Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: sprout diet low in nutrients
Date: February 17, 2014 10:40PM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tsm,
> what you fail to realize, mr holier than thou, is
> that you
> present yourself and your diet as superior and
> beyond reproach
> while denying others experience and making snide
> comments
> like "when u run into problems"
> and other passive aggressive statements.
>
> remember nobody should ever eat any fruit unless
> it is picked right off the tree
> otherwise you are looking for trouble right?
> even though people are actually doing it.

I shall not continue to indulge you any longer Fresh. I wish you well on your journey and hope all your raw dreams come true and that the diet continues to work for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: February 17, 2014 11:02PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > > One of the most important things we can have
> is
> > > integrity.
> >
> >
> > You seem to have been around a while and
> > know a lot of the gurus I don't follow or know
> > much about. Is, or is, not Brian Clement a real
> > bona fide vetted accredited Dr.?
>
> He is not a Ph D in the real sense.

Thank you for being forthright about it. Integrity is one of the most important things and speaking the truth is another one.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 17, 2014 11:16PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> fresh Wrote:
> --u---
> > Tsm,
> > what you fail to realize, mr holier than thou,
> is
> > that you
> > present yourself and your diet as superior and
> > beyond reproach
> > while denying others experience and making
> snide
> > comments
> > like "when u run into problems"
> > and other passive aggressive statements.
> >
> > remember nobody should ever eat any fruit
> unless
> > it is picked right off the tree
> > otherwise you are looking for trouble right?
> > even though people are actually doing it.
>
>
> I shall not continue to indulge you any longer
> Fresh. I wish you well on your journey and hope
> all your raw dreams come true and that the diet
> continues to work for you.

Look in the mirror

Date: February 17, 2014 11:16PM

Panchito Wrote:

>
> If the title Dr. doesn't mean much, then don't use
> one!

If Brian Clement was as spiritual and conscious as he claims to be then he would come out and admit his mistake. It just goes to show, diet can only take you so far and won't neccessarily bring on a good level of enlightenment. These gurus often talk about enlightenment, but if they are not mentioning the problems with the E3 live that they promote, then how enlightened are they really? They talk about having a good attitude, but is deception a good attitude to have? It's time people in got real and stopped making a mockery of everything they claim to be. Be open about your faults and try to fix them.

These people are not bad people, but they get caught up with nonsense like we all do if we are not careful. Ego is a nasty old poisen, it's a barrier from one really knowing heirself. And it's made worse by the fact that many people can see through the contradictions they present, yet the perpetrator won't or can't see it. Why do various raw gurus get reportedly nasty when they are questioned or try to avoid the questions? Ego. Why don't they just come out and admit they don't know everything?...people aren't stupid and l am sure it would put them in a better light. See, money, status, position, fame...all illusions that are the product of the dark forces. True enlightenment and cosmic consciousness brings humbleness because that is the true light. Why are people so scared of being proven wrong?...we can do better than that. I once promoted lots of fermentation and E3 live and found out it wasn't an optimal position (very dissapointed to find out the truth initially), but it meant making `change'. No-one likes change, but sometimes we must make change, take the blinkers off our eyes and admit we were `wrong' to move things forward. What is so hard about doing that? Ego...the quick sand we can all fall into.

Date: February 17, 2014 11:27PM

Exactly ... I agree. Now if u can only admit that all of the store bought fruit in the world is not dubious then youll be making some more progress

Posted by: ramanan ()
Date: February 18, 2014 05:26AM

Fresh, Sorry to say this, you defend the same truth I follow in my life for 30 years but it is not good to undermine other's life long work and active research reading on thousand's of paper , you have shrewd rational thinking , your diet may be perfect and works well for you, I am open and ready to be criticized and change diet, I know how my 100% raw founder Dr Pandu, Ex-Director's Ramkrish and Alwarammal died in front of my eyes..... raw Life is a long and dangerous journey , please try to stop sabotaging others with love less words.

Date: February 18, 2014 04:08PM

ramanan>Fresh, Sorry to say this, you defend the same truth I follow in my life for 30 years but it is not good to undermine other's life long work and active research reading on thousand's of paper

And I am sorry my friend, but I am not undermining anything that does not need undermining. I put no stock in experts or papers that is not warranted. I merely sing my song and move along. I prefer that if people make statements they provide some REAL support for them. And actual life is the best proof and teacher. And I do not put much stock in "papers" unless they are relevant and well done. There are problems with population studies due to inability to isolate variables - and there are problems with isolated nutrient studies for the inverse reason. What people might consider doing, for example, is not make idiotic statements and then whine about being called silly names that they deserve. You will note that my scathing responses are the result of condescending statements like "you don't even see what you are, fresh" or "blueberries freshly picked off the vine are dubious"winking smiley And you might also note the continued cognitive dissonance by those grass eaters who ignore those who are doing fine on allegely "garbage, addictive fruit". What I would suggest is a modification of views, instead of just "glad you're doing well", "hope you modify your diet when/if you run into problems", and other such nonsense. But that would require change of identity and openness. And by the way, jackasses eat grass, so no insult there anyway to the person in question. In fact it's a compliment, I would assume....

>>> , you have shrewd rational thinking , your diet may be perfect and works well for you, I am open and ready to be criticized and change diet, I know how my 100% raw founder Dr Pandu, Ex-Director's Ramkrish and Alwarammal died in front of my eyes.....

I do not recall the reason for the death. And I do not do what I do blindly - I am self aware and consider as much as I can.

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables