Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Been gone a while.. just wanted to say hello
Posted by: sunshineTX ()
Date: April 11, 2008 12:20AM

Hi everyone,
I haven't been on this board for months, and I have to say that I "fell off the wagon" so to speak. I have continued to eat some raw foods, but I let some of the SAD slip back in. I guess I'm just looking for some support and ideas about how to best get back to what I believe to be what's best for me.

One thing that contributed to my slip was the fact that I lost weight, and I'm very slender to begin with. I was down to 115 pounds and I am 5'8" tall, and people were beginning to tell me they were worried about me.

Any ideas and suggestions would be very much appreciated.

sunshine

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Been gone a while.. just wanted to say hello
Posted by: cy ()
Date: April 11, 2008 12:33AM

Hi Sunshine,welcome !!! In my oppinion veggie juice is the best thing to do.It will help you to come back to the raw life style faster,and it will help you too.
Also veggie smoothie with some fruit on it.

Posted by: GypsyArdor ()
Date: April 11, 2008 11:25AM

Welcome back, to both the forum and the raw lifestyle. ;-)

From what I've read, it's important to make sure you are getting enough calories if you are thin and losing weight on raw. It's tough to get enough calories if you don't consume a lot of fruit or nuts. Fruits would be the healthier option, of course!

Lots of love to you,

Wendi
XOXOXO

Posted by: sunshineTX ()
Date: April 11, 2008 08:24PM

Thank you cy and Wendi!

I will definitely juice more (I love carrot juice) and eat more fruit. I think it is true that I wasn't getting enough calories, so I'll just have to work harder to ensure that I do this time.

Have a wonderful day!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables