Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anyone ever tested high for H. pylori bacteria?
Posted by: rufio ()
Date: May 10, 2011 08:10PM

I tested high in this after going to the doctor for right sided abdominal aches. I blame Whole Foods for their dirty produce (j/k).

I know I can expect a script for antibiotics next - which I will not take - so how should I combat this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone ever tested high for H. pylori bacteria?
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: May 10, 2011 08:35PM

I would take a natural antibiotic, like colloidal silver, but even taking a conventional antibiotic could help; just be sure to refortify with boatloads of probiotics afterward. Also, wash your produce from now on, 'kay? Hope you recover soon!

Posted by: rufio ()
Date: May 10, 2011 10:43PM

Thanks. I took a probiotic tablet before my green smoothie this morning and feel close to normal. I had trouble drinking my smoothies lately, it made my stomach hurt. I also read a lot of great things about Mastic Gum treating ulcers, gastritis, etc. I think I'll try that along with CS and probiotics.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 10, 2011 11:25PM

I'm having amazing success with MMS clearing up a stubborn infection on my thumb (that the dr prescribed topical and oral anti-biotics for). It's working so well, I'm really impressed. I haven't taken any internally but it is supposed to be safe...

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: May 11, 2011 01:04PM

Id give MMS a miss even reacting with organics such as water it becomes a carcinogen.

Mastic gum is good for getting rid of h.pylori.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: May 11, 2011 03:12PM

MMS can't be worst than the anti-biotics I'm supposed to be taking and applying. My friends have rescued their cats from that horrible kidney failure disease with it too. Until I see some hard evidence that it's as bad as all that I'm going to go with my experiences which so far have been GREAT!

Date: May 11, 2011 07:51PM

The problem from what i have read is that it is chlorine based which when it reacts with organic matter in water it forms pretty powerful carcinogens.

The risks may well outweigh the benefits and there are little to no studies to back up its use internally if i remember.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: May 12, 2011 02:15AM

It's not chlorine like bleach, it's different. I am not big on chemistry but have had this explained to me. It's all on Jim Humble's website though. I'm telling you, it's working on this thumb when nothing else would.

Date: May 12, 2011 10:48AM

I don't doubt it doesn't work coco its very powerful stuff ive used it myself internally and was vomiting violently for days.

This applies to all chlorine based chemicals as far as ive been told.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: May 12, 2011 01:30PM

How much did you take? I don't drink it but my friends do and say you have to start with like one drop in water and build up to 5 or 6. A friend has a horrific skin thing happening right now and is bathing in it, 10 drops in the tub. We'll see how it goes with her but my thumb is looking really good so far.

Date: May 13, 2011 11:26AM

I cant remember the protocol very well this was about 3-4 years ago, i remember you needed to mix it with citric acid and yeah it was the smallest dose that it happened with.

Felt like it was burning through my stomach aswell. The thing is if the carcinogenic bit is true bathing in it cant be a good idea in my opinion.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: May 13, 2011 12:31PM

But it is WORKING and not having any negative effects. My friends I get it from have been drinking it every day for many months, gave it to their cat when it was sick, treat every wound with it, bathe in it... My friend with the chicken pox/skin infection is basically a big, raw wound but she had a positive reaction to bathing in it and drinking 1 drop in water, her skin improved DRASTICALLY after just one soak in this stuff. It is healing her, it's healing my thumb, it healed my friends deathly sick cat, everything they've ever used it for.

These are impressive results. I'm not saying that maybe there is something about this stuff that's questionable, I started a thread a while ago on here about it but I can't actually find anyone who's had a negative reaction to it who didn't take too much or use it incorrectly. Every one who uses it as prescribed finds that it works. I'm open to new info but for now I am sticking with it. My thumb is almost completely better and it was BAD, puffy, red, oozing pus, throbbing pain. The nail is even coming off where the infection was, that's how bad it got. But la, no anti-biotics! Awesome awesome awesome.

Date: May 13, 2011 03:12PM

Like i say im not saying it doesn't work, but its pretty much unresearched with long term ingestion. All these people could end up with cancer and other problems in theory.

Theres a few MMS forums out there where many document bad experiences. MMS 2 ive heard is even worse from a chemistry point of view. I haven't done much reading but it is a pool cleaner from what i remember.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2011 03:12PM by powerlifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables