Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 4 of 9
Re: The Anti-Raw Movement: Misinformed or Deliberately Deceitful?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 26, 2014 01:51PM

<<<It is so sad to see John Rose and Powerlifter fighting so much in almost every thread.
I think that both of you should just end this fight and go your separate ways and follow the path that makes you happy with yourselves.>>>

Hey Ela,

If you pay close attention, you will NEVER find me “fighting” over anything personal. I have been attacked many times over the 14 years that I have been posting here and NEVER once have sunk down to the level of the person who attacks me and attack them back. NEVER!!!

HOWEVER, I WILL DEFEND THE TRUTH WHEN IT IS ATTACKED and Chris aka powerlier has done that consistently on this Website, which is a Raw Vegan Website and Chris is NOT Raw and he is NOT Vegan.

How many times has Chris aka powerlier wrote that the Raw Food Diet is a Fad?

How many times has Chris aka powerlier wrote that a Raw Food Diet is not sustainable?

How many times has Chris aka powerlier wrote that there is NO scientific Proof supporting a Raw Food Diet?

Of course, Chris aka powerlier will come back and write that he writes those things because they are true, but they are NOT TRUE!!!

Maybe you and/or others don’t care that other people read the nonsense that comes from Chris aka powerlier and as a result, may NOT try a Raw Food Diet, BUT I DO!!!

Perhaps if some of you guys devoted your life to getting our Message out to the Masses, then you too might want to DEFEND THE TRUTH WHEN IT IS ATTACKED!!!

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: January 26, 2014 01:54PM

Definitely La-veronique and people like the sproutarianman are doing alot of good work and research here trying to rectify these common raw vegan diet problems, whilst still keeping the diet raw vegan. These people are much more clued up on nutrition than John Rose or the likes of Doug Graham are.

Will it be possible to rectify these problems and keep the diet raw vegan ?, only time will tell i guess, i am very supportive of sproutarianmans work here and keep in touch with his findings. There are so many potential pitfalls with a raw vegan diet that you have to be very switched on and its not as easy as just supplementing over the cracks in the diet.

Here is sproutarianmans vegan diet problem article, it should be a mandatory read for any vegan in my opinion, these are issues even the professional vegan nutritionists are tending to ignore, with them its just the usual who cares if it happens on a vegan diet just take a supplement mantra, which simply isn't good enough - [www.thesproutarian.com]

This is someone who is raw vegan himself but can objectively look at the information without zealot like vegan bias.

I like what you said about those who are confident in there diet, aren't threatened by alternative view. The only reason vegans like John Rose get as aggressive as they do is because they aren't confident of there diet and do not like any of the diets weakenesses being exposed or highlighted. This is where the danger comes in, these people try there hardest to censor people like me, but all he is doing is fueling me further.

This is why we can't have a balanced or honest discussion on nutrition around here, which is a shame because its you guys that suffer at the end of the day. I am already aware and have researched these issues in depth, so it doesn't effect me at the end of the day, other than increasing stress in my life.

I sometimes wonder if it is all worthwhile with the level of backlash you receive from the zeolots, but when you get the PMs rolling in people saying how greatful they are, or that they found out they were copper toxic or B12 deficient, it is worthwhile to see these individuals health improve.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2014 01:59PM by powerlifter.

Date: January 26, 2014 02:03PM

WHY WOULD ANYONE SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON A WEBSITE WHEN THEY DON'T BELIEVE OR PRACTICE WHAT THAT WEBSITE PROMOTES?

Why would anyone come to a Raw Food Website and claim that the Raw Food Diet is a FAD?!?!?!

Everyone knows that this is a Raw Food Website and for anyone to come here and make a comment like the Raw Food Diet is a FAD is NOT here to support anybody and that is the PURPOSE OF THIS WEBSITE!!!

Date: January 26, 2014 02:05PM

Is that your only boring retort ?.

Like i will say once again, there is NOTHING in the rules which suggests you have to become a dogmatic zealot aggressive 100% all or nothing raw foodist to take part in this website.

It is possible to eat and discuss the benefits of raw plant foods without putting fad diet labels such as raw vegan or paleo on yourself.

Also i was vegan when i first arrived here in 2010, my vegan blog was linked in nearly everypost(under my old account powerlifer), so don't try to pull the wool over those who are new to the forums eyes John.

Ironically you were the reason why i left the forum for nearly a year last time around because i got sick of your constant insults and uncontrollable behaviour.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2014 02:18PM by powerlifter.

Date: January 26, 2014 02:10PM

How many times has Chris aka powerlier wrote that a Raw Food Diet is not sustainable?

How many times has Chris aka powerlier wrote that there is NO scientific Proof supporting a Raw Food Diet?

WHY WOULD ANYONE SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON A WEBSITE WHEN THEY DON'T BELIEVE OR PRACTICE WHAT THAT WEBSITE PROMOTES?

Why would anyone come to a Raw Food Website and claim that the Raw Food Diet is a FAD?!?!?!

Everyone knows that this is a Raw Food Website and for anyone to come here and make a comment like the Raw Food Diet is a FAD is NOT here to support anybody and that is the PURPOSE OF THIS WEBSITE!!!

Date: January 26, 2014 02:32PM

The forum was a much better place when Prana had temporarily banned you.

Very little of this petty fighting occured and it was a fairly peaceful place to discuss topics.

Prana why do you put up with this guys uncontrollable behaviour ?, even when its directed towards yourself. How long do we keep making exceptions that this is just how John Rose acts. Your not going to have a forum left soon at this rate.

People have publically and privately complained about his behaviour, yet nothing is rarely ever done about it.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2014 02:41PM by powerlifter.

Date: January 26, 2014 02:34PM

Everyone knows that this is a Raw Food Website and for anyone to come here and make a comment like the Raw Food Diet is a FAD is NOT here to support anybody and that is the PURPOSE OF THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 26, 2014 02:50PM

many good points la_v, in your post

here's the problem with your points below....

they are NOT true - they are false propaganda spread by people who think they know what they are talking about, and they do not.

>If someone points out that the zinc copper ration in the raw vegan diet is rarely in balance,
You can ask yourself questions like " How do I improve my zinc/copper ratio? What veggies, nuts, seeds, sprouts etc. could I utilize to do this?"

>If someone points out that your diet is lacking iron, you could investigate this on your own and if you find that this is generally true , you could ask yourself " What vegan foods could I focus on that could increase my iron (?) and investigate, explore and modify accordingly.

>If someone points out, "Taurine is sorely lacking in your diet." You could find out what amino acids are the precursors to taurine, figure out which vegetables have a high amount of these amino acids and make the proper adjustments.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 26, 2014 02:52PM

we are all astronauts

exploring the infinity of frequencies ( aka "food"winking smiley

it makes sense that everyone will hear a different timbre rhythm and strain of music

and everyone's "heavenly sphere" will be in a different location

and be perceived in a vastly different way

and sometimes wormholes are created

as a result

that's just the nature of things

it was all written in the stars

and predestined to occur

otherwise

it wouldn't have occurred

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 26, 2014 02:54PM

fresh

<< many good points la_v, in your post

here's the problem with your points below....

they are NOT true - they are false propaganda spread by people who think they know what they are talking about, and they do not. >>

i accept that that is YOUR truth

have a lovely day

Date: January 26, 2014 03:27PM

la_v,
your statements as they were stated above Presume that they are in fact the truth
(for example, PL says taurine is lacking),
and that all we need to do now go and find out how to fix the problem..

when there is no problem.

this has nothing to do with MY truth.
It has nothing to do with me.
It has nothing to do with you thinking that I am being difficult.

What it has to do with is people making statements like you are referring to,
WITHOUT sufficient evidence.

Do you know why? Because nutrition is not a hard science.
What people would have to do is to show
- the content of the foods that the person in question
- the digestion and assimilation of the body
- the condition of the persons body
- symptoms exhibited
- the actual evidence indicating that (taurine for example) is needed by a human exogenously

NONE of this has even been shown by powerlifter.
All that he has done is parrot nonsense propagated by beyondveg.com and others
(like Taurine is conditionally essential ! - and other fearmongering statements,
like fat conversion is not very good! oh no!)

Of course we should investigate for ourselves what is the best diet for us - but PL
engages in medical model fixes and remedies that are not necessary when eating a proper raw food diet
solely because it did not work for him. Humans are biased and ignore evidence that does not suit them.
Do you know how many people I have studied who blame
the diet, and when I look at what they did it is apparent that they made key errors and yet must blame
the diet instead of their errors?

Date: January 26, 2014 03:54PM

What i said was that reputable scientific studies have found that taurine is often low in vegans. I have supplied another study below which confirmed this.

[ajcn.nutrition.org]

What did that taurine vegan study also find at the same time, vegans also had inadequate zinc intake. Nothing again which i haven't been saying for a long time.

"Prolonged absence of dietary taurine intake causes decreased plasma taurine and severely restricted urinary taurine output."

Date: January 26, 2014 06:16PM

And I will say that you are free to post what you wish.

But your statements and studies do not necessarily mean anything.

Statements and studies must be qualified to be relevant .

I could say that vegans are low in X, or high in Y
or that non-vegans are low in X or high in Y

It does not mean anything!

You must qualify and be specific!

There are thousands of ways to be VEGAN.
Do you think those vegans in the studies are eating what most people here would consider a healthy vegan diet?
you can be vegan and eat potato chips and soda .

Same with your taurine reference.

You take studies and alleged facts in isolation and IMPLY that these things are a problem because
you use the general term VEGANS, because you are so hell bent on disproving the validity of veganism.

yes, yes, I know... b12.... but I could live in the wild and B12 would most likely not be a problem, if for some reason I chose to be a vegan. That is what JR means by Conditions are changed and adjustments must be made.

Posted by: anon101 ()
Date: January 26, 2014 06:20PM

Powerlifer wrote--

["What did that taurine vegan study also find at the same time, vegans also had inadequate zinc intake. Nothing again which i haven't been saying for a long time."

Ive been saying the same thing for years, if you want a diet with the most scientific backing to its efficiency then you won't find one more than the Mediterranean Diet. There is about 10 times the evidence for the Mediterranean Diet than there is for any other fad diet such as vegan or raw vegan.

"The experts conferred solid marks on the diet for weight loss, both short- and long-term, but considered it all but impossible to follow and its nutritional completeness and safety were concerns." on a raw food diet, nothing again i haven't been saying for years. "]

When is this "long time" you have been saying the vegan diet is deficient in certain nutrients? You were a vegan when you started here in 2010 and stayed vegan for quite a while after that.

When is this "years" you've been warning people about the dangers of a raw diet?

You also said you were an alcoholic for years.

You are 20 something years old.

Give us a time line, if you will, when you were ALCOHOLIC, SAD, RAW VEGAN, VEGAN, MEDIT DIET, ANY OTHER. Please be as specific as possible.

Date: January 26, 2014 06:25PM

This is my second year of not being vegan, so yes years. I consider a year + a long time to be discussing these issues, people didn't even generally have a clue about copper toxicity and look now, its the hottest topic in the diet industry.

I had been following a mostly vegan diet till about 2011-12, had been vegetarian and experimenting with veganism and raw diets long before i signed up here in 2010 however.

When i signed up here in 2010 i was just like you John Rose aka anon101 JRs second account, a starry eyed raw vegan newbie, promoting how great veganism was, then i realized that not only was the science not there to support a strict vegan diet, but it was built on the marketing and lies of people like John Rose and Doug Graham, who have no clue or qualifications in basic nutrition.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2014 06:34PM by powerlifter.

Date: January 26, 2014 06:37PM

<<<And after all this, after powerlifter sees that JR is correct, and when powerlifter is unable to explain why I and many others are showing no thyroid problems while seemingly having no iodine in my diet, or no zinc deficiency symptoms, etc, etc, he will STILL continue to come on this board tomorrow and say, BUT IODINE IS a problem, and zinc is a problem! because the RDA's are accurate! and diet is so hard and raw foods are deficient!
Further confusing people in the endless unnecessary debate here, when things could be better focused on what works for people or many other things.>>>

Hey fresh,

You really nailed PL’s MO.

Date: January 26, 2014 06:44PM

Why are you losing your mind if a raw vegan diet is so healthy John Rose ?

This is one of your posts -

> << 8 of my 18 Portals in my 6 Box System are
> Wormholes. I also have 6 Doorways and 4 Gateways.
> For several years I only had 4 Wormholes until I
> tried to illustrate False Interpretations and
> that's when I added 4 more Wormholes.

Can you please take a picture of this "6 box system with 18 portals and 8 wormholes, 6 doorways and 4 gateways" because im dying to see what this thing actually looks like LOL.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2014 06:47PM by powerlifter.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 26, 2014 06:50PM

anon101 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You also said you were an alcoholic for years.
>
> You are 20 something years old.
>
> Give us a time line, if you will, when you were
> ALCOHOLIC, SAD, RAW VEGAN, VEGAN, MEDIT DIET, ANY
> OTHER. Please be as specific as possible.

apparently he is riddle with all types of problems. Powerlifer stated he had a genetic disease that affects metabolism or something deep. Head also had many many problems like leaking gut, etc. when someone asks for advice, most of the time he already had the disease too. I would say he is not the ideal person to judge a diet. Most diets have failed him somehow as he started sick. getting his advice is like asking a bump for financial advice. he exagerates negative stuff and greeting new comers with numbojumbo fears from symilar minded people (all over the internet). He is fear based healthy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2014 06:57PM by Panchito.

Date: January 26, 2014 06:57PM

It’s becoming more and more obvious to me that this is just a SICK GAME that this little boy man is playing where he is trying to Push our Buttons.

WHY ELSE WOULD ANYONE SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON A WEBSITE WHEN THEY DON'T BELIEVE OR PRACTICE WHAT THAT WEBSITE PROMOTES if NOT TO PUSH PEOPLE’S BUTTONS?

Why else would anyone come to a Raw Food Website and claim that the Raw Food Diet is a FAD if NOT TO PUSH PEOPLE’S BUTTONS?!?!?!

Why would anyone continue to lose debate after debate only to keep coming back day after day repeating the same old nonsense that has been refuted over and over if NOT TO PUSH PEOPLE’S BUTTONS?

Think about it…

How many people has Chris aka powerlier ANTAGONIZED in this Thread!!!

Once again, the PURPOSE OF THIS WEBSITE is to support a Raw Vegan Diet and Chris aka powerlier is NOT Raw and is NOT Vegan and only comes here to play a SICK GAME & PUSH PEOPLE’S BUTTONS!!!

Date: January 26, 2014 07:04PM

Ohh no im a "little boy man" what an insult lol.

Your off your head mate, again like i say please take a picture of this supposed - > << 8 of my 18 Portals in my 6 Box System are
> Wormholes. I also have 6 Doorways and 4 Gateways.
> For several years I only had 4 Wormholes until I
> tried to illustrate False Interpretations and
> that's when I added 4 more Wormholes. - John Rose

It still amazes me that you actually charge people money for medical and nutritional consultation ?, unbelievable, you wouldn't pass a basic psychiatric test with your mad ramblings of "6 box systems with 18 portals".

What kind of voltage does this imaginary "6 box, 18 portal wormhole" run on John lol.

Drive as much traffic to this thread as possible, your only making yourself look more here stupid mate. If you weren't such an obnoxious bully to everyone around here, i wouldn't take such great pleasure showing you up or even bother with you.

Also this is the same retort you haved used 50 times, the purpose of this website is to discuss the health benefits of raw and living foods. Nowhere on this website do the rules state that you must be an aggressive 100% raw foodist to take part.

Date: January 26, 2014 07:07PM

How many people has Chris aka powerlier ANTAGONIZED in this Thread!!!

Once again, the PURPOSE OF THIS WEBSITE is to support a Raw Vegan Diet and how many people has Chris aka powerlier ANTAGONIZED in this Thread because Chris aka powerlier is NOT Raw and is NOT Vegan?!?!?!

Date: January 26, 2014 07:15PM

You carefully skirted around my question and still tripped yourself up.

You weren't a raw vegan when you signed up(1st statement) and a raw vegan(2nd statement) when you signed up at the same time.

You should change your screen name to PowerLiar

PL--"I had been following a mostly vegan diet till about 2011-12, had been vegetarian and experimenting with veganism and raw diets long before i signed up here in 2010 however.

"When i signed up here in 2010 i was just like you John Rose aka anon101 JRs second account, a starry eyed raw vegan newbie,"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2014 07:20PM by anon101.

Date: January 26, 2014 07:18PM

Panchito Wrote:
> anon101 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You also said you were an alcoholic for years.
> >
> > You are 20 something years old.
> >
> > Give us a time line, if you will, when you were
> > ALCOHOLIC, SAD, RAW VEGAN, VEGAN, MEDIT DIET,
> ANY
> > OTHER. Please be as specific as possible.
>
> apparently he is riddle with all types of
> problems. Powerlifer stated he had a genetic
> disease that affects metabolism or something deep.
> Head also had many many problems like leaking gut,
> etc. when someone asks for advice, most of the
> time he already had the disease too. I would say
> he is not the ideal person to judge a diet. Most
> diets have failed him somehow as he started sick.
> getting his advice is like asking a bump for
> financial advice. he exagerates negative stuff and
> greeting new comers with numbojumbo fears from
> symilar minded people (all over the internet). He
> is fear based healthy

Yeah Panchito, lol. He's the Riddler smiling smiley PowerLiar aka the Riddler.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2014 07:19PM by anon101.

Date: January 26, 2014 07:22PM

Dude like i say you'd be less obvious if you didn't abuse me in every single post in exactly the same manner as John Rose does. Everyone knows your John Rose, so give it up.

Powerliar, other one member here has referred to me with that name which is duh, duh John Rose. Just like your the only member who has mocked my grammar other than, duh duh John Rose.

The "tom billings syndrome" that JR created, funny how you were the only member to reply to that thread thinking it was funny. Simlar childish mindset to John Rose or the same person ?.

Why are you at John Roses side every thread to rebuff his posts whether about vegan food or nazi's, yup you bet it anon101 is there to thank his master John Rose. Again if you weren't such an egotistical character John, its even showing through your fake second account personality on here lol.

You clearly think every member here is daft as mince don't you ?. 99% of your posts anon101 is thanking or telling John Rose how impressive he is, if you weren't so egotistical or narcissistic it wouldn't be so obvious, plus the intense hate for me which has obviously fabricated out of nowhere considering ive had very little discussion with you anon101.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2014 07:28PM by powerlifter.

Date: January 26, 2014 07:26PM

When are you going to answer my questionS in detail from my earlier post, Powerliar?

Date: January 26, 2014 07:28PM

Has anyone noticed how PREDICTIBLE Chris aka powerlier has become?

In fact, Chris’s behavior is right out of Part Three in Defense Against the Psychopath [ [www.youtube.com] ] under the section…

The Psychopath’s Modus Operandi

One weakness Psychopaths have is that once one studies them and begins to understand them, they become predictable. While tactics vary from one to another, most Psychopaths follow a similar Strategy when Conning either an Individual or an Organization.

Their Strategy is as follows:

They Poison the Environment in a variety of ways so that everyone Feels Irritable, Edgy and Unable to perform their jobs.

Once again…

How many people has Chris aka powerlier ANTAGONIZED in this Thread alone?!?!?!

It’s time to Wake Up and recognize who we’re dealing with and Bryan needs to ban this ANTAGONIZER once and for all!!!

Date: January 26, 2014 07:29PM

When are you going to take a picture of your "6 box system with 18 portals and 8 wormholes, 6 doorways and 4 gateways" John Rose ?

Like i say, keep driving traffic to this thread, keep rebumping it smiling smiley.

Your only making yourself look more stupid at the end of the day.

Anon101's(john roses second account) is your biggest fan on here and thinks your so amazing, so maybe he can tell us what this "6 box system with 18 portals" actually is that you talk about John Rose?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2014 07:31PM by powerlifter.

Date: January 26, 2014 07:31PM

Powerliar's gone cuckoo.

Date: January 26, 2014 07:35PM

anon101 Wrote:
> Powerliar's gone cuckoo.

smiling smiley.

You're the biggest fan of your pals information at the end of the day(according to your post history which 90% of your posts are telling JR how smart and great he is, its blooming obvious its you John), so before you respond please tell me what you make of John Roses "6 box system with 18 portals and 8 wormholes, 6 doorways and 4 gateways" ?

Is this the ramblings of a mentally unstable man ? or the workings of the worlds next big nutritional genuius lol. Where can i buy my own 6 box system with 18 portals and 4 gateways LOL.

When are you flying off to the moon on this 6 box system also because im bored of this?

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2014 07:39PM by powerlifter.

Date: January 26, 2014 07:43PM

PL--so before you respond please tell me what you make of John Roses "6 box system with 18 portals and 8 wormholes, 6 doorways and 4 gateways" ?

I can't say. I didn't read JR's post on this. I need more information. Based on what you're saying it does sounds strange but I'll withhold judgment until JR explains it.

Current Page: 4 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables