Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Food Grade hydrogen peroxide
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 15, 2008 02:06AM

Hi-
Just wanted to know if anyone out there is using
food grade hydrogen peroxide as a therapy
to increase the oxygen in their system.
Please feel free to e mail me directly
ironangel4jesus@yahoo.com
thanks
c

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Food Grade hydrogen peroxide
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: January 15, 2008 04:18PM

I was doing it for about a month to kill candida but then got off it when I went on vacation and never started up again. You have to be rather diligent about it.

I used it for a long time many years ago....
Posted by: Piano Gal ()
Date: January 15, 2008 04:55PM

until a brilliant, outside the box, naturopathic dentist told me that it kills the phagocytes in the cells of the body. I stopped doing it. Quite honestly, I did it because some book said it was good. But had I been really listening inwardly back then, I would have heard the internal messages...."No!" Something about it tasted and felt all wrong.

I would have to say that since I've started 8-1-1, I have stopped all supps including natural thyroid. I wanted to see where my body really was, and stop trying to prop it up with so many external things. I am finding this process very natural and right. I am doing well it with. It has required that I sleep more. And I am. But my body is genuinely healing now. It is good.

Re: I used it for a long time many years ago....
Date: January 15, 2008 06:59PM

I am surprised to hear that it kills certain cells - it was my understanding
that it would only increase the level of oxygen in your system to facilitate
the removal of toxins out. your body naturally produces this - I will look more into this - what is the 8-1-1??
thanks c

Date: January 15, 2008 07:04PM

i am up to 25 drops per 32 ounces of water - i add lemon for taste and Letchin capsuls for nausa - trying to keep the diet as close to raw and alkaline as possible - Psoriasis on elbows clearing up - had couple major cleansing cycles
but I feel that it is a positive effect for me. thanks for the input
c

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: January 15, 2008 07:59PM

<<I would have heard the internal messages...."No!" Something about it tasted and felt all wrong. >>

That's how I felt.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: January 15, 2008 08:25PM

I use hydrogen peroxide when I feel a cold coming on and then it's about 5 drops in a glass of drinking water one to 2 days. No cold!

I also use it every night for brushing my teeth..I simply pour some on my toothbrush over my water pik reservoir and brush using no water, then I fill my water pik with warm water and finish cleansing my teeth and mouth with that.

I have not tried food grade hydrogen peroxide yet..it's costs 5 times as much as the drug store kind and I don't ingest it daily. I would buy food grade if I ingested it daily.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: rawfrancois ()
Date: January 15, 2008 11:13PM

I've used it in my ears when I had a cold but I wouldn't consume it. It did help with the cold, by the way.

Posted by: rosemary ()
Date: January 17, 2008 12:37PM

i have used hydrogen peroxide as a mouth wash, but not at night any more as the oxygen keeps me awake!
I have been listening to interesting lectures by Ed McCabe about it.

Posted by: Avocadess ()
Date: January 17, 2008 03:34PM

I think the food grade is important even just for brushing teeth, because things get into the body through so many of the cells. It costs more but if you are only brushing your teeth with it then the cost in the long run is still infintesimal really.

I brush my teeth with hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and Celtic sea salt.

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: January 17, 2008 10:05PM

I personally wouldn't eat hydrogen peroxide. That stuff is caustic, and causes oxidation of your cells. Have you seen what hydrogen peroxide does to mold and organic matter in your sink and showers, where it foams and fizzes and dissolve those organisms? That is what it is doing to your insides.

Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: January 18, 2008 11:11AM

I hread that H2O2 is really just a scam. It is actually just a bleach and should NOT be taken internally. Bryan is totally right. I rinsed my mouth w/ the regular stuff (3% I think) and it bleached my taste buds! I used to have many visible taste buds but now I have fewer. I hope that they will heal in time. It sucks.

Date: January 18, 2008 02:19PM

no peroxide on me. not unless i feel like lightening some hair! ha ha.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: January 18, 2008 07:19PM

Can you please pass me the raw food? Yum, oranges (Or ANY raw vegan food)! No "food grade" hydrogen peroxide for me, thank you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2008 07:23PM by suncloud.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: January 18, 2008 07:38PM

Good ways to increase the oxygen in your system:

-Breathe deeply, filling the abdomen first, tongue away from the roof of the mouth (a good breathing exercise is to breathe in for 10 seconds, breathe out for 10 seconds, for up to an hour everyday or whenever possible)

-Exercise

-According to ShirleysWellnessCafe.com, raw fruits and vegetables contain an abundance of oxygen; cooked foods don't contain any. Sounds right to me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables