Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Finding the right juicer for me
Posted by: greensatva ()
Date: May 09, 2008 10:43PM

Hello everyone!
I am not a raw foodist yet, but I want to start very soon, (by mid June!). But first I want to put many things in place...my whole life! - and I want a juicer! There are SOOO many options out there...I don't know where to start! And many are sooo expensive, with terrible reviews...etc... So I want some help, advice on finding the right juicer for me, & my needs and where to buy it!
My needs:
I want to drink wheatgrass juice, fruit juices (I like pulp!), vegetable juices, nut milks,
make nut butters, zucchini (hard vegetable) spaghetti, ice-cream! <-(if you can make milk, you can make ice cream! true?)...I want versatility!
Easy cleaning, a warranty of 3 years MINIMUM, quiet motor, durable, long-lifetime-lasting product, all for a maximum of $200 US (including S&H - I live in Jamaica)
I know I sound like I'm asking for too much...such high standards, eh? Lol! If my limits are too high, I'll settle for a SAMSON 6 in 1 juicer for $219.95 US (when I'm earning my own money! I'll have to wait, a year or 2..sad smiley..) So, What say YOU?!

Love, Good Health, and God bless you!
~Greensatva, Kingston, Jamaica, W.I.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Finding the right juicer for me
Posted by: greensatva ()
Date: May 09, 2008 10:58PM

Oh yeah, by the way, can some one also shed light to the different types of juicers as well; I've been overwhelmed by the amount of complex info. out there! Please put it in simple terms...(I'll revisit the info myself as well...go sifting...I love concise info!). I'm not opposed to a manual juicer; I'm all about helping the environment - conserve on electricity) - but I want many features!

Love, Good Health, and God bless you!
~Greensatva, Kingston, Jamaica, W.I.

Re: Finding the right juicer for me
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: May 09, 2008 11:40PM

greensatva Wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------
> I am not a raw foodist yet, but I want to start
> very soon, (by mid June!). But first I want to put
> many things in place...my whole life!
I like Enthusiasm!!! It's catching. Juicing
is very important for ease of digestion, therefore more Energy.
I'd recommend the Omega 8003 as a good 'first juicer'.
Maybe some of the others can give you suggestions too.....WY

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables