Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

my body rejects chlorella
Posted by: WorkoutMan ()
Date: December 12, 2007 01:14AM

So I tried the vega meal replacement and also Ive tried adding chlorella powder to a smoothie because I read alot of good things about it. Anyways what happened was, about 2 hours after eating it, I started to feel really sick to my stomach and eventually started thorwing up and having diareha. Without going into much detail, Ill say that after feeling like hell for a couple hours and numerous trips to the bathroom, my entire digestive system cleaned itself of the chlorella. Sorry if my story is disgusting. This has happened to me twice and im sure it is the chlorrella.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my body rejects chlorella
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: December 12, 2007 01:35AM

Back when I tried it, chlorella was the only pond scum I seemed to benefit from.

After wasting thousands of dollars on processed 'health supplements' I finally came back to the simple reality that the best nutrition wasn't designed by humans.

Cheers.

Posted by: WorkoutMan ()
Date: December 12, 2007 01:52AM

I agree

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: December 12, 2007 02:01AM

Yes, don't waste your money on supplements.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 12, 2007 02:03AM

how about some green juice and a handful of hemp hearts instead? tastier too smiling smiley

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 12, 2007 04:07AM

Yes, I agree with what is said, that a whole food plant based diet is best and best tried first before supplementing. But for some supplementing for short durations can help in certain ways at certain times.

It's the dependency that is the drawback on supplementing. If while we are doing the supplementing we can find the right foods to help with those imbalances that would be ideal, also one has to be able to incorporate those foods then into their diet on a consistent basis. For people like myself that are older (55) and are trying to get their body to function after some years of abuse it can be difficult.

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables