Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Chronic fatigue, muscle soreness, FMS
Posted by: rawcountry ()
Date: October 19, 2006 06:06PM

Hi. I'm Peg. I've been mostly raw for a long time but only recenty went completely 100% raw. I went off Pepsi a week ago. I've had Fibromyalgia for several years. going raw has been wonderful and my pain is usually non-exisitant. However, since I went off Pepsi, I've noticed I need more sleep, I feel like I have the flu and my muscles hurt to do anything. I know winter is almost here and I'm hoping that it's just detoxification. Is there anything specific I can do to expedite this process or nurture my poor cells so they won't be so tired and hurt. Thanks for any input. Peggy, rawcountry, myspace.com/peggycritchlow (raw vegan site), countrygirlforsure@hotmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chronic fatigue, muscle soreness, FMS
Posted by: rawcountry ()
Date: October 19, 2006 06:08PM

pps from peg - I forgot to say that I eat only raw fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds and pure water. I do dehydrate some items but usually follow a mono-diet with occasional salads and raw vegan recipes. Do I need more green?

Re: Chronic fatigue, muscle soreness, FMS
Posted by: mtnkathy ()
Date: October 19, 2006 07:56PM

Pepsi is a stimulate because of the caffeine. You probably needed more sleep all along, but didn't really notice because of all that stimulation.

I noticed a difference when I went off caffeine from black tea. I feel like I move through life much more slowly and with less enthusiasm now. However, this is reality rather than the constant "up" I used to feel with stimulants. In place of all that tension I now have a constant s - t - r - e - a - m of stamina, a gentle force that moves me through the day sometimes effortlessly. When I feel a bit tired, I can recognize it as such and try to rest for 15 minutes or so (you know, what everyone calls a power nap).

I

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables