Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: What was the one or two weird eating habits ya...
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: August 15, 2007 09:45PM

I was reading this thread aloud to a visiting friend (swdieter) and she kept grimacing and saying, "This is a HEALTH forum????" She was more intrigued than amused by some of these recipes....maybe she'll go home and try some of them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Daisy61 ()
Date: August 16, 2007 03:04PM

Yes ketchup on everything, but my cousin would put mint sauce on everything. I think he may still do it. My mother taught me how to make potato chip sandwiches, funny how I didn't know she did this till I was in my early 20's. We never had chips in the house unless there was a party, so how and when she indulged I'll never know.

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: August 16, 2007 03:18PM

Moms have places to put their stashes - mine was organic, fair-trade chocolate.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 16, 2007 03:36PM

*gag* bologna lol .. good ol mom used make us up them fried bologna samwhichse lol ... thick margaerine both sides of the bread

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: August 17, 2007 02:00AM

are we talking about cooked food, someone is obsessing..

not good

do not go there.

smiling smiley

You can do it

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: August 17, 2007 02:01AM

peanut butter and bacon sandwiches.

Posted by: lemoned ()
Date: August 17, 2007 04:10AM

Still nowadays I really am upset that my parents did not even notice that me and my sister consumed so many salt sticks /pretzels that I remember I got really bad headaches. Still we'd eat them all day when school was not on (we don't have a big summerbreak as it is custom in the US but a few weeks off every so often during the year, seasonally). So we'd sit around eating pretzel sticks for hours on end and playing computer for up to...I'd say at times 10 hrs. (but not continuously, when it was school, there was a different routine).
We always had Au Pairs who were glad that we didn't annoy them so they didn't do anything about it.
So yeah, 10 year old kiddos eating like 2 packs of pretzels a day resulting in "I'm not hungry" when it was lunch or dinner time...that's really a weird eating habit

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 17, 2007 12:42PM

its threads like these that make u feel that RAW is an act of mercy

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: September 19, 2007 04:14AM

chocolate sauce drizzled on top of freshly popped jiffy pop popcorn lol

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: MauiGreg ()
Date: September 27, 2007 08:00PM

When I was in college my roommates and I had a ritual we called the condiment fondue. When we were broke and hungry the fridge was always filled with condiments... katsup, mustard, hot sauce, bbq sauce, jellies, etc. We would break up ramen noodle blocks and just dip them in the condiments... actually, we wouldn't just dip them in the condiments, we had a little song and dance that went with the fondue. We smoked a lot of weed back then...obviously!

...I was too young to remember this, but my parents say that I loved to eat raw oysters and clams on the half-shell when I was still in a high-chair.

peanut butter and hot-sauce sandwiches... thought it tasted like Thai peanut sauce.

sardine and cream-cheese omelettes

burnt chedder cheese... I remember loving the cheese that would drip out of the grilled cheese sandwich into the pan, so for a while i would just throw the cheese right into the pan until it got brown and crispy. so healthy for me i'm sure!

I wouldn't eat a salad unless it was iceberg lettuce with miracle whip...nasty!

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables