Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Randazzo's
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 25, 2008 01:18PM

wow, there is this amazing produce store here in Michigan that i go to with my mom when we visit at her place and is it ever incredible! not only can i not get even close to the range of fresh, gorgeous fruits and veggies in Canada, the price is ridiculously low. we filled the trunk of the car for just over $30 yesterday and got all kinds of exotic stuff, 4 kinds of melon, organic pineapple, a few varieties of pear, nectarine, peach and grape, lychees and papaya.

this morning for breakfast we had Santa Claus melon, Crenshaw melon, red grapes and a huge and beautifully ripe papaya. i'm in juicy heaven man, lemme tell ya... you americans are spoiled rotten with the affordable produce, at least in this state you are!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Randazzo's
Posted by: lemonbalm ()
Date: July 25, 2008 05:20PM

I'm in Michigan. Where is this market located?

Re: Randazzo's
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 26, 2008 12:29AM

i have NO idea! ha ha, i don't drive and i live in canada. we're near detroit though and i think there is actually more than one of them. look them up online and see if they are near you. it's seriously a warehouse full of produce, it's so cool!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables