Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 3 of 8
Re: Why aren't the ELITE raw vegan?
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: December 30, 2014 02:59PM

"Snap out of this man."

It seems he can't. There is nothing any of us can do here but watch his free fall. The only thing that will spare us that is if he stops posting, we chose to stop reading his posts, or some kind of divine intervention occurs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 30, 2014 08:50PM

Storm wrote:
Life should not be living at all. We shouldn't even be living. We should be existing as perfect uncreated bliss having no requirement to experience anything at all.

Tai:
You could be, but first you have to stop the mental chatter. Let's say God did put you in a realm of perfect uncreated bliss. I actually believe a realm like that exists. The problem with that is that once he puts you there, if he could, then the first mind intent out of your heart, the first thought out of your head would make you drop all the way down into level where your thoughts and heart are, which is the hell you like to call it. How long could you last in that realm? Maybe one thought, if you were lucky. If God remade your mind and your thinking, he might as well erase you and make you all over again. It is up to you to rise up out of the mud, like the lotus flower.

I keep telling you Storm that you can't esacpe your own mind, wherever you go or are. You can't esacpe you and your negativity. So you have to change your stinking thinking. If you want hell, then you get hell. Desire for heaven, for peace, for healing, for solutions, for wisdom, etc.

And also, Storm, please create your own threads and not derail other people's threads. You gave SueZ a headache yesterday. Make your first change to be considerate of other people and the forum's rules.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: December 30, 2014 09:35PM

what is this thread about?

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 01, 2015 03:22AM

Storm I do think there may be a lot of satanists running things, a lot of them elite, yes. Its been known for a long time people obsessed with power like to dabble in black arts.

BuddhaBaby, on give it to me raw forum, said she was raised to marry a rothschild and her mom was a penthouse pet and her dad a CIA agent, and she was groomed, yet she had to watch her childhood friends die in rituals, she was abused, hypnotized or put into trances, flown on planes, to places she vaguely remembers...she had a handler etc.. and she thinks she has other personalities and like a MK ultra victim. Anyways she refused to marry the rothschild and instead married an alien ufo expert. Does anyone remember her? I heard her story on a radio show. She was my friend on the forums and we met at a raw spirit festival, she is breathtaking graceful.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2015 03:23AM by coconutcream.

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: January 02, 2015 03:56PM

[I've heard it said we actually don't require to live on bacteria at all, but that it's only required because we are in this "lowly" state. ]

I don't agree with this. We are alive because of bacteria. In fact, there are more bacterial cells in our bodies than human cells. We evolved with them--we need them and they need us to be their host.

One could say, accurately I might add, that we are basically hotels for bacteria. We need them to be healthy for us to be healthy. More importantly, we need to provide an environment for them that promotes their "good" functions.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: January 02, 2015 04:19PM

Well, that would be pretty hard to figure out.

I don't think anyone knows what an ideal profile would be. We only know that some things shift the balance towards the friendly functions and others toward unhealthy ones.

Keep eating your f+v, generally high fiber. Not sure that 100% raw means ideal bacteria populations and functions or that a particular fat percentage or other macronutrient ratio is necessary.

I know that Ornish is achieving great things with 10% fat (for telomere length, heart heath, prostate cancer etc.) but that doesn't mean that we all must eat that way.

If people tell you that they know those things for sure they are full of it.

They can only tell you what they think, or what they say works well for them.

We all extrapolate. But we don't really know for sure. Be wary of somebody who tells you they have it all figured out.

Date: January 03, 2015 01:04AM

I just saw this, its one of the top conspiracy videos of today online in searches.

HOW THE ELITE STAY IN POWER.

VIDEO CLICK HERE

Its a call to action to unite.

Anyways, I think the elite already eat organic. They do not eat gmos or pesticide fruit. No thinking

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2015 01:08AM by coconutcream.

Date: January 03, 2015 03:53AM

As we ramp up to what looks like will be one heck of a raw vegan howling full moon in a few nights here's my only woo question - what does David Icke have to say about reptilian hemipenes?

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 03, 2015 08:44PM

Storm wrote:
Now the elites are taking away our raw sesame seeds in the USA it seems as they keep becoming harder and harder to find, if not impossible, more and more expensive. Every single source I've found has become unsproutable, and more expensive.

Tai:
Sometimes the seed at the health food store does not sprout, but I always had good success with the sesame seed from Goldmine natural foods. Both the black and the brown sesame have always sprouted from them. A little more expensive, but they ship to your door (but I buy the 25-50 lb bags, so it's not expensive). ALways ask when they were harvested, though.

Storm wrote:
Arthur Cristian is circular in his speech. He proposes that it's easy to get out of the system yet it's not.

Tai:
Good critical thinking, Storm. Different people view the "system" differently. In buddhism, this is how the "system" is defined:
all life is suffering
the cause of suffering is attachment
there is a way out of suffering
that is the 8-fold path

Just having a body causes suffering. Heat gets to you, the cold gets to you. Hunger gets to you. The body makes you suffer. A buddhist would not accept Arthur's argument.

Storm wrote:
"the master comes when you are ready"... seems BS. The more you seek, the further you get away.

Tai:
Hey, wait a second. There are some other related quotes, too. Ask and it shall be given. Knock and the door will open. If you keep looking for hell, you will find it. If you keep doing negative actions, you will get negative results. You reap what you sow.

There is another quote: Don't throw your pearls before swine. If a person is ready to vomit on your fine linen, are you going to give it to them?

There is another quote: empty your cup, so it can be filled.

So, the question, Storm...are you really ready for the master?

Storm wrote:
its like.. how do I ever make money without contributing to suffering in some way if money is a tool of war.

Tai:
You did not make the system, so it's not your fault if you work inside the system, just so you can live. There are plenty of jobs that are rather neutral. The more skills you develop through lower jobs, the more chances of you later being more in control of getting the ideal job you want. Aside from the job itself, just interacting with co-workers, the public and a boss will teach you valuable social skills, including forbearance.

Date: January 04, 2015 08:23PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> its interesting, that Arthur Cristian says "the
> name is the mark of the beast".

That is exactly what it is, the `name' marks the fiction we live under for enslavement into the system. Not just a first name, but an all capital letters name with a corporate fiction title of Mr/Mrs/Ms seals the deal. If you don't have that name the system can't process you in their system. If you have the name you are a mere trustee and the system is the beneficiary (they launder money) who can appoint themselves Administrator under the Coat of Arms corporate name, that is why the police and judge can do whatever they want to you despite their their laws being unlawful, because your parents signed you up the the birth certificate where they waved all your rights of freedom. Trustees of the cestie Que Vie trust must do as they are told. Now...eventhough the system did not divulge all terms and conditions of the contract, it doesn't matter because it is a corrupt system and all judges will ignore the law UNTIL you spend many years in the High Court like my buddy Wayne bringing up over 25,000 pages of paperwork and over 1,000 pieces of case law to trap them. But to do it this way you need to devote every part of your life for the next 30 years to be able to beat them. Better to use the definition of money against them, much easier.
[www.youtube.com]

An aquaintance of mine Wayne Glew even said the Judge admitted to him the scam of the name.

All the trillions of tax payers dollars have been laundered via the name in o/s bank accounts over decades. Wayne has personally seen 6 trillion Australian dollars in three seperate bank accounts under the Coat Of Arms accounts tucked away in Deleware. So who pays for roads etc, the system uses our name that is registered as a corporate account on the stock market to generate the money, and l suspect this stock market is fixed in their favour.

>
> Do you think Coat of ARms have any significance?

Yes! The Coat of Arms tells us that we are the property of the corporate machine of which we are dead people with no rights. In Australia the COA has no royal assent, and ALL laws in the last 35 years are invalid under the Letter Patent 1900. I brought up this point and the local government let me park where ever l wanted under threat of millions in fines. What eventually happens is that you get threats from the system.

The problem is that we can use the law to win cases, but it takes many years for victory in the High Court. It is better to understand money and to negotiate, but they stillfight you all the way. They fined me and l said that l will negotiate a price to pay, so instead of $300 l said l will pay $1 and lose NO points off my licence and marked the fine/contract not negotiable and they accepted it. See...if a fine is not marked not negotiable we can negotiate a price and conditions of the contract, but we must be able to do it properly. But once again they are testing me out and threatening to take my property, but when police show up l show them my contract and receipts and call the federal police and have them thrown lawfully off my property and tell them to take me to court. When it is done enough times they know you will always beat them, so they give up and leave you alone. Actually, l still park on the streets with no fines anymore because they know l will end up bankrupting the council and CEO, lawyer and infringements officer if they use fake laws to fine me.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2015 08:34PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 04, 2015 09:13PM

SueZ Wrote:
> As we ramp up to what looks like will be one heck
> of a raw vegan howling full moon in a few nights
> here's my only woo question - what does David Icke
> have to say about reptilian hemipenes?

David Icke and many of those conspiracy leaders have stayed with my friend Arthur Christian and they will never go to his house ever again because he grilled them all and they had NO answers to anything. They are talkers with no substance and Arthur has exposed them all. He is a good man.

Arthur has done many good things and even had google block him.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: January 05, 2015 12:04AM

My grandad is a freemason. And my grandma a christian star. The must have been down on that list because they are far from elite. Maybe in our town. My grandfather was also a war hero.

I guess the elite could be the bad geniuses of the Earth. But there has to be the good side as well.

Date: January 05, 2015 01:27AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> Google has not blocked arthur.

They had blocked him for a while.

The system hate Arthur because he has called them out for the truth movement and system for the liars, deluded and dishonest people that they are.

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> so looks like Arthur has been attacked by the
> masons as he told me.

I am glad you are talking to Arthur.

coconutcream Wrote:

> I guess the elite could be the bad geniuses of the
> Earth. But there has to be the good side as well.

They are supposed to balance good deed with bad deeds, but some of them go over the top and do all bad deeds because they are sick. The average freemason is a good person, but when you exceed level 33 you are supposed to find out the real reason for freemasonary. The lower levels are just training and a front from what l understand,and the lower levels do all good deeds,and it probably makes up for the bad deeds of the satanic freemasons. Many in my family were highly respected good freemasons, and one of them was the grand master and he told family of the dark side behind the high levels before he died. .

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2015 01:33AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 06, 2015 05:35AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:

> Well if Arthur Cristian knows so much about
> 'freemasonry' as he says.. either he is an
> initiate or he's lying.

I don't think it's either of those two things.

>Also if he's being
> attacked by them, as he says, then he hasn't
> "pulled out of the system" like he says he has.

He is out of the system.

Not all the elite are bad people, l have some illuminati elites in my family and they are some of the nicest most down-to-earth people you would ever meet (excellent people skills). One of them had dinner with the Queen of England when she came to Australia a couple of years ago. Another family member was known to pick up hitchhikers in his Porshe in the 1970's when driving into town. The three of them have servants and chauffeurs these days, and all three went from average joes to big time people in a small amount of time because they impressed people in `the circle'. Normal people do not rise up like that unless they get special help, they stick togeather like glue those folks. I have heard really interesting stories too, but never to be said in public of course. The elites get up to stuff, but many of them would not like what they do because they get caught up in it before they know how serious it is.

I rang one of them up and told him l knew what was going on (the scam of the system). Straight after I hung up l took on his emotions and could read his mind like l had become him, and l can tell you he was severely depressed from 5pm - almost midnight until he went to bed..feeling really REALLY bad about what he was doing. This spoke volumes to me...they are caught up in it without any way to get out of it. He is one of the good men, but many are also bad fellows.

One of them gets manicures off his servants...has his nails done and ebverything lol. Boy of boy, do they live different. Private jets, penthouses, good friends of people who are household names. My grandmother got invited to dinner and here was Nicole Kidman on one occasion [I believe] and one of the world's richest men another time at lunch.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2015 05:47AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 06, 2015 08:46AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> What is illuminati to you?
>
> Seems to me if you say Arthur is "out" of the
> system, then who is the Arthur that I was speaking
> to... a copy?

Arthur is out of the system, but his wife is still in the system and he would be using her phone. His wife Fiona works full time and pays the bills, and Arthur works full time on his website, counselling people, educating the world and bartering. He has no bank account and receives no money. Sometimes he is known to work up to 22 hours per day.

Arthur can get intense and can talk a lot, but l hope you got something out of talking to him. It would be great if you could stay with him for a while and talk. He has asked me various times to stay but l have a sprout garden to maintain and l can't spare that time unfortunately, but if we could start up a small barter community l would be interested in working with him and others.

Arthur knows a lot of people and has lots of knowledge and has been through a lot, but he also has areas where he is out of his depth like we all are, but he is good stuff.

Below is a video Arthur posted of a lady's family involved in human sacrifice apparently. I strongly believe it still goes on...the blood gives these dark spirits the power.

Vicki Devil Worship - 1989 Oprah Winfrey Show Interview With A Jewish Woman
[www.youtube.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2015 08:56AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 06, 2015 11:01AM

Arthur Christian describes himself as a raw fooder, and he may be vegan, but at the very minimum he is a vegetarian.

Arthur fought with the system for years and it crushed him. He used all the best freemen of the land (FOTL) people helping him and they conned him with lies. He and his wife used all the finest legal arguments that should have got them free under a lawful society, but they didn't realise that corrupt societies ignore the law when it pleases them because they run the system. If people who run the system decide to ignore the law, there is nothing you can do about it.

Arthur told the system he had no money because his earning were zero. No govt benefits or anything, he had no money and he proved it to them. The system didn't care and ordered he pay them anyway. He wrote to the Reserve Bank Governor and proved under their laws that bank notes are unlawful and committing fraud if you use it under the currency act, but no-one cares because all they care about is their own made up rules where they can scam you. The constitution doesn't matter to these people, they are cowboys.

No politician in Australia is sitting lawfully, neither is any policeman lawful because the lack Royal Assent under the Letters Patent 1900 under the late Queen Victoria. Australia has not had a Prime Minister since 1986. The system want to remove the Queen officially so they can cover up the scam with a new constitution designed soley for the NWO system, we have already unofficially removed her and she is in on it.

Who is the Queen really? She is not Church of England, she is actually a Knight of Malta who serves under the Pope, and l can prove it. Yes, women can be Knights of Malta under a female order. The Queen has been shown in secret society women's freemason uniform donning allegiance to the Pope, and l have the picture.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2015 11:02AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: January 06, 2015 11:49AM

I can still be raw vegetarian even if the elite is not

Date: January 06, 2015 01:55PM

CommonSenseRaw Wrote:
> I can still be raw vegetarian even if the elite is
> not

Yeah, and we here in the USA we are blessed with being freer than probably anyone ever on the face of the planet to eat raw vegan food from almost anywhere in the world at amazingly low prices considering all of what has gone into making that possible. And due to the ability of any enterprising person to open their own food store there is enough competition for business to keep those prices from going up ridiculously. No religious food taboos even! We can eat what we want to while the shop owner's compete for our business. Now THAT's freedom.

Date: January 06, 2015 02:47PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> that's false...

It's true.

You have the
> choice of denatured raw food, which isn't real raw
> food.

That's false. You just need to learn how to shop better so you can buy better.

Maybe you would be happier and fit in better in a third world country. You don't seem to appreciate anything about or anyone in the USA.

Almost anyone who has the passion and will work hard can make a good life for themselves in our country. Sure it is very flawed in many many ways but it still beats the pants of off anyplace else that I know of for people who are serious about wanting to try be free and are willing to work toward that.

Date: January 06, 2015 09:06PM

O.k...lets dig alittle deeper, but not get too deep because certain things must not be said.

Who are the illuminati, and who the the BIG boys in the illuminati?

One of the most powerful illuminati figures is Mathew Festing who directly serves the Pope. Mathew is the Grand Master of the `Knights of Malta'. He is far more powerful than the Queen and royal families. He is the representative of `the system' we live in, and his aim is to keep us there so we don't know who we are. All secret society stuff.

Nearly all ex Prime Ministers, Presidents, military heads, finance heads etc are said to become or serve the `Knights of Malta'. Obama will serve the `Knight of Malta' one day too. The Knight's role is to make sure we never know who we are...to stop mankind from being enlightened...to keep us imprisoned to physical desires.

The illuminati levels are supposed to the following:

3rd rank = presidents, banking chiefs, various high ranking judges, military cheifs etc.

2nd rank = oil tycoons, royalty

1st rank = a certain group that is to be unmentioned. We can talk about corrupt governments all we like, but some people must not be talked about.

More on who the Queen is and the greatest slavery trade ever known to man in a moment. Also, more on what freemason oaths and what they really represent.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2015 09:07PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 06, 2015 09:27PM

O,k...now time for some serious stuff and time to wake up.

First l will demonstrate that the Queen belongs to a masonic order called `the Venerable Order of Saint John'. Check out this video from 3:10 - 3:20 to see her in full secret society uniform:
[www.youtube.com]

Who started the `Venerable Order of Saint John'? It was the Pope (see link):
[www.stjohnsa.com.au]

What does the big cross she is wearing on her side stand for? It is the Knights Malta Cross (for the Knights of Malta). Note: these people don't wear these decorations for show, they are highly represent of their allegiance to certain powers, and in thbis case she is loyal to the Pope as is shown in her secret society uniform by the cross.
[www.google.com.au]

Yes...the Maltese cross belongs to the Knights of Malta, and the Queen is wearing the cross because she IS a Knight of Malta. It doesn't matter if she is a female or not catholic, she serves that order as a member that supercedes Church of England.
[en.wikipedia.org]

Here is a video showing the Queen doing the secret society freemason handshake with ex australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd (another Knight of Malta) by touching the second knuckle. See video from 8:06 - 8:15
[www.youtube.com]

And who do these freemason's represent? Well, it is not the people because they have a higher oath with supercedes any other oaths - they serve a higher power that also supercedes any loyalty to any government or country, and that higher power is a satanic one from my understanding (only the higher masons know what the lodge really represents). Here is a some ex freemasons revealing the freemason procedures: see video from 2:41 - (mason takes the oath)
[www.youtube.com]

continued in this link.
[www.youtube.com]

Now you can't tell me that l am making this stuff up (I always try to find evidence on conspiracy stuff) the links are there to show the Queen is a Knight of Malta under the Catholic order. It doesn't matter whether she says she is Church of England or not....she still serves under the V******* who granted the Knights Malta Cross for the Knights of Malta. When these leaders go to church it is a cover for who they really represent. The Bush family, Obama and others make sure they are seen going to church, but they are not of that faith because they have a higher oath...they are secret society Knights of Malta who are said to serve Satan. Any promises these Presidents etc make can be broken because they have a higher oath with exceeds any promises to the people/slaves.

All this stuff serves the one master, Satan....it is pure deception. And we continue voting for these people because we believe what we see on the news. Wake up! Get rid of the papers, the t.v, the schools, the books, and get off the chemicals...it's all nonsense there to mislead us and dumb us down.

The accult symbolism....make no mistake, this is no accident, they know exactly what they are doing

Oh yeah...they represent a corporation all right...the corporation of human slavery....right up satan's alley. I've done my homework and l have proven time and time again that govt and courts are corporations serving these slave masters of Satanism (satanism is deception, putting people above the law and human misery imposed by rulers and shareholders taking profits from corporate governments so the people continue to get taxed more and more via hidden taxes. And don't get me started on the United Nations...they are the active management body to bring on our total enslavement for the secret societies.

A few years ago I found the key information directly linking govt, courts, birth certificate to the V***** and the top tear Knights of Malta, but the link has been deleted and the person who posted it has now disappeared according to his friends whpo are friends of mine. Wish l had printed it out at the time because it was the crucial link which directly linked the largest human slavery trade in existance (the birth certificate) to the V******/Knights of Malta. What did the link show?...it showed that wehn one collapses the cestie que vie birth certifificate trust that the V******* must sign off on it to make it offical to let their slaves go. Yes, it had the V******* stamp on it proving their direct link.

The human slavery trade via the birth certificate is the biggest business in the world because nearly everyone on Earth is part of it, except the poor Africans etc, AND that is why Gates, Monsanto and others have the duty to kill them off because they are not profitable for the V******* because they don't have cestie quue vie trust accounts that allow the system to profit from them as slaves. I hear Monsanto are selling the African farmers GM seeds under deception, so these poor farmers buy them but they find out that the seeds cannot be planted the next year, and their poor status means they can't buy more seeds and the farm shuts down and millions die of starvation. I understand they want all the poor Africans dead so they can use that land for highly profitable means via resources and human slavery.

If you study the law long enough and deep enough, all of this stuff mentioned in the last two posts comes out as clear as day. Everything starts linking togeather, but studying the law is the key to seeing the picture...it takess a lot of work and years to start unravelling the puzzle. Forget the conspiracy sites, we need to do our own research to make sure we get our facts right.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2015 09:38PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 06, 2015 09:40PM

Now, people will say that the Queen does not always shake her hand like that, but with the Knights of Malta she does. Here are some examples:

No second knuckle here:
[www.google.com.au]

No second knuckle here:
[www.google.com.au]

No second knuckle here because he is a commoner:
[www.google.com.au]

Not touching the second knuckle here:
[www.google.com.au]

Touching the second knuckle here:
[www.google.com.au]

[www.google.com.au]

[www.google.com.au]

Certain celebrities are also Knights of Malta, and so are CIA directors and the ilk.

Knight of Malta Tom Jones and Paul Mc Cartney - Queen touches their second knuckle:
[www.google.com.au]

Aussie P.M Kevin Rudd before he became a Knight of Malta - no second knuckle treatment:
[www.google.com.au]

Man of peace Nelson Mandela was not a Knight of Malta - no second knuckle touched
[www.google.com.au]

Date: January 06, 2015 10:02PM

I can tell you something l do know. We must not mention the certian group because it can land one in serious trouble. A friend of mine was active in exposing them, but close friends now tell me the courts and police have been given the order to destroy his family and put him in jail. Secret service people go into the houses of his family univited and have beaten up his mother, wife, and brothers. They are investigating him, broken contracts and they WILL get him. The news will never report this stuff, but it is going on. The ones who are supposed to protect us are the thugs who are beating the family up and trying to jail him for speaking the truth. Don't think all the police are good folks, because when someone exposes too much the illuminati plants send out the special under cover task force to break them.

Date: January 06, 2015 10:24PM

That's why the system exists, it crushes any illuminti member or ordinary person who talks.

Storm...if you think l am illuminti, please think again. I concentrate my methods on sprouts and a sprouting site, hardly anyone wants to read my site nor do they want to eat the diet l promote. I also spend much of my time growing my food. It is hardly a good use of time if l was illuminati. If l was illuminati l could be spending my time so much better by teaching law, getting rich by selling remedy (easy) and getting people sent to jail by posting disinfo like many do. Do l do that?...no! I could also spend much of my time as a fake spiritual guru distorting spiritual truths to make sure people get trapped, but do l do that?....no! I could ring up family and say "I want in" and start doing what they do as illuminati, but l never have and never will.

Everything l do is to serve good. No bad deeds.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2015 10:25PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: tezcal ()
Date: January 06, 2015 10:24PM

What's the point in teasing the information or trying to figure it out? If no one wants to reveal the truth out of fear, then to me it seems just as wasteful as living blind. Maybe worse.

Date: January 06, 2015 10:38PM

tezcal Wrote:
> What's the point in teasing the information or
> trying to figure it out? If no one wants to reveal
> the truth out of fear, then to me it seems just as
> wasteful as living blind. Maybe worse.

The clues are there. If l start saying anymore some people on this board are going to start getting angry or ask for my ban because it will be confrontational to some.

And no, the Jews do not run the world, nor do the Chinese and any of those common ideas.

The ultimate people who run the world have no money, that is how the system is supposed to work. Why? Because they understand the laws of ownership...eg, if you claim onwnership you can be liable and will be under the system's contracts, But if you avoid a name and/or only claim use of something instead of ownership you can't be held to responsibility near as much as slaves who think they own their clothes/houses/cars etc. The Queen has no name, she is Elizabeth ER, and that is very significant. The Pope uses no proper name either. And the other major group linked with the top illuminti have no money on the surface, but the real wealth is hidden. Many of the elites hide their money in other names...one of my family members was never on the rich list...many of the elites aren't. They say one of the Rothchilds only has one billion, but some say he has over 500 trillion.

Date: January 06, 2015 10:44PM

Having a bunch of slaves talking about who rules the world is one thing, but providing links to make a strong case is not a good idea. I have really come close to over stepping the mark already and will probably pay from the spirits they always send my way. I always pay the price, but l need to get smart and keep my mouth shut because it is not worth what l have to go through each time.

Date: January 06, 2015 11:19PM

I understand many of the elites were chosen from birth, and that includes people to take the role of U.S President. The elections do not seem to have any bearing on who becomes President, because all elections are is a survey of what the public are thinking imo. The Bush family become rulers in the U.S regardless of intelligence because they are a `chosen' family, and it looks like another Bush may be in the Whitehouse after Obama, and l understand that Bushes daughter has also been chosen to become President one day.

I understand many of the celebritites were also chosen at birth to become rich and famous via illuminti backed marketing. Why? So they can promote the satanic music industry and promote lust and seedy living in their sings and films. The celebrities promote seedy living with lots of sexual behaviour and drugs and booze and glamourise it, and all the dumbed down slaves want it too because they think it is cool because the elite are doing it, but all it leads to is darkness and no enlightenment. This is what seems to be happening imo.

As long as us slaves continue watching sport, watching t.v, reading truth seeker sites and reading most books, they are never going to wake up or find remedy.

You may want to read about the Hudson Bay Company, and that may explain why the world's drug problem will never be stopped. They WANT us on drugs and alcohol, and use laws against it as a cover. There is a reason why photos exist of Church leaders and rules of countries interacting with drug lords and mafia.

This post may sound conspiracy, but it is good to look into this stuff PROVIDED you do other strong research to link things first. If you just regurgitate conspiracy stuff you will be lost because much of it is a lie.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2015 11:30PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: tezcal ()
Date: January 07, 2015 12:11AM

Just out of curiosity, TSM, and this is by no means intended as an attack but more a personal inquiry, but what makes you so certain your guides/angel/other dimensional friends are giving you truth? As far as I have learned from research thus far is that many people have claimed similar things, from similar beings, they speak in intriguing but vague terms and claim to know truth but either never reveal it, or just never do anything about it. Whether it be from lucid dreaming, channeling or altered states of consciousness via natural plants in the west, meditation in the east, direct revelation by mystics, there are literally countless stories but everything is still the same. No one can seem to integrate it in a way that impacts this reality, and most only serve to confuse other or bring intense fear...and worse, some are even lied to by trickster beings. Mothman prophecies comes to mind, there are many others.

I hope at least your plans pan out, tsm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2015 12:13AM by tezcal.

Date: January 07, 2015 01:49AM

tezcal Wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, TSM, and this is by no
> means intended as an attack but more a personal
> inquiry, but what makes you so certain your
> guides/angel/other dimensional friends are giving
> you truth?

Out of many things l say, l am most certain about this. Why? When l was given enlightenment by a spiritual master l was given access to various high level beings l can call upon at will that pass on an electrical charge which sorts out the imposter spirits and beings from the real ones. How do l know?...because when a spirit deceives we are able to block them and then get thr truth, or the astral beings will take a on a certain appearance in the eyes which is always the classic way of telling. Beings may impersonate Jesus or my spiritual master, but the eyes always give it away and we can vanish them. The system never fails, it is fool proof.

I never recommend people do channelling or deep meditation without a master's guidance and training because we will run into trouble, that is why so many people who meditate still have ego, still lie, still are full of lust and still worship money...it is because they are not accessing what they think, they are accessing menacing spirits who pose as divine beings....they are on their way to no-where fast. We think we can go an meditate on the cosmos, but that is either arrogance or ignorance because we assume we know the cosmos, but we don't...that is why we need a master's guidance because they have mastered the journey, but we are still only babes in the woods.

Some may see Jesus, but many would be seeing a dark being posing as Jesus etc.

>As far as I have learned from research
> thus far is that many people have claimed similar
> things, from similar beings, they speak in
> intriguing but vague terms and claim to know truth
> but either never reveal it,

Some people are either talking nonsense or they are not at liberty to talk about things. I need to talk vague because l have been told too. After this post l really need to stop saying anymore because l feel uncomfortable about this whole thing.

> No one can seem to
> integrate it in a way that impacts this reality,

That is because no-one can, it is like trying to put a square in a round hole. There is not the ideas and language to ever represent the experiences. I could talk forever and people would still never understand until they reach a certain point. It is meant to be that way, there are no short cuts, we cannot learn this stuff, we must experience it and feel the guidance from the higher beings.

> and most only serve to confuse other

Yes, and that is why what l write here is a waste of my time and everyone elses, it doesn't serve a purpose because people are not ready for the information.

> intense fear...

That is the problem too. The last thing l want to do is worry people, and l do have some regrets about things l write sometimes because l remember that not everyone can handle lots of these things because they don't have the beings and remedy to protect and help them.

--------

And please remember, l am not an expert in anything, nor do l know much about anything. I only share basic ideas on the cosmos and spirits from my experience, and l only share some law stuff and illuminati stuff and health stuff...BUT most things l have no idea about like anyone else. I don't know all the laws and their origions, l don't know the cosmos like a spiritual master, and l don't know hardly anything about the illuminati, and l don't know much about nutrition/diet/health. l only know a litle bit, but enough to be able to put some good solid basic concepts togeather to greatly help me and others move forward.

I may make people scared unfortunately, BUT l always bring up a remedy to help people get free, and that is why l will never be illuminti or from the dark forces. Most people will never give a remedy because all they ever do is talk. The elite don't mind us slaves talking about some stuff, but when l mention remedy and go too deep on the corruption they always make me suffer.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2015 02:02AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Current Page: 3 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables