Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Terminator Cannibis
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: December 17, 2010 08:37PM

Also, one thing I think you may be misunderstanding, I am not saying that the guys at the tip top like Dale Gieringer, or you for that matter, aren't a wealth of knowledge on the subeject, heck, you probably know light years more about the actual growing of pot than I do, the most Ive ever grown myself was 6 plants, indoors, But you, And obviously people like Dale, do not know everything, you are not currently talking with people who actually grow and sell weed, I am JUST telling you what its going for RIGHT NOW, these numbers are fresh as of yesterday, I am not saying that I know more about pot than YOU or DALE or ANYONE else, but i DO know what price its going for right now starting in Sacramento, and heading north... My knowledge of that price is based on actual people involved in the game right now, NOT 30 years ago, And the prices I quoted is what they are currently selling/buying for.

If you still take issue with that, then fine, its your right to, but I suggest we end the discussion here, because as knowledgeable as you are of marijuana, you seem to not care the least bit about what the people actually involved in the selling and purchasing of it are saying to you, and if your unwilling to listen to that, then there is no reason at all to continue the conversation on this subject. (Oh, and one of my friends, who will go unnamed, asked me if i wanted some Purple Kush or orange crush, indoor, he offered it to me for $3 a gram If I buy 2 lbs or more, Out door Northern Lights for the same, I told him no of course, not interested in that stuff anymore, but northern lights isn't even a premium variety...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2010 08:41PM by Curator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 17, 2010 08:39PM

Rocket ship, thats actually what first attracted me to marijuana! the plants are beautiful! and I love growing things, the first time I actually tried pot, was out of curiosity, then never did it again till I got food poisoning...that stuff worked like magic! I hadn't been able to keep anything down for 3 days, smoked a joint of OG kush, and bam, I was good, I could eat and drink and i recovered really fast because of it, I really fell in love with the plants though for their beauty and variety.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2010 08:40PM by Curator.

Posted by: jono ()
Date: December 17, 2010 08:49PM

isle have expertly grown outdoor all things equal, i dont think it's all about the thc, necessarily, yo there are all kindsa cannabinoids, u know hops is phylogenetically close to cannabis

Cannabaceae [en.wikipedia.org]

weird that beer is all super cool kinda, while bud is like whoa hold up a min.

Date: December 17, 2010 08:57PM

Yeah, I have actually had Weed beer, brewed by a friend of mine...it was surprisingly good, and I have to say, i enjoyed the feeling it gave far more than the feeling I got from smoking...I didnt really enjoy smoking for recreational purposes.

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: December 18, 2010 02:00AM

urator you wrote-Dont believe me? fine, I dont care anymore, you are obviously an unreasonable individual if you are willing to take 3rd and 4th hand information over second hand, Curator How did you figure 3rd and forth hand??? ANOTHER WRITE IN???
second you wrote-bragging about how much pot you smoked decades ago, it wont make you right,
Where on this tread or any other was that said in any way. Curator are you writing that in also???
Third -you wrote in this tread-Just be glad I didn't post the opinions of you from the actual growers and medical users I've talked to since this conversation began, now THAT would have been rude.

Please Post but not you, Have the sorces post You understand dont you?
I will ask the Mendocino Union to post on this and a few others, but You first kid. lapaz RHB

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2010 02:06AM by riverhousebill.

Date: December 18, 2010 04:47AM

First, your information from the head of NORML is at BEST 3rd or 4th hand, at best! second, The joke about you smoking a bunch of pot 30 years ago, was just that, a joke, based on your comments here, and ones you have made in the past on this forum, i thought that part was rather obvious it was a joke.

Last, The people I am talking about are not legally growing or selling, their operations are illegal, they are not going to post here, honestly dude, you are nuts, the prices you quote for wholesale indoor are outrageous, I know what my friends are paying retail right now for it, and its less than your saying its wholesaling for!, I know what the cancer center has offered it to my mom for, you can choose not to believe me, if your paying more, im sorry your getting ripped off, you can have a thousand people who are over paying post on here, that doesn't change what every single one of my friends who smoke are paying for it, and doesn't change what my friends who sell are selling it for...

Do you think im just making this up? honestly? Do you really have such a big ego that you think I give enough of a damn about pot to make up fictional friends who smoke and the prices they pay? I do not get my entertainment from arguing with egotists on internet forums, the stress caused by even CONSIDERING replying to you, let alone actually doing so IS NOT THE LEAST BIT FUN FOR ME.
SO here is the facts as relates to everyone I know in the industry, except them or not.

My friends are selling outdoor for $2400 a pound to clubs in eureka/arcata.
Dispensaries in Sacramento are selling the majority of indoor strains for around $5 a gram for most varieties, as high as 10 for some, but only a few, and certain specialty outdoor strains from $5-$10 a gram, most of them being closer to $10, Medical grade outdoor is more expensive because its allot harder to grow that good of quality outdoors, as you pointed out yourself, a lot more losses from stealing, and nature in general...

so, you can have fake accounts post as many times on here as you want, its no skin off my back, But I will no longer reply to you or any of them, I have better things to do than to provide more fodder to help an egotist get his rocks off by trolling me.

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: December 18, 2010 07:32PM

The problem with the UK is the amount of impure marijuana/hashish and this all results directly from prohibition. I smoked pot in the past when i was a kid but dont anymore.

Many friends i know still do though and recently in the UK all there was that was going about was marijuana sprayed with micro glass particles to make it weigh heavier. For years before this happened the majority that was available was hashish known as soapbar which was very impure hashish cut/filled with all sorts of dangerous compounds.

Portugal, netherlands, california etc have the right idea, it is one drug that surely must be legalized or at least decriminalized. No one has ever died from marijuana, the media like to hype everything up, how alcohol remains legal is beyond me, it kills thousands a year, the violence and crime directly a result is insane.

I dont even like going around the city centre at night anymore theres always drunken and in most cases pointless violence due to it.

I was getting some hyperbaric oxygen therapy recently with MS sufferers and it pains me to see how much pain some of them are in, it really brings a tear. Many of them use marijuana to relieve there pain but again its black market due to prohibition, most of them cant afford a supply to help them, or if they can its impure and low grade here in the UK.

Saying that marijuana is no saint either like most drugs there are side effects, most which come from chronic use.

Date: December 18, 2010 08:42PM

I agree entirely with everything you have said powerlifer.

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: December 18, 2010 08:55PM

Curator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree entirely with everything you have said
> powerlifer.

smiling smiley curator, i dont even go out much anymore its not really my scene with health on mind but i do like a little drink now and again in moderation. Anyway a couple of weeks back i was tempted out as a good friend of mine had put on a show with his band and a few other bands. He got to play luckily as he was first but in the last song 3 guys smashed glasses over each other, blood everywhere and the whole show got shut down.

Crazy stuff, im just not into that whole vibe anymore the 3 guys disappeared ruined the whole gig for the rest of us and got off free. These are the kind of guys who should be filling our jails not harmless pot smokers who are sitting in there houses not harming a soul, or those using marijuana medicinally but because of law get in trouble.

Its a shame like i say, my MS friends really are in major pain some of them bound to wheelchairs and its horrible to see anyone in that level of pain. When there are more natural alternatives that can relieve that pain

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2010 09:00PM by powerlifer.

Date: December 18, 2010 09:01PM

yeah, I used to be strongly Anti-marijuana when I was younger, till my distant cousin got cancer, which pretty much ended up throughout his entire body, I saw him on conventional pain meds and he still looked like he was in agony, but he couldnt tell us, cause he couldnt do anything but stare and drool, and cry and occasionally puke, he couldnt really eat anything, then I saw him smoke pot (well, technically his caregiver smoked it at first and hot boxed the room) he was actually able to come off of the conventional pain meds, he was able to eat, laugh, play his guitar and sing...he was happy, and pain free, and lived over 6 months longer than he had been projected to... and that convinced me that marijuana wasnt the evil substance that so many seem to try and make it out to be...

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: December 18, 2010 09:15PM

Curator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yeah, I used to be strongly Anti-marijuana when I
> was younger, till my distant cousin got cancer,
> which pretty much ended up throughout his entire
> body, I saw him on conventional pain meds and he
> still looked like he was in agony, but he couldnt
> tell us, cause he couldnt do anything but stare
> and drool, and cry and occasionally puke, he
> couldnt really eat anything, then I saw him smoke
> pot (well, technically his caregiver smoked it at
> first and hot boxed the room) he was actually able
> to come off of the conventional pain meds, he was
> able to eat, laugh, play his guitar and sing...he
> was happy, and pain free, and lived over 6 months
> longer than he had been projected to... and that
> convinced me that marijuana wasnt the evil
> substance that so many seem to try and make it out
> to be...

Thats a sad story mate, hopefully he got some relief in them stages. The crazy part is the pain meds he's on such as opiates are much more laden in side effects than weed, im beginning to sound pro-pot but its hard when the only alternatives many sick people have is synthetic substitutes which are riddled with dangerous side effects.

The media are half the problem, if they reported every story on alcohol in such fashion then it would fill the paper daily, but it just isnt as entertaining as illegal drugs etc, the paper has become something we need to entertain ourselves rather than educate.

California seems to be going in the right direction i havent been too up on it recently but Arnold Swarznegger seems to be on the right track with these issues. I hate to see people suffer in pain, i suffered in pain myself thats why i got into health, diet, supplementation.

Date: December 18, 2010 10:36PM

I agree, the really weird part to, is the ultra refined and concentrated opiate based painkillers they give people, are actually not as effective, and are more addictive and harmful to a person than even the natural opium from the poppy (Which I dont suggest anyone use, just saying its not as harmful as prescription pain killers, and relieves pain better... and yes, I have personal experience with this in the past,lol) while marijuana has less potentially harmful side effects than aspirin, its most effective and safest when consumed or used with a vaporizer however vs traditional smoking...

I really agree there needs to be more media attention to alcohol, although I don't think alcohol should be illegal, I believe it should be much more regulated than it is currently... and stiffer penalties for irresponsible use... Im a libertarian, I dont believe anything that doesn't directly involve harming others in one way or another should be outlawed, but I do believe in having regulation...

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: December 20, 2010 12:23AM

.Curtor when Im slanderd with lies I will responed.
Ive worked hard and paid my rent here on this part of the planet and get a little worked up when someone lies like you have about my standing in my community.
Curator wrote- Just be glad I didn't post the opinions of you from the actual growers and medical users I've talked to since this conversation began, now THAT would have been rude.

You wrote in this tread- when I callenged you to have the people post
that had neg things to say about me- from the community and medical community You said-Last, The people I am talking about are not legally growing or selling, their operations are illegal, they are not going to post here, Curator (Medical is legal in Ca. We talk all the time freely here!

If any one wants to stay current on the latest on med pot rights all related to canabis should go to the advisory board and Mendocino Medical Union Oh curator I did not make this site up as anyone who takes a look will see!
Also Curtor ask at this fake site about riverhousebill and his standing and you will find out kiddy who made some of the laws for medical rights in this state

Just dont lie about me that is all I ask Curator!
LAPAZ

Pebbles Trippet
Patient/Collective Member, 'Medical Marijuana Patients Union' representitive

Mendocino Medical Marijuana Advisory Board
Patient/Collective Member, 'Medical Marijuana Patients Union' representitive.
www.mmmab.net/advisors.html - Cached

Pebbles Trippet
Patient/Collective Member, 'Medical Marijuana Patients Union' representitive

PO Box 2555 707-964-9377
Mendocino CA 95460 Contact MMMAB

Pebbles Trippet
Patient/Collective Member, 'Medical Marijuana Patients Union' representitive and founder.

One more thing! all us long time locals are very sick of illegal growers
because of the envirmental damage they have done on a very large scale.
A person can grow more than they need with a leagal grow,anything else is about greed, The ileagal grows really are the pigs up here greed

Lastly Im am done with you curator Mabey now thread can go back to the subject instead of baby slander lies
Peace rhb

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2010 12:36AM by riverhousebill.

Date: December 20, 2010 01:26AM

After Kenex corporations Hemp industry was born in a partnership with the Ridgetown college of the University of Guelph, Kenex became Canada’s largest Hemp producer and Supplies Hempseeds for food to companies like Nutiva, based in California.

One of the only other international companies which has acquired a permit to import Cannabis into the U.S. from the DEA is known as the HortaPharm R&D company based out of Amsterdam.

HortaPharm was founded in the late 1990’s by a man named David Watson.

David Watson is credited for developing some of the most widely used Cannabis strains in the world, including his famous strain called Skunk #1 which was imported and used in George Weiblens research to develop GE Cannabis strains at the University of Minnesota.

An article from Cannabisfarmer reports the following on Mr. David Watson:

Are your expensive Dutch female (Cannabis) seeds hard to clone, or when you try to breed them, all you get are hermaphrodites?

“Thank Dr Frankenbeanstein, aka the Skunkman, whose real name is David Watson.”

“At a 1997 Vancouver Hemp conference, Watson spoke of his research. His main focus was to stop growers from cloning nor being able to create any seeds from strains being bred in Amsterdam. The funding for this research came partially from the Dutch Government, the rest from the DEA. Watson had been busted for growing in Santa Cruz California on March-20-1985 and resurfaced in Amsterdam to start his seed company Cultivator’s Choice. DEA supported the Watsons application for a license to grow for research in Holland, even though they should have been extraditing him back to Cali for his 1985 Santa Cruz grow bust! DEA endorsement was so strong that he was the first to be granted a permit in Holland when several universities and domestic research groups with PHD’s and legitimate reasons for research were denied! The Dutch government even supplied three greenhouses for Watson to do his heinous experiments, while normal Dutch growers lost all of their equipment and had to serve murder-like sentences at that time! Dutch seed companies have become the Monsanto of the cannabis seed industry, and hope to make us all seed junkies at $20 a seed!”

“The license gave Watson control over what researchers are allowed access to pedigreed seeds of predictable quality! The object is to patent up every possible combination of cannabinoids with efficacy for every possible disease they can treat, and every possible genetic sequence! Once ready to make the move, they will shut down every medical cannabis grower for patent fraud”

“Monsanto terminator technology is being applied to Cannabis by (David Watson) at Hortapharm in Holland.”
SEE: [www.cannabisfarmer.com]

Date: December 20, 2010 05:54AM

Oh bill, I know I said I wouldn't post on here again, but alas, you have tempted me... Bill, I did not lie, You know very well there are still a HUGE number of illegal marijuana grows still in california, Many clubs still purchase from illegal sources, I know you know this, you are the one that is lying now.

There are allot of people who do not trust the government (for good reason) and dont want to be on the federal governments radar, as every legal grower and club and dispensary IS, and can you blame them? the feds are still busting legitimate operations, and have said they will continue to...

I didnt want to go there, but fine, here, if proof is called for, you should prove it, If you know of ANY individual or group that is selling medical grade Outdoor for $500 a pound as you say, Please give me the info, I'll pass it on to a couple of friends who will be ecstatically happy to meet these fictional people you speak of, I even have friends with the 215 card who can legally buy it from these people if they exist, and if these people you speak of turn out to exist, I will come in here and publicly apologize to you, and considering I know a number of groups buying it for $2,400 a pound, Im sure I can convince the friends that use your source to come in here from a library computer and thank you as well, as they will be extremely rich after this discovery. Fair enough?

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 20, 2010 02:48PM

could you guys take it to PM please?! i keep coming in hoping for a good post to read and NOT FINDING IT! sheesh.

Date: December 20, 2010 08:17PM

Gladly, Im waiting with bells on for his Pm with the info on $500 a pound medical grade outdoor marijuana right nowsmiling smiley Im dying with anticipation...My friends will be so happy!

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: December 20, 2010 10:32PM

600lb budget medication

[www.budbay.com]

Date: December 21, 2010 01:56AM

wow, that looks really light for orange kush, buds look pretty tight though, I'll forward the info to a couple friends who will want to check it out! thanks jono!

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: December 21, 2010 02:01AM

hmmm, then again, maybe not, that is was down by hanford, I will still ask though, but that is at least a 10 hour drive, and definitely not anywhere near the areas i was talking about, if the guy has enough though, it may still be worth the drive, orange kush is going for $10 a gram in my home town right now. thanks again!

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: December 21, 2010 05:44AM

Glad 2 b of use winking smiley

Orange kush...

reminds me of Orange Crush... I think a beverage...

reminds of of Blue Crush... I think that was a movie...

Blue Crush... surfing... Hawaii... music - cruel summer - remix

[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 21, 2010 05:58AM

theres a variety called orange crush too, its usually way better than orange cush, first friend that got back to me says that if he had to go by look alone, that stuff looks really crappy for Orange Kush, but that he thinks its still more than worth the $600 a pound as long as it smokes good,and as soon as he hears back from the guy he is gonna make the almost 600 mile trip down to buy a couple pounds, we will know for sure then if its any good.

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: RocketShip ()
Date: December 21, 2010 06:10AM

Okay folks... this thread has definately crossed the line. I do not want to see drug deals or connections taking place here. Even if it is 'medically legal'. Take it private, please. I don't suggest PMing because that would involve the website in something potentially criminal.

Date: December 21, 2010 06:23AM

im not talking about anything criminal, im talking about 215 patients purchasing from some one who is supplying publicly to only 215 patients... thats only criminal according to the federal government, california is ok with it,lol.

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: December 21, 2010 07:14AM

It'z a bit amazing in life how 1 thing can lead to another, and to another...

one thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> another thing -> death -> ?

Some little things may be big things.

Some big things may really be little things.

Some mole hills might be mountains of melanocytes.

Pistachios seem to like me cuz they keep making their way into my mouth.

Posted by: meganbubbs ()
Date: December 21, 2010 05:31PM

dude. this is out of controll!

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 21, 2010 06:36PM

Wow. I guess weed does make otherwise lovely people spacey and/or paranoid. Back to the other threads I go!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables