Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Ann Wigmore's Degrees
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 18, 2015 11:24PM

TSM wrote:
What is the most potent solution to mould? A = H202. The mold problem went away instantly and now things are back to normal again.

Tai:
what is your method of application? Just use a spray bottle? Do you use pure food grade H2o2, or do you dilute with water? How many times a day do you apply it? Thanks

To KFCA and SueZ, I once talked to Brian and I got the impression that he worked in Sweden for at least one year overseeing a fasting clinic. Any idea when that was?

By the way, Brian looks amazing in person...better than his pictures (last I saw maybe 2 years ago). Far younger than his age, whatever that is, He looks younger than 63. His hair is gorgeous...all those supplements pay off.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: KFCA ()
Date: January 19, 2015 12:12AM

SueZ: I just rechecked my genealogy sources, and in both the birth date for BC comes up as Nov. 17, 1951. It's been my experience that self-styled health gurus (Paul Bragg, St. Louis Estes, Norman Walker) tend to ADD years to their age if they think they can get away with it.

Sorry Tai, at this point, I don't know anything about Clement's Swedish history if such exists..

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: January 19, 2015 12:19AM

I think Brian had a facelift, or at least peels/resurfacing.

I think John Kohler gets dermal filler and possibly botox. There is a very big change in his face if you compare 2009 when he had lots of eye wrinkles, a much more pronounced bone structure, and sags around his mouth to now.

Currently his face has an unusual fullness and is perfectly smooth which is essentially impossible in a thin person over 40. The under eye hollows have been filled, there are no more deep creases and hollows at the sides of the mouth. A doctor did this!

I don't mind. To me it is not very different from fixing teeth. I think it's fine that they are making use of the tools out there.

But I think they should be clear about what diet can and can't do.

It's a lot easier to look good after 60 if you were born with SPF 30 in your skin! Think of Annette Larkins and Storm Talifero.

Karen Calabrese is starting to show her age at 63-ish espcially around her neck but she has much more of a vulnerable Northern European component in her skin.

I hope nobody thinks I am being mean. The next decade for me will be critical and I am very interested to see how people fare with their diet and lifestyle choices.

The sun worshippers will either have a doctor fix them or end up looking older than their biological ages.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2015 12:20AM by arugula.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 19, 2015 12:28AM

KFCA, lol. The last thing we will ever see is one of these self-proclaimed expurts subtract years from their lives in their exalted self written bios.

Date: January 19, 2015 12:37AM

Tai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> By the way, Brian looks amazing in person...better
> than his pictures (last I saw maybe 2 years ago).
> Far younger than his age, whatever that is, He
> looks younger than 63. His hair is gorgeous...all
> those supplements pay off.

Tai, you've got to admit he's already half wilted in his posture. I doubt he could stand up straight if he tried - at least I've never seen a video of him that showed anything but old man posture. I've seen men in their 80's with better posture than he has. Isn't that a sign of very low chi?

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 19, 2015 01:31AM

SueZ wrote:
Tai, you've got to admit he's already half wilted in his posture. I doubt he could stand up straight if he tried - at least I've never seen a video of him that showed anything but old man posture. I've seen men in their 80's with better posture than he has. Isn't that a sign of very low chi?

Tai:
It's so weird because every time I saw him in person, he stood up straight and I never noticed his posture. I can't say it was perfect, it just didn't attract my attention. I was suprised in a video I saw from last year, where he had bad posture. I wasn't sure if he degenerated or something acute happened. No clue! But I had a tall friend that went to Korea to teach English and when I saw him a couple of years later, I saw that he shrank. I went to measure him and he lost three inches! (And he was around 30, still a young man.) I believe it was just two years he was gone. He had been drinking heavily. So, I saw with my own eyes that spines can change quickly without even the person himself realizing it.

I really like Brian Clement. I can see that he is no saint, but I appreciate the good things he shares. Some western alternative health coaches are experimenting with new things, like new technology and new supplements, and using themselves as guinea pigs. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. My heart truly goes out to them, when it doesn't. And we get to learn from both their successes and failures.

Date: January 19, 2015 01:43AM

Tai, I think it's easier to see things when the person isn't looking back at you - especially when sleight of hand super salesmen aren't looking back at you ...

Posted by: tezcal ()
Date: January 19, 2015 04:22AM

What's Brian's best book? Don't know much about his diet.

Date: January 19, 2015 04:29AM

Tai Wrote:
> TSM wrote:
> What is the most potent solution to mould? A =
> H202. The mold problem went away instantly and now
> things are back to normal again.
>
> Tai:
> what is your method of application? Just use a
> spray bottle? Do you use pure food grade H2o2, or
> do you dilute with water? How many times a day do
> you apply it? Thanks

Add 1 tablespoon of H202 to 1,600 - 1,800 ml of water or 1 teaspoon to about 800 - 900 ml of water if you have fewer greens to grow. Use a water sprayer. Spray the microgreens with it every second day. Always use 35% food grade H202.

Be careful not to get it on your skin because it can burn even when diluted, but is o.k on the plants. Be very careful not to get undiluted H202 on your skin because that will be very painful. Take care.

Date: February 26, 2015 05:30AM

Ann Wigmore was sued twice.

"The U.S. attorney general successfully sued Wigmore in 1982 for claiming her “energy enzyme soup” could eliminate the need for insulin in diabetics and again in 1988 for saying her living foods diet could cure AIDS"

[www.thestar.com]

Got to be careful how you say things or the mainstream will crunch you.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 26, 2015 07:23AM

They want to make sure these kind of health doctors are kept under the ten percent, and not over into the mainstream.

Date: February 26, 2015 08:11AM

If they just said something like "raw food is good for you and it might help the body overcome the cancer and AIDS because people report to have experienced healings of this nature before" then it would be much better. If you say that things will cure AIDS and cancer you are asking for trouble because the law will catch up to you because `the system' won't allow for it.

The problem we have is that, despite knowing people recover from diseases on raw, we can't prove scientifically that it does because there are too many factors at play. The old argument the mainstream uses is that people can go into remission for cancer. Then there are always people who are going to say that they tried raw foods and never recovered from AIDS/cancer.

It is impossible to do placebo controlled double blind studies on people to see if raw food cures AIDS and cancer, and we don't know enough about the body to prove what is in the food is actually curing the cancer in humans, and it's impossible to prove that it is the food and not the person going into remission for cancer. The mainstream know this and they have the alternative therapy people over a barrel, and unfortunately many people will never try raw foods because of the mainstream saying it can't cure much of anything.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2015 08:24AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: February 26, 2015 10:37AM

The closest they have come to this is with animal studies.

In one they did not use raw but they did compare a purified diet to a whole-foods diet.

bad diet yielded

3x as much breast cancer
about 2x as much liver cancer
about 1.5x as much colon cancer
about 6x as much ovary/uterus cancer

Ref: Newberne and Suphakarn, Nutrition and Cancer 5:107, 1983

I don't think anyone can claim that raw cures cancers. But I do think one can expect fewer cancers, smaller cancers, slower-growing cancers, etc. if the sample size is large enough.

Date: March 10, 2015 09:38AM

I was reading through one of Viktoras Kulvinskas' books last night (he worked with Dr Ann for years and co-directed HHI with her) and he mentioned she had gangrene of the legs, but never mentioned cancer and the other illnesses. Interesting.

Date: March 10, 2015 02:25PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> I was reading through one of Viktoras Kulvinskas'
> books last night (he worked with Dr Ann for years
> and co-directed HHI with her) and he mentioned she
> had gangrene of the legs, but never mentioned
> cancer and the other illnesses. Interesting.

These "scientific" guru salesmen's bio and testimonial bags full of lies seem to be bottomless. No real evidence ever asked for or delivered. Let's hope that can be righted soon.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 10, 2015 11:14PM

@Tezcal I have a book written by Hippocrates, it is filled with gorgeous professional photos and how to do the raw vegan basics. Like Nut Pate and all sorts of beautiful dishes with sprouts and lots of green. It came with some charts and posters about alkalinizing your system and a raw food graph with a huge chunk as sprouts.

@SPROUTARIAN MAN
I SEE YOU

"The U.S. attorney general successfully sued Wigmore in 1982 for claiming her “energy enzyme soup” could eliminate the need for insulin in diabetics and again in 1988 for saying her living foods diet could cure AIDS"

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables