Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 19 of 21
Re: needing a fresh start
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: March 30, 2009 12:46AM

>last night the flakes were as big as my hand<

Wow! Beautiful.

We had a gorgeous misty blue sky and fog off in the distance last night that was the most beautiful evening scape I've seen out our living room window in many years.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: April 09, 2009 05:46PM

How ya doing Pam? I've been thinking of you lately. I hope Washington is feeling some spring in the air..it's right around the corner.

How about a little 1 week challange to get back to high raw..thought that might help me out in getting started. We could start this Saturday and go thru to next Saturday and then check back in here to see how we did. I have Friday off and I'm going shopping for green smoothie and green juice veggies, fruits, some nuts, dates, and seeds.

Yes..I am going to do this, and I'm going off the one or 2 cups of coffee I've been having too..how I get back to doing coffee I can't figure..but I do love to meet up with friends for that chat and I guess coffee is cheap and it's always around. I am going back to my peppermint tea.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: April 12, 2009 02:39AM

howde doo prisim, so good to see you on here. I'm game for all raw for a week. I have been going easy on myself lately but haveing green smoothies I have nettles growing in the back and mixing them in the smoothie. They taste very green but I can feel the strength they have. My daughter has had some smoothies with me and I gave her unhealthy friend a small glass and she went home with a bag of nettles.
I think I am over the coffee thing for a while I just started drinking the coffee but trying to make myself aware of how it makes me feel. The coffee made me stink like coffee and my poo smelled like it as well ewwww so now when I smell coffee it reminds me of poo so thats an adversion. Not interested in coffee now.

With other foods I am just allowing myself to eat them but with thoughts of just how it is makeing me feel and how it tastes. I am hopeing this will help me make the transition to all raw without fighting with my self.

I usually have been haveing green smoothies and fruit which satisfies me throughout the day but some times I get a huge craveing for something not raw so I think about it and eventually allow it but I try to make myself aware of just how it tastes and how it makes me feel. Last week the family had spagetti and I had some, I was sick that evening and the next day I think it was due to the spagetti, While I was eating it I really desired some raw spagetti it seemes to have so much more flavor. I am not certain but I think I will not be desireing the spagetti for a while. I am not sure if others would agree with me here but I am so tired of fighting myself and going raw and then eating cooked. The yoyoing is really hurting me worse than eating only cooked foods.

When I use to smoke I knew how bad the smoking was for me and those around me but that did not deter me from smoking. My little girls would ask me to quit all the time but that did not convince me to quit. I even would quit in the past and still desire the cigerettes. I quit cold turkey two years ago and while eating raw foods I replaced the desire to smoke with deep breathing and positive afermations. I feel confident that I will not start smoking again because when I smell the smoke I feel ill. I hate cigeretts now, I would wish I could get to that understanding with cooked foods. To realize and hate what cooked foods is about.

Posted by: HealthNVitality ()
Date: April 13, 2009 02:54PM

Thanks, pampam.
That is a great testimonial to how the body changes and is always healing itself.
As the cells of the taste buds are replaced with new, healthy cells, our sense of taste changes to become more healthy.
It is also helpful to recognize the power of thought.

If you post a reply to this message and would like my feedback, it would be best to send me a private message to that effect. Otherwise, I may not check this thread for a while.

***Info from the advisors at HealthNVitality***

Date: April 14, 2009 01:46PM

I had another gasteric attack inwhich my insides feel like they are going to swell up and explode. This has been happening on ocassions when I eat some cooked foods. I am not sure what cooked foods cause this problem but this time it was the pizza the family was eating on Sunday. I had two slices of vegitable pizza and noticed a almost imediate acid feeling in my stomach, the feeling grew to a great intensity which made me almost cry in pain and want to find relief fast so I found two tums tablets but those did no good. I started to pace a little hopeing the pain would find some relief and when I would drink water the pain increased. I remembered somewhere I read to drink some vineger for gassey stomach so I prepared a glass of water with a cap full of vinegar. I was hesitant to try it so I took a sip and waited for results and wad pleased to find the vineger did calm the bloat and the pain began to quickly go away so I prepared another glass of vineger water and drank it down I went to bed feeling so much better.
Monday I stayed completely raw but had to run to the bathroom frequently to release the foul cooked food from my body. I feel better eating raw and am hopeing these experiances I am haveing now from eating cooked foods will help me make raw choices in the future. I am concerned about just why I am haveing these gasterentenstial issues

Date: April 14, 2009 02:49PM

pampam,

There are probably several factors which combine to cause your GI (gastro-intestinal) issues.
Our site gives a lot a great info about ecoaerobics and other factors related to GI health and vitality.

If you post a reply to this message and would like my feedback, it would be best to send me a private message to that effect. Otherwise, I may not check this thread for a while.

Date: April 15, 2009 04:41AM

Did well today on raw but I am thinking I need to bump up the green food more and see how that goes for me. Its just that fruit is so easy to pack and eat no preperation needed just open up and there it is.
Oh that reminds me...
Today I opened a red pepper to clean up and eat of coarse but I found a very upset black bug liveing inside the pepper. He was very small with antannea just standing its ground. It was hard to get it out he hung on for dear life as I washed out the pepper. I kind of felt bad for taking its home and all but its so odd, just how did it get inside and did it lay eggs?? Just thinking about it made the pepper taste bad to me so I ended up eating just half.
Since I have been getting these awful pains in my stomach when I eat cooked foods I am feeling a different perspective in eating raw. I am making the choice to eat raw because I hurt when I eat cooked instead of the sad feeling of taking something away from myself.
Oh another thing...
I passed by a coffee stand and smelled the coffee It still smells good to me but I then felt a pain in my stomach like that acid pain I get from drinking coffee and I automatically reenforced a good afermation concerning not drinking coffee.
One thing to noat I was told that coffee was now good for us. ya I guess the tanic acid and all the process is o.k. now for the body according to what nutritionalists are learning nowadays. Unfortunately I don't agree the stuff made me stink and made me feel awful to boot. No scientific study would ever convince me that coffee is good for the body and I don't care what kind of education the person has. I am feeling free from coffee today.
Goodnight all
Pam

Date: April 15, 2009 03:11PM

Hi Pam.

Thanks for your private message.

I will be happy to offer some basic advice.
I hope that you find it helpful.
In response to your query, I feel that the best suggestion I can give now is to read through our site.
Have you looked at the site?

From reading about your symptoms and the associated diet and situations, I get a sense that the explanation is a fairly complicated convergence of a few dynamics, not a simple, straightforward single dynamic.
Without looking deeper into your history, it is not easy to make any specific diagnosis.

Regardless, some general health guidelines are useful.
Our site discusses several ecoaerobic dynamics and other general health factors.
There is also on the site a way to sign up for coaching.
You can phone or email to help determine if this is appropriate for you.

From what I have read from you, I will make a preliminary guess that you probably are experiencing symptoms related partially to detox and a shift in ecoaerobic balance as well as mental and physical stresses.
I apologize if this is vague, but I hope that it at least points you in a good direction.

Please let me know if you would like clarification with anything specific.

Date: April 16, 2009 04:23AM

Doing real well with eating lately. Feeling a bit more positive and hopeful for the future.
Experianced a blue sky and saw the sun today.

I am glad I am on my own with this raw adventure because I am able to discover things on my own. I am feeling more confidant with this than when I started.
Be happy everyone
Pam

Date: April 17, 2009 04:42PM

Hi Pam.

Thanks for your message again.
In response to your inquiry, our site is [www.healthnvitality.com]
Ecoaerobics refers to intestinal ecology of aerobic microorganisms, and is discussed further on the site.

There is currently a special on coaching, so that it can be as little as $50 for 45 minutes. You can find that on the site, too. I suggest that you phone or email to discuss if that is an appropriate option for you at this time.
I advise that because the nature of your situation suggests to me that coaching would be an effective way for you to get guidance and clarity.

I am happy that you feel that you are doing well now.
I hope that continues, and that you experience greater and greater health and vitality.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2009 04:51PM by HealthNVitality.

Date: April 17, 2009 11:51PM

I am so sorry healthnvitality but I can't even think of affording 50 dollers to converse with you concerning what ever you are selling, just toss me a book and I will figure things out. I already know I have messed up something in my digestive system by bouncing back and fourth with eating raw vs cooked and then fasting. I am sure my body will adjust to eating raw it is already responding to eating raw very well. I have been working real hard with this change for my life and I think I am getting over a real hurdle and feel real good about this.

Date: April 18, 2009 09:15PM

Pam,

There is no need to apologize.
I sent you a private message yesterday which addresses some of your concerns.
Please respond to that.

I think that you will find the info on our site useful.
We are currently writing a book, which should be ready to publish soon.
I am happy that you are resolute to heal yourself.

Date: April 21, 2009 04:34AM

I have been posting on the raw challange page but I have been doing well. I have been eating no cooked foods for the past three weeks. I have been haveing no upset stomach since I have been eating raw. I have been eating green smoothies and fruit mostly and in the evening I have been haveing something with lettuce like salsa and avacado. I am going to be cutting back on the nuts oils and other fats for a while to see what that does for me.

I have struggled a lot with transitiioning to raw foods. I usually have to cook foods for my family and am around various non raw foods all the time. At this time I am not feeling a temptation to eat the cooked foods, I mostly don't want to experiance the pain from eating some cooked foods. I feel I have a better understanding of eating souly raw foods.

I was given a book called raw food and hot yoga by Tanya Zavasta. I have read her last book called Quantum eating. My favorite books are 12 steps to raw By Victoria Boutenko and any of Ann Wigmore books. These three woman give their heart out in their books and every time I go back to re read them I find something else that helps me at the time.

Its late for me so I say good night to anyone who has been reading this
Love Pam

Date: April 21, 2009 02:20PM

>I have been posting on the raw challange page but I have been doing well. I have been eating no cooked foods for the past three weeks.<

Way to go, Pam! That's great news.

I've got Tonya Zavasta's 'Quantum Eating' book. (Love it.) Wondering what you think of her newest book on raw food and hot yoga. Is there anything new in it? Would you recommend it?

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: April 24, 2009 03:16PM

The new book is fantastic I have been reading it on and off this week, lots of encouragement in it as well as great insights and informaton.
I have been doing well lately but really see a need to have the green smoothie daily. The last two days I have been feeling depressed for some reason. I have also been feeling tired and wanting to just go to bed early at night and when its time to wake up I just want to keep sleaping.

Yesterday I had a strong erge to eat some popcorn so I had a huge bowl of it. I have been eating salsa lately and its a store brand that is in a plastic tub, it looks very fresh however I noticed the ingredients include sugar and salt so I am going to have to wean myself off the salsa I have been enjoying lately. I sure want spicey stuff. I can't wait till fresh garden tomatoes are available so I can make my own salsa.

I have been makeing carrot juice in the mornings and enjoying it a lot. I forgot how energizing juice is. Yesterday I juiced some nettles with the carrot because I find carrot juice way to sweet.

I can notice my clothes becomeing more loose. I cant wait till i lose all this weight. It sure is a struggle. I have been more active but not doing much planned exersize. I feel the difference. I park my car farther away from the destination forcing myself to walk. The gardening has been lots of shoveling and useing the tiller which makes me sweat alot. My arms are feeling the work.

I have been toying with practicing breathing but need to have more information on exersizes for breathing exersizes.

Body brushing is a very good thing to do it is so simple and really does not take that much time. It seems to increase the circulation and makes the skin glow. I am thinking brushing the skin is better than putting lotions on the skin.

Thats all for the day
Love Pam

Date: April 26, 2009 01:57AM

still posting at the raw challenge thread
I don't have much to say right now just feeling down in the dumps but still eating raw.
Because of how cooked foods make me feel lately I am kind of afraid of eating it. I do allow myself to eat dry popcorn every once in a while and it seems to not effect me adversely.
One thing I am doing more regularly is dry brushing my skin. It is a simple procedure and really seems to cause better circulation. I am looking into face exercises to tighten my skin on the face. I guess I just want to look a little more younger.
I have been working real hard on the garden and hope to start planting soon. Here in the Pacific Northwest we are still getting hale storms and frost in the mornings. Sometimes we are getting hot sunney days but right now its real cold and the sky is grey. This will be my first garden I hope it works out.

Date: May 02, 2009 04:33PM

I have been raw now since april 15th and am feeling stronger in my resolve to maintain eating raw foods. I have ocasional twinges of desire for raw foods and sometimes have been eating popcorn for that desire for a crunch. I am hopeing to stop the popcorn soon though. My thinking is becomming clearer and am noticing my skin becoming more soft and supple. I am trying to make some different foods to pease my desire for spice. I have sucessfully made some raw chili and it tastes almost like the real thing. I only wish for a piece of corn bread to go along with it.
For a while I was purchasing some salsa and enjoying it but have to stop doing that because of the other additives in it like salt and sugar. I am noticing the small things like this really effect me and my desire to continue to lose weight.
I am finding the green smoothie so helpful and have been makeing some carrot juice as well. These two things are like the back bone of my diet and when I have a day of not haveing them I find myself in need for food and hungry. I have been going through grape binges and I am thinking that will need to stop as well.
I am going to try to drink only juices this weekend because I feel I need that kind of rest in digestion for a couple of days but don't want to be so evasive and water fast.
I have been working very hard in the garden and hope to start planting soon. It takes so much work but I relish the thought of haveing my own home grown vegetables. The garden is about 30 x 40 feet and I have been trying to build up the soil. I hope to have a bunch of vegitables this summer and enough to give to friends as well.
I still prepare foods for the family and hope to influence them to start eating more greens.

Date: May 06, 2009 04:48AM

My oldest daughter has decided to try eating raw foods now. She is on her second day but had a stomach flew and felt a need to have soup broth but today she said she already feels a difference. I really hope she can stick with it for at least a couple of weeks to really feel the difference, she will be surprised. I am so happy to have a family member giveing it a try.
I have been doing real well and have been posting on the "raw challange" diary, I have been trying to prepare different things to add a variety to my eating. I enjoy the green smoothies the best and that is the base of my eating and I have been makeing fresh juice and fasted last weekend with juice. It felt great to not force a fast but to just fall into it and feel the cleansing effect of drinking vegitable juice. I have tried some dryed olives and boy are they yummey but rich. I shouldnt eat to many of them though far to much fat. I made a seed pate with olive oil, olives, garlic and pumpkin seeds. I am sprouting some sesame seeds and will try to figure out something to do with them. I am doing good with being raw this time and feel comfortable with what I am eating. I still cook for the family but that does not bother me at all I feel a resolve within that seems to give me streangth to maintain my rawness.
God bless all
love pam

Date: May 09, 2009 03:37AM

I have been trying to make new and inviteing foods lately. I sprouted some seasame seeds and blended them with some dates and it tasted so rich and creamy. I blended some dried tomatoes and made a sauce and then I made zuccini noodles and oh boy that was a treat. I am discovering food in a different way and it is fun. I have been eating much more than I usually eat however I don't really feel tempted to eat the cookies,chips and pizza. It does not bother me when my family eats these foods. I am feeling more and more grounded and a bit more clear in the thinking place smiling smiley I hope to start some sort of exersize that will get my heart rate up and perhaps some sort of muscle building exersize. I don't dread the exersize like I have in the past I kind of anticipate it. I have been trying to make many changes of myself besides just eating. I have been trying to be more positive but that is rather hard. I have been praying a lot more and sometimes that is difficult as well. I sure hope this time around I remain raw because I like this feeling. I am starting to feel more in control of things and feel as if I have some hope for my future, even though things look bleak.
I do get frusterated at times and sometimes I go through craveings, most times I crave cooked foods when I have not had a green smoothie. The green smoothies sure bring balance. Thank God for Victoria Boutenko and Ann Wigmore they are some smart women. I try to chew my smoothie but it is so liquid it just goes down so fast and it seems odd to swoosh the food but perhaps I should just give that a try for a while. I have not had any more of those bloated stomach problems and feel that was due to eating cooked foods after eating raw for a time. My body just cant tolerate the changes. I still have a long way to go but so far so good. I will juice fast this weekend, I like how juice fasting brings more energy and clarity in thinking and is not as harsh as water fasting.
I have been working on clearing out my house of all the clutter and have a large yard sale. I have so much stuff just laying around I am tired of tripping over all that clutter and taking the time to dust it off and all. I hope to have a much simpler house to deal with.
I have been posting my food intake in the raw challenge thread
Todays food
two cups of green tea
several grapes
about four cups of green smoothie
zucinni spagetti with tomatoe sauce
two bananas
a mandern orange
a mineola

Date: May 11, 2009 02:44AM

I thought I would fast this weekend but I have ben haveing fun eating raw foods. I have been makeing raw noodles with zuccini and have been trying to make some different sauces to go on it. Watermellon are in now and I could eat one a day and forget about all else. Watermellon is the best.
Today is moms day so I am trying to prepare foods for the family. I have only two meat eaters now. One daughter does not eat meat any longer and another daughter is trying to go raw. Life is getting interesting indeed. I am feeling like the saying "come to the dark side, I've got cookies" But we all know eating raw isnt the dark side at all rightsmiling smiley

I have been finding books about people who have died and came back to life, I find their stories very interesting. I have been thinking a lot about spirituality. My thoughts and views certainly have changed from my bible thumpin days as a youth. My thoughts are broader concerning God and all. Some things are difficult to realize though.

My garden is going well and I will soon plant, the weather seems to be warming up now and I don't forsee frost again.

I am going to some classes lately to aid me in finding a carreer but I have no idea what I want to do, I feel I have changed so much in the last two years of going raw and I would like to help people do the same but I am not sure just how or what I would do.

I am feeling real good about eating raw and am realizeing it isnt as difficult as I have made it in the past. I have to make sure I eat and make sure I have those green smoothies as oftain as I can. I am finding the green smoothie really helps maintain a ballance and I have less craveings and don't feel so tempted.
God bless all
Pam

Date: May 13, 2009 05:29PM

Just a month and a half ago I was haveing memory issues and felt so awful from eating cooked foods. I was bouncing back and fourth from raw to cooked and then binging on cooked and fasting. I know now the cooked foods especially grains were causing me to have difficulty in remembering because now I am not haveing so much of a memory problem. I feel my thinking is more clear and I will have to work on the memory thing a bit more though. But the craving for bread is not over and sometimes it is very strong. I make myself popcorn sometimes when I want something to crunch but have found that allowing myself to eat that causes more cravings. I also like olives and most olives available are not healthy but loaded with salt and other preservitives. I still crave them. Nuts cause other problems but now if I want something with nuts I grind them and try to prepare something special with them. Yesterday I ate a bunch of olives that were not raw and I know full of salt and preservitives so this morning I woke up and have virtigo. I get virtigo occasionally and it makes my day more difficult. Its not so bad that I can't function though.
I love eating raw foods and how it makes me feel.

Date: May 14, 2009 06:23PM

I am still eating raw foods however have been fudging on some non raw foibles such as chocolate and popcorn. I have gone astray on the green smoothies and am going to pull myself back to the smoothies. Life isnt a bed of roses and there is always something to endure something that gets in the way something that discourages. Raw foods does not take care of everything it sure helps to be more healthy and think clearer. In some ways eating raw foods gets a little difficult especially when a day isnt planned or you get caught hungry without a fruit or salad. I have a hard time eating salads because I can't chew very well so the green smoothie is a answer for me however there are times I just don't want to get up and prepare it even though its so easy to do or sometimes I just don't want to have another smoothie. I find myself craveing hot,spicey foods like salsa and I have been enjoying makeing zucinni noodles. I like olives a lot but they sure have a lot of salt in them. I do have some sun dries olives but have not figured out a great dish for them. Watermellon is something I could just eat forever but find myself running to the bathroom to pee constantly and that interferes with my classroom time so I have refrained from eating to much watermellon. I have been eating grapes a lot and am thinking I should not because they are not organic and I fear grapes might have to much toxic additives but they are so jucey and sweet and handy. One other thing about eating raw is my emotions are starting to be clearer and sometimes I just get a little down and feel so stuck in the situation I am in. I wish I could just start a new life some where else.
Not sure if I am makeing much sense today but I am sticking it out and am determined to continue being raw for my health and vitality so I am slurping a green smoothie that has way to many seeds in it but its o.k. and might help me today.

Date: May 15, 2009 02:09PM

>Watermellon is something I could just eat forever but find myself running to the bathroom to pee constantly and that interferes with my classroom time so I have refrained from eating to much watermellon.<

Wish I could add watermelon to my raw food menu. I've never liked it for some reason.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: May 16, 2009 01:48AM

today I still felt very grumpy but I felt a bit more in control of my cravings, I still had a bowl of popcorn but ate zucini noodles and watermellon.

I have been reading Tanya Zavasta's book Quantum eating lately, it seems I bounce from one book to another gleaning out bits and pieces of encouragement from them. Tanya writes in her book about gratitude, she explains in detail her thoughts on being grateful and the changes that happen to a person who practices gratitude. I will need to make this my practice for sure. I also have been experimenting on thoughts. When I am in public I say little prayers or think real nice thoughts about the various people I walk past or encounter. Most oftain people will look at me for no reason and smile when I silently pray for them. Its kind of a fun game for me.

This weekend is going to be some good weather so I will be in the garden and outside enjoying the sun. Most days have been grey, rainy and cold lately so I am looking forward to this weekend.
Blessings to all
Love Pam

Date: May 17, 2009 02:37PM

I must be going through a grumpy phase I have been exploding at my family. In my perspective I am fed up with the lack of help around the house and feel overwhelmed with all the clutter and junk laying around. I want to get rid of mostly everything and simplify the house. I realized a couple of days ago that I feel like I am wakeing up from a long sleap and now I see years of work that should have been done. I see so much to be done I get overwhelmed and sometimes end up doing nothing.
I feel stronger with being raw today. I am trying to creat different sauces to go on my zucinni noodles. I love useing my new noodle maker. Its called a pro slice garnish machine and I got it at a yard sale. I can slice apples very thin or zucinni's into noodles. I have not ventured to see what else it can do. I am thinking of makeing some dehydrated "crackers" out of vegitables. I am going on a weekend vacation this next weekend and would like some treat type foods. Somehow vacations make me think of good food and overeating so I will be trying to figure out some special treats. Hope the weather stays nice.
I have been practicing gratitude for everything even the bad lately and it is wierd at times. How does a person express gratitude with bad things? I also have been practicing forgiveness and find myself praying a lot.
Today I will be outside working on the yard and garden. Its not to oftain we get such nice weather around here and sunshine is so fun.
Still raw and much happier.

Date: May 17, 2009 03:28PM

Pam--
When I started my juice fast I was extra grumpy for a couple of weeks. Finally I transitioned into being calmer and more centered, as the toxins exited my body. I think it just goes with the territory of detoxification.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: May 19, 2009 04:38AM

Thanks kwan, I forget about the detox symptoms. I was feeling a bit out of control throwing a fit like that but the house is a bit out of control and the kids need to start picking up. I just want to toss everything out and simplify everything.

I am doing well but in my experimenting with different dishes I have been useing spices and salt was in some of the spice. I did not loose any weight this week I maintained weight thats good not to gain but I should lose. Not going to get in a flap though I just got to clean up the spices.

Today I ate mostly fruit but had some carrot juice but mostly mango banana and a little pineapple and some oranges. I was feeling a bit drifty in my thinking I wonder if it is because of the salt. Will I ever learn?

Still practicing my gratefulls and trying to watch what I talk about so I can make the changes in my words. We do create things with our words so I am trying to be thoughtful with how and what I say. Its not easy but I am sure I can get it together.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 19, 2009 05:15AM

Pam I think is more than detox, you spend alot of time doing things for your family that most them are old enough to do themselves or at least help you with

CONGRATS for finally getting angry with it ! thats a healthy expression that you are releasing while you take control of your life. Setting boundries with your family on what you will or will not do or tolerate is a healthy thing and will help them in the long run in their own lives. If they want to keep the things that are laying around they should put them away , if you keep finding them laying around give them an ultimatum and if it happens again, off to the garbage/recycle it goes

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 20, 2009 02:40AM

Pam if i overstepped my bounds by what i said please forgive me sometimes my thoughts shoot out before my mind thinks about it. When you say we create things with our words i totallly get that. I hope you know that I am one of your biggest fans smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: May 20, 2009 01:27PM

Jody youare right on spot as usual and no you did not over step yourself. As always I appreciate your input. Even though my family should take care of themselves more I think I could have been more effective in stateing my cause if I were not so emotional. I was not right to explode like that but I am getting very tired of the goings on in the house. I am thinking I would love to move out and let them deal with their own messes for a while.

I have set up an e-bay account and have explained that I will start picking up the more expensive items that are not being taken care of and sell it for profet. I am trying to get things cleaned out of the house by boxing them up and getting ready for a big yard sale. I wish I had a garage to put things in.

as for my diet, I am doing allright and happy just eating raw. I feel satisfied with the foods I am eating but there are times I want something more with spices but some of the spices I have have salt in it. This weekend the younger kids and I will be going on a vacation to the ocean. Yea! I am trying to figure out some special foods for myself on this trip. I might get some LaRaw bars just in case I feel I need something special and I was going to prepare some zuccini noodles and some sort of sauce and bring a favorite dressing for salad. I will bring plenty of fruit of course. I got lots of kites to fly as well.
My weekly weigh in I lost nothing and gained nothing. I think it is due to eating the salt in my spices. I am going to have to start exerciseing but am resisting. I keep haveing excuses. I do some physical stuff in the garden and around the yard but I need something to build up my muscles and streatch my old tired body. Things sure get busy at times though and sometimes there isnt enough time in a day.

Take care all
Pam

Current Page: 19 of 21

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables