Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The TRUTH Has ENEMIES…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 24, 2015 01:20PM

Anyone who has ever tried to get our Message out to the masses soon finds out that the TRUTH Has ENEMIES and the Video below by Durianrider illustrates my point.

Think about!!!

Why does The Lying Man aka organic1/temp/chris and Sue Schadenfreude come to this website and create so much DISHARMONY??? Why do they ALWAYS ATTACK our MESSAGE and those of us who promote it???

DO THEY HAVE AN AGENDA???

YOU BET!!!!!!

Remember, the Powers that Be FEAR RAW FOOD more than anything else because EVERYTHING in our Society of any significance has everything to do with the fact that we are SICK.

In other words, the Powers that Be could NOT Rule over us unless we were SICK, which is why all of our so-called Experts in the fields of Health, doctors and nutritionists, are totally incompetent!!!

Let's also not forget that Alex Jones is also part of Controlled Opposition!

[www.youtube.com]
Alex Jones VS Durianrider
7:26 Minute Video

Antisthenez•91 videos

Published on Apr 18, 2013
No description available.

JR’s Notes:

0:22 MM
DR: Reality is that when you put the Truth out there, you cannot expect for it to have NO resistance.

2:26 MM
DR: Alex Jones - I admire his passion and stuff like that - he’s fantastic, but the reality is Alex Jones is still up on YouTube, etc. because he has NO Real Message. Well, he has a Message, but he has NO Action Plan with it. People watch InfoWars and all of that stuff and most of it’s True, but what are you going to do about it? What are you going to do about Chemtrails and all of the Banking Issues - what are you going to do about it? You’re NOT going to do F---ing nothing and they know that. That’s why Alex Jones is still around because it’s like - great - you walk into prison, like, what are you going to - what are you going to do about it? Can’t do F---ing Sh-it.

But then, there’s people like Durianriders out there - put blood tests out there after 12 years on a Vegan Diet - show people HOW TO CHANGE their F---ing Lifestyle - CHANGE their Health - take control of their Health - things like that - do you know what I mean - that is POWERFUL Information because you can CHANGE YOURSELF - you can CHANGE YOURSELF. So that’s why when you put out that level of Information man, then don’t expect peace and love and joy man.

Gandhi - shot in the face. Gandhi never got in physical fights with anyone, but he spoke for the Truth. Bam - shot in the face. So people say, oh, Durianrider has got to use a more peaceful Message. No, no, no, no - when you tell them the Truth, it doesn’t matter what your delivery is if it’s passion and aggression and assertiveness or if it’s real like ah, it doesn’t matter. If the Message is Powerful and against the Status Quo - against the System, then yea, you’re going to expect some hard core resistance. 4:00 MM

4:51 MM
So Alex Jones versus Durianrider - Alex Jones - basically a puppet doesn’t have any tips you can actually live - it’s just a little bit of a rant and it’s good, it’s passion and I can appreciate it, but it’s NOT a threat to the System at all. But when you CHANGE YOUR DIET, that starts to break apart the whole Network, you know, the way the Truth starts to break away the Programing eventually. And when you start Eating differently, up here starts thinking differently. 5:22 MM
[www.youtube.com]

"Alex Jones V..." The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

Unfortunately, this Video has been taken down by the Powers that Be, so I'm glad I took notes!

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The TRUTH Has ENEMIES…
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: November 24, 2015 01:39PM

As a GENUINE, and astute, truth seeking respected journalist a while ago said ...

"It must be tragic for John Rose to have to live 24 hours a day inside John Rose's head."

Date: November 24, 2015 03:29PM

Hey Sue Schadenfreude,

As much as I know you’re not going to want to hear what I’m about to say (because I know Empathy infuriates Psychopaths), I still Feel sorrow for people like you because I understand that all of you guys are simply a Reflection of us and when we don’t like the Worst of the Worst of us or when we don’t like the Sickest of the Sickest of us, that means we don’t like ourselves as a Collective and the only way to Change the Collective is for all of us to Change Individually.

Hey Sue Schadenfreude, I was thinking about you in these Videos…

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

[www.youtube.com]

Yes, we can Change Ourselves Individually, but if the Collective doesn’t Change, things will NEVER Change because no man is an island, the Individual cannot Escape the Collective, and as long as the vast majority of us are Sick and Dis-Connected, as long as the vast majority of us suffer from Hypo-Heliosis A, our Species, both the Individual and the Collective will still suffer from Hypo-Heliosis B where Collectively, we have literally Lost 1 of our Senses and I’ve coined that condition Hypo-Heliosis and we have Hypo-Heliosis A on an Individual Level and we have Hypo-Heliosis B on a Collective Level where most of us are Sick and Dis-Connected!

So we can Individually get rid of Hypo-Heliosis A by bumping up our Individual Biophotons and that will help us Feel Connected to Everything around us, but we’re mainly supposed to Feel Connected to our own Species and as long as the vast majority of us are Dis-Connected where we No loner Feel Connected to Everything around us, especially our own Species, we will continue to have the Wrong Mentality where we Compete for Resources on an Abundant Planet when we should Cooperate and Share the Abundance this Planet has to offer and we will continue to have a Dark Side to our Behavior where the Darkest of Dark Side to our Behavior or the Worst of the Worst of us or the Sickest of the Sickest of us own and Control Every Major Sector of Human Behavior for thousands of years and they intentionally Mis-Direct all of our so-called Experts to make sure that none of them and, therefore, none of us ever figure out how to Solve any of our Problems so that the Status Quo remains the Status Quo and when I’m referring to the Status Quo, I’m not referring to the actual Systems themselves, I’m actually referring to a very small group of people who, once again, own and Control every Major Sector of Human Endeavor, so that they can Control our Belief System because if you can Control what people know, you can Control what people do and when people don’t know what to do, they’ll make Mistakes and they’ll be Sick and then, Sickness begets Sickness!!!

So we can Individually get rid of Hypo-Heliosis A by bumping up our Individual Biophotons, but remember, no man is an island, the Individual cannot Escape the Collective, and as long as the vast majority of us are Sick and Dis-Connected, our Species, both Individually and Collectively will still suffer from the most Common Disease and the most Dangerous Disease that’s ever afflicted Mankind ever since the Fall of Mankind and that Condition is Hypo-Heliosis.

Date: November 24, 2015 07:23PM

organic1/temp/powerlifer/chris wrote:

<<<How to develop insulin resistance on a raw vegan diet by John Rose>>>

Here's The Ultimate Solution...

[youtu.be]
5:30 MM
With Type 2 Diabetes, the biggest problem with Insulin Resistance has to do with the Condition of our Body and you see, when we don’t Eat the Right Foods, we Plug Up our Intestines, there’s too much Junk in the Trunk, our Colons become more like Cesspools instead of Fast Moving Sewage Systems, that then Feeds the Blood, so now the Blood is Dirty. The Blood gets Filtered by the Kidneys and now the Kidneys get Dirty and the Kidneys are also supposed to Filter the Lymph Fluids, so now the Lymph Fluids don’t get Clean and they get Dirty. When the Lymph Fluids get Dirty, every Cell has a Cell Membrane that’s monitoring the rest of the Body and every Cell is like us - Food needs to come in - Waste Matter needs to come out. By way of Osmotic Flow, Blood brings in the Food - the Waste Matter is supposed to go out into the Lymph Fluid and all of our Cells are surrounded by Lymph Fluid and that’s supposed to take it down to the Kidneys and then, out the Body. But when the Kidneys get Dirty because the Blood is Dirty because the Colon is Dirty, then the Lymph Fluids get Dirty and guess what the Cells do? The Cell Membrane goes, oh my God, there’s more Crap out there than there is in me and even though it’s building up in my place, I’m inside a Body and I know that if the Body dies so will I, so I’ll sacrifice myself if I have to.

Well, this is the biggest problem with Type 2 Diabetes. It isn’t so much the Fat in the Blood that’s Causing the Problem in addition to this, but mainly, the Cells can’t get rid of their Waste Matter and when Cells can’t get rid of their Waste Matter, what happens to the Sugar? It can’t go from the Blood into the Cells, so you have High Blood Sugar.

So how do you get rid of Type 2 Diabetes?

It’s simple - clean out your Colon and then, what that will do, of course, will Clean your Blood, but then, what we do with the Colon by way of a Retrograde Flow, we actually turn the Colon into a Fontanel and it becomes a primary source for Sucking the Garbage from the Lymph Fluid and the rest of the Body. It’s supposed to go to the Kidneys, but the Body has a clever way of getting rid of Toxins in Alternative Forms and we call those Fontanels. The Body uses the Skin many times when the Body can’t get rid of Toxins. The first place it goes is usually the Sinuses, which is why we think all of these Colds are Contagious because we Detox through the Sinuses. Interestingly, if you Detox thru the Lungs, doctors call that Pneumonia.

Now you have to think about this one my friends because Pneumonia is maybe the 6th of 7th leading Cause of Death in America and people mainly die because they go to the so-called Experts who don’t know what’s going on and they Feed them and give them Drugs and that’s what Kills them. When the doctor who came up with the Seven Stages of Disease, which isn’t perfect, but it’s sure a lot better than what everyone else is using, that doctor, John Tilden, saw more Pneumonia patients than any other doctor and he Never Lost 1 Patient because he knew the people were extremely Constipated, the Major Channel of Elimination wasn’t working, so the Body looked for Alternative Channels of Elimination and it choose the Lungs - that’s Pneumonia. You see, doctors only name our Problems based on where the Garbage is at and what Stage it’s in.

So we don’t want to name the symptom. Remember, we don’t want to name the 103s - we want to go back and see what we are doing. Well, we’re doing things that create Slow Bowel Transit Time - we get Constipated - our Major Channels don’t work so it goes elsewhere. So all of your Skin Conditions, Measles and Hives and Mumps, all of these things is when the Body is using the Skin as an Alternative Channel of Elimination - a Fontanel.

Well, what we want to do when we’ve been abusing the Body for decades and all of a sudden we want to Clean ourselves out, we drink nothing but Vegetable Juice for a certain period of time, we Drastically Change the Ionic Pressure in our Colon and it becomes like a Fontanel and does the job the Kidneys normally would have done. But remember, the Kidneys are compromised - they’re Dirty because the Blood is Dirty because the Colon was Dirty.

So how do you get the Sugar into the Cells?

You Clean Out the Colon, it Cleans Out the Blood and the Lymph Fluids and when the Lymph Fluids get Clean, the Cells go, Hallelujah, I can get rid of my Garbage and hey, come on in Sugar - that’s how simple it is. I know - I’ve coached too many people. 9:17 MM

This is what Jeff Novich has to say about Insulin Resistance...

Insulin resistance (increased insulin levels) and metabolic syndrome are not caused by eating carbs (otherwise it would be epidemic in rural china and japan, though it is non existant there). The man who coined the term insulin resistance is named Gerald Reavan who is a researcher and MD at stanford. He has published over 500 studies, many of them on this very issue. He says that most all these books (the one you mention included) completely MISREPRESENT his research and his work. The cause of insulin resistance is mostly due to inactivity, obesity and overeating. This creates the condition known as insulin resistance or metabolic syndrome. The obesity and inactivity also cause the diabetes. Refined carbs can contribute, cause they are incredibly calorie dense and low in satiety and easy to overeat on and lead to obesity but not cause they are carbs. In fact, the current obesity epidemic in the US is more a result of inactivity and consumption of REFINED carbs then anything else.

Most bestselling books on this subject recommend replacing these carbs with animal protein which is much worse. Anyone who understand metabolism, knows that excess protein also raises insulin levels and will eventually lead to the destruction of the beta cells, which are the cells that produce insulin. So while they may provide a temporary "appearance" of cure, they are setting the people up for worse problems later on.

When you eat protein, the body breaks it down into amino acids that stimulate insulin secretion. It only makes sense that a reasonable level of protein is a better solution.

Suggesting to replace carbs with healthy fat is a "better" idea then animal protein, cause fat is one of the only things that doesnt cause insulin to rise in metabolism. However, again, a high fat diet, as I have explained here many times, is not a healthy option, even if the fats come from healthy fats. Fat is a poor source of fiber and most other nutrients.

However, the best solution is to maintain a high acitivy level. Exercise alone is the single biggest factor in improving insulin resistance. Also, achieving and maintaining an ideal/normal/healthy weight is also vital. Third, elimate all refined foods and return to our natural diet of fresh vegetable, fruits, and nuts & seeds (in limited amounts), and if desired, a small amount of starchy vegetables or whole grains and/or a small amount of very lean animal protein.

At my center, we have been putting people who have the worst cases of insulin resistance and diabetes on a diet that is 10% fat, 15% protein and 75% carb (this is 25% MORE carb then the typical american diet which is 50% carb) with little if any refined foods or fat and a vigorous exercise program. What are the results?...

Now, where all the confusion sets in , is that if you are currently insulin resistance and/or overwieght, and inactive, you may be sensitive to carbs due to the insulin resistance and may seem to overreact to them. However, the solution is NOT to cut out the carbs, though you may want to limit them and choose the healthies ones, but to get active, lose weight, cut the fat out of the diet and dont overeat.

Does any of this ring a bell?

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Dr. R. Morse Versus Hippocrates Health Institute
Posted by: John Rose
Date: February 02, 2013 09:44AM

<<<Most people have different glands eficiencies which in turn may cause subtle changes in the metabolism.>>>

Hey Panchito,

Yes, this is what many people call Biochemical Individuality and this is what I call the Art of Healing where we have to take into account each person’s unique situation based on either some form of Temporary Impairment or Permanent Damage. However, the article you referenced from Wikipedia on Metabolic Syndrome leaves much to be desired since most Wikipedia articles about health care have turned Wikipedia into a PROPAGANDA MACHINE. Wikipedia is bias towards Conventional Medicine and is totally bias against Natural Health.

In order to truly understand Metabolic Syndrome, one cannot rely on Conventional Medicine and needs to simply apply a little Common Sense, which is Not to be confused with Conventional Wisdom. As Dr. Tim O'Shea says, “In America, Conventional Wisdom that has mass acceptance is usually contrived: somebody paid for it.”

Now this doesn’t mean that we can’t use some of what Wikipedia has to offer, it just means that we can’t rely on their conclusions. If we look at Wikipedia says about Metabolic Syndrome, we notice that they say that “Central obesity is a key feature of the syndrome, reflecting the fact that the syndrome's prevalence is driven by the strong relationship between waist circumference and increasing adiposity.” What these Fools don’t understand is that those BIG BELLIES, which they showed at the very top of their page, are NOT just full of FAT, they’re also full of CRAP!!! This CRAP inside our Intestines changes the Ionic Pressure in our Colon and this is what Contributes to Insulin Resistance, which is another name for Metabolic Syndrome.

This is the reason that people like myself and Gabriel Cousens see such quick results with our programs when we work with people who have Diabetes. I will include some of my Posts from this Website below where I discuss the Ionic Pressure in our Colon, especially how it affects people with Blood Sugar Problems, preceded by what Dr. Cousens said to Dr. T. Colin Campbell when Campbell told Cousens about the results Dr. Neal Bernard got on his NIH Study with Diabetics.

Here is Cousens’ response to Campbell…

On 4-27-07, Dr. Cousens was interviewing Dr. Campbell and around the 26:13 Minute Mark, Cousens says, “Our results are a little faster. Dr. Neal Barnard is seeing a 30% improvement over 22 weeks; we’re seeing a 100% improvement within 2 weeks.”

Now here are some of my Posts where I discuss the Ionic Pressure in our Colon…

…Ionic Pressure In Our Colon…

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Can't really figure out how to eat for weight loss.
Date: June 11, 2012 12:14PM

Hey powerlifer,

In reality, the effectiveness of a Juice Feast has nothing to do with “the lack of calories being consumed” but in the Lack of Solid Food Consumed, thereby, drastically changing the Ionic Pressure in our Colon turning it from a Balloon into a Black Hole so it can SUCK all of that Crap throughout our Body out of our Body. The Key is to drastically change the Ionic Pressure in our Colon and the most drastic way is to STOP EATING SOLID FOOD!!!
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Date: June 11, 2012 03:06PM

Hey powerlifer,

Yes, blood sugar can be an issue for many, which is why those with blood sugar issues or cancer have to drink Vegetable Juices. And one of the main reasons why so many people have blood sugar issues to begin with is because their Cells are so full of Waste Matter that the sugar cannot go into the Cells. And the reason why the Cells are so full of Waste Matter is because the Colon has too much Crap inside of it, thereby, not allowing the Colon to do one of its primary jobs as a Depository for all of the other Waste Matter from all of our Cells.

So the simple solution is to drastically change the Ionic Pressure in our Colon, so the Waste Matter can dump out of the Cells and then, the Sugar can go into the Cells. This is why I see an almost 100% improvement in Type 2 Diabetes in as little as 2 weeks.

A big problem with Juice Feasting is that most people don’t do it right and in all honesty, 10% of people don’t see good results on a Juice Feast because their body is still Impaired and they haven’t figured out how to Support those Impaired Organs or Systems. But even for the 10% who have some type of Temporary Impairment, a Solid Food Vacation provides the Body with the extra Energy it needs to heal, so Juice Feasting is almost always the best preparation for a better way of life. Ideally, we want to change as fast as our bodies allow us and for most people, the Juice Feast fits the bill.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Date: June 12, 2012 12:43PM

Hey powerlifer,

Perhaps the best way to clarify our conversation for everyone else’s sake, especially those with Blood Sugar Issues, is that most Blood Sugar Issues are more related to Toxicity than Adrenal Fatigue and in most cases, the Adrenal Fatigue is also related to Toxicity.

So the Ultimate Solution is to Remove the Primary Cause or Primary Source of Toxicity, which are all of those Foods that have Slow Bowel Transit Times, thereby creating a slow Stagnant Cesspool instead of a fast moving Sewage System. This increase in Ionic Pressure in our Colon prevents our Colon from doing its job as a Depository for all of Waste Matter throughout our Body and most of Mankind’s Ills can be traced back to this simple, but deadly Impairment of Function.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Raw Potatos
Date: September 16, 2012 02:37PM

Powerlifer,
<<<it has never been anywhere near the sort proven to be the cause of all disease.>>>

I agree and I do Not follow the NH Philosophy that ALL Disease is based solely on Toxicity.

As far as the Terrain, the Terrain is the Whole Body and when the Colon is NOT working efficiently as the Depository for all of the other Waste Matter throughout the Body, the Terrain suffers. This ain’t NO THEORY - it’s all about Ionic Pressure. Stop eating Solid Food and drink about 2 Gallons of Vegetable Juice a day for at least 1 week and I’m willing to bet that you’ll Lose 5 to 10 pounds and you’ll be p-o-o-p-i-n-g your brains out! Since you eat a lot and since it’s not all Raw, you’re probably Not near as clean as you think.

In case you don’t remember, it took me 3 months to stop p-o-o-p-i-n-g 18 years ago when I went 90 days on nothing but Juices. I only had 5.8% Body Fat or 9 pounds of Fat and yet, I had a 20 pound Cesspool inside of me. I did not lose any Muscle - my 41 inch chest stayed 41 inches, but my 31 inch waste shrunk to 28 inches and then, my Abs became symmetrical! Since I documented everything that came out of me, I know this ain’t NO THEORY. Since I’ve also coached thousands of people, I know this ain’t NO THEORY!!! This is the sad Reality for most people who Eat Un-Natural Food.

So powerlifer, if you don’t have a 28 inch waste, then you probably have more junk in your trunk than you think. Trust me my friend, you would never had all of the Health problems you’ve had had you been eating Food with the Proper Bowel Transit Time.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Scientific American Raw Food Article
Date: January 20, 2013 01:04PM

Misconception #3: Raw foods are detoxifying

The biggest Piece of the Puzzle that everyone seems to NOT have, especially from those who should know better and would know better if Psychopaths didn’t Rule the World and Control what Doctors and Nutritionists are taught, has to do with our Elimination System. This is my area of expertise and I have done research in this area that is unparalleled. Nutritionists only focus on what’s in Food and have no idea about how this Food is Eliminated.

The reason why Raw Foods help cleanse the Body is because they Reduce the Ionic Pressure in our Colon and that allows our Colon to do one of its Primary Jobs as a Depository for all of the other Waste Matter from all of our Cells. And then, the reason why Juice Fasting/Feasting is even more cleansing is because it DRASTICALLY Reduces the Ionic Pressure in our Colon and turns our Colon from a Balloon with too much Pressure into a Black Hole that sucks waste matter from every cell in our Body, which is why thousands of my students have seen Miracles when they take a Solid Food Vacation and drink nothing but Juices!!!

Sure, there are lots of FOOLS with NO EXPERIENCE, except their own failed attempts, that insist that this is NOT True, but don’t listen to anyone who speaks from a place they’ve never been!!! I’ve Juice Fasted/Feasted for 1005 Days in the last 20 years on 136 different occasions and I KNOW!!! I’ve coached thousands of people and I KNOW!!! I’ve only had a handful of people out of thousands that did not respond well when they drank nothing but Juices and most of them could not or would not drink enough Juice.

Under this section, the author writes, “Another argument is that burning fat — in this case, on a raw vegan diet — would release toxins from the body. But fat cells don't burn up, as if into ashes, liberating their contents. Fats cells merely get bigger or smaller, depending on the amount of fat within the cell that's used.”

This is a Straw Man Argument as I have never heard of this argument from any Raw Food Proponent in my 24 years as a Food Research Scientist. The author falsely states that “fat cells merely get bigger or smaller, depending on the amount of fat within the cell” and yet, in this very article the author writes, “In reality, toxins can accumulate anywhere in the body, particularly in fat and fatty tissue, but also in proteins and bone.”

So fat cells can get bigger or smaller depending on not just the amount of fat within the cell, but also the amount of Toxins!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Scientific American Raw Food Article
Date: January 22, 2013 08:24AM

<<<The bottom line is that cooked greens are far more nutritious and digestible than raw by comparison.>>>

Wrong again powerlifer, the only Nutrient we should focus on are Biophotons. Forget the Macro-Nutrients and the Micro-Nutrients unless you are Not Able to produce certain Level 2 Nutrients. Otherwise, forget what's in your Food and make sure that the Food you eat doesn't change the Ionic Pressure in your Colon or otherwise, you might end up with anyone of the tens of thousands of Dis-ease symptoms that have given names by our so-called Mis-Directed Experts based on the location and the Stage of Dis-ease.

"And we have made of ourselves living cesspools, and driven doctors to invent names for our diseases." -Plato
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2015 07:32PM by John Rose.

Date: November 24, 2015 07:28PM

organic1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey John
>
> You were looking for a relevant title for your new
> book, how about ?
>
> How to develop insulin resistance on a raw vegan
> diet by John Rose

Or "Splash!: One Man's Heroic Journey To The Center Of His Portable Poo p Bowl"

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: November 24, 2015 07:33PM

"This is a Straw Man Argument as I have never heard of this argument from any Raw Food Proponent in my 24 years as a Food Research Scientist."

John, do you have a food science degree? Or are you calling yourself a "food research scientist" without any credentials?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2015 07:34PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 24, 2015 07:33PM

not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state

and the other numbers not related to fasting state are not far off

Date: November 24, 2015 07:41PM

..." in my 24 years as a Food Research Scientist."

WTF!?@!&*^!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2015 07:42PM by SueZ.

Date: November 24, 2015 08:20PM

organic1/temp/powerlifer/chris wrote:

<<<What is the cause of Kristina's abnormal results then if not caused by excess carbohydrate intake in regards to the excess triglycerides, abnormal CHD risk markers, LOW HDL etc ?>>>

According to the recommednations from Jeff N in the post below, all of her numbers, except the one that needs to be done in a fasting state, are right where they need to be.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: cholesterol and those numbers
Jeff N (---.ojus-01-02rs.fl.dial-access.att.net)
Date: 07-24-01 16:05

The regular recommended levels are way too high and they leave you with around a 50% chance of having a heart attack.

Recommended levels

Total Cholesterol - 100 + your age with a maximum of 165 (in 53 years in the Framingham study there has never been a heart attack with someone of a cholesterol below 155).

HDL = 40 or above

However, When total cholesterol and LDL are normal, high HDL is not as important.

LDL = below 100 is ideal

Ratio of Total Cholesterol/HDL = 3.5 or below is ideal

Triglycerides = Below 150

You would also want to have your homocysteine levels, your b12 levels, and your MMA levels checked.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

As far as her Triglycerides, fresh said it best…

<<<this is why people call you powerliar, unfortunately.

it has been explained to you in several ways why her results are as they are.

I see that you are unable to say "oh, I see that she was not in a fasting state, that may explain it,, sorry for my ranting" or something similarly honest. or as I have said, she could be low in b12 which causes lipid problems. only a second test and a b12 test can confirm this. but of course it's very important to your identity that she is unhealthy.>>>

<<<not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state
not in a fasting state >>>

Every time some one points out to you that she was not in a fasting state all you can do is deny, deny deny, which just goes to prove that you are a DISHONEST SKEPTIC and a Con artist!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: How NOT to be a Raw Food FAILURE...
Date: November 23, 2015 12:01PM

Sue Schadenfreude and the Lying Man aka organic1 are teaming up and are at it again, so it's time to be reminded on how these SICK Con Artists operate...

20) If anything goes wrong, deny, deny deny.

Con Tactic #6) 4 of 10 - [2 of 4 Diverting Attention]

Divert Attention. [JR: Sleight of Hand.**] [Dup - 4X]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Same Old Song And Dance...

Date: November 24, 2015 08:35PM

So here we have it, once again, the usual blow hard puffed up gas bag evasions from the now self proclaimed "Food Research Scientist" know nothing himself, john rose.

Date: November 24, 2015 08:39PM

organic1 Wrote:
> So Johns recommendations for triglycerides are
> below 150
>
> Yet Kristina's triglyceride levels are 210 mg/dl
> and even if she was somehow non-fasted, her levels
> still exceed the so-called safe 200 according to
> fresh.
>
> Is he just taking the mick out of all of us ?
>
> Good day also John, i won't be entertaining you
> anymore either.

150 is for fasting state.

I just read a study that said nonfasting state is more predictive.

Date: November 24, 2015 08:51PM

organic1 Wrote:
> fresh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 150 is for fasting state.
> >
> > I just read a study that said nonfasting state
> is
> > more predictive.
>
> Yes i know, thats exactly why i mentioned 200
> being the reference for non-fasted state according
> to yourself just a post ago.
>

ah yes

> So even non-fasted then her levels are still
> abnormal we can at least agree on that now and

it's not a hard and fast number. It's an estimate, a range.
but if you want to call it abnormal that's fine.

> that her other results aren't really effected by
> being non-fasted, so basically she's might
> potentially have mild insulin resistance then
> according to the blood work ?
>

I have no idea, I would need to talk to her insulin receptors.

> Yet what is your explanation of how Kristina is
> even managing that on a raw vegan diet ?
>
> ohh its the non-existant oils she doesn't even eat
> powerliar.

managing what? to have insulin resistance according to you?

you clearly think there's a problem. why don't you contact her?

after some investigation I really don't see a problem but it's hard to say -it's not mathematics. again if it were me I would retest a couple things but whatever...

now YOU have a nice day and thanks for the wild goose chase.

Date: November 24, 2015 09:16PM

jt wrote:

<<<John, do you have a food science degree? Or are you calling yourself a "food research scientist" without any credentials?>>>

“Everyone receives two kinds of education: the one given him by someone else, and the other, far more important, which he gives himself.” -Edmond Bordeaux Szekely

“I am a "life scientist", and like H. Shelton or T. C. Fry, self taught - no formal academic qualifications in the fields to cloud my approach.” -John Coleman

"No matter how far back we go in the history of science, it seems that an extraordinary number of great discoveries were made by dilettantes, amateurs, outsiders -- the self taught who were driven by an obsessive idea, unequipped with the brakes of professional training and the blinders worn by the specialists, so they were able to leap over the hurdles set up by academic tradition.” Gods, Graves and Scholars by C.W. Ceram, translated by Garside, 1951

“In a society where money is our God, in a society where money is used as a barometer for success, in a society where money is our number one value, we will never have anyone coming from mainstream education with any credentials about what really matters...THIS MEANS THAT WE MUST BECOME SELF EDUCATED!!! THIS MEANS THAT WE MUST STUDY EVERYONE IN THE PAST WHO HAS GOTTEN RESULTS AND WE MUST EVEN STUDY ALL MODALITIES SIMPLY TO GAIN MORE PIECES OF THE PUZZLE.” -John Rose

Hey jt,

I have the Ultimate Degree in Science for those who want to be self taught and I am a self taught, self-employed Scientist, which means that I get to study what I want to study and NOT what the Powers that Be what me to study. I have documented everything I’ve eaten for 30 years and everything solid that’s come out of me for 21 years. At one point, I was analyzing 23 variables in my diet, many of which the traditional nutritionists would never even consider looking at!

My undergraduate degree is the only degree that comes without Prejudice - see an Audio Tape I made back in 2012 below. I’ve also been offered a Masters in Raw Food Nutrition from Dr. Gabriel Cousens if I simply presented him with 100 of my 6,000 files and came out to the Tree of Life for a 2 week program since I have already read ALL of the books that he requires and most importantly, I have the equivalent of 4 PhDs - see below.

The Ultimate Diet Analyzer or The Anti-Gluconeogenesis Diet - 1988.

The Ultimate Weight Loss Program - 1998.

The Ultimate Schematic - The Hero’s Map - 6 Box System - 2008.

The Ultimate Solution - 2015.

As you can see, I have done things that NO one has ever done before.

Now here’s that Audio Tape…

Per Audio Tape JR# A-36 - 03:40 made 9-10-12:

I used to think I wasted my Gift my getting a Degree in Accounting, but now I realize as a Scientist, that I could not have gotten a better Degree to be a Scientist because Accounting is the only Degree in Science that comes without Prejudice. Think about it - all of the other Degrees in Science come with Prejudice.

A Degree in Biology comes with Prejudice with Biology.

A Degree in Chemistry is Prejudice by Chemistry.

A Degree in Physics is Prejudice by Physics.

A Degree in Quantum Physics is with Prejudice by Quantum Physics.

A Degree in Pharmakeia is now Prejudice by Pharmakeia.

But Accounting comes with No Prejudice - it teaches you how to analyze anything whether it’s something that you Love or something that you Hate - it doesn’t matter - you don’t get attached to what you learned to study and that’s what Scientists have to do. All of the other Scientists do Not come detached. All of the other Scientists come attached to a Belief System and will now be Prejudice by the Mistakes taught in those Fields. There are No Mistakes taught in Accounting. You learn how to analyze what’s going on. You learn how to document it and analyze it and present it so that it makes sense. Give me one other Scientist that does that - they don’t - they can’t - they’ve been Prejudiced by their Degrees.

Well, what happens if you get a Degree in Chemistry and Biology and Physics and Quantum Physics and Pharmakeia all at once or one after the other and you got them all?

Now what - are you still Prejudice?

YEA - even more so! You’ve been Fooled by these Institutions because we are a Sick Species and any Institution that’s really going to help us figure things out are going to be Manipulated to make sure we don’t figure things out so the Status Quo can remain the Status Quo. This means that there are No Systems out there that can Solve most of our Problems because the Solution to most of our Problems lies within each and every one of us. That’s why there’s One Knowledge that’s more important than all of the Knowledge of Biology and Chemistry and Physics and Quantum Physics and Pharmakeia and that’s the Knowledge of How to Live - it’s the Knowledge we’re missing - it’s the Knowledge we need to put an end to this needless suffering.

So it’s time to test an idea whose time has come - it’s time to do the 1st of a 3 Step Process that I perfected so that each and every one of us can Play our Individual Role when it comes to Solving Problems that are 100% Within our Control.
[End of A-36]

So have I been “Formally Mis-Educated”?

HELL NO!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2015 09:30PM by John Rose.

Date: November 24, 2015 09:33PM

Yes, indeedy deed, that there's the Mr. Humble Tai told us about ...

Date: November 25, 2015 03:39PM

organic1 Wrote:
> Its not just abnormal to me, its abnormal to the
> lab that took her blood tests reference ranges,
> which is why they are FLAGGED as abnormal.
>

yes it is "abnormal" according to the cutoff number.

what I was saying is just because something is flagged that does not mean that the person has a problem.

that can only be determined by all factors together, and/or an actual look into the arteries to see any restrictions or blockages or hardening, etc

> i really think you are wasting my time now fresh,
> so lets just put this down to an each to their
> own.
>
> If you want to believe her blood results are
> healthy and great, go right ahead nobody is
> stopping you, but we've taken this discussion as
> far as it will go.
>
> Anyone interested in preventing heart disease
> would not be happy with Kristina's blood work, no
> matter how clearly bias you are being.
>
> Based on the recommendations from the national
> heart, blood and lung institute for people with
> high trigs and low HDL, the recommendation is to
> limit carbohydrate intake to no more than 50% of
> total calories.

I have no problem with you thinking that is true.

but the only way for you to do that is to ignore evidence to the contrary, including the raw study that I posted that showed low TG with high fruit eaters, harley's results, my results, etc

>
> Its not my recommendation, its a scientific
> recommendation for people that show the poor blood
> work that Kristina has displayed, which as you've
> been told several times may be indicative of
> insulin resistance. All Kristina really needs is
> an abnormal fasting glucose test for that
> diagnosis.
>
> good day.

finally I would like to note that from what I can tell, the only real abnormal (+25% over) value to me is the vldl, however that is not a test that is normally done directly, it is calculated by dividing the TG by 5, resulting in the number that they showed, I think it was 42 for her. so it's not a direct reading, it's a calculation . so that also is not very meaningful.

in other words, there is actually no clear bad result in her test, except for you thinking that 10 points over is a big deal, and I really don't care whether you think that or not, it's not convincing, all things considered.

Date: November 25, 2015 04:04PM

organic1 Wrote:
> The only part of your post that was correct, is
> that you can have results flagged and they be
> insignificant.
>
> In this case though, there is just too many
> markers for that to be possible.

not at all. LDL is very low and the others are close.

your bias is extreme.
>
> Any doctor would have to order a fasting glucose
> test based on the above abnormal lipid/cholesterol
> profile to check for insulin resistance.
>

yes should be done

> Also the CHD risk marker doesn't get flagged
> unless you have a poor and abnormal
> lipid/cholesterol profile.
>
> There really is nothing more to say on this
> discussion though fresh, we are repeating
> ourselves here.

Date: November 25, 2015 05:20PM

organic1 Wrote:
> True believer syndrome(tm).
>
> Why should fasting glucose test be done then, i
> thought her results were all fine according to
> you, but now you agree she should get a fasting
> glucose test to check for insulin resistance lol.
>
> I give up with you fresh.

I understand your concerns based on the numbers.

Many facts have been put forth here that diminish that concern.

I understand you don't agree.

Other tests would be good to get including glucose test and fasting test just for confirmation.

the information that I posted on vldl was especially interesting due to the fact that even though it didn't say calculated on the test results, the result is exactly 20% of the TG level, which means it was most likely calculated, which puts into question the negative impact of the result that was higher than ref ranges since it's not a direct measurement.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2015 05:26PM by fresh.

Date: November 25, 2015 07:10PM

organic1 Wrote:
> Many facts lol.
>
> It wouldn't even be fair to call your excuses,
> even excuses at this point, let alone "many
> facts".
>
> You've done a sterling job of debunking yourself
> to be honest with your weak reasoning and studies
> that are barely relatable, although i can see your
> now starting to come around to the reality of the
> situation here.
>
> Wow.... lol, it only took what about 4 and a half
> days. Had this been a paleo guru's blood test,
> Suez's, my own, a junk food dieters, we wouldn't
> even be having this conversation, you would have
> slaughtered us.
>

No I don't think so, I don't put too much stock in the tests unless they are way off. I think we all have a bias. yours against the raw diet and putting too much stock in authorities and isolated numbers instead of understanding that there are many factors, many unknown that you even agreed with such as inflammation, mine is that I give the benefit of the doubt to a decent raw diet ,etc

> Which is why we have more than exhausted this
> discussion at this point fresh. If your still at
> the stage of believing her results are great and
> indicative of a healthy lipid/cholesterol panel,
> then we really will need to put this down to an
> each to our own here.

fine with me

it's all good, we always learn from these contentious discussions.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables