Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fasting
Posted by: CoeyCoey ()
Date: October 04, 2010 07:54PM

I am currently in day three of a waterfast. I wanted to know how many other people fast and what they experienced.

I haven't felt too many hunger pains, but I am a little chilly at present. I have been drinking a lot of tea and water. Anyone have any good spice mixes for water? I have been putting in some ginger which helps my stomach settle. I also use cinnamon in my tea which alleviates cravings.

I was able to run a little yesterday, and might do a little more today to get my core temp up so I can stretch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fasting
Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: October 05, 2010 03:35PM

HI
I did a 3 day fast over the summer.
It wasnt water,but a juice fast.
All I can say is that if you master any hunger pangs,you will end up feeling so much better having done the fast.
Vinny

Posted by: CoeyCoey ()
Date: October 05, 2010 04:37PM

I am on day four now. No hunger pains, but weaker than yesterday. I believe I am fully in ketosis now.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: October 05, 2010 10:33PM

Coey,

Is this a good thing, dear?

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: October 07, 2010 06:43PM

I agree tamukha im not sure ketosis is a good thing.

I could never hand fasting, my adrenal glands were far too weak and id end up hypoglycemic with massive panic attacks.

Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: December 18, 2010 01:00PM

peppermint tea is good when fasting.it helps to read about fasting.get paul braggs book miracle of fasting.i have done 42 day water fast.also you know those green dish scrubbers you get at the store without sponge.i use them for dry brushing.i scrub my skin hard.to release toxins.a water fast is old school.the best fast is called the master fast.it's easy fun,and works wonders.alot better than water.i have done sixty day master fast.see the master fast supply your body with vitamins,minerals,etc.it just liquid.your body turns your food into liquid anyways.you just making it easier.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables