Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!
 

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 04, 2013 12:50AM

I found an article of the peculiar institution of self domestication . Here it is.



[theanarchistlibrary.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Date: August 04, 2013 06:48PM

I've been saying the same thing for ages. We are all mentally, spiritually and physically sick because we live in an illusion that has been man created, and hence...we are all victims of a curse from the lie in which we live, and we will never get rid of this curse until we wake up to the lie we are all living.

We don't even know who we are. We think we are a title (MR/MRS) and a human body. We think we live in the U.S.A etc, but we don't because it is only a manmade title. We identify by our jobs (another man created title). We use a man created reading and writing system instead of telepathy. And we believe our written history despite it being written by leaders who manipulated it to give history from their perspective. And we have become so boring and sick that we need to entertain ourselves...it's like our lives are empty because we live in the physical and we need to fill in time to be happy.

WE are all under a curse of a satanic system because we believe the lie that we call our reality.

Here is a video which touches on some of the things l have said. Note, it is also tied up with law talk.
[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 04, 2013 09:22PM

yep. but I dont see it changing anytime soon as the society and social structures breed more of the same.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Date: August 04, 2013 09:36PM

With all the chemicals and further GM of food we are sure to lose even more of our humanity and forget who we are. We are in big big trouble. We only have belief systems these days and our pineal glands are blocked so very few receive the light anymore.

The human race is a complete mess and there is no light at the end of the tunnel until we learn who we really are and gain back our inner powers. But that is not going to happen soon because we have too many distractions (materialism that keeps us busy being slaves to the almighty dollar, and we have chemicals to keep us from waking up).

Nothing is like we think it is. I even have proof that the Australian Prime Minister isn't even the P.M at all. He broke section 42 and 44 of the constitution which makes him inellegable to be in office and by law earns him a 25 year jail sentence under the 1914 Crimes Act and other laws. He didn't read the correct oath as said to be read verbatum in section 42...he dropped out the Queen and committed treason.
[www.youtube.com]


Our courts aren't true law courts, our politicians aren't true politicans, and the Queen isn't the true ruler either. Everything is a lie.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2013 09:39PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Date: August 04, 2013 09:55PM

We humans have had our true powerful spiritual senses dumbed down by learning how to read and write (a satanic system that robs us of our true abilities) and we think we are sophisicated, yet the creatures like dophins and whales still use their natural communication methods.

Reading and writing hasn't helped mankind, all it has done is make us slaves to others via contracts. It has brought a money system and materialism and disruption from knowing our true higher selves.

We are very backward and very primative, so it's no wonder the highly evolved beings won't show themselves to most people. We have earned our place on this prison planet, that's why we don't have access to much information. It can be argued we are less evolved than cavemen and various animals.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2013 09:58PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 04, 2013 10:07PM

Well.. I dont really believe in reincarnation. So as to "having earned our place here".. Im not so sure of that.

Ive heard of another reinarnation theory where we indeed do reincarnate, but never tot he same biokind twice. Once we die, that's it for humanity, we go to another biokind on another planet.

So really, I dont know.

As for "deserving" this... well? I mean, perhaps even if the above theory is true, we still could have karmas that are 'repaid' in the next life that would be equal to what we did in the previous life even if we go on to another biokind on another planet? I don't know.

Or is it that we all just have to accept things as they are because one way or another, we are all one, and everything is balanced in the long run, these are just cycles etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 04, 2013 10:11PM

And also... just because we may have 'memories' of previous human lives... does that Really mean that was us? Maybe it could have been a subconscious overlaying, maybe the memories are part of the body but not the spirit, ie like genetic memory. Who knows what our memories are, maybe they're implanted into us. Maybe we are meant to experience the "memories" for a certain goal or purpose for this life... rather than see it as our soul's past life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 05, 2013 04:03PM

<<And also... just because we may have 'memories' of previous human lives... does that Really mean that was us? Maybe it could have been a subconscious overlaying, maybe the memories are part of the body but not the spirit, ie like genetic memory. Who knows what our memories are, maybe they're implanted into us. Maybe we are meant to experience the "memories" for a certain goal or purpose for this life... rather than see it as our soul's past life.>>

irregardless of the succinct "accuracy" of the so called " memories", the important thing is : how does one utilize these imprints to create something beneficial

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 05, 2013 11:16PM

Im sorry but I cannot take much of the new age stuff too seriously. Esp. when it comes to these higher/lower levels, why people are suffering etc. It seems like I'd have to give up my power, to accept the suffering we all go through as being purposeful. I dont agree with it.

I don't rationalize at least much of the suffering people go through as being with the purpose to help them "grow".

When people do something evil to another, they don't do it with the intent to help the other person grow. They do it to destroy him/her and nothing else.

This isn't 'reality' here, we're not living in tribes with rites of passages where we'd have to go through an obstacle course to prove ourselves worthy. This life is not even real, so what "growth" do we require? Why do I have to give in to the lie that people have to suffer? So what they can become trapped into reincarnation cycles to pay off 'karmas' given to them by 'higher' dieties that abuse their power?

This stuff just seems to me like Lucis Trust and the United Nations / Agenda 21.

The spiritual docrtrine devised by the illuminati for their "new age" for their "new world order".

And it's all apathetic too like, people don't really care for each other, they'll just say "that's your karma, you're being negative, you're not good enough/high level enough, it's all in your mind". Well that's one aspect of it.

If I'm wrong then forgive me.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2013 11:22PM by THeSt0rm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 05, 2013 11:32PM

Im not saying you, the Sproutarian Man, aren't spiritually aware to 'higher worlds' but come on... even nowadays the higher worlds can be highly controlled and set up to mislead people.

I also think of the fact that on the surface, sprouts diet does seem good. But our environment is quite messed up with GMOs, GMO microorganisms, even nanotech. Plus we are growing the sprouts with plastics and such, using tap water... even if filtered still won't filter out everything. Culturing veggies, there's nothing natural about our society to trust that wild culturing veggies is going to be safe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 05, 2013 11:37PM

It really seems to me like everyone on earth is insane and nobody has been left untouched by the spell.

Thank you for the information about sprouts. it is appreciated. However I'm kind of just thinking this is like most things... whenever good information is disclosed there will be some lies that come with it.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2013 11:43PM by THeSt0rm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 06, 2013 04:23AM

if everyone wasn't a little insane
then we would all end up be stark raving mad crazy

and if everyone wasn't a little apathetic
we would be insane with too much worry

a little insanity, a little apathy
keeps the top of the lid from blowing off into smithereens

its dangerous to think too much

LOLsmiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 06, 2013 06:08PM

Everyone is a shill everyone is an agent in some way. Nobody is left untouched it seems. Gangstalkers targetting everywhere and all life is one big phony stage. Everyone is in on it. We are not co creators we are co conspirators.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2013 06:11PM by THeSt0rm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 10, 2013 08:46AM

Im sorry but I think my additude on this thread and others lately has been a bit uncalled for. I'm still going through some of my own issues that I need to deal with.

However that doesn't mean I still dont have a bit of skepticism. That's mostly also because it seems that I either attract shills or I've just been shilled/trolled/targetted/gangstalked a lot. I think that also comes with the auric sacrifice of addictions I've had for a while now.

As for New Ageyness... yeah. I just can't really agree with some of the things discussed on the threads lately like 'karma' 'reincarnation', and 'positive thinking'. I'm sure some of it can be true, and maybe I'm just not aware enough... but I know if anything many of these concepts have been bastardized. Spirituality has been bastardized and I'm very skeptical of most of it these days. I've been mislead a lot and I do run across a lot of people who will sprout new age things and talk about these things like it's genuine spirituality. I dont even like the word "spiritual" as it may be innacurate and 'unscientific' maybe.

Things are just really crazy here on Earth.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2013 08:52AM by THeSt0rm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 14, 2013 03:36AM

Here are some thoughts I had about Satanism.

Some people associate themselves with satanism simply because they want to oppose the ruling order, be rebellious, oppose the popular religions etc. etc. But I think it's a mistake. They'll have a personal opinion as to what Satanism means to them, maybe they're not "Traditionalists" I dont know. Sure they may not have "evil" intents but I just see satanism as the other side of the coin to the popular religion mentioned previously. Usually it seems these people are overly concerned with appearing dark or mysterious, occult/esoteric, being obsessively analytical and then support darwinism and social darwinism. As well as commercial science, being too much in their heads... often I'll sense some kind of lack of awareness they seem to be missing. I can rebel the 'popular order' and still not call myself satanic, I can still be 'spiritual' yet still not be satanic.

Maybe I'm generalizing... but IMO satanism is still Illuminati/NWO. Same with Luciferianism. I choose not to associate myself with Satanism/Luciferianism due to the fact that the label still can be used for negative influences, division etc. The origin of the word should say it all.. and regardless of what one's personal opinion of what the word means I feel it can still end up leaving a person open to that original meaning's influence.

This just shows how limiting our language can be that it can confuse a person so easily.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2013 03:50AM by THeSt0rm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 14, 2013 04:28AM

I can still be 'spiritual' and also not be "New Age".

Even the word SPiritual. Even the word Love. I cannot really fully identify with any of it because they're all convoluted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 16, 2013 02:53PM

Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in a lunatic asylum on this planet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 17, 2013 06:45AM

Friend sent me this last night:

"When the group consciousness came together to create the earth experience as a flow of Creation, the freewill element within the framework was given particular emphasis with the desire to allow the creative element to be given free rein. The hope was that this special emphasis would allow a blossoming of what you might term a utopian experience within the Universal Laws. It was not contemplated that the opposite would be created within the context of this focus. The joy of abundance was seen as a result of the proper placement of those laws at the center of experience. Instead, the result was that the abundance of materiality became the focus and the concept of "the end justifies the means" became the framework of the distorted use of the Universal Laws."

"We find it interesting that the forces of evil are putting forth a dual effort. The ethnic and racial differences between individuals and groups are being stressed and agitated while at the same time you are being forced into a "one world government." This, of course, is not without planning. It is for the purpose of creating chaos and confusion within the psyche. In actuality, this serves our purposes also. It is a great deal easier to create change from chaos than it is to bring it about within a stable, static environment. There are a great many planets that are highly developed within the adaptation and adoption of the Universal Laws. If this is such a wonderful state, then the question is why focus the opportunity of transcendence of such magnitude as is being hinged upon this process through a planet that is in the gross experience of this one. The answer is that it is the chaotic energy that offers the greatest potential for this particular process. That which you call God has not "created" your dilemma, but it is His Creation and he certainly can participate in the potential that it offers, much to your benefit we add."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 17, 2013 08:31AM

This has been a really interesting discussion and I’ve been wanting to chime in, but there was so much I wanted to check out before I could.

First of all, I would like to thank la_veronique for starting this thread and I agree with the article she posted that we are “Dis-Connected from Nature” and they we need to “relearn the life skills that allow us to shed our dependence on civilization.”

I would also like to thank The Sproutarian Man for posting that link that goes into detail about how “we are all victims of a curse from the lie.” I love studying what other people think are the solutions to any of our problems, however, the Fog Index in that Video you posted was off the charts as it came in at a 38th Grade Level in some places! Lawyers write contracts, like Insurance Contracts, with an extremely high Fog Index, usually around a 26th or higher Grade Level, to make sure you don’t know who is doing what. There are so many clauses within one sentence that most people don’t know they’re getting screwed. In just 1 sentence alone, there were 6 pronouns and it was very difficult to know for sure if “they” referred to the Parents, the State or the Babies. One thing I will say for this guy is that he did Pile Drive a lot, but he did it so much that he could have said everything in less than 5 minutes instead of ~50 minutes!

And finally, I really resonated with what THeSt0rm had to say. I have a lot of problems with certain philosophies that don’t understand the real purpose of Pain and they think that we’re supposed to Suffer to help us grow. Pain is part of our Feedback System to Warn Us that we’re making Mistakes. I would also like to comment about your last Post and the idea of Free Will. Most people don’t know that we really don’t have Free Will because our Free Will is limited by our Experiences, our Belief System and for some, their Imaginations and Conceptualizations. However, Necessity is the Mother of Invention, so there is a lot of potential that can come out of Chaos provided we can Correct our Mistakes and get “Re-Connected to Nature” and the only way we can get “Re-Connected to Nature” is with a Raw Vegan Diet!!!

Peace and Love..........John


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 17, 2013 10:37AM

<<<I dont even like the word "spiritual" as it may be innacurate and 'unscientific' maybe.>>>

THeSt0rm,

This was one more point I wanted to bring up, but I had to walk my dog before I fed her, and that point is that I too don’t like the word “Spiritual” just as much as I don’t like the word “Religion” as is reflected in this older Post of mine…

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: What spiritual books would you like to recommend to the rest of us?
Posted by: John Rose
Date: July 17, 2012 04:48PM

I find it interesting and sad at the same time that Religious people don’t like the word SPIRITUALITY just as much as the Skeptics don’t like it. For this reason, I have chosen to use the word Community in place of SPIRITUALITY as to not offend the Religious and the Non-Religious. We all belong to the same Community - Locally, Globally and Universally. Indeed, we are all one and that is the basis behind the Quantum Interconnectedness of the Universe.

Peace and Love..........John
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

What’s really interesting to me is that I intuitively came up with the word Community in place of SPIRITUALITY so that I wouldn’t offend the Religious and the Non-Religious, but now I understand that Community is Not in lieu of Spirituality because both Religion and Spirituality are Subsequent Needs from being Dis-Connected. That does Not mean, however, that both Religion and Spirituality is Not Beneficial to a lot of people and can make this Hell we live in here and now a whole better. But all of this is a Distraction, just like everything else, if we are Not getting Re-Connected.

In reality, both Religion and Spirituality do more Harm than Good in the long run because they both take away our Responsibility to be the best that we can be.

For example, Religion takes away our Responsibility by saying that it’s NOT our fault - we are Born of Sin and there’s nothing we can do about it. And then, the Law of Least Effort is a Classic Example of how 1 of the 7 Spiritual Laws takes away our Responsibility and the Law of Intention and Desire is a Classic Example of how 1 of the 7 Spiritual Laws gets us to focus on our To Get List. In both cases, both of these Spiritual Laws Negate our To Get List because it is our Responsibility. And sure, we have to have the Right Mentality - we have to Cooperate - we have to have Good Intentions, but all of those things are what we get when we do the Right thing. You’re Not supposed to focus on what happens when we do the Right thing - we’re supposed to focus on the Right things, so it’s a Distraction. Any time we focus on anything that is Not getting us Re-Connected and addressing the real problem is a Distraction.

So even though Religion and Spirituality provide much needed comfort for many people on this Journey in Hell, it actually does more Harm than Good in the long run because it’s taking away our Responsibility to be the best that we can be by getting Re-Connected.

Peace and Love..........John


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 17, 2013 10:38AM

The Sproutarian Man,

You might be interested in my File Preview for that Video you posted above…

…File Preview…
The "Name" Is The Mark Of The Beast The Strawman Identifying Your Slave Status In "The System"
• This is an explanation about the "name" we are given for our characters of "The System" which we use to contract with "The System" and the consequences (the sequence of the con) of renting that name. It is vital to comprehend how the name is used to bind us to "The System" and what we have to do to disassociate from the names of "The System" because, to co-create Kindom (…) successfully, we have to leave everything of "The System" behind. Any contracts we have with "The System" perpetuate "The System" … Kindom land has no contracts with "The System".
• The "name" you are given as a slave (renter) of "The System" is what binds you to "The System".
• …all the intellectual property of "The System" is based on the lie that some men and women are more equal than others and deserve to have their lives be placed on a higher standing than the lives of other men and women. Lies are curses …
• …[For example, archangels to cherubs, as in Heaven that they tell you in the Bible - they get you used to the constructs of that so they get you used to accepting the hierarchies that Rule you here and now on Earth and that is Duality - it’s one of the cornerstones of Black Magic or Satanism - they Trick you.]
• …we can refuse to accept and process the curses, instead sending them back to their makers … burning their brains and affecting all those who benefit from the curses, as well as their loved ones and all those connected to them. [… But look at it this way - it is a raging Fire in their brain - see their brains burning - see their families and all of those benefiting from this lie who own it let them burn the process as well. Let the Fire rage in their brains. Let the Fire rage through everyone connected to it, all beneficiaries whether they’re directly aware of it or not. The only way we’re going to stop this madness, this chaos that’s spreading across the earth is to get them to process the lie and get them to burn it off and dissolve it. …] … All that we have to do is hold this image in our brains so clearly that it is unbreakable; when you see the chemraintrails in the sky, return the curses to their makers. … The more we return the curses, the more the makers of the curses will directly experience the effects of their curses. Then they have the choice to either stop creating the curses that are causing so much harm or to continue creating the curses and to continue experiencing the effects of their curses.
• You cannot disassociate from the name if you are using/renting it for your benefit. You can only disassociate from the name if you are prepared to give up all the benefits of "The System" and have no contracts with "The System".
• To be free of "The System" and unaccountable to "The System" means to be "free" of all the benefits of "The System".
• …give up all contracts with and benefits of "The System". … depart from "The System", he/she can start bouncing the curses back to the makers so they process the lie/curse.
• We realise that most people are too compromised to do this but how can you disassociate from that name if you are using/renting it to gain the benefits of "The System"? This is why we have to support each other so that more and more of us can exit from "The System" supported by those still contracted to "The System" until we have enough of us to walk away together, back to the co-creation of Kindoms, Do No Harm Communities.
• We cannot escape "The System" on our own; we need to free each other …
• If you make claims or argue (give life-energy to their charge) for any of the claims and laws made by representatives of "The System", or if you claim copyright or trade rights over the name, etc, you are also showing that you are taking full responsibility for their claims, that you are the re-presentative of the name, the claimer, and that you are taking full responsibility for any administrative charges made against the name, the intellectual property they administrate and the rental fees (includes all rules, regulations, rituals, procedures, conditions & contracts) attached to the contract for administrative services rendered for that intellectual property. You are processing the curse. This is why you can never go to your court (caught) seeking commercial remedy from "The System" using the intellectual property of "The System"; the moment you make a claim (believe in, have faith in or have any associated opinion) about something of "The System" you are agreeing that you are the renter of the name of "The System" and that you are under-the-standing of the authorised (appointed by the author/s) re-presentatives of the intellectual property of "The System" and agreeing to be governed by the "authorities" appointed by the inventor/s (the authors) of the intellectual property.
• All forms of paperwork that you file on behalf of the name with the administrators of "The System" in any area of "The System, no matter what, is admittance that you are the re-presentative of that name and that you presently gain the benefits of "The System" and accept them as your authority/masters. If you are a free MAN, living creator, without masters, why do you have to write to anyone about anything, at any time, or go to court about anything? … The moment you engage in their world you are admitting that you accept their authority and that you are in and of their world. … This is why we have to completely withdraw from "The System", … Staying in "The System" and using anything of "The System" means that you accept the authority of others to govern you meaning you live under limited liability …
• It is a trap to claim/argue-for ANYTHING of "The System", … don’t go to their courts and stop using all the services they administrate.
• Your only access to "The System" is through the name that identifies you as a slave of "The System", a renter of all the intellectual property of "The System" you are RE-PRESENTING.
• This is why they manufacture and encourage our belief in ownership. We do not "own" anything of "The System", … They have conned us into making a claim over the land & money and believing we can own land & money. When they arrived on the shore of "new" lands and put up their flags, they were not claiming the land but declaring the introduction of their system of religions, law, science, education and authority. They were bringing in a new "God" ["The System"] for us to worship and bow down to, therefore accepting their authority to administer the system they were introducing. While they make no claim over the land, those of "The System" have divided the land up into Parishes that they administer through their priests and clergy and the Land Titles Office. They do not administer the land; they administer the titles (intellectual property - scribbles on paper) over the land just as they administer the "sinners" (us) who are the processors of the curses.
• The Freemasonic system was designed, through administration, to give power and control to the few at the top and to keep the curses away from their doors while they enjoy all the wealth of "The System" provided by everyone lost in "The System"…. "The System" has nothing to offer us except bondage and servitude …
• "The System" is nothing without our life energy and, as soon as we cease putting our life energy into "The System", it ceases to exist. It has no power. This is why the administrators of "The System" put so much effort into keeping us distracted, mesmerised and totally brainwashed in the intellectual property of "The System". The survival of "The System" depends on our participation in "The System". They need our LIFE and by persuading us into giving our life to their dead world, they make us into renters/slaves of their non-sense world.
• The "charge" they create and administer for you is their attempt to get you to put your life energy into that charge and to process the curse. … When you appear as the living MAN, demonstrating that you are not in or of the dead world and that you do not accept or process the curses of the dead world, they flee because they know that the curses are being returned to the makers of the curses and all who benefit from those curses.
• It is all about temptation; they are offering their "apple" to lure you into the dead world, away from the living Paradise that …
• We are lost in a counterfeit world of language, symbols and codes, used, abused, manipulated and treated as slaves at the beck and call of master puppeteers, black magic warlocks & witches, the master creators of darkness, who pull at the strings of belief (ownership) but are no more winners than we are.

Peace and Love..........John





Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2013 10:43AM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 17, 2013 01:51PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And finally, I really resonated with what THeSt0rm
> had to say. I have a lot of problems with certain
> philosophies that don’t understand the real
> purpose of Pain and they think that we’re
> supposed to Suffer to help us grow. Pain is part
> of our Feedback System to Warn Us that we’re
> making Mistakes. I would also like to comment
> about your last Post and the idea of Free Will.
> Most people don’t know that we really don’t
> have Free Will because our Free Will is limited by
> our Experiences, our Belief System and for some,
> their Imaginations and Conceptualizations.
> However, Necessity is the Mother of Invention, so
> there is a lot of potential that can come out of
> Chaos provided we can Correct our Mistakes and get
> “Re-Connected to Nature” and the only way we
> can get “Re-Connected to Nature” is with a Raw
> Vegan Diet!!!
>
> Peace and Love..........John

Yeah I agree, I was thinking the same thing about the 'free will' concept.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 19, 2013 06:27PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> John Rose Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And finally, I really resonated with what
> THeSt0rm
> > had to say. I have a lot of problems with
> certain
> > philosophies that don’t understand the real
> > purpose of Pain and they think that we’re
> > supposed to Suffer to help us grow. Pain is
> part
> > of our Feedback System to Warn Us that we’re
> > making Mistakes. I would also like to comment
> > about your last Post and the idea of Free Will.
>
> > Most people don’t know that we really don’t
> > have Free Will because our Free Will is limited
> by
> > our Experiences, our Belief System and for
> some,
> > their Imaginations and Conceptualizations.
> > However, Necessity is the Mother of Invention,
> so
> > there is a lot of potential that can come out
> of
> > Chaos provided we can Correct our Mistakes and
> get
> > “Re-Connected to Nature” and the only way
> we
> > can get “Re-Connected to Nature” is with a
> Raw
> > Vegan Diet!!!
> >
> > Peace and Love..........John
>
> Yeah I agree, I was thinking the same thing about
> the 'free will' concept.

and to me it seems like at first impression it says that pretty much at any given moment the absolute worst possible thing is always happening. How terrible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 19, 2013 09:57PM

I'm sorry that it may seem I have a lot of hate or anger. I dont have any solutions. I dont think many 'negative' experiences occur with a purpose, or for so called "balance". As if the universe had to create negative experiences for all the good it creates as balance. Sure, many do not intend to do evil to others. However I'm just not necessarily focusing/targetting them either. I see many sufferings as completely unecessary and Only occuring to really destroy. none of this "its for balance" stuff or for growth, or whatever. That's just excuses to me. I wish I could not be angry and hateful though, but it hurts. It really hurts, physically, and it's spiritually deranging. It targets me to the core, and I'm targetted all the time. Some things just don't normally happen to people, they'll happen to me though and only me it seems. With a purpose also, an evil purpose. Not neutral at all, and it physically hurts, and I get trauma, real trauma.

Sometimes there's a place for love and light, sometimes I guess not. I can't deny the fact that This Place Is Nothing But Evil and It's All Fraud, and It's All not at all innocent.

Is it really this way for everyone and people are just telling themselves it's all for Good reason? I mean isn't that what religions tell us? Blood sacrifice is for Good reason? Not only that but to perpetuate it through belief and submission?

Argh.. Sometimes I dont have the energy to keep up all this anger, nor jsut the mental capacity and the memory to really hold it in mind.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2013 10:00PM by THeSt0rm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 19, 2013 10:06PM

Maybe it's my "liver" "detoxing" all the "GMOs" and "poisons". If I wasn't I'd probably be "submissive", if I had "nothing" "left" to "detox" "I'd" "probably" "not" "necessarily" "be" "submissive" "'but' 'not' 'angry.'" And "loving" and "light" and totally orgasmic meanwhile others are dieing in the worst possible ways.... for balance and harmony with the light and totally coming up with every reason for the suffering.

LOL.

I'm sorry. And I'm sorry about being sorry. And I love being sorry. Pandora's box you know. Gotta keep that Pandora's box.



Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2013 10:15PM by THeSt0rm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 19, 2013 10:51PM

Ah yes I guess a key is that I don't believe in progress at all. I mean, it's not like it's guaranteed.

Souls get lost. Utterly, and there's nothing one can do about it. No saving, nothing. If there's no help there's no help. The spirit does not live on forever, IMO. Souls can die. There's not always "balance". It can be imbalanced for all the universe cares unto finite "infinity" until this cycle ends and everything becomes anew again. Maybe it'll be the last and the universe destroys itself completely, utterly. With no light at all. One can live in darkness forever and nothing can be done about it, if it does.



Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2013 10:55PM by THeSt0rm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 20, 2013 01:04AM

Yes, maybe all life is fraud. Maybe it's just the nature of the universe, that the universe is against all life. Maybe everyone else in the universe is also made to be a joke, a fool 24/7, targetted, and cursed and it's not just me.

This life is hell, and nothing else.



Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2013 01:07AM by THeSt0rm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 20, 2013 06:53AM

Here's a thought about our language.

Take a sentence: life is merely varying degrees of suffering. On another note life leads to suffering. But it also means that life means suffering or life is suffering.... or life is also non suffering, life is also not suffering. Etc etc etc. The language is a curse in a way (why is it called cursive?) ? Anyeays... see as soon as we say we are one there is also a two. As well as zero. As long as good exists so does evil. But if neither exist there also exists the possibility of both because we are still trapped in the same system, just as there is a zero. So oneness isn't always really oneness because that's just like saying "we 10,000 are One". But zero is also a number.
In trying to be balanced we say "its all about balance so try to seek the middle path...." but the middle path requires creating both sides also So we can travel that middle path to stay "neutral". Ie good and evil Or bad/right and wrong. Ok so what shall we do then say that there is no Good amd evil? In saying so its also hypocrisy just by virtue of being bound by the system in which language itself recognizes the existence of good and evil.
Anyways... i just made all that up. There are probably better ways to explain. But this pretty much goes to show that the new world order oneness religion is a sham. Atleast to me. Hope this was understandable.

What is life? What is death? What is the system that we live in (or out of once we move on?)



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2013 06:56AM by THeSt0rm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 20, 2013 07:30AM

<<<as soon as we say we are one there is also a two. ... As long as good exists so does evil. ... Ok so what shall we do then say that there is no Good amd evil?>>>

Hey Storm,

Once again, we're on the same page. This is one of my pet peeves when people discount the Law of Cause & Effect, which is an Ordered Pair, by saying that Duality fades into the Oneness of Everything. Of course, Evil and Suffering are Negative Effects from making Mistakes, both of which we are Causing!

I wrote about this in one of my recent Posts, but it was a very long Post and it was not the major focus of my Post. Anyway, here is what I wrote...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: What are the roots of the belief that all people who are on 100% or high-raw diets should be in unqestioned lockstep agreement with the Democratic party?
Posted by: John Rose
Date: August 07, 2013 02:06PM

...

Now here is my File Preview from my file on Collectivism…

…File Preview…

...

• So when we look at Collectivism and Individualism, we are looking at 1 of those Dualities that does fade into the Oneness of Everything. However, Ordered Pairs and Polar Opposites are 2 forms of Two-Valued Logic where Duality does Not fade into the Oneness of Everything. Two-Valued Logic has nothing to do with the Oneness of Everything. There is Two-Valued Logic and One-Valued Logic, but to say that Duality fades into the Oneness of Everything is a Common Mistake that many people make, especially Eastern Philosophers, because it Negates the Law of Cause & Effect, thereby, taking away our Responsibility.

...
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Peace and Love..........John


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Humans : Self Domesticated Animals - Sickness
Posted by: THeSt0rm ()
Date: August 20, 2013 09:29AM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <<>>
>
> Hey Storm,
>
> Once again, we're on the same page. This is one
> of my pet peeves when people discount the Law of
> Cause & Effect, which is an Ordered Pair, by
> saying that Duality fades into the Oneness of
> Everything. Of course, Evil and Suffering are
> Negative Effects from making Mistakes, both of
> which we are Causing!
>
> I wrote about this in one of my recent Posts, but
> it was a very long Post and it was not the major
> focus of my Post. Anyway, here is what I
> wrote...
>
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> Re: What are the roots of the belief that all
> people who are on 100% or high-raw diets should be
> in unqestioned lockstep agreement with the
> Democratic party?
> Posted by: John Rose
> Date: August 07, 2013 02:06PM
>
> ...
>
> Now here is my File Preview from my file on
> Collectivism…
>
> …File Preview…
>
> ...
>
> • So when we look at Collectivism and
> Individualism, we are looking at 1 of those
> Dualities that does fade into the Oneness of
> Everything. However, Ordered Pairs and Polar
> Opposites are 2 forms of Two-Valued Logic where
> Duality does Not fade into the Oneness of
> Everything. Two-Valued Logic has nothing to do
> with the Oneness of Everything. There is
> Two-Valued Logic and One-Valued Logic, but to say
> that Duality fades into the Oneness of Everything
> is a Common Mistake that many people make,
> especially Eastern Philosophers, because it
> Negates the Law of Cause & Effect, thereby, taking
> away our Responsibility.
>
> ...
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
>
> Peace and Love..........John


Yep. Thanks for your reply.

What would you say to people who tell you that Life is What you make it, and that suffering only exists in the mind, and that we choose whether to see life as suffering or enjoyment? I feel that this is just plain deception and people are really shutting themselves off from true feeling and are submitting to pain and suffering and a horrible life by putting on rose colored glasses. I've seen people with severe cases of this and then they'll often be hypocritical, unaware, and they often will suffer one way or another once it all comes back to them because they've repressed their true feelings. They can't run away forever. They seem to think they can always change their perceptions of suffering. So what are they sociopaths? Eventually they will end up having to process everything they've neglected to look at, and I've seen this happen countless number of times. I feel like this is one big deception part of the New Age deception, the 'oneness' 'new world order' religion.

What do you think?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2013 09:35AM by THeSt0rm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.


Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables