Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: *To your health*
Posted by: Peisinoe ()
Date: June 01, 2007 06:35AM

Hey sachelle!
Thanks for keeping watch on my journal. SOmetimes I think you are the only person reading it. I am slowly accepting how my life is going to be the next year until I apply for my program again... It was just a very big blow for me. I am not used to not being accepted in an education.

Anyway, check out my trial for new pics!
grinning smiley

xxpeisi

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: June 01, 2007 05:48PM

hey there dear...i checked out the latest pics i think but i will chck again..i always check there to see how you are doing haha....sounds like you are doing well accepting the whole school thing..how are you and your hubby??
i hope all is well hun!!
take care
love ya
sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: June 01, 2007 05:50PM

Hi there!

I saw your new pics...you're doing really well. I like reading that thread.
Keep up the good work.

I'm doing well, too. Slowly and surely.

I read your journal---I wish you would post more! Sorry to hear about the delay in the education thing, maybe it is for the best...for some reason. smiling smiley

Time will tell. Just keep working on yourself and your health and being as positive as possible about everything, and it will all settle naturally in place. I know it is not easy though dealing with disappointements. I'm not very good about it...until time displaces the importance and I see what had to happen instead. If that makes sense---

Anyway, keep on truckin'! Bon appetit!
Elakti smiling smiley

Date: June 01, 2007 05:55PM

hey hun..how's the B12 levels?? did you have them checked?? just wondering if the yeast was helping out..
thanks
love ya lots
sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 13, 2007 08:59AM

Hey darlin just wanted to say hello and see how life was going....i hope things with your hubby have worked themselves out and you are doing well..but iam here for you for support and to listen whenever you need smiling smiley
take care and know you are in my thoughts and prayers..
love ya
sach
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: June 28, 2007 05:11PM

peisinoe,

i just read most of your journal. wow! you are awesome! way to go. so inspirational and brave.

what is it like living in sweden? i live in ireland but i am bulgarian. i have also lived in the usa, new zealand and mexico. my family used to move alot. i would like to be your pen pal, if that does not sound too juvenile.

thanks for posting your great story!

camille

Date: June 29, 2007 06:34PM

hey dear how's it going?? i hope all is well with you!! imiss ya!!!
take care and let me know how life is treating you!!
love ya
sach
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: July 01, 2007 07:37AM

hey sachelle!! As always, thanks for looking in my journal from time to time to check on me! It makes me feel warm and fuzzy grinning smiley I am doing pretty good. Really busy at the moment though. We are moving to a new flat and then going to canada for a month... Boxes, packing and stuff flying around everywhere. :s

Camille- of course we can be penpals! If you have msn, feel free to add me, crimson2fade@hotmail.com

much love to you all!!
I am off to the shops to buy some plant food for my bebbies (bebbie plants that is)

xxpeisi

Date: July 01, 2007 08:16AM

hi peisinoe! no, unfortunately, i dont have msn. but i can write you still.winking smiley

i like to use skype. i found i prefer it over msn. i dont know if you have it but you may like it better too if you have not tried it. check it out:

www.skype.com

Date: July 01, 2007 09:17AM

Yes, I have skype and my name is Peisinoe on it... Not so familiar with it though....

Date: July 01, 2007 09:34AM

ok cool! i will add you to my skype list. all you do is right click on the name of the contact and then click on start chat. look forward to it!

Date: July 03, 2007 04:47PM

hey there hun...wow you are a little busy bee...good for you...ooh i am moving too...saturday was moving day...i moved all my boxes of things out of the apartment and into my temporary summer housing....and then i have to move again at the end of the summer.....yay a trip to cananda that is fun!!!
take care and glad to hear all is well with yoU!!
lots of love
sachelle
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: August 27, 2007 02:49AM

hey girl how is life?? i see i disappeared for a month or so and now so have you!! i hope allis well in your life..let me know how you are doing!! take care
lots of love
sachelle
xoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables