Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Do you guys know about curezone?
Posted by: dave6 ()
Date: August 03, 2007 10:42PM

Hi! I was just wondering if some of you hadn't heard of www.curezone.com. This is an amazing website which has the same compassionate people we have on the this forum.

I have learn't a great deal about my health and would not be in the great shape i am today if it wasn't for them!

I was in pretty bad shape years ago. There was nobody i could trust with my health, i had lost all faith in doctors.

The lowest i have been, was when i finally realised that doctors don't know much about health. When they told me there was nothing thay could do i took it apon my self to find a cure; which lead me to the curezone site then the RAw.

Check it out!

Ps -I think people put too much faith and trust in doctors. When they tell you there is nothing else they can do your whole world crumbles. Doctors only know a small amount about the human body.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you guys know about curezone?
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: August 04, 2007 04:42PM

I used to visit there a lot. You can find just about anything to do with any health problems, fasting, recipes for things like cleanses, etc.

It is worth a visit, but if you do beware, it can be addicting!

Love,
Prism

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: August 04, 2007 11:56PM

Yes, the website is worth a visit. They don't focus so much on diet so I find this site more valuable. Therese

Posted by: azrael ()
Date: August 05, 2007 07:16AM

dave6,

Thank you for the info on that site. It has already answered many questions I've been having.

Shadow

Posted by: Kristen's Raw ()
Date: August 05, 2007 09:15AM

Wow, that's really weird and cool. I stumbled across this site the other day and thought it looked great. I tried to sign up to the forum but had tech difficulties. I'll definitely try again now that you posted this. Thanks so much!

Kristen Suzanne
--
www.KristensRaw.com
www.KristensRaw.blogspot.com

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: August 05, 2007 02:26PM

It could be that I'm spoiled by great sites like this one, but I find curezone forums extremely awkward to use and give up after a few minutes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables