Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: Can The Hottest Couple In The Raw Food World Revive The Movement?
Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: March 19, 2014 04:37PM

Its funny because many of the raw food personalities boast about natural diet, living naturally etc, yet they've got cosmetic enhancements like fake breasts, hair dyed, botox or teeth whitened.

These raw food personalities tend to be as fake as any other celebs. Most of them are all striving for fame, rather than about promoting natural health.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2014 04:38PM by powerlifter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 19, 2014 04:42PM

powerlifter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Its funny because many of the raw food
> personalities boast about natural diet, living
> naturally etc, yet they've got cosmetic
> enhancements like fake breasts, hair dyed, botox
> or teeth whitened.
>
> These raw food personalities tend to be as fake as
> any other celebs. Most of them are all striving
> for fame, rather than about promoting natural
> health.

Freelea supposedly has implants, which threw me for a loop for a few minutes, because it seemed the total antithesis of what she stands for. I've gotten over it and at least they look real. But the orange tan and the over-coifed male and the odd manic delivery just don't do it for me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2014 04:54PM by banana who.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 19, 2014 04:44PM

SueZ Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You lose much more than nutrients than zinc
> when
> > you don't retain semen. Most importantly, you
> lose
> > cerebrospinal fluid, which is absolutely vital
> for
> > your eyes, brain, and nervous system. And if
> you
> > do it excessively, I think you end up putting
> > neurotransmitter levels out of whack.
>
>
> All the more reason to watch his future videos.
> Since he's brave enough to put himself in the in
> the public eye we will see if he gets dissipated
> looking from all that sex. So far, in the past
> year's worth of videos, they just are looking
> better and better, IMO.

That still wouldn't really do any good, you'd have to have known them very well on a personal level, spending a lot of time with them before and after the relationship.

"Its funny because many of the raw food personalities boast about natural diet, living naturally etc, yet they've got cosmetic enhancements like fake breasts, hair dyed, botox or teeth whitened."

Yes, there are a lot of fake "guru's" but there are also people like Brian Clement, Viktoras Kulvinskas, and David Wolfe who are extremely intelligent and walking the walk. Matt Monarch looks good as well but I don't consider him a guru, he really just talks about raw foods and their effects on the body, but nothing too advanced.

Date: March 19, 2014 04:47PM

I'm against green smoothies, improper food combining is usually the case but then again green smoothies are much better than anything on the SAD so it would make sense that people consuming them consistently look better than the average SAD eater.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 19, 2014 04:55PM

jtprindl Wrote:
Marcus isn't a guru. He's just showing what he does and it' seems to be working for him.

Viktoras
> Kulvinskas

That's some very expensive dental work he has there. But so what about that, too?

I also don't care that people get boob jobs or wear a lot of make up and are otherwise on a totally different trip than I am.

I am just glad that Marcus and Carra are happy and healthy and it's such a pleasure to know they exist in this world and are willing to share themselves with people who appreciate that like me.

Date: March 19, 2014 04:56PM

banana who Wrote:
>
> Freelea supposedly has implants, which threw me
> for a loop for a few minutes, because it seemed
> the total antithesis of what she stands for. I've
> gotten over it and at least they look real. But
> the orange tan and the over-coifed male and the
> odd manic delivery just don't do it for me.

I don't think you've watched enough of these peoples videos if you think they are genuine and consistent with their beliefs BW.

There back stories and beliefs change weekly.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2014 05:03PM by powerlifter.

Date: March 19, 2014 04:59PM

Lol I just watched that video SueZ and cant believe he actually said "all the raw food in the world isn't going to do any good or heal you if you're sex life is not what it's 'supposed' to be". I agree with what Markus said that life isn't about how long you live but living to the fullest but Cara seems really, really awkward.

Date: March 19, 2014 05:02PM

"That's some very expensive dental work he has there. But so what about that, too?"

I'm sure he hasn't had any dental work since following the diet he's on now. That'd be like accusing someone who followed a SAD diet for years and had some bad teeth for their current raw diet not working, it doesn't apply. I wasn't referring to Markus when I said that, either, but even if Viktoras had no teeth it wouldn't change the contributions he's delivered to the raw food community.

Date: March 19, 2014 05:09PM

I haven't watched marcus or cara, so wasn't referring to them but other well known raw food or ex raw food personalities should we say.

I also don't have anything against someone having boob jobs or comestic surgery done if it improves there well being. Aslong as the person is aware of the risks and toxicity that comes from having silicone implanted or whatever.

But when these raw gurus are preaching that eating some cooked vegetables is toxic and going to kill you, whilst have a breast full of toxic silicone is pretty hypocritical and laughable to me.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2014 05:12PM by powerlifter.

Date: March 19, 2014 05:16PM

powerlifter Wrote:
> I haven't watched marcus or cara, so wasn't
> referring to them but other well known raw food or> boob jobs or comestic surgery done if it improves
> there well being. Aslong as the person is aware of
> the risks and toxicity that comes from having
> silicone implanted or whatever.
>
> ex raw food personalities should we say.
>
> I also don't have anything against someone having

> But when these raw gurus are preaching that eating
> some cooked vegetables is toxic and going to kill
> you, whilst have a breast full of toxic silicone
> is pretty hypocritical and laughable to me.

Besides, why would anyone want to take life advice from someone who isn't even comfortable in their own body to the point where they artificially changed it?

Date: March 19, 2014 05:27PM

powerlifter Wrote:
> banana who Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > Freelea supposedly has implants, which threw me
> > for a loop for a few minutes, because it seemed
> > the total antithesis of what she stands for.
> I've
> > gotten over it and at least they look real. But
> > the orange tan and the over-coifed male and the
> > odd manic delivery just don't do it for me.
>
> I don't think you've watched enough of these
> peoples videos if you think they are genuine and
> consistent with their beliefs BW.
>
> There back stories and beliefs change weekly.

I am not some Freelea zombie--not by a long shot. I was just speaking of how she looks. I don't follow her diet one bit. I think she looks natural, regardless if she has saline boobies. She doesn't seem to bleach her teeth, have a fake tan, have hair that is overdone, and wear loads of makeup. She also seems rather natural in her delivery. That is something that I find a turnoff. People who get their teeth bleached so much that it hurts your eyes. People who go to tanning beds. Men with metrosexual haircuts.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 19, 2014 05:31PM

<<<Besides, why would anyone want to take life advice from someone who isn't even comfortable in their own body to the point where they artificially changed it?>>>

Someone else who has done the same thing.

What most of you guys don't seem to appreciate is that not one person is going to appeal to everyone, which is why all of us have to share our own individual message so we can appeal to as many people as possible.

SEX SELLS!!!

Date: March 19, 2014 05:40PM

"SEX SELLS!!!"

Yep, and it has actually occurred to me that maybe, just maybe, the reason sex is so heavily promoted throughout the media is not only to make some people feel like they don't look "good enough", destroying self-confidence, but also to create uncontrollable urges to ejaculate on a consistent basis which seems to make men more docile, nutrient-depleted, and have various bodily functions like the brain, eyes, and nervous system perform at a much lower level (which is what the "powers at be" want). These kinds of individuals are easier to control and manipulate.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2014 05:40PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 19, 2014 05:48PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Food And Sex...Nature’s Two Strongest Drives...Opening The Microcosmic Orbit...The Orgasmic Upward Draw...
John Rose (---.245.207.2.Dial1.Houston1.Level3.net)
Date: 10-22-02 10:51

Both Dr. Walker and Dr. Shelton also emphasized in not wasting sperm because of the loss of lecithin and cerebro spinal fluid. The ancient Taoist also believed in semen retention with minimal leakage.

In "The Tao of Health, Sex, & Longevity," Daniel P. Reid writes...

"The important point to note here is that food and sex, which are the nature’s two strongest drives and the only two instincts any species requires for survival and propagation, are the two keys that unlock the gates to health and longevity. Conversely, when these two natural instincts are abused purely for pleasure, they pave the quickest way to the grave." page 17

“The Chinese have always held the Taoist view that sexual relations between male and female are the primary earthly manifestation of the universal principles of Yin and Yang. As such, the Chinese regard sex to be as natural and indispensable to human health and longevity as rain falling on the fields is to plant life. The intense sense of guilt attached to sexual matters in Judeo-Christian tradition is, in Chinese eyes, one of the most unpleasant and incomprehensive aspects of Western culture.

Traditional Western hypocrisy towards sex has prevented serious study of human sexuality in the Western world until only a few decades ago. Like everything else in Western philosophy, sex is viewed through the lens of dualism: it is seen as either sacred (in matrimony) or profane (out of wedlock), with no room for anything in between. The Chinese, however, do not draw distinctions between sacred and profane sex. As far as Taoists are concerned, the only important distinctions regarding sexual activities are those between healthy and unhealthy habits.” page 257

Now on the subject of celibacy...

"Unless you are a highly accomplished adept who has mastered the transmutation of sexual energy into pure spiritual power, celibacy will harm your health as much as reckless indulgence:

Yellow Emperor: I do not wish to make love any more.

Plain Girl: As human beings, we must not do anything that contradicts nature. Now, your majesty wishes to refrain from sexual intercourse and that is entirely against nature. When Yin and Yang are not in contact, they cannot complement and harmonize each other. We breathe in order to exchange stale old air for fresh new air. When the Jade Stem is not active, it will atrophy. That is why it must be exercised regularly. If a man can learn to control and regulate his ejaculations during sex, he may derive great benefits from this practice. The retention of semen is highly beneficial to man's health. [Su Nu Ching]

Preserving semen lies at the very heart of Taoist bedroom arts, as illustrated in the following line from a commentary on the adept Pien Chang's biography in "Dynastic History of the Later Han":

'The art of the bedroom consists of suppressing emissions, absorbing the woman's fluids, and making semen return to strengthen the brain, thereby attaining longevity.'

Thus, a man must treasure and converse his semen during intercourse;

whenever he does emit it, the loss must be compensated by absorbing the 'essence' of woman's secretions. That is why ejaculations through masturbation or homosexual relations are regarded as being especially harmful to the Yang essence and energy." page 264

Now here is something to really get excited about...

"Once you have opened the Microcosmic Orbit, you can practice circulating energy through it any time, any place, under any conditions, simply by using mind and breath in combination. When both partners in a sexual relationship have opened their channels, sexual intercourse takes on dimensions of energy and ecstasy previously unimagined and beyond reach. Such lovers can cause the hot Yang and the cool Yin energies to meet and mingle and pass them back and forth via the linked tongues and linked genitals." p. 388

Here's something else that I think y’all might be interested in...

"The Orgasmic Upward Draw is the technique by which women may direct the energy of orgasm inward and upward through the spinal energy channels, so that the sexual energy spreads to all parts of the body and into all the vital organs via the meridian networks. Not only does this conserve energy and tonify the organs, it results in a total body orgasm that only women are capable of experiencing." page 305

Reid continues after he explains how to perfect this technique on page 306...

"When properly performed after long practice, this will cause orgasmic contractions to reverse the flow of sexual energy during orgasm, sending it coursing up the spinal channels instead of out through the vagina, and filling the entire body with the ecstatic sensation of orgasm."

Peace and Sex...oops...I mean Love........John

Date: March 19, 2014 06:00PM

Um...okay...1 pm CST is too early to read about orgasmic contractions...

Date: March 19, 2014 06:45PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> powerlifter Wrote:
> -----
> > I haven't watched marcus or cara, so wasn't
> > referring to them but other well known raw food
> or> boob jobs or comestic surgery done if it
> improves
> > there well being. Aslong as the person is aware
> of
> > the risks and toxicity that comes from having
> > silicone implanted or whatever.
> >
> > ex raw food personalities should we say.
> >
> > I also don't have anything against someone
> having
>
> > But when these raw gurus are preaching that
> eating
> > some cooked vegetables is toxic and going to
> kill
> > you, whilst have a breast full of toxic
> silicone
> > is pretty hypocritical and laughable to me.
>
>
> Besides, why would anyone want to take life advice
> from someone who isn't even comfortable in their
> own body to the point where they artificially
> changed it?

I have no idea whether or not Cara has implants. Who here knows whether she does or not for sure? Isn't it just snarking? Is there something I'm missing I'm not gay and am a woman so I don't know about these things.

The only reason I'm aware of, or remember, that Freelee has implants is because she said she had her government foot the bill for them due to her "chest deformity" or something like that.

Date: March 19, 2014 07:16PM

It's kind of funny how this thread is going, lol. First of all I never, in my wildest dreams, would have thought the anything but hot leaders of the sproutarian movement could have been brought up in this thread but I guess those who were mentioning them were more focused on the "raw food revival" aspect of it so I guess I shouldn't have been so grossed out by their mention here when I was mainly focused on Marcus and Cara being smoking hot.

I also am surprised at all the talk of appearance "enhancement" because when I started this thread I wasn't focused on that more than thinking they looked good for their age and had kept themselves up as they age. (Let's face it there are a lot of raw vegans who don't and actually seem to go out of their way to look like slobs.)

The thing that made me post this thread was the major sexual tension that was going on between the two which makes them very much more interesting to watch than most videos by raw foodists are. To me that is the hot part I was talking about which is making them pull away from the pack.

That's all. Carry on. Lol.

Date: March 20, 2014 05:36PM

Sexual tension when one seems a bit light in the loafers? Um...okay, whatever. Can I have some of what you're smoking?

Looking like a slob= being natural, apparently to you. Sorry but I prefer men who have normal hair and not Hollyweird $400 haircuts that are overly coifed and women who don't have their saline boobage spilling out of ultra low-cut tops.

But I'm funny that way... eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Ela2013 ()
Date: March 20, 2014 05:43PM

SueZ, I watched the video and I think it is wonderful and very romantic. I'm happy for them for having such an amazing life together. Indeed, it's so great when you and your partner have the same dreams, the same preferences, do everything together...then everything goes along so great. This video does make you wonder how great your own life really is...

Btw, I really like Freelee too smiling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raw vegan for life. Vegan for the animals. Raw for my health.

Date: March 20, 2014 06:39PM

Ela2013 Wrote:
> SueZ, I watched the video and I think it is
> wonderful and very romantic. I'm happy for them
> for having such an amazing life together. Indeed,
> it's so great when you and your partner have the
> same dreams, the same preferences, do everything
> together...then everything goes along so great.
> This video does make you wonder how great your own
> life really is...
>
> Btw, I really like Freelee too smiling smiley
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> ~~~~
It's nice to know someone else appreciated it, too! Thanks for watching it!

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: March 22, 2014 12:36AM

Yeah, "sexy" and "hot" are definitely subjective. That being said, I didn't notice any sexual tension and thought it was fake and actually funny that they were giving out sexual advice.

Date: March 22, 2014 12:56AM

Utopian Life Wrote:
> Yeah, "sexy" and "hot" are definitely subjective.
> That being said, I didn't notice any sexual
> tension and thought it was fake and actually funny
> that they were giving out sexual advice.

Caught your opinion the first time you gave it. Gonna repeat it every few days in case we forget what you think on the matter?

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: March 22, 2014 01:10AM

I don't know, will your attitude magically disappear by then?
Hold on, "Brad and Angelina" are calling...

Date: March 22, 2014 01:29AM

Utopian Life Wrote:
> I don't know, will your attitude magically
> disappear by then?
> Hold on, "Brad and Angelina" are calling...

Don't know what your problem is but I don't have to read anymore of it and won't. Call me homophobic if it suits you. Geez.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 24, 2014 12:08AM

I love ANN WIGMORE. My fairy godmother.

Hey what happened to Juliano?
Markus is very hot. IS that juliano's wifey...she is hot too.

They look like they want to tear each others clothes off. naughty naughty

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2014 12:09AM by coconutcream.

Date: March 24, 2014 03:19AM

Here's another high raw food vegan girl that looks amazing, and she gives off a great energy. She is into the sprouts, but also does the vegetables, nuts, seeds, fruit and some cooked.

[kimberlysnyder.net]

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Ela2013 ()
Date: March 24, 2014 09:48AM

Yes, she is indeed glowing...I like Queen Latifah too smiling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raw vegan for life. Vegan for the animals. Raw for my health.

Date: March 24, 2014 02:32PM

Ela2013 Wrote:
> Yes, she is indeed glowing...I like Queen Latifah
> too smiling smiley
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~

I like unicorns.

Date: March 24, 2014 02:50PM

coconutcream Wrote:

> Markus is very hot. IS that juliano's wifey...she
> is hot too.

Cara is Juliano's sister!
>
> They look like they want to tear each others
> clothes off. naughty naughty

Glad to see someone else around here recognized this, I was beginning to wonder ...

Posted by: Superjuice ()
Date: March 26, 2014 06:12PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> Revive, or help kill the movement off with such
> teachings? Is this way of eating sustainable for
> raw vegans to eat in the long term? Not a fan of
> these types of videos at all.
>
> In the past Markus has mentioned blending his
> smoothies and taking them with him for the day's
> food. But can we live off such practises as raw
> vegans in the long term?
>
> Me think many raw leader folks are into conveience
> and lifestyle promotions. But how long does such a
> lifestyle last for, how long can a person eat this
> way? Get the new comers to the lifestyle, sell
> it's convenience and improved health benefits (at
> least in the short term), and if they crash and
> burn, move onto more new people.
>
> Not into this type of teaching. Packets of this
> and that, fruit from shops, taking smoothies to
> work etc. No markus, l will not participate in
> such activities.

I agree, I will not read further.

Pages: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables