Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

raw foodists who are cancer survivors
Posted by: foodie7-14 ()
Date: July 15, 2011 06:02PM

Hi everyone,

I am writing a book about cancer survivors who are raw foodists. If you or anyone you know is, please contact me at 480-947-2480. Thank you.

Jan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: raw foodists who are cancer survivors
Posted by: foodie7-14 ()
Date: July 15, 2011 06:41PM

My name is Jan also and I am a raw foodists who is a cancer survivor, in remission for 4 years.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: July 15, 2011 09:39PM

Man I wish that my partners father was. He died of cancer just over a year ago. I suggested that I make fresh juices for him, but the rest of the family members thought it wasn't a good idea.

Posted by: Pame'laVik'toria ()
Date: July 15, 2011 10:26PM

I am very interested in cancer and going raw. Raw foodists tend to have high PH (7.2-7.4). And cancer likes high acid low oxygen.

My video to keep me inspired on my health quest: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: July 16, 2011 12:00AM

I found a webpage which mentioned something very interesting....

"...a study from the Mario Negri Institute for Pharmacological Research in Milan Italy published in 2007 in the International Journal of Cancer looked at bread consumption and the risk of kidney cancer. They found that those who consumed the most bread had a 94% higher risk of developing kidney cancer compared to those who consumed the least bread...."

[www.greenmedinfo.com]

Its not particularly a vegan article, but it also mentions dairy and sugar being toxic substances. And here I was thinking I was making progress by substituting vegetarian burgers for animal ones. I guess I could improve it by finding gluten free vegetarian burgers, but much more expensive. My partner also reported feeling sick after eating at a vegan resturant. I thought he was saying it was bad food, but now I am thinking is more inherent in the gluten based foods that are frequently served there.

Posted by: WorkoutMan ()
Date: July 16, 2011 02:33PM

Hi Jan, I met 2 cancer survivors in florida while studying with Dr. Morse. They were patients of Dr. Morse and were both cured using grapes and herbs. You can reach Dr. Morse's office at 941-255-1979 or you can pm me if you want more info. He has had a tremendous sucess rate with cancer patients.

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: July 17, 2011 03:29PM

Great theme for a book!
Cancer is the ultimate health challenge that I do believe raw food can help alot with!
Vinny

Posted by: jj2011 ()
Date: July 19, 2011 12:15AM

Hi WorkoutMan,

Good work and good info.

It seems that raw food does help with cancer patients.
Recently, I read books from Ann Wigmore, she mentions that wheat grass is very importent to treat cancer patients. Did Dr. Morse's patients drink wheat grass juice too?

>Dr. Morse and were both cured using grapes and herbs

Do grapes contain too much sugar which feeds cancer?

Thank you!

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: July 19, 2011 01:03PM

Dr Gerson used apples and carrots.

Date: July 19, 2011 02:31PM

jj2011 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi WorkoutMan,
>
> Good work and good info.
>
> It seems that raw food does help with cancer
> patients.
> Recently, I read books from Ann Wigmore, she
> mentions that wheat grass is very importent to
> treat cancer patients. Did Dr. Morse's patients
> drink wheat grass juice too?
>
> >Dr. Morse and were both cured using grapes and
> herbs
>
> Do grapes contain too much sugar which feeds
> cancer?
>
> Thank you!

Dr. Morse's patients didn't place any special value on particular foods like wheatgrass. I think any raw fruits and vegetables would have a helpfull effect. They may have started on an all raw diet of fruits and vegetables, but Dr. Morse usually quickly moves cancer patients to a grapes only diet (except in some speacial cases). The main reason for this is that grapes are very astringent and help to pull on the lymphatic system and move it along, yet at the same time provide fuel for the body. Dr. Morse taught us that most cancers and especially all tumors are the result of a chronically stagnant lymph system and the A-typical cell formation is compounded by acid congestion in the lymph system. Another cornerstone of his program is cleaning of the kidneys. His theory is the kidneys filter the lymph system into the urine and poorly functioning kidneys contribute to stagnant lymph system. .
I think people really need to understand the root cause of the problem. Cancer is built on congestion and acid damaged cells. What these people need most is detoxification! They need to clean and alkalize!

It is a mistake to avoid fruit in cancer cases. Sugar feeds all the cells including cancer cells and the last thing you want to do in a cancer patient is lower their energy level by starving the cells for energy or they will die. Cancer will not exist in a clean body. He uses the herbs to help move the lymph, get the kidneys filtering better again and to improve enodocrine gland function. In some very advanced cases of nerve deterioration fruits are absoulutely critical, vegtables wont work, simply because the patients systemic energy is too low. Fruits are the most energy efficient way to fuel the body.

So forget about sugar feeding cancer. Sugar is fuel for cells, cancer cells grow in waste! Clean the waste.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2011 02:42PM by WorkoutMan.

Date: July 19, 2011 08:15PM

Hi WorkoutMan,

thanks you for your time and detailed info.

>So forget about sugar feeding cancer. Sugar is fuel for cells, cancer cells grow in waste! Clean the waste.

Thank you.

Date: July 19, 2011 08:27PM

No problem jj2011. I just want to throw one more thing out there. During detoxification especially for cancer it is important to minimize or avoid fats. The fruits are important and too much fat will reduce celular respiration and cause high blood sugar leading to excess carbonic acid production. Not what you want for Cancer!

Date: July 19, 2011 09:20PM

Thanks for the extra point.

Does Avocado or seeds consider high fat food?

Thank you.

Date: July 20, 2011 01:59PM

Yes

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables