Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 3 of 6
Re: Doug Graham's Back up PLAN
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: December 12, 2013 11:48PM

powerlifter, you can read about DNA's ability to capture and release photons in the book referenced in this thread: David Wilcock Source Field Investigations. More interesting this this research is how information can be transferred between DNA that is separated from contact, using either low powered lasers or electrical pulses. When shining a low powered laser through salamander eggs onto frog eggs, the frog eggs hatch salamanders. Or when electricity is pulsed into a duck, a chicken in a sealed container next to it hatches chicks that are half duck, with a bill and webbed feet. Taking a hologram of a healthy leaf, and projecting it with a laser into a tumor on another leaf causes the tumor to heal into a healthy leaf. When low powered laser light is passed through a healthy pancreas of a rat into a damaged pancreas of another rat, the damaged pancreas is able to regenerate itself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: December 12, 2013 11:48PM

this is an intro to biophotons

[articles.mercola.com]

"Dr. Johanna Budwig from Germany has stated that live foods are electron rich and act as high-powered electron donors and as solar resonance fields in the body to attract, store, and conduct the sun's energy in our body. The greater our store of light energy, the greater the power our overall electromagnetic field, and consequently the more energy is available for healing and the maintenance of optimal health.

Currently there are about 40 scientific groups worldwide working on biophotons. The largest association is the International Institute of Biophysics [www.lifescientists.de] in Neuss (Germany), founded to investigate and understand, via an interdisciplinary approach, living systems. There are 14 Governmental Research Institutes and Universities with common research in:

Coherence in Biology
Biocommunication
Biophotonics

What Are Biophotons?

Biophotons are characterized by an extremely high degree of order and can be described as a type of biological laser light which is capable of interference and appears to be responsible for many effects which ordinary incoherent light could not achieve. Its high coherency lends the biophoton wave the capability of creating order and transmitting information while chaotic, incoherent light simply transmits energy.

An indication of the coherent characteristics of biophotons is exhibited through experimentally proven knowledge that the so-called induced emission of biophotons diminishes hyperbolically, which illustrates an exclusive characteristic of coherent emission. There are clear experimental indications that biophotons have an important regulating function within the single cells, but also between the various cells.

It is possible that the entire living organism is pervaded by a coherent biophoton field, which influences and regulates functions on various hierarchical levels of control and organization. Single cells seem to communicate with one another with the aid of the biophoton field by creating continuous waves.

Accordingly, the biophoton field would be a rigidly structured field of information and regulation that combines the single parts of the organism in a holographic manner at the speed of light and coordinates their function with one another.

There is a broad spectrum of various frequencies and polarization and therefore, a very high density of information. According to current developments in research, the biophoton wave is emitted from the chromatin of the cell nucleus. Calculations show that the helix form of the DNA molecule exhibits the ideal geometric form of a hollow resonator, which allows it to store light very effectively.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 13, 2013 12:02AM

<<<John you posted this snippet biophotons file before>>>

Chris, I have NEVER posted this snippet from my file on Biophotons - NEVER!!!

<<<If you can't at least point me in the right direction then where are you getting your information from ?>>>

You asked me to point you in the right direction and it’s all coming out of Germany - see my snippet from my Biophoton file above for clues. Once again, I have NEVER posted this snippet from my file on Biophotons - NEVER!!!

<<<The only ones i could find that you linked in relation to humans were dna being a possible source of biophotons>>>

For years, scientists have referred to 97% of our DNA as “Junk DNA” but not anymore.

“Dr. Popp, in a 1984 paper called, “Bio-Photon Emissions: New Evidence for Coherence in DNA,” points out the existence of bio-photons and the energetic phenomena of ultra-weak photon emissions from living systems. Because of the principle of coherence, these bio-photon emissions are very, very weak. With cancer cells it is just the opposite because the cancer cells are no longer in coherent communication with all the other cells - the result being that the bio-photon emission of a cancer cell is greatly enhanced, and therefore pathological. Dr. Popp was able to measure this bio-photon emission with a device he created and called a “bio-photon meter.” He found that 97 percent of the DNA was associated with bio-photon transmission, and only 3 percent was associated with genetic information. These ultra-weak photon emissions from living cells are different than the phenomena of bio-illuminescence, which has to do with aura. It also fits into the model of the importance of the spiritual food, or manna (the manna given to the people in the Exodus in Genesis is linked with the monatomic element iridium [see Chapter 22]) which seems to increase the electron energy of the superconductor ability of a great deal of the “junk DNA,” meaning the DNA which is not used for genetic information. What Dr. Popp found was that the healthiest people have the highest amount of bio-photon emission, while the people who are the sickest have the lowest amount. In other words, as we give off light we are in a sense communicating with each other and within and between all of our cells. When people are sick, the light fades and the amount of coherent communication diminishes. Dr. Popp and his research seem to support this finding.” “Spiritual Nutrition” by Gabriel Cousens, M.D. pp. 163-164

<<<Either way i eat about alot of raw fruit and vegetables, kelp/seaweeds, 80% of my diet is plant foods, so im sure im getting plenty of these biophotons if they are indeed as crucial to health as you believe.>>>

80% of your diet might be plant foods, but 80% of your diet is missing the MOST IMORTANT Nutrient - Biophotons!!!

On January 16, 2013, you said, “My raw intake is probably about 20% raw”
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Chris, if you are only eating 20% Raw, your Biophoton Levels are way too low. If you were eating 80% Raw, your Biophoton Levels might be adequate, but they would Not be optimal.

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: December 13, 2013 12:48AM

Hi Powerlifter,

You could be right about folate in broccoli. (That was hard to say!!!) I'm seeing similar numbers from the USDA: 108 mcg cooked and 63 mcg raw (for 100 grams broccoli).

However, for some reason, broccoli appears to be an exception to the rule. Here are more numbers from USDA (ARS). Please note that these are measured by weight, not volume. Volume skews the results:

100 g cooked spinach: 146 mcg folate
100 g raw spinach: 194 mcg folate

100 g cooked kale: 13 mcg folate
100 g raw kale: 31 mcg folate

100 g cooked cauliflower: 44 mcg folate
100 g raw cauliflower: 57 mcg folate

100 g cooked cabbage: 30 mcg folate
100 g raw cabbage: 43 mcg folate

100 g cooked carrots: 14 mcg folate
100 g raw carrots: 19 mcg folate

I'm consistently reading comments from the research like these:

"Apart from the incomplete bioavailability of food folates, the poor stability of folates in foods (particularly green vegetables) under typical conditions of cooking can substantially reduce the amount of vitamin ingested and thereby be an additional factor limiting the ability of food folates to enhance folate status. A recent workshop convened by the Food Standards Agency concluded that gaining a better understanding of folate bioavailability in representative human diets is a high priority for future research."

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

According to Advanced Nutrition and Human Metabolism (5th ed. Gropper), "Raw foods typically are higher in folate than cooked foods because of folate losses incurred with cooking".

"Folate" comes from the word "foliage". Meat and dairy are generally not good sources.

But regarding broccoli, I have no idea why folate would be higher for cooked. I'm going to ask my instructor, because I just don't know. My instructor has a PhD in Nutrition.

My taste for raw broccoli is similar to yours though. I don't really care for it. I like raw cauliflower a lot though.

For John Rose: A funny thing about broccoli and dogs. I had two sister dogs for 14 years, and they absolutely loved raw broccoli. If we put it in the compost, they would take it out and crunch, crunch. They also liked all kinds of raw cabbage. For a while, we were giving them broccoli or cabbage with dinner, because they liked it so much.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: December 13, 2013 09:52AM

another reason to be vegan (high folate) smiling smiley

[www.cbsnews.com]

"They found that 27 percent of the offspring had birth defects, compared to just 3 percent of the offspring whose fathers got enough folate.

Birth defects in the folate-deficient group included severe skeletal abnormalities, both in the head and face area as well as the spine. The mice also had abnormal breast bones and placental development, and some had fluid build-up in the spine. There were also limb, muscle and bone defects where the bone did not harden correctly. Fingers and toes also were not fully developed.

In the folate-sufficient group, the abnormal mice had defects of less concern including one of the offspring being a “runt” and skin discoloration. "

Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: December 13, 2013 09:55AM

There seems to be so much contradictory information out there that its hard to get an accurate gauge. I suspect the inconsistencys have alot to do with how the food is cooked in whatever study, as we know steaming doesn't effect folate but boiling can reduce by as much as half.

What we do know is that minerals aren't typically effected by heat and cooking increases there bioavailibility and absorbtion.

Here is another site with side by side comparison of raw vs cooked spinach. Slightly lower folate this time, but much higher minerals. Lower vitamin C but as that study showed cooked vitamin C was more absorbable, due to the softening of the tough fibers. What is surprising there is that most of the vitamins are higher in the cooked spinach also, which i wasn't aware of.

[www.healthaliciousness.com]

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2013 10:09AM by powerlifter.

Date: December 13, 2013 01:56PM

<<<You have to go as restrictive as they do, until your eating nothing but just fruit>>>

Come on Chris!!!

I don’t know anyone who is advocating nothing but fruit. Even 811 includes several pounds of leafy green veggies every day.

Here’s something to think about. I have documented everything I have eaten for the last 25 years and my typical salad that I eat every day for dinner has over 40 grams of Protein!

Here is the breakdown of my last salad:

895 Calories - 43.6 gm Protein (19.5%) - 51.82 gm Fat (53.85%)

Since I ate 3 Persimmons right before my salad, my overall stats for my second meal of the day are:

1759 Calories - 49.04 gm Protein (11.2%) - 54.54 gm Fat (28.84%)

Since this was my second meal of the day, let’s add my first meal of 6 Persimmons and now my overall stats are:

3487 Calories - 59.93 gm Protein (6.88%) - 59.98 gm Fat (16%)

Now let’s take a closer look at what was in my salad:

8 oz. Kale
16 oz. Romaine Lettuce
16 oz. Red Leaf Lettuce
6 oz. Celery
12 oz. Tomatoes
4 oz. Avocado
2 oz. Sesame Seeds

Once again, my stats are: 895 Calories - 43.6 gm Protein (19.5%) - 51.82 gm Fat (53.85%)

If I had not added the Sesame Seeds, my overall stats for my salad would be:

576 Calories - 33.05 gm Protein (22.95%) - 23.98 gm Fat (38.72%)

If I had not added the Sesame Seeds and the Avocado, my overall stats for my salad would be:

387 Calories - 30.67 gm Protein (31.7%) - 5.38 gm Fat (12.93%)

As you can see, as I reduced my overt Fats, my Protein % went up and my Fat % went down.

In Contrast, if I was afraid of Fat and followed 811 and not added those Sesame Seeds and Avocado, my overall stats for the day would be:

2979 Calories - 47 gm Protein (6.3%) - 13.54 gm Fat (4.2%)

VS

3487 Calories - 59.93 gm Protein (6.88%) - 59.98 gm Fat (16%)

Once again, I only need 21 to 28 grams of Protein and Raw Protein has TWICE the Biological Value as Cooked Protein, so obviously, I am getting plenty of Protein, but more importantly, I am NOT Destroying the Coherent Sunlight Energy that allows all of my cells to communicate and for me to Feel one with everything.

Once again, EVERYTHING else we do is a DISTRACTION if we are NOT Bumping Up our Biohotons!!!

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: December 13, 2013 03:35PM

Pretty good salad.
How long does it take to chew kale and make it digestible?
Most people would blend it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2013 03:45PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: pborst ()
Date: December 13, 2013 07:31PM

I'm afraid I'm going to have to take Chris's side in this though he once raked on me. Brenda Davis and Vesanto Melina, two Canadian vegan RDs have written a book called Becoming Raw in which they look at the pros and the cons . And cooked food has its place. It enables eating some foods that could not otherwise be eaten by humans (e.g. most beans except lentils and mung beans and another few). For some foods you get the best of both worlds by doing as Chris suggests .. by eating both raw and cooked.

Melina and Davis help I think make the case for a high raw vegan diet but not a 100 percent raw diet. Of course no two people can occupy a field but in this debate I take their word over silly nonsense about biophotons.

Paul

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2013 07:38PM by pborst.

Date: December 13, 2013 07:31PM

That's a really cool website powerlifter. Thanks. I'm saving it.

From what I could see, the figures match up with USDA. However, spinach is just one food. Here is kale:

[www.healthaliciousness.com]

All the minerals are higher in the raw version, and several minerals are at least twice as high - including calcium and zinc.

Maybe there's not so much difference either way when all vegetables are taken into account - especially if we're just steaming our veggies. After all, if someone is "orthorexic" because they're afraid to eat steamed spinach, wouldn't the same apply to someone who is afraid to eat raw spinach?

Now this next thing is just totally unscientific:

For me, when I eat cooked vegetables, I just don't feel well. My skin dries out, my eyes puff up, my dermatitis is inflamed, and I have night sweats.

I have no idea why that is. I think it might have something to do with damage to the B vitamins - and these are so important - but really, I have no idea. I think recently science has been bringing us a lot of answers, but certainly not all answers yet. One thing that became apparent when checking on the folate was that the folate form was changed (something to be curious about).

The point is: not everyone who avoids certain foods is orthorexic. Sometimes there are reasons. If you don't experience such things yourself, maybe consider yourself lucky.

I do think you have a good point that it's helpful to be aware of certain vitamins and minerals - and even protein.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2013 07:38PM by suncloud.

Date: December 13, 2013 08:13PM

I think cooked foods have their place as do raw foods. Raw foods as Cook & Potter suggest have a much stronger association with cancer prevention than cooked foods do. That said, baby, bathwater. querticin lycopene, other nutrients are better absorbed cooked than raw. ... ouch... whoops I just got hit in the head with a biophoton but I'm still not crazy enough to vote Republican. tongue sticking out smiley Improving government programs doesn't mean eliminating them.

Paul

Date: December 13, 2013 08:22PM

Having a mix of cooked and raw food is better than just eating 100 percent raw food. I personally think it's decidely raw for the overall but no cooked at all... not for me.

Date: December 13, 2013 08:33PM

I agree Paul, you get best of both worlds that way.

I see there was more drama over on vegsource yesterday, Lennie who was Doug Graham's long time assistant and right hand person, had her story posted about developing lots of health problems due to Dougs advice and the 80/10/10 diet.

Unfortunately the threads were pretty much swiftly deleted and here is Dougs response -

"VS admin has cleaned up our site. Off-topic posts, unkind posts, and other unacceptable posts have been removed. There may be further clean ups, I am informed. "

Shocking, no wonder he believes theres no problems with his diet and advice when he just sweeps the problems under the carpet and doesn't confront them, even for a person who worked as his right hand aid for 9 years or something.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2013 08:38PM by powerlifter.

Date: December 13, 2013 08:37PM

<<<Of course no two people can occupy a field but in this debate I take their word over silly nonsense about biophotons. >>>

"To the ignorant even the words of the wise seem foolish." -Isaiah

Date: December 13, 2013 08:37PM

<<<My only gripe was that you said 20 grams of protein was enough for a healthy adult male of 70kg, which it definitely isn't in my opinion.>>>

Hey Chris, are you saying that you don’t agree with this statement by Jeff?

Studies of the nitrogenous losses of humans each day have established that the actual protein need of a 154-pound male (70 kilos), for instance, is 21 grams a day. (The RDA for protein was derived by raising that figure by 33%, and then doubling that figure.) -Jeff Novick

<<<Look at the volume of food you have to eat in order to get enough protein on a raw vegan diet though.>>>

You might be the only person I know that complains about having to eat more food! lol

Obviously, you haven’t learned how to make a Raw Vegan Diet work for you, but it’s also obvious that you DON’T WANT TO!!!

Remember what Oprah said, “It’s every alcoholic’s dream to find some way to still have it.”

For those who are interested in seeing a real pro at work, check out this Video…

[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 13, 2013 08:46PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <<>>
>
> Hey Chris, are you saying that you don’t agree
> with this statement by Jeff?
>
> Studies of the nitrogenous losses of humans each
> day have established that the actual protein need
> of a 154-pound male (70 kilos), for instance, is
> 21 grams a day. (The RDA for protein was derived
> by raising that figure by 33%, and then doubling
> that figure.) -Jeff Novick
>
> Peace and Love..........John

Thats not what he said at all, check out Jeff Novick on protein requirements, he agrees that 0.8g per kg is a healthy recommendation and even with slight safety margins as he calls it, its still higher than the 0.3g you were recommending by a long shot.

[engine2diet.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2013 08:46PM by powerlifter.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: December 13, 2013 08:46PM

What does Oprah know about alcoholism? That's the dumbest quote about alcoholism that I've ever heard.

Date: December 13, 2013 08:49PM

HH Wrote:
> What does Oprah know about alcoholism? That's the
> dumbest quote about alcoholism that I've ever
> heard.

Not only that but the dumbest quote in relation to food ever, because eating cooked vegetables is the same as being an alcoholic or a drug addict in Johns eyes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2013 08:59PM by powerlifter.

Date: December 13, 2013 09:07PM

pborst Wrote:
> I think cooked foods have their place as do raw
> foods. Raw foods as Cook & Potter suggest have a
> much stronger association with cancer prevention
> than cooked foods do. That said, baby,
> bathwater. querticin lycopene, other nutrients are
> better absorbed cooked than raw. ... ouch...
> whoops I just got hit in the head with a biophoton
> but I'm still not crazy enough to vote Republican.
> tongue sticking out smiley Improving government programs doesn't mean
> eliminating them.

Paul, you are so funny!

Date: December 13, 2013 09:14PM

Hey, can we maybe refrain from calling people's stuff "dumb"?

Hurts.

Powerlifter: Yes, it's all cooked veggies. I don't really mind though since I love salads. Even raw greens though - I can't eat them all the time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2013 09:16PM by suncloud.

Date: December 13, 2013 09:21PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> "To the ignorant even the words of the wise seem
> foolish." -Isaiah

let's not assume facts not in evidence, Chris has asked you how many times now? and you still have been unable to respond

Date: December 13, 2013 09:39PM

Agree with not labeling... we can agree to disagree. As I do about the value or lack there of on cooked foods. I'm still in complete agreement on the value of raw vegan foods and the necessity of their predominance in eating for health. Does that mean 100%? Look at the data, reflect on your experience personally and make a decision.

paul

Date: December 13, 2013 10:07PM

What I would say is that raw veganism is powerful. But is 100% optimal? Based on what exactly? Prana has said this is a forum for us to share our experiences while on our raw journey And developing tolerance is part of that journey

Date: December 13, 2013 10:32PM

I agree Paul. I think it's a very good thing that more people are questioning whether a 100% raw vegan diet is their best personal solution - and especially 80-10-10.

Having stated this (and my statement is sincere), I think it's important also to keep in mind that for some - or even many - people, 100% is the best, and most sustainable choice. It is for me.

Having discarded the idea that we all have to eat only 100% raw vegan food, I think it would be unfortunate to discard 100% raw vegan as a potentially healthy option.

Personally though, I don't think 80-10-10 (on a 100% raw vegan diet) is a potentially healthy option, except for possibly during a short-term detox. 80-10-10 appears to have some sustainable healthy effects on a cooked vegan diet, and I believe it's because there's greater variety in the diet (more vitamin and mineral sources) with the inclusion of cooked legumes for example.

I don't think restricting fruit is a potentially healthy option either (on a 100% raw vegan diet)

Posted by: HH ()
Date: December 13, 2013 10:36PM

Sure, as soon as they stop saying things that are dumb and hurtful. No need to drag the serious disease of alcoholism into this, let alone in such an ignorant manner.

suncloud Wrote:
> Hey, can we maybe refrain from calling people's
> stuff "dumb"?
>
> Hurts.
>
> Powerlifter: Yes, it's all cooked veggies. I
> don't really mind though since I love salads.
> Even raw greens though - I can't eat them all the
> time.

Date: December 13, 2013 10:59PM

<<<What does Oprah know about alcoholism? That's the dumbest quote about alcoholism that I've ever heard.>>>

Oprah made that remark in reference to her Addiction to Food and since Cooked Food is so ADDICTIVE, I've started a new thread so everyone can chime in...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: December 13, 2013 11:11PM

<<<whoops I just got hit in the head with a biophoton but I'm still not crazy enough to vote Republican.>>>

Hey Paul,

I do NOT believe in the False Left/Right Paradigm, but apparently you do, which tells me you ain’t got enough Biophotons! smiling smiley

<<<let's not assume facts not in evidence, Chris has asked you how many times now? and you still have been unable to respond>>>

I have too responded…

Today on December 12, 2013, powerlifter wrote…

<<<ive asked you a number of times on here, TELL ME THE ROLE OF THESE BIOPHOTONS and why there so important>>>

Chris, you asked me this very same question 10 months ago on January 22, 2013 and I answered you and you said, “You have explained biophotons here but none of this has ever been documented in human health as far as i know.”

Date: December 13, 2013 11:38PM

<<<Thats not what he said at all, check out Jeff Novick on protein requirements, he agrees that 0.8g per kg is a healthy recommendation and even with slight safety margins as he calls it, its still higher than the 0.3g you were recommending by a long shot.>>>

Yes it was, what I posted was exactly what Jeff said back in 2001, but now, he’s saying...

“I don’t know! But then again, neither does anyone else.”

He goes on to say…

“Nitrogen balance studies have shown adults can maintain nitrogen balance on as little as .5-.66 gm/kg (vs. .3-.4) … and studies have been shown you can actually build strength and muscle at that level too with a proper resistance exercise program.”

Thanks for the update.

Date: December 14, 2013 12:47AM

yeah right John. Keep going with them biophotons while the struggle continues

I think the short answer is you have no authority for any of your assertions. Chris has screened them and you've come up short. Good enough. If you are still in Ralph Nader in 2000 look what 8 years of 2000 cost us. It's not a left right paradigm... it's our kids including mine. I do not give one rat's ass about your biophotons. And tolerance is a luxury I do not have right now.

Paul

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> Hey Paul,
>
> I do NOT believe in the False Left/Right Paradigm,
> but apparently you do, which tells me you ain’t
> got enough Biophotons! smiling smiley
>
> <<>>
>
> I have too responded…
>
> Today on December 12, 2013, powerlifter wrote…
>
> <<>>
>
> Chris, you asked me this very same question 10
> months ago on January 22, 2013 and I answered you
> and you said, “You have explained biophotons
> here but none of this has ever been documented in
> human health as far as i know.”
>
> Peace and Love..........John

Date: December 14, 2013 02:13AM

Paul,

Unlike you, I understand Chris’s MO and I’m NOT going to give him anything he can use to attack, which is exactly what he is going to do. There is plenty of information out there and for EVERYONE who does NOT research this for themselves - WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!

<<<Chris has screened them and you've come up short.>>>

WRONG!!! Chris has come up short and so have you. I gave Chris the same links that Panchito gave him - see below - [www.lifescientists.de] and Bryan also tied Biophotons into the works of David Wilcock and The Source Field Investigations where he talks about Organic Fruits and Vegetables and a Golden Age. Organic Food has 5 times the Biophotons, but if you COOK it, it has NO Biophotons!!!

Here is part of that article that Panchito posted,

Currently there are about 40 scientific groups worldwide working on biophotons. The largest association is the International Institute of Biophysics [www.lifescientists.de] in Neuss (Germany), founded to investigate and understand, via an interdisciplinary approach, living systems. There are 14 Governmental Research Institutes and Universities with common research in:

Coherence in Biology
Biocommunication
Biophotonics

I’m reading a book now by Richard Heinberg called “Memories and Visions of Paradise” and even though the author doesn’t know it (because he doesn’t know about Biophotons), every reference to a Golden Age and the Fall of Mankind, which every culture talks about, ties right into Biophotons and Cooking our Food!!!

Live in the Dark if you must, but if you really care about our kids, get informed and do some reading. Find out who Rules the World and then, you’ll understand that it is a False Left/Right Paradigm and you are just a Useful Idiot, as Lenin would say.

Current Page: 3 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables