Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Wow! Thanks for all the advice!
Posted by: dave6 ()
Date: January 08, 2007 04:29PM

You guys are good! I have had the same question on curezone website for weeks with little response.

I think what i really want is a healthier lifestyle, physically and mentally. I would like more access to Raw communitys as well as having more options to help with the Raw lifestyle. I like keeping fit and would enjoy some where that has more sunshine and a hotter climate.

I have been getting into my meditation over the last few years and would love to be doing more retreats.

Sounds like paradise! Does this place exist?

I am thinking about going on holiday in june or july this year to check some places out and maybe the year after i will move.

I am currently a plumber and would be looking for the same line of work when i moved.

Thanks for all the advice!

I know Raw is the way forward.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow! Thanks for all the advice!
Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: January 08, 2007 09:29PM

Some friends of mine do a raw food and yoga retreat in Southern Spain, they've got one in June [www.sunfoodyoga.com]

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Re: Wow! Thanks for all the advice!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 09, 2007 03:53AM

Everyone needs a good plumber. smiling smiley

Talk to David Mason, he's starting a retreat in Florida. It'll be a hot, hot summer I'm sure, especially with global warming and all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables