Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Venus Williams (tennis player) goes raw to fight disease
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 10, 2012 01:08PM

BW lives with her honey-pie smiling smiley, it's not a dating thread, just an interesting convo about gender bias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 10, 2012 01:52PM

Ahem, more recently, the Williams sisters seem to already be "svelting" out from their new regimen. I think the heavy muscled look on a woman is distasteful, as I associate it with the "masculine." But in their case, I figured, eh, they're elite tennis players, and must do lots of biceps and upper abdomen work off the court. It may turn out that all that muscle was actually buoyed by a good amount of fat!

I was watching some sort of world track and field competitions on CBC a few months ago. It was fascinating: In the polevaulting competition, the Eastern European women were all built like tall ballerinas, but the American women were kind of heavier, less elegant of line somehow. How strange, I thought, to remember all the old jokes from the Cold War era about female Soviet Olympians really being men in disguise, hardy-har-har smiling smiley

Posted by: HeavenHands ()
Date: January 10, 2012 03:22PM

Ah man I came up with a witty response but I see that the buzz-kill sisters have interjected with their unique sense of timing, thus killing the punch-line. Thanks a lot! Hey ladies, if I post pics of MY shirtless bod a la Johnny Fabulous, will you be nice to me too?

Posted by: Corathegreen ()
Date: January 10, 2012 06:19PM

Nice. They're so pretty and they're only going to get prettier now! smiling smiley

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 10, 2012 06:39PM

Prism Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BW woman
> HH Man
>
> Right?
>
> I'm confused...how did this thread turn into the
> dating game?!
>
> Love,
> Prism

Prism, no I'M confused! How did you draw that conclusion? I just ASSumed HH was a woman based upon his handle and a couple of past comments. I don't get the connection between that and flirting. Love, BW

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: January 10, 2012 06:58PM

OK. Since this thread is going all over the place anyway, BananaWho, what is a sk8ter?

Posted by: HeavenHands ()
Date: January 10, 2012 07:08PM

sk8ter = skateboarder

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: January 10, 2012 09:00PM

Oh. Thanks HeavenH! Cleared that one up!

Posted by: WorkoutMan ()
Date: January 15, 2012 02:23AM

Im a man, incase anyone wasn't sure?

Posted by: rawalice ()
Date: January 15, 2012 04:22AM

I hope it helps her with her disease. By the happy and serene look on her face, I'd say she's feeling better than ever. maybe her aggressive antics were due to too much red meat. They do say it can cause aggressive behavior. Why, it hardly looks like the trademark Venus. (I think she looks just as beautiful though, with a softer more feminine feel.) Perhaps a side test of her raw fooding will be to see if she can keep her game, or even elevate it.

Posted by: rawalice ()
Date: January 15, 2012 04:30AM

Since we're playing guessing games, I imagine HH as a beautiful woman and BW as a gorgeous good looking man. So, you're a man Workout Man?

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables