Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 2 of 11
Re: MY NEW WAY OF LIVING
Posted by: taylor ()
Date: January 31, 2007 03:18AM

had a salad for lunch and one for dinner.walked 8000 steps.drank my water.was a good day.i am off tomorrow and will do alot of exercising.yay

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 31, 2007 01:07PM

had a banana and leafs of kale this morning for breakfast.so good.the kale was so sweet and yummy. i now weigh 188.so since oct 18th. lets see! i have lost 57 pounds.i feel really good.now to walk today and eat banana's and kales-

Date: January 31, 2007 10:36PM

had a banana and kale for breakfast and a banana for lunch-tonite a salad.i walked my 5 miles -it is lovely outside.

Date: February 01, 2007 02:51AM

had a banana and kale for breakfast and a banana for lunch.had a big salad for dinne and walked my miles today and drank my water. felt peace today-even when alot was wrong.i just and loving life so much right now.i wish i could make things right all the time...but i just want to maintain my peaceful spirit.sometimes it is hard to do.taylor

Date: February 01, 2007 01:36PM

will have a banana and kale for breakfast.am excited today to go get my mandoline slicer.wheee! wonder where i get one? i wish there was some kind of big health food warehouse where everything everyone needs is there.will be out and about all day so i will take and apple and water and then come home and walk and have my salad for dinner.taylor

Posted by: alicenubby ()
Date: February 01, 2007 09:54PM

im gonna have to try some kale. sounds popular.

Date: February 02, 2007 12:15AM

alicehubby-it is so good. sweet actually to me. i really love it...i had some tonite within m salad.i had one apple and water all day cause i was shopping and walking the mall all day.i found the mandolin slicer.i cann't wait to use it. i did not use it when i got home cause i was hungry and just made a salad.tonite i will have a treat.a banana with carob syrup on it and soem clove tea.i did not walk today but i am ready to go on vacation(at home) and i will do a work-out program and follow it every day.i got several un-cook books.one called "raw".then a couple more that seem pretty good.the raw book has what i thought was a thin blonde gal and now i think she is a guy.oh well-got a good book.i cann't wait to try stuff. i got parchment papers.i looked for teflex.none.anyway...tonite i am walking a mile and doing a work out to my dvd disc.sort of an easy nite. i heard a yoga cd today.i was shocked cause when i heard it...i thought i was very calm...till i heard this tape. i have to get it.it was wonderful.it was a good day.taylor

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: February 03, 2007 02:59AM

Seems like you are doing really good with staying raw Taylor.

You are an inspiration..I've been down a day or two lately due to the work being done on my teeth, the infections, moving, etc..etc..yikes..you know just life happening.

Love,
Prism

Date: February 03, 2007 03:43AM

oh Prism... i pray you are ok.that is awful.oh wow! moving and hurting and infection.they say it comes in three's.you poor gal.that is awful.take care and let me know how you are!!! i got a dvd video from the $ store today and man! it was so good. it is kick boxing and boxing and man! i did get thru it.it was great.just walked 2 miles.but the dvd was so great.ate bananas for breakfast and a lara bar and apple for lunch and salad for dinner.drank my water.i am off for nine days and i am spending my time out of doors.tomorrow if it does not rain.hubby and i are going to play tennis and to walk.then a movie.we are enjoying not having the little grandsons.we have not slept in-for so long.it will be wonderful.

Date: February 03, 2007 10:00PM

got a one dollar dvd video from the dollar store-wow-what a work out.kick boxing.so great.u feel so alive when done. i only did one-fourth of the dvd.i get thru all the kick boxing and did some of the abs work-out.my hubby joined me and he could not even get thru the kick boxing.me and hubby went to play wall ball.i can not believe this is my body doing all of this.t feels so good.what a good buy and they also have jump ropes like for exercise and also hand or arm weights-i got those too.such a fantasic dvd.it is called 'THE BODY AND SOUL TOTALLY COMPLETE BODY WORK OUT." AND IT IS TOO.BY AN AUSSIE exercise team.anyway-ate 2 banana's for breakfast and a veggie delite for lunch.for dinner-i may just do a raw veggie plate. like jimica,and sliced zucchini,broccoli and tomatoes and a slice or two of avocado...in some kind of homemade dip.drink my water and maybe close to bedtime have some clove tea.will walk my steps later on .hubby is re-couping from the exercise dvd.he is so cute.

Date: February 04, 2007 05:30AM

well-walked 3 miles today and did the kick box dvd and played wall ball.so i may not be walking asmuch but i am do an all over body work-out now. i was waiting to get thinner so i could start doing this.waiting to loose so i could not have it be so hard on my knees.my plan is working.yay!!i feel really good.this has been so rewarding.

Date: February 04, 2007 02:48PM

i now weigh 185...i am shrinking!!soon i will be in some nicer clothes. i wore my big pants so long they are thread bare.talk about getting my moneys worth.i got those pants-like 5 prs. for 1.50$ close out at k-mart ...YEARS AGO.i have worn them to shreds.i got a bunch of skinnier clothes and skinny clothes...at pennys for so cheap.soon i will be wearing them. i got size 18 pants-jeans.i hav enot worn jeans for so long.it will feel wonderful.i got a sz.16 demin skirt that is long and darling and all kinds of shirts to go with everything. i got sz.12 skirt and matching shirts and well-it i will give me variety as i am going down.SO THEN TO MAINTAIN....I HAVE NEVER KNOW HOW. I KNOW IF U WANT TO BE 150 POUNDS,U EAT 1,500 CALORIES A DAY. I AM ON 1000 BUT I DO NOT WANT TO WEIGH 100 POUNDS. IT IS JUST A WAY TO GET THE LARD OFF.I am sore from 2 days fo kick boxing.walking and wall ball.now today...just walking.i have not eaten yet.i wait and have water and wait and have clove tea instead of coffee. i wait and then when i feel nipish.i may eat breakfast.today i think a smoothie with kale and flaxseed meal and carrots for breakfast.i may just drink my nourishment today.

Date: February 04, 2007 08:52PM

had a pig-out today.had 2 banana's and 1/2 a cantoloupe and 0ne mango.it was soo good.went for a walk.not very good in big walks.hubby went with me-he is slow.so we waddled.its ok.we did do cardio-workout.like climbing up the hills.i have sore butt muscles from the kick boxing.so i may just walk today.today is the big super bowl.got my man corn chips and nuts and soda.he is getting ready to watch all the commercials.big day around here.lordy! he will be yelling and jumping to hit the ceiling like he always does.he always yells out of the blue and i am never prepared and it always scares the dickens out of me.hee hee!

Date: February 05, 2007 12:10PM

going to clean my sons apt. today.i am making a raw fruit salad and then loading it all up and going to clean and we will sit and eat our fruit salad.then i need to get back home for my walking and my kick box dvd.

Posted by: rawrnr ()
Date: February 05, 2007 01:30PM

YOu call that a pig out???

maybe if you ate 10 bananas, 3 canteloups and 5-8 mangoes in one sitting...

MY GOSH!!

U R doing GREAT!!

Look at me - the binge queen - trying to go raw has just exaserbated by binge eating disorder!!

Date: February 05, 2007 11:51PM

well-i had 2 banana's and a few nuts-i should of added.then a half a handfull of grapes and 1/2 a cantaloupe and a mango of which i shared with hubby.then i just had a warm veggie broth in the nite.did not eat till today at around 10-had a small bowl of fruit.then had a plate of salad for lunch/dinner.i feel so full.then tonite. i will probably hvae my clove tea and maybe an orange.played wall ball today and walked my miles.will walk more later.

Date: February 06, 2007 10:46AM

well-me and sachelle are going on a water fast.i don't know what the rules will be but we are working those out.she is diabetic which i told her scared me.but she is a nurse...so she just has to take her blood sugar count and rest. i was very scared for her.but she knows what she is doing.we may just take it a day at a time. i would rather juice fast...like apples/carrots and kale and drink that like 3 times a day.and water.that was my plan.but i am game.anyway-will help me loose a bit and that is cool.i will still walk and today is my kick boxing day.

Date: February 06, 2007 09:43PM

well-i started my water fast and i got some kind of internal cleanse product and now i open it and it says one of the herbal capsules have to be taken with a meal.shoot!! well-i will do the water fast a couple of days and then do the 7 day internal cleanse.yep! this is wha ti have decided to do.ok.well-i have had water all day.sat with my girl while she ate nachos and cheese...agh!

Date: February 07, 2007 03:01AM

i have had water all day.i have a headache.so far thats it.i need to see what sachelle is doing on this fast to see how she is.anyway-all is well.then i will go back to juice a few days and then start to eat easy fruits and then normal raw diet but at least detoxed.taylor

Posted by: alicenubby ()
Date: February 07, 2007 05:50AM

goodluck Taylor. We want alllll the details.smiling smiley

Date: February 07, 2007 12:46PM

hi alicehubby(how did u come by that name?when your name is Heidi? can i ask this?...if not "sorry"winking smiley.it is a cute name.alicehubby.maybe it is your and your hubbys handle.maybe your middle name is alice.ok-lets see! the details.me and sachelle are going on a fast.water fast and we started yesterday.we are in close contact and telling each other what is happening with the other and helping to figure this out together.she has been doing fine. I am more than fine. i can understand the spiritual aspect of this.plus i feel better.yesterday was easy.it was day one.of course sitting across from my daughter while she is eating one of my favs...nacho's with cheese and jalapena peppers-that was tuff.but we got thru the day sachelle and myself.i had a cup of hot water with a lemon squeezed in it.today i may have smooth move tea.i am scared of that stuff. if i don't poo on a normal day of eating. i sure won't poo eating no food.rawk_on says i have to do a poo.to rid the body of toxins.so i will drink that tea today.what i noticed last nite after a headache yesterday-my sinuses cleared up last nite.usually this does not happen unless i take a hot shower and run it on my face...or take clariten.i am feeling really good but hungry.they said after the 2nd day u will not feel hunger.so this is it.the low down and dirty details.i will exercise today.my kickbox dvd video.just cause it is so rainy out and i can not walk.no-i think i should walk just to keep the lympathtic systems flowing smoothly.the kickbox may be too strenuous.ok-day2...all is well.thanks gals-taylor

Date: February 07, 2007 01:40PM

well-went poo and nothing weird there.did not have to take the smooth move tea.so all is well.going back to bed and then going on my walk today.i feel great.taylor

Posted by: cynthia ()
Date: February 07, 2007 06:07PM

hi taylor,
best wishes to you ! you're wonderful ( and so funny to read...hope you don't mind I tell you).
love
Cynthia

Date: February 07, 2007 10:29PM

thank you so much Cynthia-u can read anytime.i am glad i am funny.hee hee.well-today has been harder to not eat.i never did the smooth move tea cause i seem to be poo-pooing alot.3 times now-in one day.there was an uneaten sunflower seed floating in the toilet...i ate sunflower seeds like 2 or 3 days ago.sick,huh?i feel good and have no detox signs or symtoms?i did last nite a bit.so weird.i walked today.i still have several rounds about the park to equal my miles i walk.i felt good yesterday but today-i have been hungry.but i guess it will pass.not much to report here.cann't wait to get done and use my spiral slice.whee!! taylor

Posted by: rawrnr ()
Date: February 08, 2007 02:05AM

Hey T

I did a master cleanse a few times went 15 days all juice and STILL had @#$%& coming out of me - (with lax tea morning and night)
We have A LOT of @#$%& in us!!!
I've read of people fasting 20-30 days still @#$%&!!
That is when you may begin to see some mucoid plaque!!

A friend of mine fasts on water one day a week - he's been doing this 4 ever - he isnot vegan or raw - he's 50 and lookd GREAT!!

T - where do you walk - I know you live in Toronto yes?
do u go out or treadmill?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2007 02:07AM by rawrnr.

Date: February 08, 2007 02:49AM

hey gal-no i live in portland,oregon. i use to live in victoria B.C. during the vietnam war.anyway-i go out. i walked 7 miles. when i first went raw i had some mucus come out in my poo.it is hard gal. well i may go take the laxative tea then.i bought some internal cleanser.you have to eat when u take the herbal capsule but it also comes with some with some healthy flora-u mix it with water or juice in the morning and take the capsule in the nite with dinner.i don't knwo what i got.anyway.i will use it once i get off this fast.this is hard.i was so hungry today.well-i may take that smooth move tea tomorrow.i don't feel any thing like detox.umm! all i can say is i see why you need prayer to get you thru this.

Posted by: cynthia ()
Date: February 08, 2007 03:20AM

taylor, this MC is a strange thing. I tried it last fall but was not able to do more than 5 days. everything was ok at first , then I had a bad feed-back because of all that sugar - I changed for the molasse but it did not help... I gave up...I was kind of intolerant - exactly same body sensitivity I got when I took antibiotic years ago... Too bad for me.
sending you blessings for tomorrow -
love
Cynthia

Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: February 08, 2007 06:43AM

hey cynthia.....taylor and i are not doing the master cleanse we are doing straight water cleanse...you just drink clean pure distilled or spring water and nothing else!@!! so far so good it is hard to do though...i have had a rough day as taylor has!! but we are doing good huh??? way to go taylor...after day 3 they say all your hunger goes away!!!!!!!!
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: February 08, 2007 09:10AM

thanks gals for the info. i read some where the hunger goes away after 2 days but i am still hungry-so i am hoping you are right sachelle cause right now a fried elephant toenail sounds good.i tooted last nite in bed with hubby. i thought i was a toot. i had to run to the bathroom.i went again.so day 3.i cooked goulash last nite for hubby and made him a salad and garlic toast.today it is fried mush with peanut butter and homemade syrup.sachelle-i hope this works for you...it would be wonderful for you.for it to help u like u want it to.well- sacheel if u want to do 10 days i guess we could.lets see. i am on vacation and i have the boys on sunday and again on tues.then off wed and thurs.so that should not be too bad.yesterday when i walked my miles i was sort of shaky.i did not think i should do my kickbox dvd.last nite hubby was talking of doing this too.well-day 3.lets hope the hunger goes.sooonn!! taylor

Date: February 08, 2007 12:17PM

i don't know.i sort of want to cave. i am so hungry.maybe it is cause of all the recent weight loss that i have been working on since oct.I would love to have some juice.this is very hard.i feel like a whimp but i don't care.maybe i will change my mind soon.i am going back to bed.taylor

Current Page: 2 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables