Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Reality
Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: January 23, 2009 07:18PM

It seems the world is so steeped in death destruction and misery.
I have recently embarked on the raw food journey from a deep feeling that somehow if you consume only living foods it will change reality over to something more positive.
My wonderings center around the purely psycological benefits of eating raw,and how it can change mental outlooks.

Vinny.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reality
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 23, 2009 09:20PM

If everyone ate a certain way (less meat & factory farmed dairy & eggs) the world world be changed for the positive (ecologically & morally).

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: January 24, 2009 01:45PM

Raw food will free up blockages. This will be one of the best paths to allow you to identify your true feelings and act on them....and set new mental patterns and habits.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Date: January 24, 2009 10:52PM

ok
walked(yes i do try to watch my weight unlike millions of prods out there) and was actually shot in the back tonight.with one of those paint ball guns.
SHOT!
In my own little quiet neighborhood.
what kind of screwed up friking mentality is out there???
huh????
frik it all to hell

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2009 10:53PM by eaglefly.

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: January 24, 2009 11:13PM

I got shot by some some guy firing out of a window once..scared the crap out of me and felt like rubber bullet. it happens immediately after I saw people across the street dive into their car...so by the time I was hit my adrenaline was already up...yeah some people are twacked!

but in my observations I seem to have a greater chance of bumping into someone who seems to radiate bliss and joy..and every day I get the unique choice of deciding which person I want to be.

[www.giveittomeraw.com]

Date: January 25, 2009 11:14PM

wow
scaredthe @#$%& out ofme
i thiought i died

god dam

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: January 29, 2009 06:12AM

I believe that's called assault & battery. People are only supposed to play paintball in specified places. File a polce report against the idiots.

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: January 29, 2009 07:42AM

I believe that the more people who choose raw food, the more peacefull the world will become. IMO it is indeed conducive to positive demeanor. Especially long term due to the cleansing it causes and the resulting state of comfort.

Posted by: angie1 ()
Date: January 30, 2009 03:17AM

Hey Eaglefly

You wrote:

"It seems the world is so steeped in death destruction and misery.
I have recently embarked on the raw food journey from a deep feeling that somehow if you consume only living foods it will change reality over to something more positive. My wonderings center around the purely psycological benefits of eating raw,and how it can change mental outlooks."

I have a hard time with this one. Eating raw just makes me realize even more how screwed up the world is. I have REALLY had to examine my beliefs and see how this NEW hyper-awareness can be coped with. It feels very stressful to me, as if I suddenly must do as much as I can. I firmly believe, "To whom much is given, much is required," I have been gifted with a WONDERFUL life and PRECIOUS knowledge. What should I do to make this reality more available to people? Just some thoughts. Good luck on your journey!

Angie

Me (30), Joseph (24 mo.) Jeremiah (4 mo.)

We are enjoying spring and being outside!!!

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: February 02, 2009 04:41PM

Our “thoughts” disturb subatomic particles and they are forced into a set state!! Human consciousness disturbs sub atomic particles!!! Whether scientists or people like it or not, our reality translates into to how our consciousness is observing it. This is a reality that defies everything we have ever been taught about the nature of reality. Reality is not solid, is not measurable, is not constant!!

Date: February 02, 2009 08:18PM

I do believe what you say riverhouse.
That our thoughts create our physical reality.
But I sure wasnt thinking of getting shot with a paintball.
I did file a police report,and they said a nearby town was getting the same losers pulling up beside people and shooting them.If that had hit me in the eye....well.....you get the idea.
Cute kids angie!

Vinny

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: February 02, 2009 09:00PM

vinny

i'm glad you are still alive though
i would hate to known what happened if you were shot with something other than a paintball

wow... what an experience
hope it didn't hurt too much

Date: February 02, 2009 11:05PM

riverhousebill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Our “thoughts” disturb subatomic particles and
> they are forced into a set state!! Human
> consciousness disturbs sub atomic particles!!!
> Whether scientists or people like it or not, our
> reality translates into to how our consciousness
> is observing it. This is a reality that defies
> everything we have ever been taught about the
> nature of reality. Reality is not solid, is not
> measurable, is not constant!!

I'm skeptical how much real world influence our thoughts actually have on reality.

Perhaps we can rattle a few subatomic particles but we're not going to be able to open a door.

Thinking positive is a good way to keep morale up but "radiating peace & joy" is no excuse to not look both ways before crossing the street. The ditsy woman on her cell phone in her SUV doesn't care about our mood, she is just pissed cause someone ruined her dry cleaning & her husband cheating with the baby sitter.

Date: February 03, 2009 08:37AM

I'm skeptical how much real world influence our thoughts actually have on reality.

Perhaps we can rattle a few subatomic particles but we're not going to be able to open a door.

Blasphemous Optimism "The biggest event of the last 20 years -- the collapse of the Soviet Union --occured without violence: the first nonviolent revolution
of that size in all of human history, extending from Berlin to Siberia.
"Nelson Mandela went from a prison cell to the President's office in a country
that evolved from white supremacy to power- sharing in only seven years.
"The Internet more and more evolves toward the planetary brain once only
imagined by visionary scientist like Tielhard de Chardin and Arthur Clarke.
"What some call my 'blasphemous cheerfulness' or my cockeyed optimism'
just depends on my basic agnosticism. We sont know the outcome of the current
worldwide transformation, so it seems sick and decadent (in the sense) when
fashionable opion harps on all the gloomy alternatives and resolutely ignores
the utopian possibilities that seem equally likely (and, on the basis of
past evolution, perhaps a little more likely)."

"No pessimist ever discoverd the secrets of the stars, or sailed to
an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit."
Helen Keller

Date: February 03, 2009 09:23AM

The Wisdom of Quantum Physics has opened doors and new windows

By Adrian Cooper
Excerpt from Our Ultimate Reality

In addition to explaining the true nature of the Universe and of reality, quantum physics, even at the most fundamental and non-mathematical level also fully explains the reality as experienced on a daily basis by all life, whether consciously or otherwise, profoundly affecting the reality of every single person without exception.

Quantum physics illustrates how everything in the Universe, in all dimensions of life and reality ultimately consists of “Quanta” of Energy, vibration. This Energy not only pervades and is integral to everything in existence, it is also “living” Mind, living Consciousness. Everything in the Universe therefore has its being within this infinite intelligent Energy.

Everything is an aspect of this infinite intelligence, every person, every animal, every tree, every star and every planet, and every micro-organism, however small, is ultimately an equal aspect of the very same Energy; there is no seperatedness except as an illusion created by the ego and five physical senses; we and everything in the Universe without exception are one.

Because the Universe is infinite intelligence of which we are all integral aspects, Quanta of Energy are influenced by the Mind; thought also being pure Energy. Whenever you look at a possession such as a house, a car, a television set, they are in fact nothing more or less than an arrangement of Energy, or Quanta, ultimately created by thought processes of the Mind. If these objects were to be inspected very closely, it would be apparent that they are not solid at all but are rather composed of Quanta of Energy vibrating and moving at extremely high rates in an out of the object being observed.

Nothing can exist permanently unless it is observed because it is Mind that controls and shapes Quanta of Energy, and without that focus of the Mind the Quanta would once again become a “potential” for something else. If for example everyone in the world were to cease observing the world and everything in it, by ceasing to focus on it’s perceived existence, then everything would cease to exist. There would be no thought Energy to maintain the illusion of its existence anymore. This is why the Earth and everything it comprises, as well as the entire three-dimensional Universe is referred to in some cultures as “maya”, and illusion. The Earth and physical Universe are indeed an illusion and a grand scale, and will one day be realised as such by all mankind once evolving beyond the illusion of the physical Universe.

Quantum physics completely confirms this by recognising that something can only actually come into “existence” when it is observed. Of course “existence” is a term relative to the five physical senses; everything that exists now has always existed and always will exist, it is only the illusion of form that changes in response to thought, Mind. When something is observed, Quanta come together to form sub-atomic particles, and in turn atoms, then molecules until finally something manifests in the physical world as a localized space-time event that can be observed by the five physical senses.

This process is the very basis of how each and every person creates their own reality. Every single thought, as Energy, directly and instantly influences the quantum field causing Quanta in the form of Energy to arrange themselves into a localised, observable event, object or other influence. This in fact is also the basic of true “Magic”. The magician, and those who understand and are in harmony with Universal laws are conscious creators, whereas most people are unconscious creators, always constantly creating their own reality by their own thoughts, but never realising, usually ascribing everything to such notions as “luck”, “chance” and “fortune”. Conscious creation is also the basis of the Law of Attraction, which will be discussed later in this book.

People might ask “well how do things seem to be real, tangible and solid”. The behaviour of Quanta can be likened to a reel of film. When the reel of film is played, thousands of frames of individual images are passed over a light projector and onto a screen, thereby giving the illusion of a solid moving scene. Quanta operate in exactly the same way. Countless Quanta of Energy are constantly moving in an out of an area of focus, coming together to appear to the physical senses as a solid object. Like the movie however, this is only an illusion that has been constructed from much smaller components. In the case of the movie the visual image is created by the influence of the projector mechanism whereas in the case of objects appearing to be solid the illusion of a physical object is perpetuated by the Mind; specifically by the act of observing it. When you arrive home and expect an object in your house to be there, it will be there by virtue of that expectation and observation.

As we will see later in this book, understanding these extremely fundamental and important factors is the way towards always consciously creating the reality you desire, and to never attracting anything into your reality anything you do not desire. Quanta never, ever differentiate between the desired or not desired, they merely respond to and obey thought.

Everything in existence therefore, everything that can be observed is a result of a mental focus, a decision at some level of Consciousness that it should be there. Without that level of focus and expectation that something exists, it simply could not exist. This applies to things that we have never seem before as well; i.e. when we go shopping. When we take a trip to the shopping mall for example there are thousands of “things” that we have never seen before. They exist as a conscious creation of someone else. When we observe that creation it becomes a part of a consensus creation that in turn perpetuates its existence. Reality can either exist at a personal level or a consensual level; i.e. if enough people believe that something exists, for example a park, and focus on that existence, then it will continue to exist in accordance with the consensus expectation. If people cease to focus on the object the Quanta become less concentrated and the result is decay until the object no longer exists at which point the Quanta of Energy that originally comprised it have dissipated back into the Universe.

The great Astral worlds, often known as the “the beyond” or “the afterlife” are the consensus creation of mankind, based upon perceptions learned during a physical existence on Earth. So the Astral worlds include every possible consensus reality for every culture, race and tradition that exists, has ever existed and ever will exist relative to the Earth concept of “time”, all created by the Mind.

Each culture, race and society has its own “belief” of what everything should look like, so when people pass on from any particular Earth culture, tradition or belief system, including dogmatic religion, they naturally create with the Mind an environment in exact accordance with those expectations. This can be at a group level where entire cities, towns, villages and other environments are created by the consensus group Mind, fashioned after their equivalent on Earth, and individual realities, homes and other possessions are created on an individual level in accordance with the focus of wishes and desires.

The Astral worlds exist at a much lower density, higher vibration aspect of the Universe than the physical world of matter, and as a result Quanta, Energy is influenced much more easily and quickly, to such an extent in fact that thoughts manifest as their observable equivalent immediately however large or small. This results in instant creation of any desire. There is only set of immutable laws in operation and they apply to all planes of life and reality. The same laws apply in the physical world where everyone still creates their own reality, but due to the much higher density and lower vibration of Energy prevailing within the physical world it takes more focussed thought Energy of the Mind over a more protracted period of time before it can manifest as an observable physical reality.

The continued existence of the creation depends on the degree of ongoing focus. If a house was created it will continue to exist for as long as the creator, or a consensus group focus on it and provide the Energy for its continued existence. The same applies to the entire physical world, but due to the much higher density, the process requires more and sustained concentrated thought. This of course is an important reason we are here, to learn how to control our thoughts and therefore our individual reality. Only when these and other important lessons have been learned can true Spiritual progression be attained beyond the cycle of reincarnation.

The entire Universe is “infinite intelligence”, existing in the Mind of The Source, The First Cause, God. Energy, Quanta are therefore also intelligent, being ultimately controlled by the Mind of God. Not only are Quanta capable of making decisions, they also know what decisions other Quanta are making anywhere in the Universe due to the inseparable and integrated nature of everything in creation. Everything is connected by this same ultimate, infinite, Divine intelligence, the very same intelligence of which we are all integral aspects and in Who’s image we are made.

In quantum terms, Quanta can also be regarded as “packets of probability”. Every Quanta of Energy has a potential to be anywhere at any time, and can be influenced by thought or other Quanta. For example, if you wish to meet someone for the first time, that person has the potential to exist anywhere in the world. When you make the decision to meet with this person in a particular place and then subsequently do so, that person no longer has only potential, he or she has actually manifested as a physical reality into your life in accordance with the mutual will of both people. Once your meeting has concluded, the person will leave and become a potential person once again relative to your own physical reality.

Quanta, including those of which you are constituted are not bound by space or time. Quanta are spaceless, timeless and exist everywhere concurrently. The Source, The First Cause, God is at once omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, and Quanta are a fundamental aspect of God in Whom we have our Being. We therefore as aspects of the Universe, The Source of God are also boundless, spaceless and timeless beings existing concurrently everywhere in the Universe. We have no limits, no boundaries, no specific point of existence, these are all illusions created by the ego and the five physical senses and the fact that most people are focussed entirely in the physical world which they continue to observe and regard as reality. Everyone is an integral aspect of the same Mind-field, much bigger and more powerful than most people can possibly realize or have the capacity as yet to comprehend.

We already have everything in the Universe; infinite abundance is our heritage! All anyone has to do is to bring the object of their desires into their local observable Consciousness and reality by focussing on it. Ask and it is given; instantly, always, no exceptions. Everyone already has all wealth imaginable, all that is required is to bring it into individual reality. There is no poverty in the Universe; everyone is infinitely wealthy if they did but realise it. There is absolutely nothing that we cannot be, do or have.

The Universe conceptually consists of illusions of the “observer” and the “observed”. In this way the Universe, The Source, God, evolves experientially having both the capacity to observe and be observed, as do all individuations of God including human beings all of whom are such expressions of God made in the same true Spiritual image. The observed is meaningless without an observer, and likewise the observer is meaningless without being observed. It is therefore by this process of individuation that the process of the observer and the observed is perpetuated, and evolution, expansion and growth infinitely continues.

The entire Universe of which we are integral aspects is a vast expanse of Energy vibrating at different rates from the lowest vibration of matter to the highest vibration of The Source, The First Cause, God. The illusion of separation is perpetuated by virtue of the way in which Mind perceives and decodes these vibrations. So “things” only exist because we observe them and our Mind decodes the vibrations of the Energy of the “thing” being observed. Without this observation, the “thing” being observed cannot exist, except as a probability within the vast expanse of Energy constituting the Universe. So everything in the Universe is a probability of existence until such time as it is observed and its Energy is decoded by the Mind, at which point the probability becomes an actuality while it is being observed, after which it becomes a probability once again.

Everything within the Universe is in the direction of life, evolution and growth, nothing ever stands still or fails to evolve; this is the Law as it applies to all levels. By the process and individuation and thereby the perpetuation of the illusion of the observer and the observed, growth can continue, but both are required. There can be no growth without the observer and the observed, because there would be no basis upon which to learn and therefore to evolve.

It has also been demonstrated by quantum physics that there are an infinite number of parallel “worlds”. This is concluded by the observation that Quanta have the potential to be in any parallel existence, but once observed in one locality the same Quanta will not be observable in other localities.

However, at the quantum level everything is “non-local”, and therefore beyond space and time everything can and does exist concurrently as an infinite number of parallel realities. This gives rise to the “holographic” model of the Universe as postulated by David Bohm and other physicists. It is this holographic model of the Universe that explains parallel realities, and most importantly at the same time how we concurrently exist as aspects of all realities as one with The Universe, The Source, God.

As body, Soul and Spirit, our Ultimate Reality is infinite Energy and intelligence beyond the boundaries of space and time as a true Son or Daughter of God, existing infinitely and concurrently across the entire Universe in all spheres of life and reality. Our localised reality is simply our point of focus, our point of conscious awareness, which, for most people, for the time being, is within the physical body; most people still erroneously perceiving themselves as completely separate individual people, housed in a body of flesh. Only when every one begins to fully understand their own nature as infinite Spiritual beings of the magnificent multi-dimensional Universe can the human race turn back towards its true purpose, to evolve back to the First Cause, The Light, God.

From time immemorial the greatest teachers who came to Earth to teach mankind these realities all made the point that we “came from the light”. The “light” to which they refer is not some physical light, but rather the Light of The Source, The First Cause, of God. In that context, as Energy and integral aspects of The Source, we are all Light; beings of The Light.

The nearer to The Source we reach, the more we experience the glories of The Light until finally reaching, and having the potential to reunite with The Source of The Light, and to once again cease to be existed as an individuated Being, but rather to be at One with God. This is the ultimate meaning of life, our ultimate purpose, Our Ultimate Reality.

Date: February 03, 2009 02:16PM

Riverhouse,
It does exist.The influence.
Your posts have impacted me.
Thanks.
La,
It didnt hurt too much,and I actually thought I was shot for real,and this is what its like to die........you just go on just like before,but somehow changed,and more aware.
I am more aware since getting shot with that paintball.
I had really been trying to come to a better place in life,and honor my parents for all they have done for me,but this incident distanced me from what I was trying to let into my life.

Vinny

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2009 02:19PM by eaglefly.

Date: February 03, 2009 08:42PM

Saying I doubt your opinion does not make me a pessimist. If prayer is a valid way to manipulate matter why is it not demonstrably effective in scientific experiments?

Date: February 03, 2009 08:56PM

Academy of Remote Viewing through Space and Time
Remote Viewing and Quantum Physics

REMOTE VIEWING AND QUANTUM PHYSICS

Bridges To a New World
Uncovering the "Matrix code"

How the real Matrix operates outside of space&time and controls the most elemental building blocks of matter (space) existing within the illusion of time

How, not only is metaphysics a metaphor to physics, but physics (especially quantum mechanics) seems to become a metaphor to Reality.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A human being is part of the whole, called by us the "Universe" - a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of consciousness."

Albert Einstein

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. O'Donnell wants to categorically state the followings: All the practical beneficial results of operating at such a high vibratory state of the mind, of which he singles out only a portion thereof below, are and were known to so-called shamans, yogis, ancient cultures, monks, cabbalists etc. Many have used it to insure a sense of power and control over other human beings. This is not the purpose of this remote viewing course. Every individual of mankind can easily reach these states that, as a matter of fact, are close to the state where each infant is a birth, when the conscious and the subconscious mind are not yet well perceptually separated and when Theta (4 to 7 cycles per second) and Alpha (8 to 13 cycles per second) waves predominate in the E.E.G. tracing of the infant's brain.

What the intelligence agencies have done, is to take away the ritualistic mumbo-jumbo and try to standardize a remote viewing training that would be more streamlined.

Operating at a low Theta state (around 4.5 to 5 cycles per seconds) with retained full awareness seems to be correlated with highly successful remote viewing abilities.

It is Mr. O'Donnell contention that the lower the frequency at which most of the brain's cortex operates, the lesser it filters out messages from the deep unconscious where neither time nor space exists. A realm that one of the greatest quantum physicist of our century, David Bohm, called the Implicate order: indivisible and mirror image of our reality. This is the domain of the delta level: less than 4 Hz (vibrations per second) of the cortical region.

This is not magic: black nor white. The spiritual aspect and the comprehension of what is happening is within every human being. Each and everyone has access to it. Quantum physics has only brushed experimentally the big question: has matter created mind or mind created matter? Even though the later is strongly hinted at, the real proof is within the laboratory of one's own mind. Not within an external technological laboratory apparatus. Although time and space have been experimentally bridged within major research physics labs recently, the implications have yet to seep through mankind's psyche.

In one famous laboratory experiment of modern quantum physics called "the delayed choice experiment" even the past was changed in order to fit the present. Which means that instead of the normal cause-and-effect logic that we are accustomed to, in that case the effect chosen caused the cause to change accordingly. This means that our present choices changes the memory of our past. This original experiment first proposed by the physicist John A. Wheeler in 1978 as a thought experiment, was confirmed experimentally in 1988 under strict laboratory conditions using electronic, ultrafast pocket cells, by two groups of physicists working at the University of Maryland and at the University of Munich.

By correlation , one can say that since our only lived reality is the present, and that we live neither in the perceived past or the probable future, changing the "memory " we have of either the past or the future greatly influence our reality of the "now". This is explained in basic terms in the course, and will be developed further in more advance courses, especially for advanced students that perceive it .

Undoubtedly, the most important realization about the nature of reality in the history of mankind was made and proven through a series of experiments conducted at the University of Paris-south in 1982 by a team of optical physicists led by Alain Aspect. These experiments, using high speed switching mechanisms and photons (particles of light) produced by mercury vapor, proved without the shadow of a doubt that the famous mathematical inequality of the theorem of John Bell published in 1964 had indeed been violated. This expressed for the average person, not versed in the highly complex world of quantum mechanics which gave us the transistor, computers , superconductivity etc...., that space is "non-local" which means that it is illusory and the world is not composed of objects that added together form the Universe. Rather, the "subject" viewing the "object" form an indivisible whole where everything is related, and everyone influence everyone and everything else. In other words, there exists a realm outside of space/time where all events of the fundamental processes of nature and life per se operate outside of space/time but generate perceived realities within space/time. Non-locality means that this domain is everywhere and nowhere in particular , everywhen and nowhen. It is nowhere and now&here.

Although this is a truism within the physical sciences, many branches of science still hold dearly to 19th century classical mechanics, and fearing the profound spiritual implications of this reality, are still happily creative in a dangerous cul-de-sac, without long-term vision.

It is great time to go back to the basics and walk back the illusion and enslavement that we created within technological quasi-religious beliefs. Therefore, use the methods given to fashion to yourselves a better present and future. Create and decide to be HAPPY! Everything will unfold from then on, and trust will replace fear for the betterment of all.

Date: February 03, 2009 09:07PM

If prayer is a valid way to manipulate matter why is it not demonstrably effective in scientific experiments?

it is fact that this has been proven. the monks can take water from a polluted
river in Japan and chant over it and purifi it just by chanting, Many other
scientific experiments have shown just that. I will look for some examples later
I do know it is scientific fact proven already.

Saying I doubt your opinion does not make me a pessimist
Hey Communitybuilder I know your not a pessismt ive read lots of your posts.
and most are very pos, Im talking on a whole in the quanta.
Lapaz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2009 09:18PM by riverhousebill.

Date: February 03, 2009 10:43PM

Yeah I know about the Power of Water book by that Japanese dude but there's a fair amount of controversy about it, check out the Amazon reviews.

Date: February 04, 2009 03:50AM

I consider it quite possible that physics cannot be based on the field concept, i.e., on continuous structures. In that case, nothing remains of my entire castle in the air, gravitation theory included, [and of] the rest of modern physics. (Albert Einstein, 1954)

I wished to show that space time is not necessarily something to which one can ascribe to a separate existence, independently of the actual objects of physical reality. Physical objects are not in space, but these objects are spatially extended. In this way the concept empty space loses its meaning. (Albert Einstein

Quantum Theory (1900-1930) discovered four main things;
a) Both matter and light sometimes behave as particles and sometimes behave as waves. (Planck, de Broglie)
b) Schrodinger's Standing Wave equations can be used to describe the allowed discrete energy states for electrons (Wave-Centers) in atoms or molecules.
c) It is impossible to know both the location and momentum of a particle and this inherent uncertainty can be calculated using the square of the Wave equation to determine the probability of where the particle will be found. (Heisenberg, Born)
d) Matter seems to be subtly interconnected with other matter in the Universe. (EPR Experiment)

With the Metaphysics of Space and Motion and the Wave Structure of Matter we can now sensibly explain these phenomena;
a) The solution of the particle/wave duality of matter is obvious - Matter is a Spherical Standing Wave which creates a 'particle effect' at the Wave-Center'. The solution to the particle/wave duality of light is more complex (though it is still obvious once known) and is a consequence of the standing wave structure of matter and that only discrete standing wave interactions can occur during 'Resonant Coupling' of two bound electrons.
b) Schrodinger's Wave equations confirm this discrete standing wave interaction, that only certain discrete standing wave frequencies between matter are resonantly stable which causes frequency (and thus energy) exchanges to be in discrete 'quanta' which can be mathematically explained as 'particle/photon' interactions.
c) Because Spherical Standing Waves are the size of the Universe, their In-Waves are interacting with all the other matter in the Universe. As we exist as complex arrangements of Wave-Centers here on earth, we do not have immediate knowledge of how these In-Waves are interacting with this other matter in the universe, and must simply wait until the In-Waves arrive at the Wave-Center where we observe these changes in motion and position of the Wave-Center. This lack of knowledge causes the uncertainty as to how a Wave-Center will move about over time and thus qualitatively explains why probability based upon wave equations can describe this uncertainty.
d) The Albert Einstein, Podolsky, Rosen (EPR) experiment performed by Aspect in 1972 famously and controversially confirmed the apparent instant interconnection of particles and contradicted Albert Einstein's Relativity which requires that all matter to matter interactions be limited by the velocity of light. Albert Einstein is in fact correct, the error of the experiment was to assume matter was a particle rather than the Wave-Center of a Spherical Standing Wave. Once this is understood then it explains how matter is subtly interconnected with other matter in the Space around it (by the In and Out-Waves) and leads to a minor change in the experiment which will confirm the Metaphysics of Space and Motion and the Spherical Wave Structure of Matter as a sensible and obvious solution to the problems and paradoxes of not only Quantum Theory, but also of Albert Einstein's Relativity and Cosmology.

Posted by: Omega ()
Date: February 04, 2009 03:15PM

communitybuilder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm skeptical how much real world influence our
> thoughts actually have on reality.
>
> Perhaps we can rattle a few subatomic particles
> but we're not going to be able to open a door.

At the very least, our thoughts are correlated to our individual realities: an extremely depressed person rarely has a happy thought, and an extremely happy person rarely has a depressed thought.

I suppose it depends on how one defines "influencing reality."

Is a change in perception of reality the same thing as changing reality?

Date: February 04, 2009 04:05PM

The Wisdom of Quantum Physics

By Adrian Cooper
Excerpt from Our Ultimate Reality

In addition to explaining the true nature of the Universe and of reality, quantum physics, even at the most fundamental and non-mathematical level also fully explains the reality as experienced on a daily basis by all life, whether consciously or otherwise, profoundly affecting the reality of every single person without exception.

Quantum physics illustrates how everything in the Universe, in all dimensions of life and reality ultimately consists of “Quanta” of Energy, vibration. This Energy not only pervades and is integral to everything in existence, it is also “living” Mind, living Consciousness. Everything in the Universe therefore has its being within this infinite intelligent Energy.

Everything is an aspect of this infinite intelligence, every person, every animal, every tree, every star and every planet, and every micro-organism, however small, is ultimately an equal aspect of the very same Energy; there is no seperatedness except as an illusion created by the ego and five physical senses; we and everything in the Universe without exception are one.

Because the Universe is infinite intelligence of which we are all integral aspects, Quanta of Energy are influenced by the Mind; thought also being pure Energy. Whenever you look at a possession such as a house, a car, a television set, they are in fact nothing more or less than an arrangement of Energy, or Quanta, ultimately created by thought processes of the Mind. If these objects were to be inspected very closely, it would be apparent that they are not solid at all but are rather composed of Quanta of Energy vibrating and moving at extremely high rates in an out of the object being observed.

Nothing can exist permanently unless it is observed because it is Mind that controls and shapes Quanta of Energy, and without that focus of the Mind the Quanta would once again become a “potential” for something else. If for example everyone in the world were to cease observing the world and everything in it, by ceasing to focus on it’s perceived existence, then everything would cease to exist. There would be no thought Energy to maintain the illusion of its existence anymore. This is why the Earth and everything it comprises, as well as the entire three-dimensional Universe is referred to in some cultures as “maya”, and illusion. The Earth and physical Universe are indeed an illusion and a grand scale, and will one day be realised as such by all mankind once evolving beyond the illusion of the physical Universe.

Quantum physics completely confirms this by recognising that something can only actually come into “existence” when it is observed. Of course “existence” is a term relative to the five physical senses; everything that exists now has always existed and always will exist, it is only the illusion of form that changes in response to thought, Mind. When something is observed, Quanta come together to form sub-atomic particles, and in turn atoms, then molecules until finally something manifests in the physical world as a localized space-time event that can be observed by the five physical senses.

This process is the very basis of how each and every person creates their own reality. Every single thought, as Energy, directly and instantly influences the quantum field causing Quanta in the form of Energy to arrange themselves into a localised, observable event, object or other influence. This in fact is also the basic of true “Magic”. The magician, and those who understand and are in harmony with Universal laws are conscious creators, whereas most people are unconscious creators, always constantly creating their own reality by their own thoughts, but never realising, usually ascribing everything to such notions as “luck”, “chance” and “fortune”. Conscious creation is also the basis of the Law of Attraction, which will be discussed later in this book.

People might ask “well how do things seem to be real, tangible and solid”. The behaviour of Quanta can be likened to a reel of film. When the reel of film is played, thousands of frames of individual images are passed over a light projector and onto a screen, thereby giving the illusion of a solid moving scene. Quanta operate in exactly the same way. Countless Quanta of Energy are constantly moving in an out of an area of focus, coming together to appear to the physical senses as a solid object. Like the movie however, this is only an illusion that has been constructed from much smaller components. In the case of the movie the visual image is created by the influence of the projector mechanism whereas in the case of objects appearing to be solid the illusion of a physical object is perpetuated by the Mind; specifically by the act of observing it. When you arrive home and expect an object in your house to be there, it will be there by virtue of that expectation and observation.

As we will see later in this book, understanding these extremely fundamental and important factors is the way towards always consciously creating the reality you desire, and to never attracting anything into your reality anything you do not desire. Quanta never, ever differentiate between the desired or not desired, they merely respond to and obey thought.

Everything in existence therefore, everything that can be observed is a result of a mental focus, a decision at some level of Consciousness that it should be there. Without that level of focus and expectation that something exists, it simply could not exist. This applies to things that we have never seem before as well; i.e. when we go shopping. When we take a trip to the shopping mall for example there are thousands of “things” that we have never seen before. They exist as a conscious creation of someone else. When we observe that creation it becomes a part of a consensus creation that in turn perpetuates its existence. Reality can either exist at a personal level or a consensual level; i.e. if enough people believe that something exists, for example a park, and focus on that existence, then it will continue to exist in accordance with the consensus expectation. If people cease to focus on the object the Quanta become less concentrated and the result is decay until the object no longer exists at which point the Quanta of Energy that originally comprised it have dissipated back into the Universe.

The great Astral worlds, often known as the “the beyond” or “the afterlife” are the consensus creation of mankind, based upon perceptions learned during a physical existence on Earth. So the Astral worlds include every possible consensus reality for every culture, race and tradition that exists, has ever existed and ever will exist relative to the Earth concept of “time”, all created by the Mind.

Each culture, race and society has its own “belief” of what everything should look like, so when people pass on from any particular Earth culture, tradition or belief system, including dogmatic religion, they naturally create with the Mind an environment in exact accordance with those expectations. This can be at a group level where entire cities, towns, villages and other environments are created by the consensus group Mind, fashioned after their equivalent on Earth, and individual realities, homes and other possessions are created on an individual level in accordance with the focus of wishes and desires.

The Astral worlds exist at a much lower density, higher vibration aspect of the Universe than the physical world of matter, and as a result Quanta, Energy is influenced much more easily and quickly, to such an extent in fact that thoughts manifest as their observable equivalent immediately however large or small. This results in instant creation of any desire. There is only set of immutable laws in operation and they apply to all planes of life and reality. The same laws apply in the physical world where everyone still creates their own reality, but due to the much higher density and lower vibration of Energy prevailing within the physical world it takes more focussed thought Energy of the Mind over a more protracted period of time before it can manifest as an observable physical reality.

The continued existence of the creation depends on the degree of ongoing focus. If a house was created it will continue to exist for as long as the creator, or a consensus group focus on it and provide the Energy for its continued existence. The same applies to the entire physical world, but due to the much higher density, the process requires more and sustained concentrated thought. This of course is an important reason we are here, to learn how to control our thoughts and therefore our individual reality. Only when these and other important lessons have been learned can true Spiritual progression be attained beyond the cycle of reincarnation.

The entire Universe is “infinite intelligence”, existing in the Mind of The Source, The First Cause, God. Energy, Quanta are therefore also intelligent, being ultimately controlled by the Mind of God. Not only are Quanta capable of making decisions, they also know what decisions other Quanta are making anywhere in the Universe due to the inseparable and integrated nature of everything in creation. Everything is connected by this same ultimate, infinite, Divine intelligence, the very same intelligence of which we are all integral aspects and in Who’s image we are made.

In quantum terms, Quanta can also be regarded as “packets of probability”. Every Quanta of Energy has a potential to be anywhere at any time, and can be influenced by thought or other Quanta. For example, if you wish to meet someone for the first time, that person has the potential to exist anywhere in the world. When you make the decision to meet with this person in a particular place and then subsequently do so, that person no longer has only potential, he or she has actually manifested as a physical reality into your life in accordance with the mutual will of both people. Once your meeting has concluded, the person will leave and become a potential person once again relative to your own physical reality.

Quanta, including those of which you are constituted are not bound by space or time. Quanta are spaceless, timeless and exist everywhere concurrently. The Source, The First Cause, God is at once omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, and Quanta are a fundamental aspect of God in Whom we have our Being. We therefore as aspects of the Universe, The Source of God are also boundless, spaceless and timeless beings existing concurrently everywhere in the Universe. We have no limits, no boundaries, no specific point of existence, these are all illusions created by the ego and the five physical senses and the fact that most people are focussed entirely in the physical world which they continue to observe and regard as reality. Everyone is an integral aspect of the same Mind-field, much bigger and more powerful than most people can possibly realize or have the capacity as yet to comprehend.

We already have everything in the Universe; infinite abundance is our heritage! All anyone has to do is to bring the object of their desires into their local observable Consciousness and reality by focussing on it. Ask and it is given; instantly, always, no exceptions. Everyone already has all wealth imaginable, all that is required is to bring it into individual reality. There is no poverty in the Universe; everyone is infinitely wealthy if they did but realise it. There is absolutely nothing that we cannot be, do or have.

The Universe conceptually consists of illusions of the “observer” and the “observed”. In this way the Universe, The Source, God, evolves experientially having both the capacity to observe and be observed, as do all individuations of God including human beings all of whom are such expressions of God made in the same true Spiritual image. The observed is meaningless without an observer, and likewise the observer is meaningless without being observed. It is therefore by this process of individuation that the process of the observer and the observed is perpetuated, and evolution, expansion and growth infinitely continues.

The entire Universe of which we are integral aspects is a vast expanse of Energy vibrating at different rates from the lowest vibration of matter to the highest vibration of The Source, The First Cause, God. The illusion of separation is perpetuated by virtue of the way in which Mind perceives and decodes these vibrations. So “things” only exist because we observe them and our Mind decodes the vibrations of the Energy of the “thing” being observed. Without this observation, the “thing” being observed cannot exist, except as a probability within the vast expanse of Energy constituting the Universe. So everything in the Universe is a probability of existence until such time as it is observed and its Energy is decoded by the Mind, at which point the probability becomes an actuality while it is being observed, after which it becomes a probability once again.

Everything within the Universe is in the direction of life, evolution and growth, nothing ever stands still or fails to evolve; this is the Law as it applies to all levels. By the process and individuation and thereby the perpetuation of the illusion of the observer and the observed, growth can continue, but both are required. There can be no growth without the observer and the observed, because there would be no basis upon which to learn and therefore to evolve.

It has also been demonstrated by quantum physics that there are an infinite number of parallel “worlds”. This is concluded by the observation that Quanta have the potential to be in any parallel existence, but once observed in one locality the same Quanta will not be observable in other localities.

However, at the quantum level everything is “non-local”, and therefore beyond space and time everything can and does exist concurrently as an infinite number of parallel realities. This gives rise to the “holographic” model of the Universe as postulated by David Bohm and other physicists. It is this holographic model of the Universe that explains parallel realities, and most importantly at the same time how we concurrently exist as aspects of all realities as one with The Universe, The Source, God.

As body, Soul and Spirit, our Ultimate Reality is infinite Energy and intelligence beyond the boundaries of space and time as a true Son or Daughter of God, existing infinitely and concurrently across the entire Universe in all spheres of life and reality. Our localised reality is simply our point of focus, our point of conscious awareness, which, for most people, for the time being, is within the physical body; most people still erroneously perceiving themselves as completely separate individual people, housed in a body of flesh. Only when every one begins to fully understand their own nature as infinite Spiritual beings of the magnificent multi-dimensional Universe can the human race turn back towards its true purpose, to evolve back to the First Cause, The Light, God.

From time immemorial the greatest teachers who came to Earth to teach mankind these realities all made the point that we “came from the light”. The “light” to which they refer is not some physical light, but rather the Light of The Source, The First Cause, of God. In that context, as Energy and integral aspects of The Source, we are all Light; beings of The Light.

The nearer to The Source we reach, the more we experience the glories of The Light until finally reaching, and having the potential to reunite with The Source of The Light, and to once again cease to be existed as an individuated Being, but rather to be at One with God. This is the ultimate meaning of life, our ultimate purpose, Our Ultimate Reality.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 05, 2009 06:39PM

Vinny,

"I am more aware since getting shot with that paintball.
I had really been trying to come to a better place in life,and honor my parents for all they have done for me,but this incident distanced me from what I was trying to let into my life."

Wow, I am so sorry to hear that the Paintball Incident has derailed your personal path, which seems like a righteous one. Don't give those people your power, kiddo. They haven't earned it. I hope you get back to yourself and can leave this fully behind you. All good things to you.

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: February 06, 2009 01:21AM

Beatitful post Tamukha smiling smiley smiling smiley
I couldn't agree more.

Excellent plugging River, I totaly believe that our thoughts have very real effect on everything. It is easy to see if you look on the mundane side of things.. you think, and your actions correspond. On the spiritual side, as CB has reason to question ( not doubt ), there is very solid sientific evidence to support many aspects of it. The areas of contention realy only exist to those who don't wish to believe it, which is fully there choice.

Gotta look at what serves you though winking smiley

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: February 17, 2009 04:30AM

Received this quote from 'Living the Field' today:

"Could it be that the observer effect occurs in time as well as space? Could it be that our thoughts affect our past as well as our future? A thought, then, would last forever - it would be forever rippling 'back' and 'forward' to influence what has been and what will be."

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: February 17, 2009 05:40AM

It seems the world is so steeped in death destruction and misery.

Death and destruction is part of the cycle of creation and dissolution of form in our reality. This is not really a negative thing, its just the way things are. For each death and destruction a way is paved for future birth and creation. Its just part of the cycle of life and death.

Misery however is completely optional. Misery is a state of mind rather than a state of reality.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: February 17, 2009 07:53AM

Hi Vinny

that's intereseting what u went through
because u thought u were shot for real

i had some close calls too
but oddly enough, i felt strangely "exhilarated" afterwards
by the fact that i didn't die
and i had actually derailed death itself

i guess everyone is different
either that or i have a strange sense of humor LOLsmiling smiley

but then again
i talked to a friend of mine
who was riding his motorcycle on the freeway
and some weirdo totally cut him off

and in a nano second
he said everything slowed down
and there was a teeeensy eensy opening

and he saw the opening
in the nick of time
and he was able to manuever it ( it was a busy trafficky freeway scenario)

and he made it alive

and he said he felt exhilarated too

i guess groups of a feather really do flock together
cuz he and I had a riotous time discussing it
and then we laughed about it

but then again
maybe it was the intent of the people shooting paintball in public
maybe they did it on purpose to hurt you

if that is the case
i can see how you felt the way you did

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables