Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Calling Shaine
Posted by: bracken ()
Date: December 12, 2007 07:11AM

I've put some of my old art work on post, smoothie ideas for gaining weight to show you.
Hope you are doing ok?

Take Care
love Ju

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling Shaine
Posted by: shaine ()
Date: December 12, 2007 11:35AM

hey. I'm here. I'm great. I was working on my the final touches of my thesiis proposal the last few days. I'll go check that out...

haven't had as much time/focus in the gym lately, and I found I'm very close to being broke. SO. I've been eating a little haphazardly...more attention to price and less on my cravings/needs. I just need to refocus on a new budjet, so I can get my goals back in line.

--sort of funny...my thesis is about "impulse and intention in artistic practice" (yadayadayada-blah-blah)...
but it relates to this...where I was eating for my body's impulses, I had to switch to intention.
It applies to eveything in human action, but it is made more concrete when the structure is applied to certain aspects/behaviors in our lives.

talk talk talk. I'll go over and look now.

measure twice, cut once.

"In Watermelon Sugar the deeds were done and done again as my life is done in watermelon sugar." ~r.brautigan

I make paintings

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables