Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Life as I want it.
Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: April 12, 2007 04:17PM

hey noff u kno wat i think the wheatgrass stand is a sweet idea! ppl would deffinately buy it if wwe were in our bathing suits showing off our awsome bods hahaha,, we could b like yeeaa drink this stuff and u can look as hot as i do ;p lmao,, yummay! gojis and chocolate are the bomb!share the luv haha :p dude yor mom and yor sister are suporting u thats awsomeness!!! kewl :] haha u r deffinately gunna make it thru this i kno it, if u were strong enough 2 do it b4 u kno neone would b supporting u can deffinately do it now, tripple strength haha, if that makes sense lol,, i kno wat u mean tho, how u felt alone,, having ppl who support u in person is waaay different than support over the internet,, but its better than nuthin lol, im waay glad this site is here 2 grinning smiley oo yor muscles ache, i luv it wen my muscles ache!,, lol im just a freak like that,, excercise baby!! so u get that rockin body woot! hehe i cant wait till we both r there !!!!! YAAAYYY!! stay positive, and netime u feel like u wunna hav cooked food, just think about how it always makes u feel afterwards, and eat like 5 bananas if u hav 2, thats waaay better than cake or sumthin lol, and if ur about to take a bite of bad stuff im gunna pop outta nowhere and be like wat are you doing??put that down! bad girl sit!lmao :p hav a saweet day noff!! hey wat is yor real name btw? toodlies :]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 12, 2007 04:55PM

hey noff u kno wat i think the wheatgrass stand is a sweet idea! ppl would deffinately buy it if wwe were in our bathing suits showing off our awsome bods hahaha,, we could b like yeeaa drink this stuff and u can look as hot as i do ;p lmao,, yummay! gojis and chocolate are the bomb!share the luv haha :p dude yor mom and yor sister are suporting u thats awsomeness!!! kewl :] haha u r deffinately gunna make it thru this i kno it, if u were strong enough 2 do it b4 u kno neone would b supporting u can deffinately do it now, tripple strength haha, if that makes sense lol,, i kno wat u mean tho, how u felt alone,, having ppl who support u in person is waaay different than support over the internet,, but its better than nuthin lol, im waay glad this site is here 2 grinning smiley oo yor muscles ache, i luv it wen my muscles ache!,, lol im just a freak like that,, excercise baby!! so u get that rockin body woot! hehe i cant wait till we both r there !!!!! YAAAYYY!! stay positive, and netime u feel like u wunna hav cooked food, just think about how it always makes u feel afterwards, and eat like 5 bananas if u hav 2, thats waaay better than cake or sumthin lol, and if ur about to take a bite of bad stuff im gunna pop outta nowhere and be like wat are you doing??put that down! bad girl sit!lmao :p hav a saweet day noff!! hey wat is yor real name btw? i got sum whatgrass here, hav a sip , hehe:p toodlies noff :]

Posted by: noff ()
Date: April 12, 2007 07:06PM

hahahahaha you used me for my diary!!!hahaha I must go console myself with ice cream. NOT! muahaha I am stronger now! I am all about helping others especially with any raw issue...hm..now that bill withers song is gonna be stuck in my head all day. Good thing i like it. Alright!
So today I woke up feelin pretty good. My alarm woke me up at 9 and i fully intended on getting up...but ended up sleepng unitl 11ish. Oh well, work starts at 12:30 so I'm good. Today is my favorite day of the week, I'm all giddy with excitement. As soon as 6oclock rolls around I'm hitting up my friend and seeing when she's free to join me at the farmers market tonight! FARMERS MARKET WEEEEEE! fun times to be had by all. haha This is when I buy the majority of my food for the week. Last week I didn't buy enough so this time I gotta have a stategy. I have four bags, two per person. I gotta put the boxed stuff at the bottom or things that won't get crushed....lettuce and others on top. I feel like a coach and this is the big day. hahaha.
Okay so yesterday was good and the first day back on 100% raw. I'm not decided on whether having a little cooked meal every week or few days would help me emotionally 'break up' with cooked food, I know it works for some...but I tend to binge when that happens so I'm doing 100%. I'm trying to zap my craving so it's best i think. I weighed myself in at 130lbs, I'm 5', 2 1/2 " and I want to slim down to how i was about four or so years ago when I was swimming and playing soccer and was pretty fit. Well that's my goal. I'm gonna post more positive blogs here, it got pretty depressing when i slipped before in my post so I'm making a fresh start. Today is day two and here I go. I'm sure the next post will be about farmers or something like that...I'm excited for it myself, hahaha wow I'm gonna calm myself down so I don't act like an addict at work....breathe in, breathe out....

Date: April 12, 2007 07:46PM

lmao! breath in breath out haha,, awsome!! i wunna go! im running out f food, and i hav no money :[[ bad, either im gunna hav 2 fast or eat crap, cuz seriously there is nuthing here,, where do u work? i used 2 work at a health food sto a big one down here, hehe it was fun :p u can deffinately do it! i beeelieeve!! lol how much hav u lost so far? man ur getting me excited, i wunna go 2 the friggin farmers market!! someday i will b free and i will! haha, tell me how the farmers market gos :].......gojis and chocolate mmmmmmmmmm.....................smiling smiley

Date: April 13, 2007 01:52AM

haha hello!!!!! Ya when I'm low on money or out of it I think I should go on a fast! haha Right now I have nothing but a few bananas and lettuce and am about to go to farmers so I'm waiting. I ate a few strawberries at work so that and the shake this morning is all I've eaten. I was reading about how raw fooders would rather not eat for long periods of time if they can't get raw food than eat coooked. Your body is ready for that, haha awesome. I'm on friggin day two so I'm not completely there but I so understand that. cool cool cool cool cool cool. I don't know if I've lost any, I weighed myself months and months ago and think I was 135 then....or not, I don't remember. I don't think I'll be weighing myself everyday or week though, I want to go by how I look and feel. Otherwise I'd go crazy since I have OCD. I read that you do to, oomg....it gets intense I don't wanna feed that crazy fire!!!! So I can't wait til we are both at our goal weight!!!!!!!!!!! We gonna do it!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah I totally can imagine you popping up and smackiing the cooked food away. haha I'd do it for you too, but I'd dress up in some giant smurf or berry outfit...oooooo with a cape too!!!!!! I'll post my farmers experience later tonight most likely!!!!!!!!!! happy happy joy joy! hahahah I can't believe how energetic I am since I haven't really eaten anything....oh and I'm injured too..haha okay I'm outa here, farmers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: April 13, 2007 02:08AM

lmfao!!!!! omgosh im laughing soo hard deffinately the berry outfit with the cape, ahahaaa!! woah no, no no , i am so NOT ready fast thats the problem, im on day 3! lol i think im gunna b outta food by uhh, gaww these friggin brain spasms wat the hek is today!! by saturday ill prolly b out, this is sukkage, and im craving pb&j!! ,,but i wont!! bc i kno noffinberry will kick my @ss if i do
;p

ahaa the crazy fire, yah tru, tru, i just weigh myself wen i feel thinner, 2 c how much i dropped,, dude the farmers market is open this late! that is soo awsome, everything shut down around 8-10 here!! i hate it! ghey town (mumbles)
lol jk
ya but i gotta get outta here b4 i go crazaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAAAAH!!!(already am)
hav fun!!!!! ill b on later 2night if u wunna talk tell me wat u got so i can imagine myself eating it :p
lets c if this works...

AAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!! YESSSSSSS grinning smiley

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 13, 2007 05:09AM

hey there darlin...how was the farmers market???? i hope all was well...i bet you had so much fun...yeah i didnt get to henry's on wed i ALWAYS go on wednesdays and i am running out of food.....i will survive though i am going to go to the farmers market on sunday then i will go to henry's after to get whatever i didn't get there....hmm you are doing awesome gal!!! i am so proud of ya!!! yay you...and i know what ou mean about the scale i have the same problem falls in line with my Ed.....it is crazy i had to throw my last scale away....and put the new one up so i won't get to it...i used to leave it outside my bedroom door...and then i would step on it every time i went in and out of my room...or if i changed or went to the bathroomm or ate something....that is why it is not in sight right now haha..
well girlie take care and have a fabulous day!!!
sending you lots of good vibes and love
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: April 13, 2007 05:42PM

noffin,noffin, noffin
(ahaa luv it)
where hav u gone?
tell me about the farmers market! ooh i was just watchng this vid where david wolf is making this crazy smoothie drink with all the superfoods, iwas going crazy i wanted to reach my hand into the screen and grab him out and make him come 2 my house and be my smoothie slave mahahahaa!, lol,
btw how did u get injured?? and ru growing wheatgrass right now? o yah i likeswitchfoot 2, well sorta, theyre ok, i like that song once in a while, but i can only listen 2 it like once a month or i get waaaysick of it lol,, so wat r yor favorite bands?

Posted by: thinkingraw ()
Date: April 13, 2007 07:21PM

hey noff!

so i'm catching up on your diary...and i see that you're trying to lose weight! me too! plus...the whole ocd about weighing yourself thing? oh man. I used to weigh myself everyday and I would freak out if I had gained like, half a pound. but then i got to college and that changed lol...

i'm so inspired by your sarcastic comment about eating ice cream. that's awesome that you can just...laugh in ice cream's face! great job smiling smiley

i can't wait to hear about how the farmer's market went!!!

Date: April 14, 2007 03:23AM

hey there....awesome day today for you i am sure...how are you???well i hope all is well with you and you are enjoying all those yummy fruits and veggies from the farmers market!!!
take care
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 14, 2007 10:50PM

hellooo diary and hello my beautiful readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

Thanks sachelle "awesome day today for you i am sure". haha I laughed and said, yes yes, it was wasn't it now. haha your faith in my hapiness is much appreciated.

Okay so farmers was fun, as always. I wish it were peach season though...I can't wait til there's more fruit available! I got a six of those green squares of strawberries, sooo good. I ended up taking a cardboard container, the berries make up half of it, then i had a messenger bag stuffed with 8lbs of oranges over my shouler and was off to find more goodness. I was like a bulldozer going through the crowd! haha I heard people say things like "seeing all this food people are buying makes me want to go buy something too" oh man look at those berries!" haha i'm all"it's miiiiiine" hahaha I filled up the container with a variety of avocados...two 'ryans' and one 'bacon'(unfortunate name for a fruit....) ahah and lets see...brocolli, cauliflower, spinach, a frozen shot of wheatgrass...i forget what else actually...I have a ton of lettuce so ima make strawberry,banana kale or some other green smoothies a bunch. Oh wow those oranes are soo soo good. At work last night I ate some strawberries then two oranges and two bananas, my friend im working with goes "you just always seem to have fruit!' haha yes. yes i do. Wouldn't have it any other way. Oh so thursday i was just standing at work and something goes haywire in my hip...my bro thinks i maybe dislocated it...never done that before so i don't know how to tell exactly..I've been limping around since then. I was just standing still when i noticed the sharp pain as i said so...i don't know the immediate cause. It was a bit tough limping around farmers though, my friend carried the strawberries walking the 4 or so blocks back to her house so that made it easier. I wish she were a bit more sympathetic honestly, she made a few sad faces at me when she realised she had to stop for me to catch up but didn't offer to carry something til i shoved the cardboard flat in her face. haha whatev, some people seem to have endless movies going on in the head and forget to use their senses every now and then. hm. I want to do a smoothie fast, the plan is for at least two green smoothies everyday, breakfast is always a smoothie. If all my meals aren't smoothies then they are plain fruit or simple salads. I've been having horrible cravings and so I'm cutting out salt, nuts and chocolate for a while, small amounts of chocolate and nuts in the future if i can handle them. I always want to binge when i eat them though so for now i'm going to say adios. goodbye you craving inducers!!!!!!!!!! i say good day! heh heh heh, I feel strong! haha.

Fuzz
I know what you mean when 'meant to live' first came out i liked it but got reeeeeally sick of it, radio music makes me sick anyway. My bro had them on his computer and i played a few songs a bit ago and found they were alright by me, a few were good songs. but...if i'm already over them and have no desire to hear them again. haha. I like to have a constant stream of new music to listen to. If I don't I feel suffocated by all the unoriginal stuff called music nowadays. haha I found an xm raadio station i can stand though for work called 'ethel' haha. So let's see well i just listened to arcade fires cover of 'this must be the place' by the talking heads. good stuff. what are you listening to? ha oh i hope i din't come off as a music snob, im not really i swear! I can appreciate all music, the way it makes people feel is rawkin awesome and whatever makes ya dance is good stuff.haha hm. oh so you feel full from my description of food? haha empty pockets suck man, i had to sell concert tickets i bought so that i could pay rent and FOOD! nooooo sad day. well fuzz...fuzzofuzz, what's up today?

Date: April 14, 2007 11:34PM

yyyay ur bax!geez that teen forum is dead lol
ohh maan, u had 2 sell concert tickets for rent and food that sux!!! what concert??im sorry !

aahaha, you holding those strawberries at the farmers market reminds me of wen i get my grapes at the healthfood store, i run inside and i see them, and im like yess grapes!! how long i hav waited for you!! and i grab sum as fast as i can and hold them close 2 me, only for a second,, i hope that nobody sees me wen i do it but i always catch a few ppl looking my way like wat is wrong with that kid? lol and then i walk around the store all wideyed trying not 2 eat ne of them,lol
freaks
hHaha
wow wat is up with yor friend lol, i wouldve been helping u out, haha she was prolly in dreamland :p
haha i kno the bacon name for an avo always turns me off it reminds me of bacon with avo, and sumhow i get the taste in my mouth and im like who the frick thought of this name? gross

i kno i hav cravings 2 for allthat crap!!! it sux!!
i gave in but not that bad :[
omg i used 2 hav that hip thing, my hiip would hurt wen i walked and cracked, but it stopped!! i sweaar it was the rawfood movin through me cuz it got worse wen i ate raw but then it went away :] idk wat i t is weird right? i dunno but i feel yor pain haha:p

i am exactly the same way with music! i cant stand listening 2 the same stupid songs over and over again, even if its a song i really like, if they keep playing it over and over (which they do cuz theyre annoying botards)i end up hating it,, i hav the switchfoot cd frum like 4 years ago, haha me and my friends were so into it wen we were like 13 that they went 2 their concert (i missed it cuz of my tard parents) but im ok now, lol, i dont really like them nemore, theyre not bad tho,,lol!! i dont think ur a music snob lmao! i pretty much dance 2 watever i like, but i mostly like rock and punk, like Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Used, Nirvana, Three Days Grace, Marilyn Manson, Flyleaf, System of a Down, HIM, finch, Avenged Sevenfold,,the disturbed, jimmy eat world, blue october,, and i like techno wen im feeling weird lol but i like all stuff, except i hav 2 admit that i really dont like oldies, my dad killed that 4 me, lol, and i just dont like christian music, i dont kno wat it is about it, but i just dont like it, well most of it lol, sum i like,, but yah i really want xm!! but i gots no money or car fer that matter so that would b pointless, lol
uhhgghghh my mom is here ad shes sucha jerk, me and my lil sis keep asking her if shell take us out 2 het sum apples, and spinache and shes like we hav nuts here and chicken, both of them r frozen and like a year old,, and she wont take us,,jack........
u get the picture blah
srry so ya my day has been watev, im glad yors was really kool tho :]]

Date: April 14, 2007 11:48PM

hey! I'm going out the door but just wanted to say that last night i was was kept warm by the used's concert tee. bomb! hhaha talk to you later grapie! haha i laughed pretty hard at you running to the grapes then walkin around wide eyed trying not to eat them. hhahaha talk to you later!

Date: April 15, 2007 12:12AM

hey darlin....welll girl i am sorry you are having a bad day...what grocery stores do you have around your house?? like where do you shop?? hmm too bad it wasn't a place you knew well that they would let you get stuff on credit...there is a health food store here that lets some people which is really cool..where do you shop???
hmm well other then that you are staying positive hun that is awesome......hmm we are both on right now and i am wondering if you have a messenger we can chat...unlike the crazy girl from earlier haha...

oh my your grape story is great...when i first went raw i did that with banana's it is in my diary like page 1 about me filling up my whol cart with organic banana's and everyone staring like WTF...haha it was soo funny but i just laughed it off.....
hey do you about the pritikin center in fl...not sure wher it is just wondering if near you...
hmm
anyways have a wonderful day and talk with you soon
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: April 16, 2007 04:16AM

Raw food o how i love thee. hhaaaha I was at work today watchin my coworkers put lots of ice cream and crap away while I stuck with water until i could eat at home. I love how attatched i am to raw food. I wish it could as easy as this forever..
so I can't wait until i move to LA this fall and dive into the raw food community down there. It's going to be the best days of my life up to date.haha i love how the good mood this food puts me in makes me feel everyday is the best day ever. haha alright, that's a good thing. <3

Date: April 16, 2007 04:25AM

hi doll...yay you and yay raw food!! i know i love how it makes me feel and how yummy it is!!! love it love it!!!
well glad you had a very good positive day!!
keep it up darlin
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxxoxo

Posted by: oneSource ()
Date: April 17, 2007 12:54AM

fuzzysox - I live upstate not in the city ... it's not like NYC at all. the good thing is I live in a rural city ... I mean there are organic vegetable farms and farmer's markets all over the place... and also lots of hunters, hicks, meat eating immigrants ... I don't know. that's a snapshot. I'm still looking though! I finally found another Animal Rights activist!
yay
[sorrry, sidenote]

Date: April 17, 2007 03:35AM

hi mylove how are you today????? well i hope all is well with yOU!!! just writing to check in with you...you are probably at work...hope it is going great as i am sre it is cuz you are full of strength and persistance....keep it up hun
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: April 17, 2007 06:38AM

earthangel you are one of a kind, i could just hug ya! haha ya i need all the strength i can get at work, it gets pretty scary sometimes but i figure i haven't slipped for a while so why ruin that? okay so today was my first day back to school from spring break and it huuuurt haha only a month til i'm out and back to my rents house for summer. I'm gonna be having smoothies for breakfast everyday with my mom and sister which i can not wait for. It's literally enough of a reason to live at home for a few months. I'm thinking more and more about going to a retreat somewhere tropical the year after next, yoga or raw or just a foreign country for at least a year. I feel like I need to get out of this country and be a part of another community. Anyone have suggestions of a place?

Date: April 17, 2007 06:46AM

hmm noff i am not sure buti want to do that too haha...that is amazing and me and a friend on here were talking about that before...but she is having tough times now so i don't know...but i think any place is great and refreshing and awseome...especially after all we have as americans and all we abuse you know?? we don't appreciate things and really love ourselfs and mother nature like people from other More fortunate (in my opion) and wealthier countries because of their spirits and lives and love and appreciation not their amount of possesions and money....smiling smiley
well i am glad you are doing so well and i knew you were i don't need you to tell me smiling smiley i have so much confidence in yoU!!!!!! that is so awesome you are doing so welll......keep it up darlin!

hey and btw thanks for the hug i needed it tonight....
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 19, 2007 06:47AM

I can't wait for my box from rawguru comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! i must, I must be patient! Aye...hahah I ordered cocoa nibs, a chocolate/greens bar, tahini and a book with helpful advice for the transition. When will it be here! I love mail in general, well not the junk kind, and oh my oh my...a box with goodies is being sent my way! Oh so tomorrow is farmers market! my absolute favorite day of the week. A friend at work was saying how i should be her nutritionist, so i invited her to join me at the farmers market tomorrow. I diverted her from eating ranch with her carrots at work, gave her a hummus and salsa dip instead. Delicious, of course, better than ranch dressing. She thinks it's to expensive to improve her diet (SAD) so I'll show her the HUGE $1 lettuces and cheap strawberries and oranges. I've been getting those every week and they have been fabulous everytime. I've been craving avocados so I'm going to make this phenominal avocado kale salad i've seen on a few raw recipe sites. It's so addicting so i make enough for one meal at a time since I always eat the whole amount i make. so so good! Alright well I'm off to do some yoga then it's to bed so i can snooze enough to be concious for a test tomorrow. yippie. grinning smiley

Date: April 19, 2007 07:10AM

Hey there...yummy!!! and yay for helping a friend...what kind of hummus did you make...or are you lucky enough to have a place that sells raw hummus somewhere???? i love hummus so since going raw that is one of my things i had to find a replacement for haha..i make it with zucchini it is sooo yummy!! well awesome awesome for yoU!! keep up the good work
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 20, 2007 01:46AM

i wish i knew a place that sold raw hummus, I love it so much! There were a few weeks last year when I ate it at every meal. I used regular hummus and salsa since there was seriously nothing else for her to eat besides bagels and cream cheese and other food like that.
..on a cold note..it's raining! I'm about to go to farmers and this time and it's just me goin so I have to park real close so I drop off bags in the car and keep going back for more, haha. well today was a good day, lemon/mint water, strawberries and a banana at breakfast, more and more bananasvand an apple, and I just had a salad with lettuce from my garden. I have a dozen or so kiwis left to eat, time to restock!

Date: April 20, 2007 06:37AM

hey there....oh that is cool...oh i was hoping for new hummus place haha...oh well...hey make your own that is an awesome thing and a good substitute i love it!!!!!!!! hmm well awesome day today you did really well!! keep it up and have fun at the farmers market!!
take care
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: thinkingraw ()
Date: April 21, 2007 02:31AM

mmm, hummus is so yummy. earth angel, how do you make it?

noff, you sound AMAZING! you're going to yoga...and you're doing a great job...and you're taking people to the farmer's market!!!! you are my new idol smiling smiley i'm so impressed. congrats on doing an amazing job.

and i'm so excited about your package! let me know how the book is...and what the book is. i need to be more educated on my new lifestyle. so, i hope you have a great day tomorrow.

can't wait to hear more from you!

Posted by: meow ()
Date: April 21, 2007 03:25AM

hey noff! sounds like you're doing well. that's great that you're helping out a friend and showing her how to improve her diet. real, fresh foods taste so much better than fake, chemically altered crappy foods- everyone deserves to eat healthy!

so you're moving to LA soon, huh? i love it here, i've been here for 3 months tomorrow!!! time sure flies! there are so many vegan cafes around here...and juice bars and things like that. i'm broke from the move so i haven't really taken advantage of that, but i can't wait til i have more money so i can check those places out! do you know where in LA you'll be? everywhere is different! i'm in west hollywood and i love it here, there's so much to do and it's close to everything smiling smiley i have friends who live in silver lake and love it there as well, and most of my guy friends live in hollywood and the valley, but that's not as safe for girls and it's not as nice, either. gotta be careful!

anyway...sorry for rambling! have a great night!

Date: April 21, 2007 03:31AM

hey noff how are you today??? just stopping in to say hello!!! i hope all is well with you!!! keep up all the good work i know you are doing great!!!....take care and stop by my journal if you have time haha no one does lol i am talking to myself lol.......
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 21, 2007 05:43AM

people read my journal!? Sweeeeeeet. haha Thanks for all the comments!
Well today was proof that I've come a long way in a few years. Typcally I would have used today as an excuse to get candy and probably a burger or pizza and be a total lazy @%$ the entire day. haha It's funny to hear from friends who did some variation of that today and not have any inclination to join in.
Anyway, it rained yesterday so i couldn't get anyone to go to farmers with me, but i Love rain with a capital 'L' so it was a fun lil adventure anyway. I wish more farms were organic though...it's such a let down to see all this amazing food spread out and then hear "uh, no we're normal" when I ask if they are organic. haha normal, meh, hehe. I didn't buy much but the tangerines from the CalPoly orchards are so so good. I read you shouldn't over do citrus, 2 big oranges a day or so, but I could care less right now. I had a slip up last night, oh no! haha I felt sluggish this morning because of it, but I'm not keeping track of days that I'm raw so moving past it is easy. (...tearing down a huge calendar with the days marked) haha that' fictional, just some comedy to lighten this entry. soooooooo hm,

oh so thinkinraw, I laugh at the thought of being someones hero. haha well I am at work to little kids when they see me scooping ice cream...haha. You ever do yoga? It was intimidating to me at first since the poses were so strenuous...but if ya do a little bit everyday you'd be surprised at the progress you can make! I love reading your journal so I'll keep talking to ya, keep postin!

meow,so I am moving to close to UCUrvine sine my roommate goes there. I was originally going to move to torrance or santa monica but the house situaton works out better this way. I visited a friend in LA and loved it. It erased the stereotype of the annoying 'socal' person for me, I'm so giddy, I can't wait to move! haha well I feel you about the money situation, if you do venture out to a raw restaurant let me know. smiling smiley I love your name by the way

earthangel! I always read your posts! I do! I do! I forget to post a lot though, eek! You are always so supportive and i love ya for it. I'll be leavin you more notes, so until I do know this, you RAWK! grinning smiley How do you always manage to leave EVERYONE a message? Whenever i look at the forum to see who posted last for every journal it's ALWAYS you! what a lover, xoxxo

Date: April 21, 2007 05:53AM

hey love!!! awesome awesome i love the rain too when i am prepared for it haha...i was expecting sunshine today for the beach with my little gals...so i was disappointed to see rain on my way to work haha....but made the best of it and still went on my run this evening in the rain it was amazing!!!

hmm i know the farmers market is amazing but then you get worried is it organic and a lot of them won't be....but i found quite a few in san diego...so that was nice...of course it would still be awesome that they were all organic so i had more of a choice...hey did you check to see if peace pies was at your farmers market??? they would help you with that sweet tooth haha...they make the most amazing devine pies...you will die for them haha i tried a bite at the farmers market last sunday OMG!!! haha
hmm i never hearda bout that citrus rule don't follow it...wher did you hear that?? many people don't follow or believe...especially the fruitarians and look how healthy and well they prosper....so don't worry if you want to eat more then 2 go for it...i know that sometimes in the morning when i first when raw when i was hungry i would eat like 4 oranges or 5 haha...the other day not sure which day but i had like 5 oranges and that was in one sitting lol...so sometimes you just have to go with it an dnot worry about what people believe you know?? some of the stuff that doesn't make much sense as to why is usually someones personal choice smiling smiley
well take care hun and have a great day!!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

hmm i don't know i just make sure to post on everyone's journal cuz i want to support and be there for everyone!!

Posted by: meow ()
Date: April 22, 2007 07:57PM

hey noff, when you move to LA you'll have a lot more organic options at farmer's markets! i just went to the hollywood farmer's market for the first time today and they had mainly organic stuff, or at the very least, grown w/o pesticides and chemicals. there are tons of them in this area that are regulated...i forget by who but you can go online to www.farmernet.com/ to find all the certified farmer's markets in socal. i'm sure you'll have at least one near you in irvine. everything was so fresh and wonderful, and there were samples and a raw food/sprouted beans booth! i was in heaven. it was so much better than going to farmer's markets on the east coast!

glad to hear you're doing well!

Current Page: 2 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables