Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

H1N1 Emergency declared...
Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: October 24, 2009 06:02PM

I hope this won't be mis-construed as a political post, but when the pres. makes a declaration such as this, this is very bad news.

[www.cnn.com]

As such an influential person, and as prestigious as the U.S. president's office is, untold millions will be lining up for "poison", likely many more than would have previously, simply because of the sheeple mentality of most people.

If adults want to poison themselves because of their own ignorance and unwillingness to check into vaccine ingredients, that is one thing, but when they line innocent kids up for it, that is very much another.

Maybe we can all make an effort to inform those around us of what this is really all about & let them know of the dangers. At my son's school, they know our position on this & that we do not vaccinate.

I cringe at the thought of all the pregnant women that they are pushing to get this shot. Nice going, hit the fetus before it even has a fighting chance at life.

Also, the fact that they are making this vaccine available in a "mist" form to be sprayed up the nose, really burns me; so, then the person that takes that form can later sneeze it out while they are around me.

For those interested, here is a link to the CDC site publication listing all the vaccines & their toxic ingredients. They have really hidden it well, I couldn't find it in a search from their site; it used to be easily found on their home page, but they have since hidden it deep within the site.

I suppose I should print it out for reference to show friends/family/others who believe in the vaccination mentality.

[www.cdc.gov]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2009 06:04PM by juicerkatz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: H1N1 Emergency declared...
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: October 24, 2009 08:27PM

I was truly baffled by this, especially after seeing this on Mercola this morning:

[articles.mercola.com]

Maybe my English degree is worthless, and my knowledge of classical etymology is sketchier than I thought, because what is happening with this disease does not conform with my definition of "pandemic."

Date: October 24, 2009 08:34PM

Nice link, Tamu -

I especially liked the fact that Dr. Mercola referred to a "massive disinformation campaign by the US federal government" withing the first minute of his interview.

Tamukha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was truly baffled by this, especially after
> seeing this on Mercola this morning:
>
> [articles.mercola.com]
> /2009/10/24/CBS-Reveals-that-Swine-Flu-Cases-Serio
> usly-Overestimated.aspx
>
> Maybe my English degree is worthless, and my
> knowledge of classical etymology is sketchier than
> I thought, because what is happening with this
> disease does not conform with my definition of
> "pandemic."

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: November 06, 2009 12:56AM

CDC States H1N1 Vaccine May Maim and Kill 30,000 Americans, FDA Requires Minimal Efficacy
CDC says to assume 1 in every 100,000 vaccine recipients will suffer serious side effects, FDA only requires vaccine be effective

by Herb Newborg , for globalresearch.ca
-
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has officially stated that there will be as many as 30,000 serious, potentially lethal adverse reactions to the novel H1N1 vaccine, while the FDA guidelines for the novel H1N1 vaccine only require that it work in 3 out of every 10 recipients.
If you buy this vacine, I have a bridge to sell you also. Trust the likes of Donald Rumsfiled???

Date: November 06, 2009 12:40PM

True words, riverhousebill.

The pics on the news & in the papers are incredible where people are lining up for city blocks, angry - fighting - jockeying for their position in line for the "death shot".

No crowding folks, y'all can have the one I don't use.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 06, 2009 03:22PM

This has gotten totally out of hand. I was watching the Canadian news satire show, "This Hour Has 22 Minutes," on Tuesday, and the fake anchor looked at the camera worriedly and intoned, "Canadians are asking when the government is going to do something about Swine Flu[one beat, two beats]Panic."

riverhousebill,

The FDA set the timeframe for adverse response registry for Swine Flu vaccines at 4 days. 4. Unbelievable. You can't make this stuff up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables