Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Hair Loss
Posted by: life101 ()
Date: January 20, 2008 11:27PM

Prism,

The booster is not a supplement. It is a gadget like a Parasite Zapper. It works by emitting RF waves electronically into the part of the body where the booster is placed. I'm not sure if you've used a Parasite Zapper before but one uses it at regular intervals in a similar fashion.

I have noticed the changes since using the booster as I described. I have other positive effects, too. One is that I was shocked that I had to use the facilities so soon after eating. Apparently, that is how the body is supposed to function! LOL! Anyhow, it's all new since I wasn't "normal". The other side effect is that I'm getting fuller much sooner than before. Before I could eat 3 huge bowls of salad before I was satisfied. Now, after about one, I'm full. I'm still adjusting to the appetite/food quantity ratio requirements. My friend said that his wife lost 15 lbs after using the booster. That would be great!

Thanks for your question. There isn't alot of into out there about this booster as my friend is the only one in the Country that makes these and he doesn't advertise. Hope that helps. Therese

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: paulieGB ()
Date: January 21, 2008 09:00AM

suncloud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My hair has gotten thicker with every year raw. I
> remember I had kind of a little bald spot in the
> back. That's long gone. And I had to cut it
> pretty often because the ends were always breaking
> off. Now, I can go a long time without cutting
> it.
>
> It may be because I eat unhulled sesame seeds
> almost every day (soaked overnight) or because I
> take a B12 supplement. My guess is it's the
> sesame seeds. Lots of iron!
>
> (I also eat lots of fruit)

Hey, could you tell us how many sesame seeds you eat each day,
And also do you get lots of protein in your diet ?
Any green smoothies ?

I have been losing my hair slowly and it looks alot thinner on top now, so im very interested in any advice so i can thicken my hair back to normal smiling smiley

Thank you, Paulie.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: January 21, 2008 08:42PM

Hi Paulie,

I measure out 1/4 cup unhulled sesame seeds (organic) and 1/4 cup hulled sunflower seeds (organic) at night before I go to bed. I put both in a jar and add about a cup of water. The next morning I rinse and drain them, and I usually eat them in the afternoon. They're good with nothing added, but I almost always have some fruit afterwards. The fruit and seed combination doesn't give me digestion problems, but for some reason I find it harder to eat greens at the same meal with seeds. I think maybe everyone's slightly different.

I have a green smoothie only very rarely. I usually prefer to eat my greens in a salad. I also usually add some fresh (pre-packaged and refrigerated) raw wheat germ to my salads and some dulse, some other raw veggies, and a dressing of cold-pressed olive oil and lemon juice. I find that a little bit of raw wheat germ helps me stay all raw, and it might help hair growth too. I really don't know.

I eat WAY more fruit than greens.

The seeds, plus all the fruit, adds up to plenty of protein.

I'm 57, and I should mention that I'm female. My hair is definitely a LOT thicker now than it was before I was all raw.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2008 08:47PM by suncloud.

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: January 21, 2008 09:49PM

I thought I'd share my experience.

My hair started thinning and breaking off (and I already had thin hair, so not good) and turns out it was because I was eating lots of hi protein soy bars. My chiropractor said my hair was being affected because my thyroid was being damaged by all that soy. So I quit the bars and my hair and thyroid recovered.

During that time my hairdresser refused to give me a perm because she thought my hair might all fall out. She does give me perms now.

Good luck!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables