Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
HPV/genital warts
Posted by: jeni jolt ()
Date: May 27, 2010 02:25AM

How can you get rid of this naturally?
I tried apple cider vinegar and it did not seem to do much & I tried tea tree oil with the same results.
Should I go on a fast?
The doctor prescribed medication but it is going to cost 330, so I am trying to get rid of it naturally..and with the icky acid that the doctor puts on it every couple weeks.
I eat mostly raw but I have been drinking a bit of coffee & alcohol lately..I know I should stop with that..
Please help me & give me some encoragement to get rid of this! Thanks..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HPV/genital warts
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 27, 2010 03:09AM

the acid the dr puts on it should do the trick. Do you know anything about the medication, what and why etc? That and nourishing yourself well and keeping your stress level down.
Now you must use condoms every time you have sex, Every Time! You can break out in this again and not even know it and infect a partner who may not even know it and go on to infect others. Be very careful please.

Date: May 27, 2010 04:08AM

the medication is called aldera. its topical. i think its acidic as well but not as strong as what the doctor gives.

I am in a monogamous relationship. Me & my partner are not sure who had it. We were both tested before we stopped using condoms in january.

Date: May 27, 2010 01:18PM

Unfortunately they don't test for this because it is so incredibly common and hard to pin point as well. Oh well, at least you noticed it and can get treated (the dr treatments should be enough). I don't like to sound like a mommy here but you may want to go back to condoms for good to prevent a recurrance. They are a pretty good contraceptive/std barrier. Good health to you both smiling smiley

Date: May 27, 2010 05:00PM

look what it says on the planned parenthood website:

If you have HPV, you should not be ashamed or afraid. Most people who have had sex have HPV at some point in their lives. And most infections go away on their own.

[www.plannedparenthood.org]

Date: May 27, 2010 07:23PM

I am in no way intending to shame you, very sorry if you got that impression. The scenario I described is most likely the way either you or your partner got it in the first place, it really is that easy to miss an infection and pass it along. It's not shameful, just an unfortunate reality.
The fact is that infections of this type are very common and very contagious. I personally think condoms are the way to go, even in long term relationships because they are easy to use and they work. That's the advice on that website too. I know they're a drag, I hate them too, but what can you do? If one of you gets a recurrence you may both end up having to go for treatment again. Talk to the doc about that one, maybe I'm wrong there but I don't think so.

Date: May 27, 2010 11:14PM

I really hope that is not the case. Many websites I have looked at say that you can't get the same strain once you already have had it..that you dont need to use condoms..im confused

Posted by: meganbubbs ()
Date: May 29, 2010 12:13AM

once you have have HPV, you have it forever; it s virus. You can "clear" your symptoms but you can still pass on the virus.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: May 29, 2010 12:34PM

andrographis is a very strong anti-viral herb along with chapparal.

watch your arginine to lysine intake, lysine supresses the virus.

Date: May 29, 2010 01:42PM

That's for herpes (arginine & lysine), are they similar?

Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: June 03, 2010 11:23AM

keep in mind everybody that the "rules" that we think are "real" are in fact force fed to us by world control groups. For instance, there are some cases where people cured themselves of HIV by simply going deep raw, but of course the WHO won't report this !!! why would they, there wonderful kill all virus HIV/AIDS has a weakness!! so if HIV is curable, I know that the body can also cure itself of HPV which people also cure on the regular. Don't believe these "rules" we are told, this only promotes more misconceptions. HPV,HIV, hepatitis: all curable from raw food.
I would definitely go on a fast for a few days, water only. then go to very very low glycemic foods for a while. I recommend Rainbow green live food cuisine book by DR. Gabriel Cousins. It is structured in such a way that pathogens in the body are starved in the early phases of the diet. No coffee. No alcohol. no sugar.

The Raw Lion 440 pounds to 225 pounds!

Posted by: rubyjewel ()
Date: June 12, 2010 12:15PM

I just read about there being a vaccine for the HPV virus. I've heard so much controversy over taking vaccines that I wonder how safe and necessary it would be to get vaccinated against this virus. What do people think? Please share your ideas on the topic. Thanks
JEN

Date: June 12, 2010 01:21PM

I would NEVER give my daughter that vaccine. It has been linked to infertility, to illness and death, and has not been shown to be effective against HPV to boot. There's plenty of research out there if you care to do a little search.

Date: June 14, 2010 01:54AM

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the matter. I have been doing research but didn't think it hurt to ask other people feelings on the topic, though I've actually been doing more research on genital warts itself, and just ran across the vaccine.
JEN

Date: June 14, 2010 01:57AM

By the way I found this support forum for those with the HPV virus [www.hpvsupport.com]

Re: HPV/genital warts/HELPFUL OILS
Posted by: RaysofLight ()
Date: June 16, 2010 07:44PM

Condoms will not protect one from HPV virus which causes the warts. That may very well protect one from other STDs but not this HPV-it actually may live in the crease of thighs and around the leg area-not simply on genitalia.
There is NO TEST for men-the test is only for women as having it or not when they get a pap smear. Men know they have it when they see a wart or cluster of them. If a woman has an irregular pap smear and it comes back questionable-that is usually the cause, if it is an accurate pap smear. Pap smears themselves have issues-to make matters more complicated. Some strains of HPV do not cause actual warts on one person-their immune system can fight it off-however, they may still pass the HPV to another and that person may indeed get warts. I have heard after your first outbreak-one may never get them again. Best thing to do is keep your body alkaline and eat as much living (sprouted) and raw food that is properly combined- as you can. With an alkaline environment, any dis-ease has difficulty living -on the flip side if you are acidic, dis-ease thrives.
You may even want to try Essiac Tea:[www.livingfoodvillage.com]

There are more than 60 types of HPV. There is one type that is most common in STDs. They claim 24 million Americans have it and it usually spread through sexual contact, but it is not limited to genital tissue only. It may later lead to cervical cancer in women.
Young Living Oils have suggestions for HPV using:
Idaho Tansy Oil, Niaouli Oil, Melaleuca Ericifolia Oil and Lavender Oil. Oil of Oregano is also a very strong immunity builder and natural antibiotic. They recommend taking 2-3 drops 2-3 Xs a day. Young Living oil is the purest, best oil anywhere. I thought it didn't matter, but it's essentially the same as organic and conventionally grown produce. Organic smells stronger, richer, looks healthier and likewise for their oils. Some are organic, but not ALL. If you are interested- below is a link, just click on products and put the name of the oil in the search box and it will pop up. There is no comparison in other oils, I believe in oils and have tried them all, If anyone I knew had it, they's be taking the oils-because they have highly concentrated healing properties...Here is a link: [www.youngliving.org]

Get some Ph strips and check yourself to make sure you are on track with the terrain of you body being at an alkaline level. Good LUCK-Your body has the wisdom to cure itself. grinning smiley

Stay away from all processed foods, even if it's almond milk or soy milk from the health food store-GMOs are invading all of our food supply.
[www.livingfoodvillage.com]

Date: June 20, 2010 04:01AM

Condoms are not fool proof but they certainly do give a degree of protection from ALL STDs/STIs. Both partners can bathe with soap to erradicate any virus living in the thigh creases prior to a sexual encounter but condom use is still advisable.

Date: June 20, 2010 11:03AM

Thank you for posting RaysofLight and coco. The more information I can get on the topic the better, I found your posts both helpful and hopeful.
JEN

Date: June 23, 2010 06:10PM

The doctor prescribed imiqimod cream for me. I am afraid to use it. I used it once. The doctor also used an acidic medication on me mutiple times and the last time it hurt for a few days. It felt like my vagina was burned.

I think that using condoms gives me yeast infections or at least irritates my skin. I got non-lubricated condoms and added my own non toxic lube but it still hurts and is itchy for days afterwards. sad smiley

I think a water fast would be helpful but I don't know if I could do that given my work schedule. I just started 80-10-10. I have done the rainbow green live food cuisine diet by gabriel cousens but I did not get good results with that. I have a lot of trouble digesting all those fats. I find that a low fat diet works much better for me.

Thanks for yr suggestions. Maybe I will try some of them.

Posted by: RaysofLight ()
Date: June 23, 2010 08:56PM

You are very welcome, I'm glad you found the info helpful! grinning smiley I have a lot of information on my web site for people who are need. It's ALL FREE! I think "health" needs to be free and it is!
If you have questions about living and raw food and proper combining try putting it in the "search box" top right of the opening page of my site.
<a href="[www.LivingFoodVillage.com] </a>
Pass the information on I have the recipe for essiac tea-which assisted in curing my father's cancer as well as the Ann Wigmore philosophy for health!
A very special thanks to Lalita Salas and Leola Brooks for their dedication and helping me learn all I have.
If you have a question, you may email me @ kelly@livingfoodvillage.com.
Health and Happiness to All,
Kelly

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: July 02, 2010 01:38AM

Raysoflight has most of the info on HPV already posted, there is some more information you may find interesting as well.

HPV is considered "incurable" because there is no "cure" for it,Once you catch one variety you can never get it again, but you CAN catch another strain!
The human body IS capable of fighting it off however and effectively curing oneself, there ARE two different tests for men, but one is highly inaccurate, and the other is very painful and expensive, my ex fiance cheated on me, and she was diagnosed later with it, I got checked, had full medical coverage at the time, so first test turned up nothing, painful expensive test turned up I was positive (it basically involved MULTIPLE tissue samples from on and around the genitalia, then testing for the virus within them after having the samples hangout in an environment that is best for increasing the growth of the virus, so its easier to test.)

Turned out me and her where both lucky though, its whats called a "Low risk infection." one of the many varieties of HPV that the human body can usually fight off easily within a year or less of infection, we worked on boosting our immune systems every way we knew of, she tested clean 6 months later, I waited about 16 months, didn't have a single outbreak the entire time btw, then got tested again (Just the painful way.) came up clean, tested again a year later, and was still clean, so woohoo! one can fight it off! Although from everything Ive read, Ive not heard anything about the high risk being able to be beaten, so I hope you have the low risk variety, which luckily most of the varieties out there are low risk.(oh, and its been over 4 years total now, although I haven't been tested for it recently, medical I have now doesn't cover the expensive test, plus the other two tests where as definitive as you can get, so I'm sure I'm good.)

On another note, Condoms are almost completely in-effective against HPV, but one should definitely still use them because they are mostly effective against most other STI's, as far as the vaccines go, They have not been around long enough for ANY definitive research to be done on them, they only work if the person has never been exposed to ANY variety of HPV, which was stated from the beginning, the only reports of them not working, have been by people who have already had one of the strains of HPV in the past, considering 80% of people will end up being exposed to it within their lifetime, and currently within the U.S. about 60% have it any given moment, there are many in this and previous generations who cant benefit from it, the other factor in people saying its in-effective is some one catching a low risk infection, the vaccine only protects against the two most dangerous high risk strains, the ones that cause cancer(its the main cause of cervical cancer and cervical dysplasia), and 2 of the low risk strains that are most likely to cause severe wart break outs.

So far there have been no studies done by any scientific/medical institution showing infertility being caused by the vaccines, the only information I've ever seen on that during my research where just random sites stating it as fact, with no supporting scientific data or studies to back it up, I still cant see how they can claim it causes all these problems, when its been on the market, what a year or two? that's not anywhere near enough time to tell whether or not it could have such an effect, if in 10 years they can show a higher than average percentage of women who are infertile, then I will believe there is a connection, as for now, I will concede anything is possible, as this hasn't been tested allot yet, But its impossible for there to be any definitive data yet, as its far to soon for any kind of trend to be measurable.

Hope this was helpful^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: paragon1685 ()
Date: July 03, 2010 12:39PM

Before anyone takes anything above seriously,
I urge all here to take a few moments to study
the Theory of Toxemia.

[books.google.com]

[www.getwellstaywellamerica.com]

It blows everything (above) out of the water
and reduces all arguments (above) to absurdity.
Not to mention that it is 100% consistent with
the science of Philosophy; unlike Germ Theory,
which has absolutely nothing to do with Reality
nor (unbiased) science, and everything to do
with promulgating helplessness, hopelessness,
powerlessness, and unbridled superstition.

Steve
[www.meetup.com]
[www.rawgosia.com]

Date: July 03, 2010 10:38PM

Id like to ask you a few questions paragon, and would like to preface them by saying I most likely wont respond to them with my own opinion, but maybe to ask a few more questions, im just curious as im to tired after my workout to read more than a few pages of the information you posted.

#1: Are you trying to say that there are no such things as a Virus, or Bacteria? Or just that they aren't the cause of sickness, but built up toxins in the body are?

#1-B:IF you dont believe in the existence of any virus' or bacteria, Have you ever observed any under a microscope?

#2: If it is a buildup of toxins in the body, how does one explain sexually transmitted diseases/illness' which one can confirm their previous partner had before sexual intercourse between them happened?

#2-B: If they are the result of toxins in the body, is it that sexual intercourse somehow transfers some of these toxins to another person?

#2-C: If that is the case, then in the case of HPV and Herpes, in which barrier methods such as condoms are used but are only about 40-50% effective, is this transfer meta-physical in nature, as no sexual fluids are shared?.

#2-D: If it is meta-physical in nature, how does one explain the higher than 99% chance of transfer of a virus such as HIV between people who don't use condoms, yet an 85% effectiveness (100% if there are no manufacturer defects and if used 100% correctly by individual user.) in blocking the transfer of HIV amongst those who use condoms correctly.

Thankyou ahead of time for answering my questions, you may email them to me rather than posting them in here if you would rather, that way we dont take up a bunch of room in this thread, or you can start your own thread, with your original comment, and my response and questions with your answers, and we can discuss it there if you'd like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 04, 2010 06:18PM

I'm afraid I'm with the morphists on this one; Dr. Tilden went through medical studies practically in the antidelluvian era and his understanding of human biology was, as a result, limited. Therefore, IMO, some of his hypotheses are intriguing and may yet prove valid, but others are downright unsound.

Date: July 05, 2010 04:13PM

1)Viruses and Bacteria are there for a reason, but they do
not directly cause disease; one's level of toxicity is
always the cause. Viruses and Bacteria may be part of one's
toxic load, but they aren't the sole cause of the toxic load.
2)STDs aren't "transmitted" at all; since you can't
transfer one's toxic load to another person. What
really happens is that a so-called pathogen can trigger
a reaction in a toxic person, but so-called "science"
can't explain why those who don't show symptoms to
exposure are immune (other than to say they're not
"susceptible" - which is tantamount to saying they're
not "toxic" enough). The same thing can happen with
something such as the common cold: The presence of a
virus may trigger a reaction, but that alone does not
cause the cold.
2C)Sexual fluids are not, in and of themselves,
typically an entire toxic load (which represents
the totality of one's unexcreted metabolic waste)
2D)I don't know anything about that supposed research,
other than to speculate by saying that people using
condoms are probably more concerned with their health
than are drug users (which seem to represent the
vast majority of AIDS patients) But beyond that, there
were immune diseases prior to AIDS, and now every immune
disease is (seemingly) grouped into that category.

If you want protection from disease you must live
healthfully; of which one's diet is a large part.

As far as Dr. Tilden goes, the Theory of Toxemia
goes way beyond his rudimentary ideas; which is
why I suggest one study the theory, not discredit
everything about it simply because you disagree with
one person's viewpoint from a hundred years ago.
(I did include 2 links above, not just one. And
there's a lot more out there for those who care
to do some independent research/thinking.)

I also suggest studying the science of Philosophy,
which includes (but is not limited to) the study
of knowledge, of reason, of ethics, of mental health
AND SELF-RESPONSIBLITY (i.e. not blaming external
sources for one's own self-induced plight), etc.,
etc., etc. The Theory of Toxemia is 100% in
accordance with Philosophy.

Germ Theory, on the other hand, is 0.00% in accordance
with Philosophy; while simultaneously the belief of
Germ Theory is 100% consistent with the same principles
as ALL religious dogma, as well as the fear-based/motivated
beliefs underlying ALL psychological dysfunction and
authoritarianism. In other words, nothing about Germ
Theory is consistent with anything based in Reality,
Philosophy, or Psychology.

Steve
[www.meetup.com]
[www.rawgosia.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2010 04:14PM by paragon1685.

Date: July 05, 2010 04:50PM

paragon,

I have studied, cursorily, the theory of Toxemia as you use it. Tilden and others posit that one's susceptibility to pathogens is influenced mainly or solely by one's "toxicity." To me, this hypothesis fails in one application immediately: It cannot explain the near extinction of certain meso peoples of the Americas when the European[or for that matter, ancient Japanese]arrived. Unless you can reasonably argue that these pre-industrial hunter gatherers were somehow toxified by fresh air, unprocessed foods, and clear river water. I'm not sure you are using "Germ Theory" the way I, and others who have observed its effects clinically, use it--it would never have occurred to me to qualify it sociologically or according to religious dogma[!]--so I'll leave that be.

Date: July 06, 2010 12:23AM

Id have to say im on the same page as tamukha, especially since I personally even know some people on the SAD who have not gotten sick once in the entire time Ive known them, and they claim they have never been sick, and I know people from all dietary backgrounds who do get sick, but to each their own, I wont try to convince you paragon of my opinions on this subject, but I will tell you, after hearing your answers, I'm fairly certain you have little if any chance of convincing me of your beliefs either (The way you present it, sounds eerily similar to the way my dad gets when he starts preaching at people...) I'm not saying that I disbelieve the possibility, just that I personally believe that it is improbable as you have outlined.

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: July 11, 2010 08:49PM

The Theory of Toxemia merely states that the body creates
it's diseases in response to one's lifestyle.

I'd really love to know WHY viruses and bacteria have it out
for us? I mean has anyone ever answered that question? What
purpose does it serve for these little bad wolves? And how
does dead tissue (i.e., viruses are nothing more than spent
DNA material) ACT on the body? Or is it, in actuality, the
body acting on them, which fools so-called "scientists" into
believing (and I don't use that word lightly) that viruses
act? Once people believe something they tend to see everything
through the biased prism of that belief.

The body acts on viruses, not the other way around. The
same thing goes for food (food does not act on the body,
the body acts on it), water (water does not act on the
body, the body acts on it), drugs (drugs do not act on the
body, the body acts on them), etc., etc., etc. Yet, we
have little to no trust in the human body and its intelligence.
Instead, we (i.e., most of the human population) place
our faith in superstition and dogma, and pretend that health
is largely out of our hands and that we're helpless to
the whims of lowly, motivated-to-destroy-us germs.

However, in my mind (and in accordance with the Theory of
Toxemia), germs are the werewolves of modern medicine,
and they are the reason the Establishment (and the rest
of the brainwashed world) will never figure disease
out: that lifestyle (and one's corresponding toxic load)
is responsible for one's disease manifestations, not germs.

It's interesting that people claim to "never have been sick."
I remember my Mom repeating time and time again about
my late Father: He's perfectly healthy except he has cancer.
Perfectly healthy? The fact is that when we're young and
vital we tend to get acute diseases in response to our toxic
lifestyle (colds, mumps, measles, chicken pox, etc., etc.,
etc.) These diseases (according to Theory of Toxemia) are
the body's attempt to keep you healthy by purifying your blood.
(I call this an "oil change" for the body.) As we engage in
toxic living we use up our vitality (which, by the way, is
not unlimited), and our body loses its capacity to create acute
diseases (i.e., we no longer have the capacity to "change our
oil," and/or purify our blood - unless we adopt a lifestyle
of Health Living) and we tend to get chronic degenerative diseases
later in life (cancer, MS, Parkinson's, etc., etc., etc.) because
of it. That you're no longer getting those colds in your old age
doesn't necessarily mean you're "healthy."

Healthy Living (and all that it entails), including a
diet of properly-combined RAW food, allows us to perpetually
"change our oil," thereby keep our blood pure and us disease-
free. Cooked foods, and toxic living, does the exact opposite.

Steve
[www.meetup.com]
[www.rawgosia.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2010 08:51PM by paragon1685.

Date: July 12, 2010 06:22PM

I'd really love to know WHY viruses and bacteria have it out
for us? I mean has anyone ever answered that question? What
purpose does it serve for these little bad wolves? And how
does dead tissue (i.e., viruses are nothing more than spent
DNA material) ACT on the body?

Not sure what your science education is, paragon, but as the purpose of all life forms is to procreate, allowing their DNA to persist, pathogens are efficiently evolved to use the biological matter of hosts to incubate offspring and create thriving colonies of themselves to be passed on perpetually to a new host. Success! Nature is magnificent this way.

As for scientists, I am not a fan of conventional medicine, and think a lot of hypotheses of biology, chemistry, etc. are still in flux and not to be committed to memory yet. However, scientists tend to be intelligent and methodical by temperament and thus, I would assume, not easily outwiled by germs. But that's just one gal's opinion.

Date: July 13, 2010 12:25AM

Well said Tamukha.

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables