Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: ? Re: 80/10/10
Posted by: chat ()
Date: July 21, 2012 04:22PM

John Rose, i was thinking if there is no juice to calm your nerves, maybe some sleep will be of help? Genuinely concerned about you, have you been on the fruitarian diet today by any chance? I don't mean you're gonna die like the baby of course, but have heard high sugar intake can cause one to become anxious and restless.

>Banana ice-cream rocks!<

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2012 04:24PM by chat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: July 21, 2012 04:25PM

Im no lover of allopathic medicine myself but there are times and places for it. Not taking a wake up call when you have been told you are nutrient deficient is dogmatic.

You can't blame allopathic medicine when you are told from blood work that you are nutrient deficient.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2012 04:31PM by powerlifer.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 21, 2012 04:41PM

chat,

Once again, very predictable and thanks for Proving my case with your Straw Man Argument. Only Dis-Honest people use a Straw Man so they can, once again, divert everyone’s attention

Powelifer,

Yes, there are times and places for Allopathic Medicine and this is a perfect example where our Ideal Diet might Not work for everyone. This example is Not Evidence that our Diet is Not Ideal, but Evidence that our World, our Food and especially, our own Bodies are no longer Ideal. For this reason, we cannot be dogmatic and cannot discount the Ripple Effect.

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: July 21, 2012 04:48PM

Im not sure what your trying to say John, none of this detracts from the fact that this couple were told that they were nutrient deficient and continued on anyway with their diet. That is dogma.

It seems one of the nutrients in question was Vitamin D because it says the couple thought moving to a sunny country would remedy it. Again this may be fine for an adult but for a growing child its obviously wasn't sadly.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2012 04:49PM by powerlifer.

Date: July 21, 2012 04:51PM

Yeh John that's really fantastic you are so honest, wish you were a little bit more happy though but I guess it's like life, you can't have everything!

Happy juicing nonethelesssmiling smileysmiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2012 04:52PM by chat.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 21, 2012 05:11PM

Powerlifer,

I’m agreeing with you 100% and my contribution to this thread is to put things in perspective. The only Dogma that’s worse than using the Law of Cause & Effect without the Ripple Effect is in believing in a System with an Invalid Structure, i.e. Allopathic Medicine.

It cannot be overemphasized that Allopathic Medicine is the #1 Cause of Death in America and as soon as a baby dies that’s Vegan or Raw Vegan or as soon as someone dies on a Water Fast, the Status Quo is quick to persecute those who were only trying to do the best that they know how. Obviously, I am not condoning anyone from ignoring reality and if Removing the Primary Causes does Not work, then we cannot be Dogmatic and ignore the Ripple Effect, as do many Natural Hygienists.

chat,

Once again, very predictable - another Straw Man Argument.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2012 05:13PM by John Rose.

Date: July 21, 2012 05:49PM

Yeh whatever you say John Rose the unpredictable, just dont worry too much or you'll get wrinkles, in weird places too oopsgrinning smiley

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 22, 2012 02:08PM

I had already posted a non fruitarian vitamin d child deficiency, and there are likely more.
Thus it is not a fruitarian issue.
Therefore chat is clearly incorrect in singling out fruitarianism.
I just found another story where a vegan mother solely breastfed and there were allegedly vit a and b12 problems
In the child.moaligou is the name

The solution is education for all and that nutritional problems can occur in any diet and must be attended to

Date: July 22, 2012 03:52PM

Chat is only incorrect to the extent that the article is incorrect, for chat says nothing else but that she believes the sugestions made in the article. smiling smileysmiling smiley

The article said that parents of the dead baby were on "a fruitarian diet consisting of raw vegetables fruit and nuts" for some years. It also says that the mothers milk was subsequently found "nutritionally deficient", and the baby "not developing properly". And "other doctors and social workers warned against the diet". Parents did not listen, the baby died, and doctors concluded that "a fruitarian, or fruit-only diet, is completely ill-advised for such a small child."

So there you go, the baby died because it was put on a fruitarian diet, and because it's parents were the dumbest in the world not to listen to doctors in time.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 22, 2012 04:01PM

and then the rickets baby whose mother was not fruitarian... got rickets .
Was that caused by that mothers diet?

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables