Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 12 of 21
Re: needing a fresh start
Posted by: pampam ()
Date: January 25, 2008 03:41AM

Day three on fasting. I drank water and lemon juice warmed with water and some honey and peppermint tea. I woke in the morning with a slight sore throat. Throughout the day I have been feeling like my ears are unplugging and my sinuses are draining. I coughed up some real ugly phlem. I feel a little weak and at times dizzy or light headed. I have been busy but not pushing myself on doing to much. I have had many temptations to eat today but I feel the more I resist the stronger I become. I don't know how long I will do this but I was thinking of drinking just water for the next three days. Its been cold outside and with the fasting I have been feeling real cold. I am glad today was a super day the temp outside rose to 30 with the sun out and a blue sky.
I am excited to be back on track with this and hope I will remember just how awful I felt when I was eating the sad diet. I am anxious to start some seeds indoors for my garden. I hope to pland a variety of tomatoes arugula I found some seeds called ground cherries that I want to plant and I am even going to try to grow a watermellon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 25, 2008 06:14PM

Today I did not want to wake up. My throat is very sore and my sinuses are draining and I am still coughing up some phlem. I drank some peppermint tea and water this morning. I feel a bit better but the throat is scratchy. I did a oil pull last night and my teeth and mouth felt so much better. I planted two trays of wheat grass and will plant some tomatoe seeds as well. The tomatoe seeds are so tiny. I think I will plant a watermellon plant also. It is still 20 degrees outsice and the ground is frozen solid. I can't do any fence post digging untill it defrosts.

Its funney that when I drink peppermint tea I can feel a tingleing pepermint feeling throughout my body.

Date: January 26, 2008 06:57PM

Day five on this fast...

I have been drinking water and tea today I will try just water. I have been doing an oil pull as well because it really helps with the infection in my teeth. I still have a slight headach but I feel fine. I do have vivid cravings for my previous foods. I know it is not true hunger though it is just a habit of eating. I still am reletivly active. Yesterday I planted two trays of wheat grass and some tomatoe seeds. I have to gard the trays from the cats they have taken an interest in the dirt. I hope I have not started them to soon. I am so new with gardening. I see the seed packets and start drooling over them. I cant wait. I have read about growing a salad garden it seems fairly easy but my garden will be about 50 feet by fifty feet. A pretty large place. I am excited about this. I found a seed called a ground cherry It looks kinda like a tomitillo but yellow and I guess sweet. I think today I will get some more potting soil and start some more.

Date: January 27, 2008 05:23AM

Day six on my water fast

I have a real rough voice today, My throat is not so sore today though. I still have good energy however I am not pushing myself. I had a hard time sleaping last night, my cat kept wanting to be petted and waking me up. I have been drinking nothing but water today but I am going to have a cup of herbal tea for bed. I did one oil pull and as usual it helps with the teeth and gum problems. I am noticing some nice skin healings. I have not weighed myself I usually like to do that monday morning at my weight loss group. I feel more clear headed and some what more positive. I am feeling stronger in controlling my desire to eat. Sometimes it is hard when the family eats because my sense of smell is becomming more keen.
I don't know how long I will do this for but I may continue another week. I want to see what it is like to feel better.
Well the grey skys are back and its been raining yet tonight it is freezing We may get snow after all.

Date: January 27, 2008 06:25PM

day seven on the water fast...

I could not sleap all night I just had so much energy so I got up and cleaned the house. I still have a very horse voice that sounds real bad but I feel so good. I feel like things are healing inside me. My jaw and tooth still feel tight but my gums are looking real good. I actually read somewhere that someone's tooth actually fell out during a fast because it was dead. That seems to make since. I also read that water fasting reduces the blood preasure by cleaning out the arteries of deposits. Whatever the case I feel so good. I am feeling positive. I am going to do this another three days. I have enough fat storage to go for a long time. I am going to just work it out every three days. I still desire food but not as much so far today I am drinking just water.

Date: January 27, 2008 06:25PM

day seven on the water fast...

I could not sleap all night I just had so much energy so I got up and cleaned the house. I still have a very horse voice that sounds real bad but I feel so good. I feel like things are healing inside me. My jaw and tooth still feel tight but my gums are looking real good. I actually read somewhere that someone's tooth actually fell out during a fast because it was dead. That seems to make since. I also read that water fasting reduces the blood preasure by cleaning out the arteries of deposits. Whatever the case I feel so good. I am feeling positive. I am going to do this another three days. I have enough fat storage to go for a long time. I am going to just work it out every three days. I still desire food but not as much so far today I am drinking just water.

Date: January 28, 2008 02:06PM

day eight on my water fast
I woke up in the morning and have a slight headache. I felt a bit nausious. My voice is still horse however it is getting better. My teeth and gums are healing as well. My gums around one tooth are still oozing puss yet a different color and less. the tightness in my right jaw is getting less to. In many ways I feel this is a good thing for me. I will continue till wednesday and see how I feel. I never thought I could do a water fast.

Date: January 30, 2008 08:23PM

Day nine of my water fast
I am week and very cranky. My back hurts and I have a ringing in my ears and my right ear feels plugged. I am trying to rest as much as I can. I still have to cook dinner for the family but thats all I feel I can do today.

Day 10 of my water fast {today}
I went to the store and got some fresh fruit and vegis. I had to restrain myself from not buying the whole produce department. I feel week still and my right ear fills plugged and ringing. I am trying to figure out what I want to juice to stop this fast. I have to many things to do to water fast I have a garden to prepare and the ground is defrosting. I am so glad I did this water fast. I did not think I could ever do such a thing but I felt a healing in my body. I am so glad we have this power to bring healing in ourselves. I am sure I will water fast in the future. I am hoping to juice fast for a while before eating solid foods. I feel juice fasting will allow more healing but I will still have the energy to do things.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: January 30, 2008 10:43PM

You are doing great Pam! You are inspiring me to do better myself. I got off track for the month of Jan. due to stress, but I'm shopping today and getting right back to my high raw with my smoothies, fruits and veggies.

I'm thinking of doing an orange juice fast but am not sure yet.

I think that you have found a good way to let your body heal, and that is thru water fasting, and juice fasting. What you could do is to eat gently some days and then do a juice fast for those in between days. I think I might try this myself.

I am going to start that 30 day parasite cleanse..I'm only a month behind on getting that startedsmiling smiley

I fell across an interesting website that if you read about the guy that started Youngs Essential Oils, he had also found that water and juice fasting healed him from what the Dr.'s told him was impossible. [www.webdeb.com]

Love,
Prism

Date: January 31, 2008 04:00AM

I looked at the web site but I really had some reservations The story sounds like a miracle but does not give any substantial informatin about just how he was healed. The products are questionable to me.
I am not sure if I want to juice fast with oranges or include other juices. Right now oranges are fairly cheap. Another thing about juicing is the amount of produce one can go through. I grew two trays of wheat grass but I made a mistake and they are very sparce so it won't yield much juice.
Stress can really get to ya, cant it?? For some reason we get into stress and than go back to our comfort zones of the past. Stress is there for us to grow and learn.
Love ya prisim

Today I had some warm lemon juice with honey and juiced some oranges. I feel o.k. I just want to take it slow from going off this fast. My appitite is wakeing up and I want to have as much control as I can on what I eat.

Date: February 01, 2008 02:13AM

I just wanted to show you that other people have discovered what you are finding out too, that fasting on water and juices can be very healing for our bodies.

I picked up a bunch of oranges, and they are so sweet and very juicy. I am feeling like my lemon, water and honey again too. I just really love it for some reason this winter.

So, Pam what are you doing for work lately? Are you looking around or are you able to stay home now?

Love,
Prism

Date: February 03, 2008 04:46PM

I have been drinking only orange juice since wednesday. I thought I would give it a good shot. I went from the all water fast which lasted ten days to orange juice. I am not sure if I like the amount of sweet I get from the oranged. I have been edgie and a little short tempered. I did have a chance to get outside and do some hard work by shoveling muddy horse dung into the truck. I was tired from the exertion but had plenty of energy to do the task and today I do not notice any muscle pain. This morning I woke with the worst sore throat I had some icky phlem to spit up as well. I am not sure if I should juice oranges today or just drink water. It feels like a head cold. I am thinking it is a symptom of detoxing because our tonsils are a purifying tool, right? I am tahinking of getting some green juices tomorrow and working towards eating solid foods. I have been craving walnuts for some reason and a juicy romaine salad. I have lost all the weight I gained from my holiday binge. I think I even lost more. I will find out tomorrow at my weight loos group. This fast has been so benificial on getting me back on track with the right way of eating. I have learned so much from it.

Date: February 04, 2008 07:07PM

Sounds like you are doing super well. You might try juicing some celery for the water and salt content, maybe with carrots. Do you have any books on juice recipes..I have the Juicemans book that has a lot of wonderful combos to try out. I've done a number of them. I have my favs though.

Love,
Prism

Date: February 04, 2008 10:00PM

Today I feel real sick with a sore throat and lots of mucous I am spitting up. I have been just sleaping it off and decided not to eat anything but water till this goes away. My throat really hurts. The same thing has been going around the house as my youngest has been getting over with this. I went to my weight loss group and I have lost 24 pounds in the past three weeks. Everyone was asking me how I did it I did not want to tell them I starved myself for so many days because they get freaky about taking off pounds sensibly and all. I feel happy to be back on track with eating raw foods.
I am off to bed again to sleap this cold off.
Hi, prisim, I will try the celery/carrot juice as soon as I start feeling better. I do have about three juice books. Picked them up at yard sales. I am hungry but won't eat till my throat starts feeling human again

Date: February 05, 2008 02:39PM

My throat still is very sore. My youngest daughters has the same thing. This is very painful, my glands are swollen and my throat is red with some white bumps. I have lots of mucous and have spit blood ocassionaly. I thought it was a detox sighn from the fasting but I think it is the cold that have been rinning around my house these past weeks. I have only been drinking water I thought that would help the healing process but I think this will take some time as well. I really feel miserable. Right now my throat is so swollen I can't eat. I guess this is another water fast towards the healing of my throat.

Date: February 06, 2008 04:50AM

Its evening now and I am seeing an end to this sore throat. My glands around my neck are very swollen and my throat really hurts but not as bad as before. I had two zinc losenges. I ate a couple of oranges but thats about all I could tolerate. I was tired of laying around and started working around the house. I think the energy helped a bit for healing. I sure hope I feel better tomorrow. I am tired of feeling sick.

Date: February 09, 2008 06:52PM

Hi Pam,

Glad you are getting over the illness now.

I have sunshine and blue sky with some clouds today..it's nice to put my face up to the sun and feel it's warmth. What's funny is I dreamed about SoCal last night..and I was missing the ocean.

The night before I had nightmares about a tidal wave wiping out my house on the beach with me in it ( I could see it coming because my house had all glass windows facing the ocean) and the dream continued all the way up to my being swallowed by the huge wave...that recurring dream is terrifying up to a point.

I also dreamed a very cool thing the night before that..I was flying and when I got to the middle part of this dream I was watching my youngest son get smaller while I floated off above him and I watched the Earth and him grow more distant and in that small amount of time I was saying good-bye but I knew he was only going to be a very transient part of the Earth and that I would not actually be leaving anything of myself on Earth after a time..it became so clear that our existence is so transitory on Earth and that we are really beings that are at home in a less solid state. This particular dream also had some other very interesting things in it just before my flying experience.

I was going to look up the tidal wave dream..since it disturbs me and it's a recurring theme at times.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: optimist4life ()
Date: February 16, 2008 04:59PM

Hi Pam:
I have been following your 10 (or was it 11?) day fast. Amazing! I think that is so impressive that you were able to fast for so long! I don't know if I could do it.
How did you do it? What did you tell yourself when you got really hungry?
I am thinking of trying a fast as well. I am 28 years old, 5'9" and weigh about 165lbs. I know, probably in my healthy weight range, but higher than I want to be. I have been doing raw foods off and on since about October and haven't really lost any weight. So, I was thinking that a fast could be a good way for me to jump-start some weight loss. I would LOVE to get some of your thoughts and advice!
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Date: February 20, 2008 08:10AM

Optimist, I really learned a lot during the fast. The first three days are rough because usually you feel cravings for food and are hungry. After three days you will feel no need for food. After a week I noticed My insides were real skinney. That is kind of different because I am still very large and I felt skinney and could tell that my stomach was empty. I would not use water fasting for weight loss because you will gain back a lot of the weight you lost. One other thing is how My body basically drained itself of extra fluid. I had ankles and wrists. I am still a very large woman so this was nice. lol. I think juice fasting is a good tool for weight loss because you can do other activities and not require so much rest. I am thinking it is important to learn how to eat the raw way as well. I think water fasting is a good tool for healing and bringing a balance in your body. Some people waterfast once a week for there health. Juice fasting is great I have not tried that for a length of time and I hope to but you have to have a lot of vegis to juice. That can get expensive. I did juice oranges and grapefruit for a time but was not real impressed with that. I got kind of tired of all that orange juice. I hope to get some wheat grass growing so I can drink more. That is some real good stuff and I have read about some people fasting with that.
Remember you can do whatever you set your mind to do. We have incredible power its just hard to get past all the obsticale in our heads to find that power. lol
Reasearch waterfasting on the net and there are many great stories on it.

Date: February 24, 2008 06:53PM

It was so nice to finally talk to you on the phone..putting a voice to the posts. We will have to meet up maybe this summer someplace half way for both of us. Maybe the beach in August!

I've started doing my green smoothies again and they sure do make you feel better. I am soooo looking forward to warmer weather..and I've had a little bit of it the last couple days.

I wonder how barleygrass powder would be to add into green smoothies? You might like having that on hand for times when you don't have wheatgrass to juice. I know acres.com sells it. I've never tried it myself but I have tried other green powders..most of them are costly and because they are in powder form they don't seem as healthy as juicing fresh greens to me. But in a bind, they should come in handy.

Love,
Prism

Date: February 26, 2008 10:33PM

hear I go again, I got a used vita mix yesterday. I probable spent to much for it and I probably could have researched the thing better but I just felt right at the time and purchased it and had a wonderful enlightening conversation with the man I purchased it from.
I have been really doing terrable lately. My teeth have not been doing well and I think the infection is worse than I really understand. I will probably have to get them all taken out and have dentures. I have been fighting with that thought for a while but I can't afford dental work to fix the problem and I think some of the molars are beyond repair. I feel the infection is draging me down and making me very tired.
I have gained almost 10 pounds from going off the raw foods. I feel old and tired. I have been eating some raw foods but not like before the holidays. My whole being is negative in thinking and I am nont a pleasant person to be around. The world no longer smiles at me and I no longer smile at the world. I look down ward and inward, all because of eating the standard american diet. I have reverted to my old style of eating in many ways. I know nnow what to do and have been taking steps towards eating raw once again. It is not easy to change and there are many aspects to change. Its not all about food. There are many other changes to be made besides just eating the raw foods. I am ready for a change and desire optiomal health and vitality that comes from eating fresh raw foods. I know I will not be invincible but I want to be energetic and alive and smile at the world. In the short monthes I was 100 percent raw I felt more alive than in all the years I have lived. I felt on top of the world looking down at a beautiful rainbow of fresh foods. Life is so much better and less complicated by eating raw foods, I have to eat this way after experiancing such a freedom and healthfull way of life.
This morning I slept in.. I have been feeling tired and depressed and sleaping is an escape from life around me. I did not want to get out of bed. I eventually got up late in the morning and started washing the spinach. I shoved it in my used vita mix and had some frozen strawberries and put about a cup of them in I started the mixer but it did not blent so well so I put a cup of water in it and after blending for a while I put a banana in it. It tasted real good. I ate a banana later and have had two cups of coffee with milk. I will stop the coffee soon but it is a habit I have had for a long time. Coffee really irritated my bladder though and makes me go to the bathroom a lot. I don't know why I desire the coffee and tea does not make a good replacement. I am going to make some carrot juice after I write this. I like the carrot juice it has such a sweet milkey flavor.
I am just going to take this one step at a time and not get all flustered when I eat the cooked foods. I am just going to fill my body with the most raw fresh foods I can and lets see just what that will do.

As for the weight loss... I weigh 277 right now. I obviously need to lose some more weight but most of all I need to heal some of the reasons behind my overeating. Being overweight is not all about food. There are many reasons why a person has allowed themselves to be overweight. I will write about my personal reasons as I feel the need.

Date: February 28, 2008 07:14AM

Well I have not been all that raw. In fact the more I think of not eating the cooked foods the more I desire it. I am not sure just what to do. I have been eating green smoothies and fruit. I really like the green smoothie I have been making it is a bunch of spinach and about a cup of frozen strawberries and a banana. It really tastes good. I hope to be getting some other greens and experiment with some other green smoothie drinks. I am going to just keep eating as much fresh raw foods and hopefully I will shake out of this funk I am in. It is hard to convert. I still have to cook for the family Before it wasz not hard but now for some reason I am struggleing with the foods. I know in my head it is not healthy and how healthy I feel when eating the raw foods but I seem to have a resistance to this right now. I am still going to strive towards raw. I am going to start growing the wheat grass. I usually feel great when haveing my green shots. I am thinking of starting some rejuvelac but I really have had some hard times with makeing that just right. When that stuff is bad its really bad. It does put som probiotics in the system. I have been running into some different religious people and haveing interesting talks with them. I find this odd. I do feel like I am a spiritual being but have difficulty with religion. I respect others points of view yet have no desire to get boged down with one set religious belief. Perhaps I am washed up but I just balk at the church set up and the other religions and all that they are about. Yesterday I talked with this person about some sort of metaphysical thoughts which was very mind boggeling in some ways but I kind of understood what he was saying. Today I talked with a man about his views on nutrition and God. He felt I needed to read the bible and think on God in order to get on trac with my eating. Perhaps I should read the bible. I have not read it in a long time. I do feel this is not just about eating raw foods but there are other aspects in a persons life in order to bring about a change
I will not list all that I ate today because it was not raw. I did have a real good green smoothie and some fruit. Some how I will get there and start eating all raw and feeling better.
I was talking with a person today who told me about a friend who eats nothing but raw foods and he was very ill. He appairantly was eating a lot of nuts and aquired gout. The man was in dire pain. This person strongly felt the man was in need of cooked foods to make him feel better. I suggested perhaps the man with gout was not eating enough greens and the nuts were not really necessary and healthfull for us to eat. I told him about wheat grass juice and how it might help the man and that he would bennifit from eating some green smoothies as well. I kind of wish I could help that man a little by bringing some fresh wheat grass juice. I almost offered my help but chickened out because I really did not know the man.
Perhaps I need to offer some help that might make me feel stronger to keep striveing to be 100 percent raw.
Good night all... Tomorrow is a new day

Date: February 28, 2008 05:23PM

Don't worry, the more the sun comes out and we get hot and sweaty outdoors in our yard work, or exercises, we'll want to be healthier, fitter, and leaner..and more tasty fresh produce will be avail. at a more reasonable cost and we'll just get right back to that higher plane of raw food eating!

I struggled too this winter, esp. with having the older after school kid who I cook dinners for..I don't even cook that wellsmiling smiley It's the little sweet items here and there..but still no craving for chocolate like I used to!!

I do make smoothies, hand out more fruits, makes lots of veggies, even green juices on occasion for the after school child..(he's 13). He likes it all, except if I make my green juices too green..so I put in more carrots for him usually.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: February 28, 2008 06:12PM

pam i wonder if the fight against cooked/raw is the same struggle i have constantly .. essentialy ive stopped fighting it .. fighting it is exhausting now i deal with myself this way .. if i want cooked i have to have raw before cooked .. i complete raw meal and if im still wanting the cooked then i have a small portion of .. (and i dont mean 10oz of pasta or rice or whatever) i have rice an pasta an potato things cooked up an frozen i 1 oz packages in the freezer .. if i really want to have one of those things (those decadent things oooo) then not only do i have to have a raw meal first i have to unthaw an heat up that cooked thing

as you see this is alot of work and by the time i get over it i really dont want the cooked food item.

also i have taken to chewing and spitting /... sounds gross i know but often i find its the taste not the FULLFILLMENT i want from the food i crave.. myabe identify the tastes your are craving and try to relicate them in a raw food form

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: March 01, 2008 05:09PM

That sounds like great advice, jodi, Thanks so much.
I found a watermellon today. Yum, Yesterday was a bomb. Nothing to talk about. I do know I am depressed about my liveing conditions I guess I just have to work myself out of it. My past desire was to end my life but I chose to cover my pain with food. So its food I have a struggle with. Now that I want to lose all this weight and have a life again I am struggleing with some mind issues and when I eat raw foods my head clears up and sometimes it just feels comfortable to cover emotions with food. I guess. Its fine to know what is going on within ons self but to make that momentious stem to fight your way out of something.. well that takes some sort of power some days I just make the wrong choices and want to sleap the day away and not make any effort to change. That sounds wrong but it seems to be how I am.
Yesterday I was a basket case of bad emotions, kind of like a p.m.s. moment. I was very grumpy with my family. I just have to somehow get out of this situation and find another way to live.
Life would be so much better if I would just eat raw and start feeling better. Why is it such a struggle???

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: March 03, 2008 10:49PM

i dont know pam i guess partly because we have used in the past to edge off emotions and raw foods can stir up some pretty heavy emotions itself and then were right back at covering the emotions with more bad food lol .. an round an round we go ..

anything cooked and its not much at all these days for me can only be eaten IF and WHEN i feast out on raw stuff first..thats the deal .. no raw = no cooked ..thats my boundry i have set for myself ..so far its been working ok for me for a year now ..but still its a struggle !

i just got tired of exhausting myself with starting over once again ..some people do this so easily .. some of us do it hard hehe smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: March 04, 2008 08:08AM

That sounds like a great plan Jodi, Thanks for the hint. I might use that one as a stratagy. The food is so good in covering a multitude of pain. I have used it in that way for so many years. Memories pop up in my head and oftain it is a painful memorie or something that I feel bad about. I don't know why the negative things are more memorable that good happy things. I have come to the conclusion that I really need to just forgive myself for these things and also forgive others of the things they have done to me in the past. Some very painful memories pop up in the most unsuspecting moments usually I allow these thoughts and memories just take me down but lately I have been simply telling myself I forgive myself or I forgive whatever issue or memory that came up. Somehow the negative memorie starts to dissolve and become powerless in my head.
today I did not eat raw. Tomorrow I will start some baby steps in this and perhaps fight my way out of this cycle and start feeling better.
In retrospect of my eating today I feel thirsty from the high salt foods and my tummey feels way to full. My head hurts and I feel like my sinuses are starting to hurt. I did enjoy things better when I ate raw foods.
Good night all and tomorrow will be an new adventure in eating. yea

Date: March 05, 2008 03:25PM

Yesterday started out great. I ate some grapes and then had some wheat grass juice. I munched on some fruit throughout the day. I did have some coffee though but in the afternoon I started eating the cooked foods and did not even apply any brakes. One good thing was I started feeling that good feeling from eating raw. Today I am starting the morning with an oil pull. I really have obtained some positive benifits from this very simple thing. I am going to make a green smoothie later in the day perhaps that will help keep me on the raw path today. My stratigy is to fill my body with raw nutrients so I won't crave the cooked foods. I hope it works.

Posted by: rost0037 ()
Date: March 05, 2008 09:58PM

That sounds good, I like the idea of filling with raw nutrients. If you can be consistent, starting off your day with raw food (delicious fruit), you will be doing so much for your health and it can be a stepping stone for the rest of your journey. Maybe just try and do 100% raw for breakfast and not beat yourself up if it doesn't go like planned after that--just having a minimum that you can feel good about doing.

Date: March 05, 2008 11:23PM

Well today I started with a oil pull useing some coconut oil. I do that on an empty stomach because it is supose to work better that way. I do feel a difference with my bad teeth My teeth and gums feel more clean and refreshed. I ate a big bunch of grapes and a banana. unfortunately I drink coffee with a splash of milk, I plan to stop that habit but right now I consider it my vise. I still have some wheat grass to juice so I am going to get that done after writeing this. This is about the time of day I started eating sad foods so I am going to take some baby steps and try to keep the drums beating for me to continue eating raw. I feel if I could just maintain for three days I will once again be hooked into a wellness moad of eating. It takes three days to get use to a water fast so perhaps three is a good number. Just one step at a time today. I think I can do it. After the wheat grass juice I intend on makeing a large green smoothie and later perhaps eat fruit.

Current Page: 12 of 21

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables