Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Wheatgrass Juicers?
Posted by: Juanita ()
Date: March 30, 2008 01:13AM

thanks for the input on frozen wheatgrass - I am going to attempt to grown mine at home. No I need to know - how do you juice it? I only have a Champion Juicer which they told me when I bought I could juice wheatgrass if I cut the wheatgrass. I have since discovered on this site that it does not. I don't want to spend a fortune on yet another appliance. Any advice?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wheatgrass Juicers?
Posted by: jan ()
Date: March 30, 2008 01:53AM

I have the OMEGA wheatgrass juicer But I started out with the hand juicer.
I'm very happy with my Omega!
In my opion it's worth getting a good WG juicer. WG has so many positive health benefits!
There are many good WG juicers out there. I'm not qualifed to advise you on the best one but there are many experts here, I'm sure they'll comment.
Good Luck!

www.myspace.com/greeneyedvegangirl
GO VEGAN!

Posted by: warm-glow ()
Date: March 30, 2008 03:10PM

If you're only drinking a few ounces per day the manual crank juicer works fine. I've used mine for years. Just remember to re-oil the bare iron parts after you rinse it out to prevent rust with some vegoil. You'll need a table top or some other bench to screw it on to. The electric wheatgrass juicers in the low priced range are plastic and strain to juice a lot at a time. The top end juicers can run you up to the $700 range if not more.

Posted by: frances ()
Date: March 31, 2008 07:38PM

I haven't experienced the range of juicer options, but I recently bought a stainless steel manual wheatgrass juicer and posted photos and comments:

[frances-bea.livejournal.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables