Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

food quantity
Posted by: ambaryarena ()
Date: February 07, 2008 11:26PM

Question for you all: Do you eat less frequently but more in quantity at one time or more frequently less quantity? Or less frequently, less quantity? I guess what I'm trying to get at is if anybody has:

Any experience with how different styles of eating effect your digestion?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: food quantity
Posted by: MauiGreg ()
Date: February 07, 2008 11:37PM

Actually for me, I think it's more quantity, more frequently, but much better quality than i ever ate before. ...and much fewer calories.

don't know if that helps at all.

Greg

Aloha Nui Loa,

Greg

A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices. - William James

There is no pill that can be swallowed,
There is no guru, that can be followed, - Michael Franti (Pray For Grace)

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. - Albert Camus

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: February 08, 2008 12:08AM

More all the way around. More more more more more!

Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: February 08, 2008 12:11AM

I eat smaller meals but more frequently than on a cooked diet.

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Posted by: shaine ()
Date: February 08, 2008 01:36AM

I eat just as frequently as I did before raw, but more volume. maybe similar calorie intake though.

measure twice, cut once.

"In Watermelon Sugar the deeds were done and done again as my life is done in watermelon sugar." ~r.brautigan

I make paintings

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: February 08, 2008 01:47AM

I found that it keeps my metabolism up and weight down if I eat fruit till I'm full.....one kind...every couple of hours in between....from dawn till dusk. Just my habit / experiences.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: cherimoya ()
Date: February 08, 2008 06:25AM

I will eat until I am full most of the time twice a day and once in a while another meal if I am really hungry.
I try to eat when iam hungry it seems to work for me better then eating because it is 6 oclock and that means dinner.

I eat big when I am hungry until full.

Two times a day big meals of fruits and non sweet fruits.

Cherimoya

Love Peace and Happiness,

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: February 08, 2008 03:50PM

My first month of raw was EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT. That seems to be slowing down somewhat, as I'm getting more in touch with what actual hunger/fullness really feels like. I still do eat very frequently and in large amounts, but it's nearly all fruit. <3

Also, eating before I go to sleep makes my stomach very angry, when I used to be notorious for late-night falafel binges et al. angry smiley

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: February 08, 2008 03:53PM

I was thinking about this when I was running today: when I'm at home and nothing much else to do or working from home, I eat almost non-stop. But when I'm out working or with friends, I'm fine and not as ravenous. You'd think I would be hungry when out, considering I'm used to eating a lot, but I'm not! Strange.....I think I'm eating when bored!

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: February 08, 2008 10:41PM

I eat like a horse.

Take my huge salads in to work with several pieces of fruit. Munch all day long.

Posted by: jamielor ()
Date: February 09, 2008 05:41AM

Reducing food quantity is really one of the beautiful things about raw for me.
I feel like I am able to maintain my weight eating a lot less food than I used to when I first went raw or when I was cooked.

I think that after you do so many cleanses your absorption really increases. Plus the hight nutrient concentration of raw foods enable you to meet all your nutritional requirements and more with less food!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables