Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: uncalled for "spiritual" experiences while 100%?
Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: December 07, 2007 03:02AM

Hi Lorretta,
That sounds really wild!! awww I'm sorry you had a hard time with it and feeling so worn out from it though. That must have been really hard.

I have alot of premonitions and wild and vivid dreams all my life. I've had flying dreams and Lucid dreams and I really noticed the way they get more clear and vivid and real the better and healthier I eat.

I've been raw on and off over the last 7 and half years almost each time I went raw I noticed all my dreams got alot more vivid and real and I had more flying dreams some say they're OBEs I feel like it is sometimes in the dream too specially if I know I'm dreaming, then I can float around and go where I want, well if I have a clue where I am sometimes its a place I know sometimes it isn't though. I really like them though I used to be really scared as I would wake up sometimes it was like gravity was just pulling me down falling fast as if I'd go right through the bed!! I was sooo scared then someone told me it was ok and not to be scared.

My dreams haven't been as vivid or real lately, I still get precognative dreams alot and just feelings like when stuffs about to happen, my health not been so good though, stomach problems, I'm trying to go back on high raw diet and fix that though.

Its really comforting to read your post how you've come to see them as good thing smiling smiley I really wanna get back to dreaming like that the way I used to. I have had alot of precognative dreams on and off lately still and I can usually get something out of them to try to avoid whats coming ahead. Its not like before though. Its really good to read of others having more intense dreams like that on raw too smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2007 03:03AM by singinraw.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Delphine Hano ()
Date: December 10, 2007 11:55PM

Hi Lemoned,

My live food lifestyle started in 1985. I am also quite familiar with Gabriel Cousens' nutritional suggestions (low glycemic diet), as I find them the most balancing for my body, mind & spirit. Like him, my choice to eat this way is spiritually based.

It is very true that Rawfood awaken people on all levels (body, mind & spirit). As one walks this path, it takes us through various phases, stages ... I personally just watch them come then go, "just another stage" is often my comment.

As far as "spiritual" experiences, like the ones you are sharing. Bravo! is my heartfelt feedback. I have found that Gabriel's nutritional suggestions allow people to experience & integrate them in a more grounded way. If these are too much for you, you could add some roots vegetable: carrots, celery roots ... in your diet and massage your feet with lavender essetial oils.

May this be helpful
Wishing you the best.

Delphine
Conscious Living Coach:
Bringing Balance & Serenity to Life.
www.EmotionalSerenity.com

Posted by: musicbebe ()
Date: December 11, 2007 07:59PM

I really recommend that you read "The Light That Was Dark" by Warren Smith. He delved deeply into things of this nature and he and his girlfriend had frightening experiences with evil spirits. They were able to call them off by telling these spirits to leave in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. As the bible describes, Jesus cast out many unclean spirits when he was on this earth. Warren Smith was not a Christian when he used Jesus name in this way. The bible also says that ""Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places." (Ephesians 6:12). There are many Christians who are ignorant of this (consequently many Christians are also ignorant that God originally created us as vegetarians and that that is his ideal--see Genesis 1:29, but that's another story). As a former non-Christian, I dealt with many scary dreams and evil presences before I read the bible for myself to see what it said about my salvation. Once I "gave my life to Jesus" to follow his example and gentle way of living and turned away from my own evil ways I was able to call on God during those times where I had bad dreams and scary feelings; I prayed for his angels to surround me and I slept soundly. But even now the struggle is not over. Some nights I still feel spiritually oppressed and must pray and call out to Jesus for his mercy and help. I will pray for you!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2007 08:01PM by musicbebe.

Posted by: lemoned ()
Date: December 11, 2007 08:44PM

Hello Delphine, well I did not really think of any spiritual "sideffects" in G.C.s dietary suggestions. I just though it makes sense to eat low glycemic rather than high fruit and really constantly feeling spaced out. I do think this is a stage, yes I agree. I have by the way slept very soundly ever since I made my initial posts here and have not taken any too drastic measures asides from positive affirmations during the day. And as I have written in another thread, I started to try out the juice feasting program and intend to do it for a few days. Last night I have slept like dead! So that's good smiling smiley

music bebe, interesting reply, thanks very much. But isn't it scary to think about the imminent threat of evil beings and presences? I honestly do not believe that those do exist and are able to ascend to a level that they can actually harm us. Maybe there are some astral beings that do want to scare us if we pass by their way because they don't know any better. In that way I agree I want to use a name such as Jesus to "cast them away" or something.

Date: December 11, 2007 09:05PM

Hi Lemoned,

i am glad to hear that you are sleeping better : )

"re: I just though it makes sense to eat low glycemic rather than high fruit and really constantly feeling spaced out. I fully agree : )

I have a great respect for Gabriel Cousens, he sure is a wise one. : )

As you continue your journey, remember what I shared with you, think: "this is another stage" no matter what you encounter along the way: blissful or not. It will help you stay present to the stage without being caught/identified with it as a result you will remain centered.

May this be helpful.
Wishing you the best

Delphine
Conscious Living Coach:

Date: December 11, 2007 09:27PM

ps: I would like to add that as a fast oxidizer Gabriel Cousens' low glycemic raw diet suggestions work wonders for me. Yet I also wish to honor the ones who are slow oxidizers & as a result thrive on high glycemic raw diet. I tried it for the 1rst 11 years & it was a disaster for my body type. Nobody is right or wrong here. We just all have individual needs & this is what makes our world more interesting : )

I send you all my support & blessings whatever your preferences are : )

Delphine
Conscious Living Coach:

Date: December 12, 2007 08:58PM

music bebe, interesting reply, thanks very much. But isn't it scary to think about the imminent threat of evil beings and presences? I honestly do not believe that those do exist and are able to ascend to a level that they can actually harm us. Maybe there are some astral beings that do want to scare us if we pass by their way because they don't know any better. In that way I agree I want to use a name such as Jesus to "cast them away" or something.

Lemoned,

Yes, I guess it can be scary. I also used to be unsure if "evil spirits" were real or not. I think of it like this: we can't deny that there is great evil in this world: Hitler, Saddam Hussein, injustices in our own country and the rest of the world. What is behind it all? Is it only coming from man? According to the bible, sometime before the earth was created, God created many angels. Satan was God's "right hand man" so to speak, but his rebellion (his pride and desire to "become God"winking smiley caused God to throw him out of heaven. Satan took about a third of the angels with him. Those angels, including satan are referred to as demons in the bible. So, there are a limited number of them and they are not everywhere all the time. Sometime later, God created the earth. Genesis recounts how God created the world to be perfect in the beginning. There was no bloodshed or violence and every animal and person was a vegetarian in the garden of Eden. I know what I am saying flies in the face of how we were taught the world came into existence, but there are some excellent scientific sites that look into the creation/ evolution debate. Some are "www.answersingenesis.org and www.creationontheweb.com The creation issue is relevant to this discussion, because if you can convincingly support the bible's account of creation, then you can place your trust in the rest of what it has to say about us and the spiritual world (by the way, creationists DO accept the scientific notion of adaptation and natural selection, they just say that no new INCREASE of DNA information has ever been observed to arrive by chance or random processes. Observed mutations are always as a result of a loss of DNA information. So, God created each kind of animal to be able to express a huge amount of variance, but dogs will always be dogs and never used to be cats, etc...)

Anyway, in Eden, Satan came in the form of a serpent and tricked Eve into eating the forbidden fruit. She believed Satan rather than God and then convinced Adam to do the same. God had warned them that they would die if they ate that fruit and spiritually they did die and physically they began to die. Then the whole world was brought under a curse. But God promised that he would save the world one day. In fairness, God himself came in the form of Jesus to suffer and die at the hands of his own creation so that whoever would believe in him would not perish, but have everlasting life. And the bible says that sometime in the future He will come back and create a new heaven and a new earth, which will be vegetarian, thankfullysmiling smileysmiling smiley So even the name of Jesus has power over the evil spirits still hanging around earth, because Jesus was THE Creator in the flesh. The evil in the world is because of human sinfulness, which we inherited from Adam, whom all people are descendants of and also because of Satan and his demons who seek to destroy us. And we can see that the whole creation is indeed under a curse. There is something really wrong with our world (yet there IS still good too!) and I believe the bible explains a whole lot of why!

So, yes it is scary in a way to think of evil that we can't see with our physical eyes. But I feel safe knowing I can count on God to protect me. I know it can be hard to believe this stuff, but think about what a miracle life itself is. I mean it boggles the mind when we think "why are we here?" If we take a strictly materialist view of the world, we are being very presumptuous to think there can't possibly be more to it than what the eye can see. I don't think we'll ever fully understand everything and I think God keeps it that way so we don't get full of ourselves and so that we keep seeking hard after him. Pray to him and ask if what I am saying is true. He will reveal himself to those who are truly seeking.

Lauren

PS I just wanted to add that when I said that satan and his demons were out to destroy us I meant that mainly they "inspire" us to evil by putting evil thoughts in our head. The bible also says that satan is like an angel of light and so he often appears as beautiful, not necessarily as a horned man/goat. That's partly why Warren Smith named his book "the Light that was Dark" because a lot of what seems innocent on the surface is really evil in disguise. The bible does record demon possessions though, which presumably can only happen to non-christians (Christians are given the Holy spirit upon believing) and especially those who are involved in the occult.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2007 09:09PM by musicbebe.

Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: December 13, 2007 12:13PM

Hi lemoned,
awww its so good your having nicer sleep now smiling smiley

I know it can feel really scary when we see or feel negative entities awww I don't think they can really hurt us though.

Not too long ago one night I was feeling really bad was really sick and stomach all screwed up and was feeling depressed a little too and was laying down in dark and just briefly I saw something by curtains an image of a black cloaked and hooded being really made me scared I just started feeling how it can't hurt me its just floating feelings maybe astral maybe not still non physical yet it felt soooo cold though and I did get scratched tho cause my cat flipped out when I tried to pick her up!!! Animals are more sensitive to these things than we are.

I remember another time when I was laying down and kept feeling presense didn't see much just little bit of moving color I felt it though I was feeling really sad and fragile as it was and I just started crying and sending off feelings of please help I'm sad I need help then it went away and then soon after it went warm and I felt kinda fuzzy and tingly and it almost felt like something was there trying to tell me its ok almost like a good comforting force their to comfort me.

I feel theres so much more out there than any living person will ever know, theres alot of good out there too only some entities are bad and wish to make us feel bad please remember that if you ever feel scared please just remember good forces are alot more powerful and sometimes all it takes is just knowing their there too and feeling that to really help and keep negative forces away.

awww I hope your having good sleeps now with nice good dreams smiling smiley

please take care

Date: December 14, 2007 05:20PM

Well "it" happened again yesterday and today during the night time. It sucks. Yesterday was OK because it was in the morning and it was not dark but last night simply sucked. I'm so tired. I have now noticed that especially my limbs felt really numb all throughout the night.
I wonder if this physical sensation causes those experiences. Even now my feet and hands don't really feel awake. I'll look more into that.

But the numbness is just part of it. Last night, I did not hear music before it happened and did not even wake up first. I was having a merry dream when I had the sensation of someone's finger touching my cheek. I thought it's one of the kids but when I took a peek, there was noone. I was tired and half asleep so I turned my head the other way thinking "Okyaaaaayyy *that* was creepy" and then it started off and on until morning. It's useless to describe the things that happen I think cause I don't attach any meaning or message to them. I also still don't believe there has been anyone poking my cheek, I just can't think of it more than a "strange sensation".

I was stiff like a bundled up mummy during those experiences so I could not even say or do anything this time as I had planned. The only thing I have achieved was not to panic and to stay present and conscious and to try to radiate positivity over my fear. Well I want to thank everyone for their advice and shared stories. I think it goes a bit off topic from raw, even though I am grateful for all the advice people here gave me.
Tomorrow, I will be traveling and sleep at all kinds of different places for 3 weeks with my family and friends. I am pretty sure that this will NOT happen "on the road", or at least I tell myself this smiling smiley Maybe change of place is all I need...and some relaxing holiday time..and some sleep!
Thanks again everyone!

Posted by: Lorretta ()
Date: December 14, 2007 05:53PM

Hi Lemoned

If its any comfort, I have experienced exactly the same thing as you just described. I usually get the 'warning' music first.

I dont actually feel that it is off topic, as these experiences became stronger and more frequent for me once i ate a Rv diet.
I also felt the numbing in my limbs, especially on the left side of my body.

Enjoy your travelling.
Blessings
Lorretta

Date: December 14, 2007 08:13PM

Thanks Lorretta, I sent you a pm!

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: December 16, 2007 10:07AM

MusicBebe,

You stated the following:
"...by the way, creationists DO accept the scientific notion of adaptation and natural selection, they just say that no new INCREASE of DNA information has ever been observed to arrive by chance or random processes. Observed mutations are always as a result of a loss of DNA information...."

I thought that some VERY serious mutations occur from the DUPLICATION of chromosomes, causing an increase in DNA. There are also other schools of thought around creationism which are not christian. A hindu wrote a book about Intelligent design, accepting evolution, creation, the great age of the earth and the universe, alien modifications. I found it curious that the overall scientific explanation seems closer to hinduism rather than christian or the monotheistic faiths. Especially given the age of the earth in billions of years, not thousands.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 16, 2007 09:36PM

Someone said once, Listen to your dreams, that's God talking to you. Maybe when you wake up you could make a few notes on what the dream was about, what it made you feel like.

I'm wondering if you are still taking the liquid dulse or other types of foods that contain Iodine perhaps?

Also, I'm wondering what kind of health state do you feel you are in, very healthy, moderately healthy, somewhat healthy, not too healthy, very unhealthy? What % of raw foods are you at if you don't mind my asking?

Well..don't stress since you get to have some time to enjoy your travels, relax, sleep well, don't let the bed bugs bitesmiling smiley

Love,
Prism

Date: December 17, 2007 09:04PM

Mislu,

You asked a good question! I just wanted to briefly respond to a few things you mentioned, but give my email address so we (or anyone else for that matter!) could chat further, if you are interested. That way we don't hijack lemmoned's thread! I love talking about biblical creation or even debating it in a friendly manner smiling smiley My email is musicbebe01@hotmail.com (I use this for message board contacts, but please no spam everyonesmiling smileysmiling smiley

Here's a link dealing with mutations: [www.creationontheweb.com]
I don't know if it specifically answers the point you made about copying chromosomes, if not email me and I would be interested to look it up. Without researching that, the first thing that comes to mind is that the duplication of chromosomes would result from the copying of information that was already present. Still no NEW information would have arisen out of thin air. It would increase the size of the DNA chain, but does not increase the information contained within the DNA chain. For instance, if I took the sentence, "The house is blue." and then added, "The house is blue." I would change the length of sentence but not be telling you any new information about the house.

As for the age of the earth, here is a really interesting article that explains carbon and radiometric dating and how they can be unreliable in explaining the age of the earth:
[www.creationontheweb.com]

Date: December 18, 2007 09:01AM

MusicBebe,

PBS has some wonderful information on ID(intelligent design) and evolution. Upon looking for information I found the following very interesting.

Being human I had always assumed that all organisms have a blind spot, I was suprised to learn that some creatures DO NOT have a blind spot.
[www.pbs.org]

There is some further information about why this is the case.
[www.pbs.org]

This webpage has a curious statement at the bottom.

"The living world is filled with examples of many other organs and structures that clearly have their roots in the opportunistic modification of a preexisting structure rather than the clean elegance of design. This does not, despite the fears of "intelligent design" advocates, amount to evidence against the existence of a Deity."

Why do you suppose this statement is on the page at all? Especially given that the author clearly supports evolution?

You make the statement of 'the house is blue'. That might make sense if genetic information was like typing words, but as far as I know chemicals are not like words. The base pairs in genetics limit what 'letters' one can use. In explaning the basics of genetics they do use 'letters' 'words' 'sentances'. But I don't know any language on earth with only 4 letters. No alphabet using sugar-phosphate molecules! On the link you gave, I don't understand the ID terms 'lung information' or 'foot information'. I think one can only understand ID terms if one has a different concept of what biology is supposed to be. ID is not accepted as a scientific theory.

I do agree that this is diverting from the original post. I think it might be ok to start a new topic in the 'other topic' or 'off topic' part of the board. I would find it more interesting to read other peoples comments, and your comments as a general discussion rather than a e-mail conversation, just because I think its more dynamic.

Date: December 19, 2007 07:40AM

Hello there, well I don't mind creational discussion smiling smiley To answer Prisms question, well I have not been taking my iodine anmore nor have I been 100% raw since the past few days. Traveling always seems to knock me off the wagon despite having lasted for a few days. United Airlines offers fruit platters as special meal now wooohooo hehe
My health: I have been feeling moderately healthy to healthy in the past weeks and months with good and bad days but overall definitely better than most of the year since I have been following Gabriel Cousens dietary outlines an have been 100% raw. I did eat a lot of nuts and oils and salt at first, only about 2 weeks ago where I hav been eating more citrus fruit again and did my short juice fast during which I felt awful btw...strong detox!
Right now I feel good, have been sleeping well.
I guess th only times where I have been feeling truly crappy was when those things happened during the night, simply because they hardly let me get any sleep.
I was at some alternative bookstore yesterday and bought some books about OBE, some incense and homeopathic medicines to bring home. I also had a photo of my aura taken, very interesting.

Date: December 22, 2007 11:57PM

Mislu,

You said: "I think one can only understand ID terms if one has a different concept of what biology is supposed to be. ID is not accepted as a scientific theory." I can imagine that the mainstream health community would say something similar about raw fooders or vegans...something like "I guess one can only understand veganism or raw foodism if one has a different concept of what nutrition is supposed to be. Veganism/raw foodism is not accepted as optimum nutrition--it's wholly deficient in certain foods." Ponder that for a moment...what the majority accepts is not always truth. Everyone also used to think that the world was flat.

I agree with you, mainstream science does not accept creationism. But it is a "valid" theory with as much evidence or more than evolution has. A theory is a theory, but we have to chose who to believe and how we interpret the facts. None of us were there when the world was formed and so we can't use scientific method to observe the past. We can use scientific method to observe modern processes though and there is tremendous evidence for creationism. The fossil record is wholly deficient in "missing links." In fact we keep finding so called "living fossils"--animals that were to be believed to have been extinct for millions of years are being discovered alive and they look almost exactly (or exactly) the same as the millions-of-years-old fossils. So we see that the fossil record supports creatures not changing, as opposed to showing them in the process of changing from one kind to another. We certainly see lots of variance within each kind (dogs, horses, etc...), but again where are the missing links? To explain that, evolutionists now say that instead of evolving gradually there was "punctuated equilibrium"--and that creatures mutated so quickly they left no trace in the fossil record. Okay, but that possibility still only exists in our imagination...where is the proof for that? We have yet to see observe that actually happening.

I would love to continue this discussion, though I am becoming extremely busy into the new year. If you or I want to start a new discussion in the "Other" board, let's post the link to the new thread here so we know when it starts. I will look at your PBS links and answer your questions on them when we start the new thread. If I am absent for awhile it's due to life getting in the way winking smiley But let's talk some more.

I'm glad you are feeling better lemmoned and thank you for letting us get a bit off topic!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2007 12:10AM by musicbebe.

Date: December 26, 2007 12:20AM

Musicbebe,
Yes, its true that a lot of people don't understand let alone agree that raw food only is the best way to health. There is some parallel in that its alternative.

Actually during Darwins time evolution was the alternative. Its still the alternative as large numbers of people believe in some form of ID. (Intelligent Design)In fact I would say that the majority of the people on earth believe in some type of creation, spirits, god or gods etc...Not necessarily the christian God. Its pretty revolutionary thinking actually to think of a process that isn't guided by a supernatural being. What I was most impressed with by the PBS story was that evolutionary theory makes predictions which have medical applications, ID only advances belief in a god or gods. The story did not present any evidence that ID made any contribution to medicine, or that it agreed with any of the other sciences.

Darwins idea for certain wasn't the complete story, and I am sure there have been many modifications to the theory. I know that changes in terms happen all the time. Many of them to try and provide more objective, neutral terms. A lot of people working the the field are religious, and sometimes biased terms appear. "Advanced" was changed to 'derived', and 'primative' to 'ancestral'. This was changed because advanced and primative are descriptions which implied more than what should have been intended. Primative (rather ancestral)features in an organism does not mean that they are not 'fit'. It could be that an organism is perfectly fine and doesn't need to change, or change much to continue its existence.

On another level, its been difficult for people to get around the idea that human species are a special creation. Its unfortunate that some people in the christian movement feel that being a special creation means that they can exert 'dominion' over all other creatures and that they are superior. In a lot of ways it appears that people are. So the word 'advanced' could possibily be a misleading term in this context. For all of our advantages we seem to have, we have a number of failings which don't seem to indicate that we are a special creation, but rather we like all other organisms have a particular set of attributes to make a living as a species.

Some have brought forth the idea that there really isn't a conflict between religion and evolution. That is a possibility that is worth exploring. I am ignorant of how to link these pages to another thread. I think it would be worth starting another section.

Posted by: Sonjam00 ()
Date: October 27, 2013 06:14AM

Wow. I just read these posts and am so glad someone else has had this experience. I do not take anything with Iodine but was considering it. When I wake up from a full night's sleep, then go back to sleep with radio or tv on, that is when I experience these dreams. Sometimes I feel something pulling me off the bed by my feet, but it doesn't feel like hands. It feels more like a presence. When it happens, I know I'm dreaming and I feel like it is of evil nature. Sometime my body is elevated and I tell myself, the heck with it, just go with it. So 2 mornings in a row I felt myself rise about 1/2 foot above my bed. It was like my body turned then I floated out of my room. I thought it would be fun to go through each room to see if anyone could see me. So I first went into the living room where my daughter was napping on the couch before it was time to go to
School. I called out her name and waved my arms, but nothing! Granted, I am still somewhat floating horizontally. I even put my hand over her nose and mouth, still nothing. I then "float" into my I laws room and try talking to them but they can't hear or see me. I'm always afraid to go in front of a mirror. The day before I had a similar dream and went in front of a mirror and I saw my body floating and long stringy black hair behind me. I couldn't scream but I yelled with my mouth shut until I woke myself up. I have had about 5 dreams where my body is levitated all the way up to the ceiling. I honestly worry that if I "go with it" I will be susceptible to being possessed or something. Sounds ridiculous but these dreams are very creepy. One other weird thing that happened was when I closed my eyes, I could see people as if I were looking at them through a camera or camcorder. It was so clear. I didn't recognize any of the people but it seemed like they were at a party or some kind of outdoor dance at night. I was wide awake. That has only happened to me once. I've tried many times to do it again but can't.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: October 27, 2013 05:24PM

The first experience is astral traveling and the latter is remote viewing, it sounds like. You can train yourself to do it if you are so inclined. Are you the oP with a new name? I don't know how newbies are able to dredge up old threads when I have found the search tool on here to be a fail.

Posted by: Superjuice ()
Date: October 27, 2013 06:02PM

I don't want to discount any spiritual happenings but from what I have read here this is purely physical as I have experienced the same thing hundreds of times but not as extreme. I never had these issues when healthy and would consider it from changing the diet and possible health issues along with it. When the body is all wacked out it will make up all kinds of things in the mind according to how it feels when sleeping. When I was healthier I would have the most energizing sleep and not be bothered by anything but positive dreams at the most.

Posted by: brome ()
Date: October 27, 2013 06:09PM

Here's a similiar thread:

Sleep Paralysis or haunting experience... do you believe in ghosts?

[www.30bananasaday.com]

Yoga has some good ways to protect yourself. Just imagine you're surrounded by white light. Practice all thru the day imagining you're surrounded by white light while you go about your day. And soon you should be able to remember to surround yourself with white light in your sleep. The white light will protect you from harm. It can transform a nightmare into a beautiful dream.

This a technique from Tantra Yoga:

[www.meditationiseasy.com]

Also by following the basic Yoga program with pranayama and establishing sound current by chanting OM will lead to being engulfed in protective white light.

I like: Yoga Sutras by Rammurti S. Mishra

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2013 06:12PM by brome.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: October 27, 2013 09:04PM

Superjuice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't want to discount any spiritual happenings
> but from what I have read here this is purely
> physical as I have experienced the same thing
> hundreds of times but not as extreme. I never had
> these issues when healthy and would consider it
> from changing the diet and possible health issues
> along with it. When the body is all wacked out it
> will make up all kinds of things in the mind
> according to how it feels when sleeping. When I
> was healthier I would have the most energizing
> sleep and not be bothered by anything but positive
> dreams at the most.

Out of body experiences do not just happen when one is resting, though. Some people have them spontaneously. And it should not be viewed in a negative light, although I suppose if one feels fear, it's best not to do it and better to ease into these sorts of things, if one has an inclination towards it.

Date: October 27, 2013 10:32PM

brome Wrote:
It
> can transform a nightmare into a beautiful dream.

Yes. Yes.

We must use certain techniques to protect ourselves when we meditate and sleep so we are protected under a special electrically charged light vibration. We do go out to the astral planes each night when we sleep and it is dangerous because various menacing spirits can hyjack our souls and cause trouble. Bad dreams means we have been interfered with by negative entities from the lower levels of the astral worlds.

Such negative entities can be; menacing unevolved humans from Earth or E.T from other planets who have passed over to a lower level astral world and want to have fun with us by causing mischeif. The lower astral world's are full of mischief makers...some just want to get a thrill out of messing with us, and others have bad intentions and can hyjack our souls, and others like to imitate other people and make themselves in that image and trick us with lies.

Got to be careful, the lower astral worlds are full of scallywags, but we can do things to keep them away and bust the fakers.

You will find that these famous people who claim to contact our loved ones are usually being fooled themselves by astral world entities claiming to be our loved ones. These fake entities know our loved ones in the astral world and will impersonate them. They would laugh their heads off at us.

The old alcoholics who used to live on Earth (now living as astral spirits) also love possessing current human drunks because they love to experience their old life as a drunk in a physical body - they will enter someone's body, enjoy the old experience and may even cause the drunk to get into fights for a thrill of mischeif. And here we are thinking it is alcohol causing this problem directly on the brain...oh no, it's possession according to the spiritual masters. Same happens if you have drugs on regular accasions or have too much sex...you draw the old addicts who are now living in the astral world to come into your body and to possess you so they get some of their old enjoyments. Everything in moderation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2013 10:43PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: October 28, 2013 09:24PM

lemoned Wrote:

> Shortly before "it" happens, I hear sounds, mostly
> music. Last night, it happened 3 times and 2 times
> I heard music, once Banjo play (why???)

That is highly significant actually. It is spiritual intervention. It can be either intervention by the dark forces or by good forces. I have instruments playing through my right ear on many occasions (it is now as l am writing this) and that is a spiritual upliftment and the greatest gift l can be given. But if l get it in my left ear l am being interfered with by dark entities trying to possess my body. Using the light vibrations will protect one from dark forces so the sound only comes into the right ear. That's my experience. Possession is very easy to happen.

Posted by: Superjuice ()
Date: October 28, 2013 09:45PM

banana who Wrote:
> Superjuice Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don't want to discount any spiritual
> happenings
> > but from what I have read here this is purely
> > physical as I have experienced the same thing
> > hundreds of times but not as extreme. I never
> had
> > these issues when healthy and would consider it
> > from changing the diet and possible health
> issues
> > along with it. When the body is all wacked out
> it
> > will make up all kinds of things in the mind
> > according to how it feels when sleeping. When
> I
> > was healthier I would have the most energizing
> > sleep and not be bothered by anything but
> positive
> > dreams at the most.
>
> Out of body experiences do not just happen when
> one is resting, though. Some people have them
> spontaneously. And it should not be viewed in a
> negative light, although I suppose if one feels
> fear, it's best not to do it and better to ease
> into these sorts of things, if one has an
> inclination towards it.

Perhaps I did not read all well enough and I really don't have much experience in this area. I did however feel that Lemoned had just made some major changes with the diet and this was the most significant clue to me. I have had bad dreams when my body is out of wack and that has been the biggest thing for me. Other wise like I said peacefull sleep? I just think the mind can play out some wild stuff when not at peace and in good health.

Now I have re-read and it seems that this stuff is happening while asleep so I believe it could just be a symptom of bad health and detox adrenals not working properly etc.etc. Eat some soaked almonds before bed along with your favorite vegies and see how you do. I find nuts very grounding and help me sleep

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2013 09:50PM by Superjuice.

Date: October 28, 2013 10:24PM

I can't tell you most of my far out experiences because the higher level beings have told me to keep it secret, but l will one experience l had when l was young.

Some crazy stuff l am able to reveal to you

Most probably won't believe these experiences, but l don't care...it happened and l am going to tell you.

I never understood why l was on the Earth for a very long time, but l knew l was different and had been asigned some type of role here. I always knew something was going on with the spirit world and have never been phased by it, but the experience below really woke me up.

When l was about 18 l had a spiritual experience that really woke me up and remember. I left my body and went flying through the universe over waves of brilliant bright lights hearing the most glorious uplifting `universal music' feeling incredible. Soon l realised that l could travel to any place at will, and l did. l said, "lets go to Sydney" (in Australia) and in seconds l was there walking around invisible in the city with thousands of people walking past me. Then l said "lets go to Ireland" and in seconds l was there in the hills.

BUT...it got even more bizarre when l went back in time (I don't understand this part...can we travel back in time or was l in a parallel universe???). Anyway, l went back to the 1970's when l was young and saw and heard all the familar things l experienced when l was young. THEN it got even more bizarre...l went back to the 1800's when l lived a life as a wealthy American, and l was walking around invisible seeing horse and carts. Then l feel l went back in time even further as an African (l feel it was 1600's or something), but this time l couldn't see anything, l could only hear a bunch of us playing tribal music and singing in a foreign tongue. Funny enough, l don't think l was in a paralell universe, l strongly feel l did go back into the past or accessed past life memories because l have had many visions of when l was in a wealthy American family in the 1800's, and it seems like l visited my home town during this experience and felt happy with familar surroundings.

During these experiences `instruments' always play a role.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2013 10:30PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 29, 2013 02:26AM

Thank for sharing...
We have to remember..we are a spiritual being in a physical body not a physical body with some spiritual qualities.
Children are more familiar with that world, the seen and hear things until parents turn them away from that reality.
The body can become a burden when it is corrupted and full of disease but as we cleanse ourselves with raw food and change in life style it become much easier for the true being that we are to express itself, and it has no limit, no time, no space boundaries. Everything exists in that single point, just a at different rate of vibration.
I live that life every day...

Date: October 29, 2013 06:12AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> I wish I had more obvious experiences... all of
> mine are like... just dull I guess, or something.

I had lots of that when l was young too. l always heard people calling my name when l was less than 10 years old, and when l looked around no-one was ever there (people l knew from the astral world would have been visiting me). But l knew it was someone and never doubted it. That's all l had for years, except that l knew spirits were around but could never see them. Nothing exciting, just dull stuff.

> Almost as if I'm blocked from having them while
> others have them or the more obvious ones with
> ease. Though atleast I (think I) get something
> but at times seem more depressed than most. The
> type of depression that is of spiritual darkness.
l've been there Storm. Always wanted stuff to be revealed to me but it never happened. Was depressed most of my life before the raw lifestyle.

We always think we are ready for stuff, but the powers know better. If we make a big deal of spiritual stuff and wish for stuff to happen, it tells us we aren't ready.

Sometimes l ask the high level beings to show me everything and tell them l am ready, but that tells them l aren't ready for any of it. They reveal things when you least expect it, and when it happens you aren't wowed, you just say "oh yeah, that's nice...thought it was like that". They give you insights into how things possibly are out there, but they never give you too much time because people like me are only low level to them and they keep me at a distance and only show little things. They might show you lots of great stuff, but they aren't going to let aliens and high level beings tell you the secrets of the universe because you are only a low level no-body who is not entitled to know that type of stuff until the right time comes. And if you have ego and think you are good, that is spiritual death, because compared to some of these wise folks we are light years away in everything and have nothing to be proud of. Our knowledge is nothing to what they have, we are dumb and have no clue and live in a complete illusion (you, me...virtually everyone on this Earth), so we have nothing to have an ego about, we are like ants to them (lots of us who know nothing about anything)..BUT, we are all special because we are spiritual creatures with LOTS of potential to become divine beings. We just need to pass the tests, but they are hard tests.

None of it is a big deal like RawPracticalist said because we are all spiritual beings who are created equal and no better than anyone else, it is just some of us are more ready than others. For other people, their turn will come.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2013 06:14AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables