Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 2 of 8
Re: Why aren't the ELITE raw vegan?
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: December 28, 2014 03:43AM

There always has to be a balance between good and evil. I think raw vegans are on the good side of the spectrum. The raw food diet is holy and angelic, I am 100% for sure. And no matter what, because raw vegans so healthy nothing can hurt them as hurts others who have no immune system basically. So if there truly was a purge or a virus that wiped out everyone, a real one, we would be rulers of the new earth. I think in many ways we are truly elite. If people got their heads together.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2014 03:44AM by coconutcream.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: December 28, 2014 04:17AM

coconutcream Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
And no matter what,
> because raw vegans so healthy nothing can hurt
> them as hurts others who have no immune system
> basically. So if there truly was a purge or a
> virus that wiped out everyone, a real one, we
> would be rulers of the new earth.

Sometimes those with the strongest immune systems are most at risk. It's time for you to read about cytokine storms. You have babies to protect and I don't think you would want your current understanding to put them in jeopardy - which it could.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 28, 2014 05:49AM

Storm wrote:
So what do we get? a brand of chia seeds which must be sprouted on Cloth like it was Canvas (like you know the type you paint and make art with, clothes, fibers to make rope is in hemp seed, ROPE as if now we have no metaphorical ROPE). and for the sails of a ship. Etc. It's what allowed Columbus to cross from Old World to New world. And what is it's name? Mila which is the same word for the Circumcision in a hebrew. But wait.. not Pariah circumcision, but Ka-ra-ite. Anyways, and it's so expensive only rich people can afford it.

Tai:
Have you ever heard of Chia pets? YOu can grow chia on terra cotta. You don't need to grow it on hemp. Also, Chia doesn't have to be expensive. I just bought 20 pounds at Costco at $5/lb from Nutiva (certified organic). Even at $10/lb, it's hard to use much on a daily basis

Storm:
well... its just not been my experience Tai. ... As far as I know sex is the biggest dealbreaker in relationships.

Tai:
Well, you just need to live longer, expand your network and meet more women. I know many righteous and virtuous women.

Storm:
Dr. Newman K Lin says... buddhists die at a regular age unlike "dualist" taoists because of liver/kidney disharmony. That's because all they do is burn up their souls until it gives up and dissipates from having repressed themselves for so long.

Tai:
I don't think this man understands either buddhism or daoism. He may have met some lame laypeople. It's not true for the high level buddhists or daoists. Look at the breatharian nun Shi Hongqing and the monk known as the buddha boy (Dharma Sangha) and tell me all about their liver and kidney disharmony and stifling repression.

Date: December 28, 2014 06:32AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> You know how hard it is for a circumcised STRAIGHT
> male to find support? Virtually no support is
> available since circumcision exists as a uroboros
> snake eating it's tail (aka "@#$%& docking"winking smiley.
>
> Hence, if you're a straight male looking for
> support, you'll only be able to get it from other
> homosexual men, so you are forced to "@#$%&-dock"
> with them, or even worse, have to penetrate
> "through the back" aka work Backwards. Since youa
> re cut off from the sacred orgasm and people only
> think the only way you can acheive it is through
> penetration of the "unpenetratable"

Hate to break it to you but you are not going to pass for straight with that kind of talk - but you certainly will keep women far away with it - as you seem intelligent enough to maybe realize.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: December 28, 2014 07:26AM

I like your picture CoconutCream.

Here's what I believe:

All of us are inherently equal. Leaders, followers, rich, poor, masters, slaves, superstars, the homeless, and every other creature from every planet and within every universe - all of us are inherently equal.

Whatever physical form we may take is only our physical sheath for harboring a soul. A soul is a manifestation of the truly supreme being that exists equally in us all.

There is one supreme power, and it is LOVE.

God is Love (Even the Bible agrees). Everything evolves from Love, and everything evolves to Love. All other powers that exist evolve solely from Love and to Love.

I don't believe in the existence of Satan, or Lucifer, or any demon or devil.

I believe evil does exists. All of us have seen evil and even practiced evil ourselves, unless we live in a bubble. But evil exists only as a temporary deficit in our awareness of Love. I don't care what some deluded soul says on YouTube. Poor thing.

I don't believe that raw food vegans (RFVs) are more spiritually advanced. Realistically, many people (not all of course) become RFVs simply out of vanity, or at least vanity is often one important motive among others (was and is for me). We all know we look better as RFVs. Vanity is not the worst character flaw in the world of course, and it even has its benefits for other animals when it saves them from the slaughterhouse. Still, vanity is not exactly indicative of a state of perfection or enlightenment.

If enlightenment (as perfection) exists on this planet today, I haven't seen this from any individual yet. I think enlightenment is a good thing for all of us to aim for - indefinitely. But I'm not sure I care for the concept when it's ever used to imply an endpoint or a separation of one soul from others. I think we're all in this together.

Possibly every time any one of us takes a step towards expressing compassion - especially where compassion is difficult, and especially in something we do or sacrifice - this is a notch forward in the evolution towards Love for us all.

Here's a version of the ancient Gayatri mantra. It has a beat and can be used with pranayama (yogic breathing) by inhaling during one full round, exhaling during the next (or even holding for another round between each breath in and out):

"Aum. We meditate on the glory of the being who produced this universe. May thee enlighten our minds. Aum."

So far, every Gayatri version I've found is plural: "WE". Meaning we're all in this together. Good, bad, rich, poor, weak, strong, RFV, carnivore, alien, and centipede. Or I hope so. I don't want to leave anyone behind. Least of all, me. smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2014 07:40AM by suncloud.

Date: December 28, 2014 12:05PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> It's all to target
> me and me only.

I don't think so Storm. I have no idea what's wrong. I can't figure it out from what you're saying. It sounds painful though, that's for sure.

Lots of people are circumcised and live happy and productive lives. And the procedure can't be reversed anyway.

(I know that's not quite up to the abstract level you've referred to; but it's true though, so maybe there's a relevant metaphorical meaning. I don't know what it is.)

Whatever the case, you sound really pissed off, and it seems like it's eating you up.

You could still try dismissing the "blame" and taking some credit instead. I'm sure you deserve credit for something. If you don't think you do, figure out what to do to get it, and then trade off the blame for the credit. Responsibility is a two-way street. Blame or credit. Take the credit.

The only other thing I can think of is that if the pakalolo quality is too hard to find these days, maybe stop wasting your time looking for it. It's not always good medicine anyway. At least not in the long run, when it's gone.

I hope there's someone around you can talk to in person. Anyone. Even a suicide crisis phone line is probably better than this.

Posted by: tezcal ()
Date: December 28, 2014 02:43PM

Storm, who taught you this stuff? What originally placed you oin this path?

Posted by: tezcal ()
Date: December 28, 2014 03:37PM

Calm down. I read a ton of alternative teachers, esoteric writings and the like and have since I was a teen. Its good practice to enter different reality tunnels on a frequent basis, as per Robert Anton Wilson, so as to not stagnate the mind.

Just wanted to conduct research, friend.

Date: December 28, 2014 03:44PM

tezcal Wrote:
> Storm, who taught you this stuff? What originally
> placed you oin this path?

Tezcal, I don't know how storm homed in on the stuff he's obsessed with but I have run into several guys over the years who have communicated extremely similar info with the same zeal storm has - one of them back to the late 1960's. I'm sure there are people even older than I am who none of this stuff is new to, too. It's probably had it's pied pipers for every generation to bring new outliers into their fold.

These days, with the internet, it seems to be growing at a disturbing pace probably due in part to the economy and to a lot of young men who have spent too much time playing virtual computer games and are now living in their parent's basement's waiting for life to find them there. I'm not saying this fits storm but I've seen a lot of it. There is even one in my family. He is an extraordinarily talented kid but only leaves the house now and then to pretend he's looking for a job or to sporadically work delivering pizzas for spending money. It's really saddening.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2014 03:45PM by SueZ.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: December 28, 2014 04:02PM

I think everyone's talented but there are a lot of things holding kids back nowadays. The current educational system is a farce - very limited to a select handful of courses, designed to limit beliefs, and kids are judged upon remembering and regurgitating information rather than questioning and being creative or innovative. Then of course there are teachers who only show up for a paycheck and have no interest (or lose interest over the years) in providing kids with an education or valuable information. Lastly, there's the whole nutritional aspect. I'd say it's pretty hard to get good grades when you're deficient in major nutrients responsible for cognition and jacked up on processed foods, GMO's, and stimulants. School lunches are some of the filthiest and non-nutritive foods you'll come across.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

"We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up"

"We ask 18-year-olds to make huge decisions about their career and financial future, when a month ago they had to ask to go to the bathroom"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2014 04:04PM by jtprindl.

Date: December 28, 2014 04:22PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> I think everyone's talented but there are a lot of
> things holding kids back nowadays. The current
> educational system is a farce - very limited to a
> select handful of courses, designed to limit
> beliefs, and kids are judged upon remembering and
> regurgitating information rather than questioning
> and being creative or innovative. Then of course
> there are teachers who only show up for a paycheck
> and have no interest (or lose interest over the
> years) in providing kids with an education or
> valuable information. Lastly, there's the whole
> nutritional aspect. I'd say it's pretty hard to
> get good grades when you're deficient in major
> nutrients responsible for cognition and jacked up
> on processed foods, GMO's, and stimulants. School
> lunches are some of the filthiest and
> non-nutritive foods you'll come across.
>
>
> "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by
> its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
> whole life believing that it is stupid"
>
> "We spend the first twelve months of our
> children's lives teaching them to walk and talk
> and the next twelve telling them to sit down and
> shut up"
>
> "We ask 18-year-olds to make huge decisions about
> their career and financial future, when a month
> ago they had to ask to go to the bathroom"

Yeah it's getting worse all the time but it's only been easier in romanticized versions, IMO. This is just a very frivolous example but can you imagine how young first world public school teenage girls today would take it if in junior high school they were forced to either wear dresses or skirts (no jeans or pants) and then be forced to kneel on the ground if those looked too short to the check point gatekeeper authorities? If your dress or skirt did not touch the ground when you were kneeling you were in big trouble. Even so we all are really lucky compared to most of the people alive now on the planet and that is a better thing to focus on and always be grateful for if we want to be mentally healthy.

Date: December 28, 2014 04:31PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> It's not just education you dumbos the market is
> literally controlled so that you cannot make a
> living off authentic passion.
>
> You guys are really speaking off tangent yet in
> disguise to seem as if you're not. Indirectly and
> backhandedly antagonist too.
>
> Snake-like is the only way to describe it.
>
> Because you guys must Be snakes.

I have always resisted getting a gun for self protection because I just don't like the idea of them. Congratulations, storm, you have finally made me realize that I must get one and learn how to use it as there are probably a ton of people in your mental space who are on the verge of going postal and wouldn't mind taking random strangers with them to hell for company.

Thanks for the REAL wake up call buried in your soap box rambles. I hope you are fit enough to realize you need professional help and get it before it's too late.

Date: December 28, 2014 04:54PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> Now you're Threatening me SueZ.
>
> [yourlogicalfallacyis.com]

If you were half as smart as you think you are you would realize that you are a threat to yourself and to other's lives. I am not threatening you but I will protect myself from other insane people who might go postal in my area if I have to. I'm not worried about you - you are far away and way more likely to off you mother and young women you have known than strangers, IMO. I just hope they are aware enough to be armed to protect themselves from people who are seriously mentally ill and don't care about them at all.

Date: December 28, 2014 05:55PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> You don't know how YOU guys are a danger to me
> with your illogical nonsense, your backhanded ways
> of sucking the life out of me. I already have
> enough to deal with at home and the people
> surrounding me doing exactly the same as I try to
> rise up from my ashes when I've got so little
> options.

If you want to rise from your ashes you'll have to take a people and computer break. Learn how to live with yourself. You have to do that alone. It will take courage and time and maybe an exorcism to clear and get back to the you you are supposed to be and were before you let others get into you and take over your brain.

Date: December 28, 2014 08:51PM

Well, just a long shot, but it finally occurred to me to ask: Storm, are you currently taking any prescription meds? If you are, I hope you'll consider discussing these with your doctor, as they could be affecting your mood.

And of course, best wishes. Sorry you're going through all this.

Date: December 28, 2014 10:14PM

Tai Wrote:

> Tai:
> NuNativs, with all due respect, I challenge your
> understanding. You are talking to someone who
> understands the free flowing of the great and
> small heavenly circuits of the body and the
> extraordinary meridians of the body. Cultivation
> of energy via a male and female conjoined is a low
> level practice and is not required to be truly
> healthy.

Nicely said. There are a few people here who understand the wisdom rarely known by mankind these days.

>It is possible to be healthy even after
> a body part has been removed.

So glad you said it. The body can overcome many things done to it.

Storm: the people who write bad things about circumcision are only giving you their opinion. You say it blocks energy etc and stops enlightenment...no it doesn't. Storm, the people who tell you these things are telling you a story.

> Tai:
> I actually was not joking. The only reason I said
> it was because coconutcream went on about lucifier
> being beautiful, so she wondered if he was raw
> vegan. She was probably joking to some degree. I
> just happened to have watched many testimonials of
> ex-satanists/ex-luciferians/ex-illuminati who
> revealed the carnage they were involved in. Yes,
> murder and canabalism was practiced. They could
> have been lying, but why would they lie

The thing is, human sacrifice has gone on throughout human history for a very long time. And what is the deal with human sacrifice, why are some humans attracted to sacrifice and blood drinking? The point is...are we really naive enough to think that this traditional ritual behaviour has suddenly stopped after such a long history??? Lets get real here, the blood drinking and sacrifices would still go on, but people are more secret about it now because it is easier to get caught.

Date: December 28, 2014 10:41PM

I don't think Lucifer is beautiful. I was saying the elite think that. Did I say that? Wow things get lost in translation! I have pretty dark humor. Maybe I was joking if I said that. I do not think that at this moment.

I hear stories how they do all sorts of things to stay young. Inject things into their glands so they feel like a 18 year old for a few days. Why not just go raw? Rumors of the black masses...drinking all sorts of gross human substances...

Why not just go raw?

Oysters rockefellers yuk.

Posted by: guest1 ()
Date: December 28, 2014 11:18PM

Google just started a company called Calico to defeat aging and death. What do you do when you have more money than you could ever spend in a lifetime? Find a way to live even longer.

I think they would like to have alternatives to eating well.

But I also think that the smart ones are eating very high quality produce, and a lot of it. I doubt they are 100% raw or 100% vegan but I strongly suspect that many of them are eating their vegetables.

You can kind of tell what they are doing when they get to be over 60. John Robbins looks very vital, so does Neal Barnard. Dick Cheney does not.

Edited to thank you for starting this topic.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2014 11:20PM by guest1.

Date: December 28, 2014 11:40PM

Google just started a company called Calico to defeat aging and death.
What do they do, what is their secret? Taking your brain and putting it in the head of a newborn? So you live your life all over again knowing everything you know now? WOW!!!

Posted by: guest1 ()
Date: December 28, 2014 11:51PM

Some of them are getting frozen. Some get their whole bodies frozen, and others, just their heads. So yeah, some of them do have that intention.

But mostly they are funding research projects that torture nematodes, yeasts, rodents, monkeys, and dogs. They are trying to figure out gene therapies or other things to make them live longer, and then trying to figure out if it works with people, too.

The funny thing is that the number 1 guy in the human field who is working with dietary manipulations (Luigi Fontana) basically said that raw vegans are doing it right and not even restricting their calories.

The references are:

1. What are the roles of calorie restriction and diet quality in promoting
healthy longevity?
Rizza W, Veronese N, Fontana L.
Ageing Res Rev. 2013 Nov 27.

2.Long-term low-calorie low-protein vegan diet and endurance exercise are associated with low cardiometabolic risk.
Fontana L, Meyer TE, Klein S, Holloszy JO.
Rejuvenation Res. 2007 Jun;10(2):225-34.

I do not know if Dr. Fontana is a 100% raw vegan but I am pretty sure that he leans in that direction. He is very very lean.

Date: December 29, 2014 02:56AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> I think everyone's talented but there are a lot of
> things holding kids back nowadays. The current
> educational system is a farce - very limited to a
> select handful of courses, designed to limit
> beliefs, and kids are judged upon remembering and
> regurgitating information rather than questioning
> and being creative or innovative. Then of course
> there are teachers who only show up for a paycheck
> and have no interest (or lose interest over the
> years) in providing kids with an education or
> valuable information. Lastly, there's the whole
> nutritional aspect. I'd say it's pretty hard to
> get good grades when you're deficient in major
> nutrients responsible for cognition and jacked up
> on processed foods, GMO's, and stimulants. School
> lunches are some of the filthiest and
> non-nutritive foods you'll come across.
>
>
> "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by
> its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
> whole life believing that it is stupid"
>
> "We spend the first twelve months of our
> children's lives teaching them to walk and talk
> and the next twelve telling them to sit down and
> shut up"
>
> "We ask 18-year-olds to make huge decisions about
> their career and financial future, when a month
> ago they had to ask to go to the bathroom"

Attributions on the quotes? I know I've heard them somewhere long long ago but I can't remember who their authors were.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 29, 2014 03:03PM

> Tai:
> NuNativs, with all due respect, I challenge your
> understanding. You are talking to someone who
> understands the free flowing of the great and
> small heavenly circuits of the body and the
> extraordinary meridians of the body. Cultivation
> of energy via a male and female conjoined is a low
> level practice and is not required to be truly
> healthy.

TSM responded of course as he has an agenda of lonely isolation with other lonely men who use food to distance themselves:
Nicely said. There are a few people here who understand the wisdom rarely known by mankind these days.

So Tai I am talking to someone who understands the "heavenly curcuits" implying that by partaking and practicing sex magic, that I do not understand such things?

I disagree that concious circulation of Lifeforce between a concious man and woman is a "low level" practice. We are in bodies for a reason. To be wastfully out of control and indulgent is a sin, but to try and get out of your body is also a sin.

The middle path of spiritualizing ALL activity including sacred sex is hardly low level and in my studies and understanding is one of the pratices that leads to longevity. The Sun/Light is having sacred sex 24/7 with the Earth producing all Life on this planet, is that a sin or a low level practice?

Diet alone does not work for long life.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: December 29, 2014 05:19PM

"Diet alone does not work for long life."

It plays a major factor, probably a lot more than sex with semen retention. You can also practice semen retention without having a partner.

Date: December 29, 2014 07:33PM

NuNativs wrote:
TSM responded of course as he has an agenda of lonely isolation with other lonely men who use food to distance themselves:

Tai:
Some people do not have the attachment to eating meat and can be vegetarian with no problem. Some people do not have the attachment to sex or romance and can live life without feeling repressed or lonely as a single person.

Some people are single by default, even though they yearn for a partner. These you can call repressed. If a person hurts their organs because of their severe distress over being single and not having sex, they should learn to calm their emotions and learn detachment. Whether you believe it or not, there is a field of energy that surrounds each person. Even if a person uses a condom when they visit a prostitute, they still immerse themselves in a field of karmic energy that attaches to their bodies, even if they may not get an immediate STD. THat is why a prostitute needs divine help should they ever want to elevate themselves. Telling TSM to get laid is irrelevant, if he can't find the right girl.

NuNativs wrote:
So Tai I am talking to someone who understands the "heavenly curcuits" implying that by partaking and practicing sex magic, that I do not understand such things?

Tai:
I don't know what you understand. All I know is that mine got activated without having a partner and the TRUTH is that the only way to make progress for me was to resist sexual temptation. Of course your circuits can be activated while married and having sex, but it is not DEPENDENT on it.

NuNativs:
I disagree that concious circulation of Lifeforce between a concious man and woman is a "low level" practice. We are in bodies for a reason. To be wastfully out of control and indulgent is a sin, but to try and get out of your body is also a sin.

Tai:
I agree that conscious marriage is the way of the masses, otherwise the human race would go extinct.
Tantrism came from high level Lamas who already transcended lust.
You used the word lifeforce. That says it all.
Circulation of the heavenly circuits is more complicated than just circulation of lifeforce.
I am not sure what you understand but you said my friend should have left her husband because he was impotent and I am explaining that it is possible for a person to use their own yin and yang of their individual body to cultivate their body without a partner. Hence she could still be married to an impotent man and still cultivate her body. You are simply wrong about this. And the only reason I had to call you on this is because poor Storm is feeling suicidal, and it seems he is in distress over being single. Your comments are not helping him. He is feeling half a man and can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. No one can force a woman to be with a man, and it turns out it is not necessary for health. Therefore, people should learn to restrain their lust and let go of their attachments.

Storm wrote:
Diet alone does not work for long life.

Tai:
No one is saying that. Lou Corona, who has been a raw vegan for 40 years, says that diet is just 25% of a healthy life. He is very youthful and healthy and he puts food in its proper perspective.

Date: December 29, 2014 09:25PM

SueZ Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I think everyone's talented but there are a lot
> of
> > things holding kids back nowadays. The current
> > educational system is a farce - very limited to
> a
> > select handful of courses, designed to limit
> > beliefs, and kids are judged upon remembering
> and
> > regurgitating information rather than
> questioning
> > and being creative or innovative. Then of
> course
> > there are teachers who only show up for a
> paycheck
> > and have no interest (or lose interest over the
> > years) in providing kids with an education or
> > valuable information. Lastly, there's the whole
> > nutritional aspect. I'd say it's pretty hard to
> > get good grades when you're deficient in major
> > nutrients responsible for cognition and jacked
> up
> > on processed foods, GMO's, and stimulants.
> School
> > lunches are some of the filthiest and
> > non-nutritive foods you'll come across.
> >
> >
> > "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish
> by
> > its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
> > whole life believing that it is stupid"
> >
> > "We spend the first twelve months of our
> > children's lives teaching them to walk and talk
> > and the next twelve telling them to sit down
> and
> > shut up"
> >
> > "We ask 18-year-olds to make huge decisions
> about
> > their career and financial future, when a month
> > ago they had to ask to go to the bathroom"
>
> Attributions on the quotes? I know I've heard them
> somewhere long long ago but I can't remember who
> their authors were.

The first of your quotes was from Albert Einstein who died, as I recall, in 1955, just about 37 years before you were born and even more years before kids nowadays entered school or there were GMO's in the food chain.

That's one down...

Date: December 29, 2014 09:27PM

Storm wrote:
"I dont care if I sound stupid anymore, if I sound stupid it's probably better so that those who have "ears to hear and eyes to see" can see it, those are the innocents who are continually crucified.

But still I have to work on myself to reach those who are perpetually lost thinking they are not lost."

Tai:
You have a serious problem and you don't see it. How is threatening suicide every other day helping anyone? How can you think you are anywhere close to the truth if you are suicidal? You are far, far from the truth. You blasphemy God and true saints so many times, it is past the point of being ridiculous. You have gotten into the habit of engaging in a form of lying: it's called exaggeration and negative speculation. Everyday, you keep strengthing your wicked habit until it becomes second nature to: wrongly accuse, always look at the negative and never at the positive, feel suicidal and paint an evil picture whenever you feel like it. You have to break this cycle and this terrible habit. You have to stop watching and listening to people who are egging you on to do this. You have to start watching and listening to life affirming people.

Stop finger pointing at everyone. Start working on yourself. Everytime you want to throw an accusation, look inward and see how you can make a change in yourself. Before you call someone evil next time, analyze your suicidal thoughts that would kill your body, including your organs. Who is evil? Work on your own heart first.

If you really want a long lasting relationship with a woman, you not only need to get your act together, but you need to get your mind right. Something really sacred about marriage vows include: in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer. That means if your wife loses one of her hands or her uterus or her breasts, you don't abandon her and you don't dwell on the negative and you can't spend all your days on conspiracy theories about God and the illuminati and mortality. You focus on the positive. And vice versa. If you want a healthy relationship with someone, you have to live in present tense and you can't dwell in past traumas. You really should find a counselor to help you break free of your negative mind trip and practice positive thinking.

Date: December 29, 2014 09:46PM

Tai Wrote:
> Storm wrote:
> "I dont care if I sound stupid anymore, if I sound
> stupid it's probably better so that those who have
> "ears to hear and eyes to see" can see it, those
> are the innocents who are continually crucified.
>
> But still I have to work on myself to reach those
> who are perpetually lost thinking they are not
> lost."
>
> Tai:
> You have a serious problem and you don't see it.
> How is threatening suicide every other day helping
> anyone? How can you think you are anywhere close
> to the truth if you are suicidal? You are far,
> far from the truth. You blasphemy God and true
> saints so many times, it is past the point of
> being ridiculous. You have gotten into the habit
> of engaging in a form of lying: it's called
> exaggeration and negative speculation. Everyday,
> you keep strengthing your wicked habit until it
> becomes second nature to: wrongly accuse, always
> look at the negative and never at the positive,
> feel suicidal and paint an evil picture whenever
> you feel like it. You have to break this cycle
> and this terrible habit. You have to stop watching
> and listening to people who are egging you on to
> do this. You have to start watching and listening
> to life affirming people.
>
> Stop finger pointing at everyone. Start working
> on yourself. Everytime you want to throw an
> accusation, look inward and see how you can make a
> change in yourself. Before you call someone evil
> next time, analyze your suicidal thoughts that
> would kill your body, including your organs. Who
> is evil? Work on your own heart first.
>
> If you really want a long lasting relationship
> with a woman, you not only need to get your act
> together, but you need to get your mind right.
> Something really sacred about marriage vows
> include: in sickness and in health, for richer for
> poorer. That means if your wife loses one of her
> hands or her uterus or her breasts, you don't
> abandon her and you don't dwell on the negative
> and you can't spend all your days on conspiracy
> theories about God and the illuminati and
> mortality. You focus on the positive. And vice
> versa. If you want a healthy relationship with
> someone, you have to live in present tense and you
> can't dwell in past traumas. You really should
> find a counselor to help you break free of your
> negative mind trip and practice positive thinking.

That was an epic post, Tai!

Date: December 29, 2014 11:29PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Tai Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Storm wrote:
> > "I dont care if I sound stupid anymore, if I
> sound
> > stupid it's probably better so that those who
> have
> > "ears to hear and eyes to see" can see it,
> those
> > are the innocents who are continually
> crucified.
> >
> > But still I have to work on myself to reach
> those
> > who are perpetually lost thinking they are not
> > lost."
> >
> > Tai:
> > You have a serious problem and you don't see it.
>
> > How is threatening suicide every other day
> helping
> > anyone? How can you think you are anywhere
> close
> > to the truth if you are suicidal? You are far,
> > far from the truth. You blasphemy God and true
> > saints so many times, it is past the point of
> > being ridiculous. You have gotten into the
> habit
> > of engaging in a form of lying: it's called
> > exaggeration and negative speculation.
> Everyday,
> > you keep strengthing your wicked habit until it
> > becomes second nature to: wrongly accuse,
> always
> > look at the negative and never at the positive,
> > feel suicidal and paint an evil picture
> whenever
> > you feel like it. You have to break this cycle
> > and this terrible habit. You have to stop
> watching
> > and listening to people who are egging you on
> to
> > do this. You have to start watching and
> listening
> > to life affirming people.
> >
> > Stop finger pointing at everyone. Start
> working
> > on yourself. Everytime you want to throw an
> > accusation, look inward and see how you can make
> a
> > change in yourself. Before you call someone
> evil
> > next time, analyze your suicidal thoughts that
> > would kill your body, including your organs.
> Who
> > is evil? Work on your own heart first.
> >
> > If you really want a long lasting relationship
> > with a woman, you not only need to get your act
> > together, but you need to get your mind right.
> > Something really sacred about marriage vows
> > include: in sickness and in health, for richer
> for
> > poorer. That means if your wife loses one of
> her
> > hands or her uterus or her breasts, you don't
> > abandon her and you don't dwell on the negative
> > and you can't spend all your days on conspiracy
> > theories about God and the illuminati and
> > mortality. You focus on the positive. And
> vice
> > versa. If you want a healthy relationship with
> > someone, you have to live in present tense and
> you
> > can't dwell in past traumas. You really should
> > find a counselor to help you break free of your
> > negative mind trip and practice positive
> thinking.
>
> That was an epic post, Tai!

Sadly though he seems to be beyond anything anyone here can reach and just seems bent on torturing us with his torture. Seems to be on auto pilot, too.

How letting his endless foreskin sorrow rants remain all over this supposedly raw food (not tinfoil) forum seems 1000x worse than anything powerlifter has ever had to say about raw vegan diets, IMO.

Date: December 29, 2014 11:58PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> You're so fake/disengenuine I can see right
> through it SueZ.

No I am real and I meant exactly what I said. You want to torture us with what tortures you. You have become what you hate and you won't listen to anyone. You are talking AT us. You want more, more, more attention. It never ends because you can't contain yourself.

You are very ill and needy but won't seek help because you say you won't be able to eat sprouts if you do.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 30, 2014 02:26PM

I could be wrong, but it seems that TSM has several accounts on this forum... winking smiley

Current Page: 2 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables