Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

An Amazing Day
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: March 03, 2008 11:22PM

-If I set ONE raw goal and kept it, no matter how small...it was an AMAZING day! There are billions of people that did not do that today.

-If I set even ONE small exercise goal today and did it (like one deep-knee bend, or 3 deep breaths). The it was a BRILLIANT day! Most did nothing.

-If I serious tried to help ONE person on the job today - I was a LEADER. How many millions are just waiting to BE helped?

-If I showed friendship to just ONE person today - how far does that echo across our world? Many will do nothing but respond to unfriendliness.

-If I took the time to identify ONE thing today that I thought would show pesonal love and kindness and appreciation to myself (like a kiss on the hand, or a chosen trip to the park after work)...and did it...NO MATTER HOW SMALL....then I took the love the was in my heart and watered it. Soon the tree has the shade to shelter all - and the fruit to feed all comers.

-Love,

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: An Amazing Day
Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: March 04, 2008 12:02AM

I like that

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 04, 2008 12:07AM

david, if i tell you that i love you one more time today will you get sick of hearing it?

today i introduced a friend to guacamole, can you believe that?

and i squeezed babies all day long. well, ok, only ONE baby but she's wiggly enough to equal several i think winking smiley

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: March 04, 2008 12:07AM

I had an amazing day, too.

I ate about 3 lbs of fruit, yum. Yes, this is a real privilege. Most of the people on the planet don't have the opportunity for this, even.
I worked my lower body and abs at the gym.
I tutored my boss's son in algebra, it was fun. (I still have it, yay).
I said some very nice things about people I know to other people I know.
I learned about a fantastic job opportunity.
I asked a former teacher for a recommendation.
I got an application for a scholarship, which I will soon be filling out.

Posted by: Pistachio ()
Date: March 04, 2008 12:48AM

Sitting at a red light, several birds nearby were chirping melodious harmonies...
Felt like I was getting a personal serenade.

Explained to somehow about the many functions of the liver, including performing more than 600 chemical reactions...the look of awe on their face...priceless.

Was sprinkled on by light rain, before rolling up the car windows. The smell of the rain, the trees and grass (and my car) getting a gentle quick bath from the widest shower head available (the sky) and then pleasant fragrance when it's over--without needing a synthetic deodorant...living proof that 'little' things in life can get the day off to a nice start.

Wishing you vibrant health

Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: March 04, 2008 12:52AM

*thunderous applause*

Posted by: Simple Living ()
Date: March 04, 2008 01:01AM

Very nice, David. Thanks for sharing that.

Posted by: brenna ()
Date: March 04, 2008 03:53PM

You always put the most positive spin on things. It totally brightens my day. Thank you Dave.

Posted by: anuiyer7 ()
Date: March 04, 2008 04:32PM

Dave, I really needed that. Thanks. I was very upset but after reading this, I have some enthusiasm. Thankssmiling smiley

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: March 04, 2008 05:32PM

Thank you. The real fruit is always: the fruit of the individual. smiling smiley

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: claire ()
Date: March 04, 2008 08:38PM

Thank you David

Posted by: Marley_Star ()
Date: March 05, 2008 01:40AM

Thank you! That was sweet... smiling smiley)

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: April 22, 2008 09:42PM

I just wanted to revive this thread because TODAY is an AMAZING DAY!

I started the morning with some juicy watermelon and a sunbath! I went down town, took care of some things, had the most delicious salad at a raw restaurant! I walked around in the sun with a stomach full of organic greens at absolutely my own pace and felt wonderful! I called some friends I haven't called in a while since I was a hermit with the winter blues (NO MORE!)!

I just want to shout that I feel SO GOOD! Yeah~!! XD

*sprouting the joy*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables