Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 6 of 7
Re: Transform yourself in 12 weeks - Trial Phase 2
Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: June 14, 2007 02:16AM

Thanks Prism! smiling smiley)) I really appreciate you sharing your experience. I don't really like vinegar. sad smiley But I will read anyway. At the moment I am taking some anti-inflamatary which I hate doing (cause I hate any pills). I have a disc buldge whaa!

I am feeling better emotionally already, having got back to the trial. smiling smiley

xxx,
Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: June 14, 2007 10:34AM

Hey frannie...welll i try to speak up when someone might need a boost smiling smiley i am always here for support..you are doing really well keep it up!!!
xoxoox

Peis..hope all is well with you hun!!!
xoxo

Rawgosia...don't sress too much...just keep on keeping on..you are doing the best you can and you can't expect more out of yourself then you are physically able to give...you are trying and that is great!!
good luck with everything!!! try the acv....if you use a sweetner in there..a little stevia leaf..or agave...(some use raw honey but i stick with vegan things..) it doesn't taste too vinegary haha more apple juicey...
good luck!!!
xoxoxo

Have a wonderful day ladies..i hope your day is glorious@!!!

love always earthangel
xoxoxoxoo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: Frannie ()
Date: June 15, 2007 01:20AM

Gosia you're back, good for you! I think you made a wise decision, eating low fat will probably help you to recover sooner. I have been seeing a chiropractor for the last two years for my back. Two weeks after starting this trial I changed my treatments from having my spine adjusted manually, to having him teach my body to correct itself and he says he has never seen such a fast response. He told me it must be because I eat such a clean diet.

I'm still fasting because I still feel ill. My tonsils are still swollen, my ears hurt and my lungs are painful (I used to smoke, I gave up 8 years ago). The funny thing is that the feeling ill is kind of happening in the background and at the same time I have all this energy and am feeling very clear headed. I am getting so much done this week in the way of catching up with paperwork and finding my eldest a new school and getting the youngest ready for his schooltrip and organizing the upcoming holidays. I don't feel the need to stay in bed and rest.

I'm drinking fruit and vegetable juices and lots of water with a squirt of lemon. I also have about 2 teaspoons of raw honey each day and I think this helps to keep my bowels moving. I am having small but very smelly,oily bowel movements every day. My bowel movements before this illness had no smell to them at all anymore.

I've lost some flab on my belly and my face seems to be tightening up. I went through a fase two weeks ago where my eyes and the skin around my mouth and chin looked wrinkley. Is all this connected to eating high fruit/low fat? Am I finally getting rid of some old toxins and is that why my skin looked so bad and now that it's coming out my skin is beginning to look better? I don't know, I'll carry on fasting until I feel completely well again and I'm tempted to carry on a bit longer to see if my skin will tighten up even more. But from past experiences with fasting I know I can start looking really scrawny so I'll take it one day at the time for now. But it's definitely all very interesting.

I haven't started excercising again because it didn't feel right yet although I am out and about on my bike.

Love, francis

Date: June 18, 2007 05:41AM

Hi again!

I am more determined than ever to stay low-fat. Today I learned that they will let me go on leave and an important conference later if I get good by the 25th June. So I am hopeful to experience, like Frannie, a speady recovery thanks to low fat.

Haven't recorded all the foods I ate. Wanted to have some rest from doing that. Ate lost of different fruit (red delicious apples, watermelon, mandarines, bananas, for example) and some lettuce wraps, all very low fat. Ow, I hope so much to get good soon.

Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 18, 2007 03:12PM

hey gosia smiling smiley if you have the opportunity to get some leave and rest take it .. slipped disc issues are horrible down the road if you dont heal right from the get go

in the meantime, you can take the opportunity to do some strengthing exercises in your hands and wrists and lower arms, using those little grip balls or some thing similar ..

when i was doing a kinesiology class this fella said that ALOT of back injuries happen because of poor or weak hand grip

it sounds weird i know but he went on to explain ..that say you have a bit more weight in your hands and suddenly lose your grip or have a weak grip to start .. you may lose control of the weight and suddenly send your whole body into a jerkie spasm response to regain control

not saying this happened to you but ive seen it happen lots in gyms , people doing machines incorrectly, a good trainer will have you do several sets of exercises on a machine with NO weight on it untill you get the motion down correct you shouldnt be adding weight

it makes sense really ..wwhats the point of pushing a bunch of weight around if your doing the motions incorrectly and possibly hurting yourself

i really hope you get better.. disc issues are a serious bummer

smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 18, 2007 10:44PM

I am re-vamped and jump started. I have done the very typical "tyha" thing to do by having some good stretches and then falling on my face... I have a blog and I cleaned it off (for readers) the info is all there, but I am starting a new. My goal is optimal health for myself and my family. I want this and I love the 12 week idea and I am all in but for me to be able to reach that goal I must look at this journey "Just 4 Today" - this has become my motto because I can hardly look beyond my next meal at this point so one day at a time I keep my goals in sight. My spiritual, emotional, as well as physical health goals...I am working on them all "Just 4 Today"!
I am very encouraged by the others that have continued to share their journey. It is an emotional one for sure and I am glad to have others that are trekking it. I am working on getting more physically active along with eating strictly 80-10-10!
Everything from parking far away from the store doors, taking the stairs to getting back to the gym! This is my goal for today for sure!!!

Date: June 18, 2007 11:23PM

Thanks Jodi for the tips! smiling smiley)) Will do.

Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: June 18, 2007 11:47PM

Hello everyone! I would like to post here for whatever time remains. I am a new super enthusiast of Graham's book "8-1-1" which I just got on June 9th, and have hardly had any avocado since. (guac fiend here) I've been raw this time around for 9 weeks or so, about 7 at 100%, and am going for high fruit low fat since I got the book. I thought I was eating fairly simply (don't like the "recipes" and dehydrated things, etc) but did I find out how fatty my salad creations were!!! I zoomed in, fortunately, to Natural Hygiene 4 years ago and now am picking up again so excited from reading that fantastic book about high fruit low fat. I can tell a difference already, amazing. My energy and my mood is so much improved. I almost feel high. smiling smiley I can't remember when I last felt this well.

I've looked at this thread before, came back today and recognized 8-1-1 and here I am, all smiley! smiling smiley))))))))))))

Here is sample from yesterday:
11:00 strawberries (about 8 oz) and a few raspberries

2 sapotes

1/2 watermelon

banana milk 3 bananas, 6 honey dates, 2 C water (so delicious)

sapote, honey mango, 2 honey dates

baby spinach, tomato, 1/3 avocado (who me? such restraint!)
Dressing: 1/2 cucumber blended with 1/2 tomatillo

Today so far:
2 bananas, 1/3 lb cherries, glass banana milk (finger bananas, dates)
finger banana, apple banana, naval orange, few grapes

4 tomatoes (eaten like apples...I liked eating them this way! This Go-For-It! fruit eating is so liberating! smiling smiley)
2 stalks celery, 3 apricots
finger banana

Exercise yesterday and today: I walk my little dog. I swam in pool (and I swim laps and dive and splash and really move! and this exercise I need!)

Rawgosia---hello. I've been to your website, enjoy it. And thanks for putting all those Nora posts there so enjoyable to read all in one place. I love NOra! I learned a lot from her when I was raw 4 years ago, and had a phone conversation with her. I swore to myself that if I run into trouble I would get coaching from her before I sabotage my raw food again.
I hope your back is better. I've had such pain.

Sorry for such long introductory post. Tendency to verbosity. I always say I will trim it down as I detox, heh!

Date: June 19, 2007 01:32AM

You can do it Gosia! There comes a point where you just have to trust that if you do the right thing and keep on doing it then everything will turn out all right.
I have reached that point in knowing that for me, eating right means eating high fruit/low fat. I'm not sure about the greens at the moment. I might even be on my way to becoming a fruitarian. I'm still drinking green juices, although every other day now instead of every day. And I'm also still having green smoothies every day but this is more like an insurance policy for my kids. As I am eating more fruit so are they and I'm not sure at this moment if they can go without a good supply of greens.

I started feeling better by last Friday and I broke my fast with the most delicious watermelon I have ever tasted. It was a huge one so I mono ate watermelon until Saturday evening when I had some mango.

I've lost weight since I started on the trial. I weighed myself yesterday and I now weigh 51,5 kg. I have lost 4 kg. Half of that is probably due to last weeks fast. So I'm too skinny now, I should weigh at least 53/54 kg.

I am experiencing feelings of intense happines, connected to eating so simple and clean, especially when in nature with my kids and feeling old negative and sad emotions. My brain is detoxing smiling smiley One minute I'm so emotionally and physically satisfied eating like this and the next I'm craving the intense tastes of gourmet raw.

Last night I had my first fat in 10 days. I bought a large jar of some really good organic, unpasteurized, not salty tasting olives for the kids and I had some. And they really hit the spot where the cravings were, so I had some more and then I had a cracker with it which a friend had brought for my youngest to take on his schooltrip. And that hit the spot even better so I had three more. I knew it was too much but I decided to allow myself to do it and note how I felt afterwards and it didn't feel too good. I was quite pleased with myself for going about the whole thing with what I felt was a very positive attitude and thinking I had learned my lesson from it.

Only tonight, after a good day with nothing but juicy fruits and green smoothie, my cravings returned and I did the whole thing all over again with the olives and crackers and now I feel sick. I can feel the food sitting in my stomach like a brick. It's amazing really, not so long ago I could eat really salty olives, crackers,all raw, without any immediately noticable consequenses and just a few weeks into this trial and already my system has become so sensitive that it won't let me get away with eating like that anymore. I will just have to be strong and not give in to my cravings because it doesn't make me feel good. Instead I will try and concentrate on how good I feel when I eat simple fruits. In a way I find this harder than giving up cooked food because then I could still put all those savoury flavours in my salads. But I'm sure it's just a phase and it will pass.

Good to see you back Tyha and nice to see you here as well Elakti, as you can see from the above you are not the only one who tends to verbosity smiling smiley

Love, francis

Date: June 20, 2007 12:50AM

cherries and strawberries & banana
--
banana
--
one avocado, bits of my salad of green leaf, orange bell pepper. Just nibbled. No dressing. Was going to moosh avo over it, but I haven't had a whole avocado for so long I just wanted to eat it by itself.
I usually have very fatty dressings...not sure what to do. I did use berries as suggested in Graham's book once last week. But no berries today.

Another banana and a finger banana after work.

For dinner...fruit! I feel like eating several Valencias...it is so hot today and this sounds so right. Also have very ripe Ataulfo mango and some kiwis.
Ok...dinner menu is figured out!

Today I was ready for some overt fat. I've been so totally into fruit since reading the book. I do rather miss my gooupy salad-soups. smiling smiley

elakti

Date: June 20, 2007 03:32AM

Hey Elakti, it's nice to see this thread livening up a bit smiling smiley

water with E3live
orange juice
half a litre of green smoothie (banana/water/beet tops)
more green smoothie
3 oranges
green juice (spinach/cucumber/fennel/celery/red pepper)
pasta (zuchini/kohlrabi/sweet potatoe) with pesto sauce (olive oil/pine nuts/sundr.tomatoes/lemon juice/basil

Today is the 3rd day in a row that I've eaten fat. I am still giving in to my cravings for savoury food. I also had some raw chocolates and tea with honey, comfort foods. I feel like I needed to give myself permission to eat less than ideal foods and realize that no great damage was done. I still ate raw. I'll try and get back on track tomorrow. Pushed myself to go a bit further with the excercise. Did 17 reps of the Tibetans (aiming for 21) 5 mins. longer on the rebounder (15 mins. total) and added 10 mins. extra to my walk.

As I'm writing this my stomach is churning and feeling uncomfortable, reminding me that I may think I've still got a choice in what I eat but my body has already made up it's mind and fatty sauces and chocolates will no longer be accepted without a protest. It's ok, I like the idea of eating food as nature grows it. Making that raw pasta with pesto tonight seemed just as strange and unnatural as cooked pasta with pesto. I just need a little bit more time to re-educate my tastebuds.

Francis

Date: June 20, 2007 07:23AM

Elakti, yay!!! oooxxx I love Nora too ha ha.

Which reminds me. I really really love these mandarines and red delicious apples I've been having recenlty. So sweet mmm.

I was a bit naughty and had some hot chocolate, after which my tummy grumbled. sad smiley Oh well, mandarines rule. smiling smiley

Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: June 20, 2007 09:36PM

Today was a good day food and exercise wise.

Water with E3live
Orange juice
2 Mango's
Large piece of watermelon
Green smoothie with water/3 bananas/celery/beet tops
1 banana

17 reps of the Tibetans, 15 mins rebounding, some cycling and a one hour fast walk with the dogs. It feels nice to move and my legs and bum are really beginning to shape up.

I'm very happy with my food intake today. I'm still paying for the raw chocolate I ate yesterday. I slept very badly, feel hungover and very dehydrated. My skin looks dry and tired. The chocolate was a present from a friend and it was in my fridge for ages. I wanted something sweet to eat after yesterday's pasta and fruit was not an option on top of the pesto sauce. The craving for savoury is still there but I'm managing to stay on top of it. It only comes up at night, during the day I'm a happy fruit eater.

Francis

Date: June 21, 2007 02:17AM

Last nite had very small portion of salad with dressing: 2 TEASPOONS tahini, drops of oj, water. also had 3 olives and a walnut. With consternation! But such small tiny amts! smiling smiley So, I had this wicked dream of potatoes and bread, with melted butter pouring over the toast. I woke up confused & agast wondering if I had really eaten all that, and was relieved to realise my overt fats were only that 2 tsp tahini, etc.

Slept 10.5 hours! Felt wonderful all day.

B/f large cherimoya
9:00 1/2 cucumber, celery stick
10:45 banana
1:00 4 plums, apple banana, banana, strawberry

3:30 5 strawberries, banana

6:00 2 stalks celery, tomato, 1/2 fuerte avocado(butter avo!!) AND 5 olives (ooops) & inner leaves of romaine. So satisfying.

I will eat fruit in a few hours. If I am awake. I'm really getting a lot of sleep lately, since this transition to raw. This sleep seems as nutritious as my food. So regenerating, lovely.

Need to exercise more, even if I work. Yoga or Pilates would be do-able.

I've been having massive cleansing eliminations in mornings.

Very dry skin on legs and arms. I think part of body getting rid of stuff. There are little bumps (no itching), some scrape right off, sort of dandruff like. I call these little bumps "little pizzas", LOL. I have a feeling they are waste of cells and starch etc. ??

Anyway, I feel great. I am so fortunate to be doing this again, and finding out about 80-10-10 is so significantly fortunate. I think this week will average to a fat intake that is huge improvement. I sure can feel it. Tomorrow I am going to try to not have overt fats. But, there is half a fuerte avocado in fridge...smiling smiley

Sweet Dreams smiling smiley (but not like mine!)
Elakti

Date: June 24, 2007 11:00PM

I've hit a bit of a rough spot with my eating. Except for two days, I've had fat every evening this week. I have most definitely not been eating low fat this week.

And tonight I had cauliflower rice with lots of spices and oil and olives (no salt) and tomatoe and cucumber rolled up in a lettuce leaf and nori. It was a cold and rainy Sunday today and I just wanted to lie on the settee, wrapped up in a blanket and watch TV. I had lots of fruit during the day and green juice and green smoothie and then I stuffed myself on the cauliflower rice, I had lots of it.

It's still an improvement on my fat intake before I started on this trial but it's not how I want to eat. And that's what is annoying me. I really want to eat hight fruit with a small amount of fat twice a week and yet I keep tripping myself up at the moment.

I've thought of several reasons why this may be happening. It could be because I'm trying to change from high to low fat too quickly. Or it could be that eating low fat is allowing old emotions to come to the surface. I also started doing Network Spinal Analysis 3 weeks ago (http://www.associationfornetworkcare.com) and I am experiencing a lot of negative emotions at the moment.

So I have come to some obstacles on the road but at the same time, in the short time I've been experimenting with high fruit/low fat I have had some wonderful days where I have felt heightened awareness, happier, more vibrant, my teeth are not so sensitive anymore.

Maybe I'm trying to make too many changes at once. Hardly any fat, no salt, no more gourmet, mono eating, no more overeating, not having my first meal of the day until noon.

So this week I'll be aiming at eating some fat every third day and, if I really want it, some gourmet on Sunday. Salt is definitely not an option anymore and overeating is connected to eating too much fat and wanting to feel sleepy and stuffed and not having to make decisions, act or feel at all and going into hibernation.

Francis

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2007 11:04PM by Frannie.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: June 24, 2007 11:22PM

Hi Frannie,

I'm just wondering, what is cauliflower rice? Is it rice with cauliflower in it, or is it minced raw cauliflower, or is it something else?

Date: June 24, 2007 11:52PM

Hi suncloud,

Cauliflower rice is minced raw cauliflower. If you process it in the foodprocessor it has a texture similar to rice.

Date: June 25, 2007 01:50AM

Hi Frannie, cauliflower rice wrap sound yummy. Please do not feel annoyed. You are just where you need to be! All is good.

I stopped taking my meds, I just can't tolerate any pills he he. I am far better than I was at my worst with my back. My tummy doesn't like anything but healthy stuff. I had some bits of cooked vegan sausages in my wraps a few times, but my tummy says no. So, I have no choice lol. Fruit it is. And some greens. Can't stand any fat. My body seems to be particularly sensitive at the moment to anything that is less than perfect.

Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: June 25, 2007 11:01PM

Hi Gosia,
Thanks for your encouraging words. You're right, I am where I should be.
I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better at last. I've always hated taking pills as well. That's good that you're body is sending you such clear messages. I want to get to the stage where I only eat when I'm hungry and my body tells me what it wants to eat and food as such is not important anymore, just a means to an end.

Today I had:

Water with E3live
Orange juice
4 oranges
Green smoothie (4 bananas/water/greens leaves)
3 bananas
1 mango
500 gr. cherries
Green smoothie (4 bananas/water/green leaves)
10 dates

I mono ate the oranges on an empty stomach and they gave me such a wonderful feeling of sustained energy.

It's one o'clock in the morning where I am and my stomach feels empty, a feeling I associate with hunger, which I know is not true. I am trying to rejoice in that empty feeling, knowing that my digestive system can rest for a while smiling smiley

Francis

Date: June 26, 2007 09:06PM

I feel the need to post more often right now. Just to make sure I get back on track.

Today I had:

Water with E3live
Orange juice
4 oranges
Watermelon (three big slices)
Green smoothie (3 bananas/water/celery/green leaves
1 banana
2 dates

I have been doing my exercises almost every day. Seventeen reps of the Tibetans, 15 minutes on the rebounder and an hour of vigorous walking plus cycling to my son's school and the market and the park and just about everywhere else. I'm really beginning to see and feel a difference, better muscle tone, my bum and thighs are firming up and I feel stronger, more energetic and my joints are loosening up. It's a joy to move except for the Tibetans and rebounding which still doesn't go easy winking smiley

I'm being aware of that empty feeling in my stomach again. This used to be the time where I would have a late night snack of nuts and dried fruit. I am trying to enjoy this feeling of emptyness instead of feeling the need to fill it.

Francis

Date: June 28, 2007 11:24PM

Yesterday I ate:
Water with E3live
Orange Juice
4 oranges
1 pineapple
Another pineapple
Green juice (cucumber/celery/fennel/red pepper/spinach)
Green smoothie (bananas/water/green leaves/celery)
2 bananas
2 tomatoes
1 avocado
5 olives (could have done without those)
Small head of romaine lettuce
1 rib celery

Today I ate:
Water with E3live
Orange juice
1 pineapple
Another pineapple
Watermelon
2 litres of green smoothie (bananas/water/green leaves/celery)
25 dates (they were only small ones smiling smiley

I'm a little bit concerned about the next two days. I've been invited to two birthday parties. One tomorrow evening and one on Saturday evening. Both parties will be raw but there will be lots of tempting gourmet food and the usual raw chocolate goodies and drinks. I'm not worried about the chocolate. Me and raw chocolate have said our final goodbyes. On Saturday I was planning on eating some fat anyway but I could have done with a few more weeks of no temptation. I suppose I could do the David Mason thing and eat lots and lots of fruit before I go and bring a huge watermelon and just go to see friends and not to eat.
Hmmmmmm.

Francis

Date: July 01, 2007 03:02AM

Hi again. Today I had some bananas, a large mango, a whole watermelon, and a couple oranges, and a small simple salad (only have romaine, some bell pepper, celery). Soon will eat another salad. I am low on food, and do not have the fruit I want. I feel disgruntled and hungry and "appetite-y". I think I will eat a large mango and some bananas instead of or before the salad.

I have noticed a BIG difference in how I feel depending on the amt of fruit I eat. If the quantity of fruit drops I do not feel as well, not as UP, and there is a definite increase of cravings for bready cheesy stuff. So, voila!

I swam in pool today. Otherwise no exercise in particular. I should do the Tibetan postures. I saw them illustrated and described in Joe Alexander's book, and have heard mention of them often. It looks like nice yoga. I have good memories of yoga. Why don't I do it? I may be trying tennis again soon.

Tomorrow I must shop. Need fruit!!!!!! smiling smiley Elakti

Date: July 05, 2007 12:21AM

My update: My last week wasn't low fat. Why? I tried some gourmet raw for the first time! I enjoyed the experience and my curiosity got satisfied. I learned some new recipes for my kids, and this is good. I learned that I do prefer simple meals. Still, I appreciate the experience. I heard so much about raw food restaurants before, and this was my first experience of eating gourmet raw.

I am now enjoying sweet mandarines and I wouldn't swap it for anything else! smiling smiley

Gosia

PS Interestingly, my son who enjoyed some gournet raw too, said today that he head enough and he chose to have something simple instead.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2007 12:25AM by rawgosia.

Date: July 05, 2007 12:49AM

Hi Elakti,

I have noticed a big difference as well in how I feel depending on the amount of fruit I eat. The 5 Tibetans are really good, try them!

I am still stuck where I was last week. Eating more fat than I should. I ended up eating gourmet at the birthday parties and I find myself thinking of excuses why I should be allowed to do so. This is my last week at home before the kids break up for the summer holidays and we will go to England for the best part of six weeks. I will be in the countryside, away from my friends and potlucks with tempting raw dishes. I have been eating things that tasted really nice but made me feel awful the next day. Like salads with tamari dressing. I took one bite and I was lost. That stuff is so more-ish. I never use it myself.

I'm not trying to force myself to eat high fruit/low fat because of some ideological reason. I need to eat like that because I can feel that I'm hurting my body when I eat high fat, spiced up, gourmet food.

I am doing my exercises every day and that helps to make me feel better. Especially the rebounding, it really helps to keep things moving smiling smiley

How are you doing Gosia, are you still around? How is your back doing, is it mending and did you make it to your conference on the 25th?

Francis

Date: July 05, 2007 06:39AM

"I'm not trying to force myself to eat high fruit/low fat because of some ideological reason."

I like this. smiling smiley

Frannie, I haven't gone to the conference yet, I am in two days, so I will see how I can manage a long flight to Europe. At the moment I am rally fed up again, because my tummy has been hurting. It seems me the pills have had a bad effect (what pills don't?) on the lining of my tummy. I probably should just fast. I'll be away for a week (busy at the conference), so I will get back to the trial then.

Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Posted by: Peisinoe ()
Date: July 05, 2007 01:26PM

lately for lunch #1 and lunch #2, I have been starting with mono oranges, and then 2 hours later mono strawberries!

I am glad my body is naturally asking for these things, and not, for example, vegan pizza or a chocolate bar.

smiling smiley

xxpeisi

Date: July 05, 2007 05:00PM

Hi peisi,

Nice to see you back again. I have been eating mono oranges as well and I really get an energy buzz out of it.

I noticed on your other thread that you were asking about raw pregnancies. Did you look on [www.thegardendiet.com] for Jinjees experiences with raw pregnancies? She's got some good information on there and ebooks you can download. I'm convinced after almost 5 years of studying the raw vegan diet and reading about other people's experiences with it, including mothers and babies, that it's totally possible to have the healthiest pregnancy on all raw.It's highly unlikely that I will have another child but I would have loved to experience an all raw pregnancy and birth.

Gosia, where in Europe are you going for your conference?

So far my day is going well. I've had orange juice, green juice, green smoothie and bananas. I'm aiming at having another green smoothie and some more bananas.

Francis

Date: July 05, 2007 11:57PM

Netherlands! Eindhoven!

Staying all-raw yet alone low-fat raw may be a challenge. Some would choose to fast, but I am of an easily starving type and I'd rather eat! I'll see how I go.

Me likes oranges too. Got some today and look forward to munching on them. Hope they will be sweet.

Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Posted by: Peisinoe ()
Date: July 06, 2007 08:24AM

Hey guys!!
Just wanted to say that I am joining a new 80-10-10 trial/challenge!!
Check my posts there for my personal updates.

My conclusion for this trial is:

It works! I lost weight, my energy went up, and I find it ito be nicer with less fats. I still eat between 10-25% though, but it is a process.

I wish everyone here much luck, and if you'd like, come join the new challenge with me!!

xxpeisi

Date: July 06, 2007 01:53PM

Gosia I don't believe it, you're coming to the Netherlands!!
I live in the Netherlands, in Amsterdam, about an hour away from Eindhoven. I don't know if you will read this before you leave but if you have time at the beginning of your stay ( like this weekend) and you feel like visiting Amsterdam, I'd be very happy to put you up and share a raw meal with you. I'll be leaving for England on Monday or Tuesday next week.

Good luck on the new challenge Peisi. I might join you, I'll see what Gosia wants to do with this trial when she gets back.

Love, francis

Current Page: 6 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables