Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 4 of 8
Re: Why aren't the ELITE raw vegan?
Posted by: tezcal ()
Date: January 07, 2015 03:05AM

Cheers, thanks for replying.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 07, 2015 05:13AM

Sproutarian man good points! TEZCAL too.

Date: January 07, 2015 05:53AM

Can you imagine if the Elite made it a crime to eat how we eat?

Or they only had access to organic foods.

Date: January 07, 2015 06:40AM

coconutcream Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can you imagine if the Elite made it a crime to
> eat how we eat?

That is one of my worst nightmares, but they are trying hard to ruin things for us. They stock up all the good seeds and try to con us with GM seeds.

But but but, it went much MUCH further than that when our friend Obama introduced a 1,100 page bill in parliament which had the power to ban small - medium farms from growing food unless they qualified under certain conditions (in other words, they would use red tape to make it impossible for small - medium farms to grow food imo) and stop average people from growing their own food. Why? Well l think they wanted to phase out most farms and only keep the massive farms going who would sell GM crops so we are forced to eat GM chemical food, therefor they would completely control the food supply. Fortunately people were awake enough to see what Obama was trying to do and voted against it.

Obama messed up on hurting us because he didn't introduce the bill during Christmas when everyone was on holidays, so there were lots of politicians and academics around to read the bills and advise the politicians vote against it. They made the bill 1,100 pages so people wouldn't read it. The good spirits are looking after us, and l breath a sigh of relief that the devils work was not done, this time. These people really do not like us very much, we are nothing but "useless feeders" to them.

We will continue to have these people causing problems as long as we live a life without high integrity. The politicians are a reflection of most people...they lie, are greedy, so ambitious that they will do anything to keep their plumb job, and put themselves before other people. They are just a reflection of the darkness in ourselves when we don't live to high standards. These people are lost souls, but far lower souls than virtually all people on Earth, evil runs through their viens. A spiritual master said a few years ago that most world leaders WILL go to hell, but now they said it has got so bad that their souls will be extinguished forever because they are darkened beyond repair.

We can't hate these people because WE bring the dark energy to the planet via meat eating, greed, lies etc which attracts these eveil souls here. WE must get our act togeather if we wish for these parasites to leave the planet. Those evil leaders are just a consequence of us being focussed on oneself. When we wake up those dark beings will go away because we will elevate the energy and consciousness of the planet.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2015 06:53AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 11, 2015 07:16PM

I was listening to last night about ARCHONS. Its the definition one Fucinelli wrote about, how the elite like sex and power but they have no creativity and envy those who do, they cannot create anything. They have no creativity. They envy those who can create. They were the elite back then.

12 century right?

Archons, anybody? Off world race. How does Fucinelli know this I do not know, he says they been fighting them for centuries.

Fucinelli may be one or a group- a bunch of ALCHEMISTS. They left the truth of Alchemy in a low bearing arch in France. They say.

Sounds to me like an interesting story in our human history. Anybody know or heard of such things, please do not cut and paste from the internet but let me know what you know in your own words!!

SProutarian man this is for you

ahahah we can laugh right?

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2015 07:20PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: rab ()
Date: January 12, 2015 04:10AM

TheStorm...I will add a little bit of my view.

We have all been programmed. From the early childhood. So, when you speak to a person, often you get the answers that are not theirs. They are not guilty for that. None of us are guilty. Very few people are able to begin to see the whole picture, the LEVEL of manipulation. I get physically sick when I look around without the help of different 'programs' (things we accepted as 'normal'). One does not need esotheric, special knowledge, the truth is right in front of our noses, blunt, obvious. And sickening.
The fact is, though, that every single person, even those who are considered the lowest, simplest people, have more power than any member of the so called 'elite'. This is because the 'elite' has given up their true self. They are just the empty skin of a person. They are just shadows.

When I talk about the 'truth', I am talking about things that can be proven, in a lab or using regular science and facts. I am not talking about theories.

And yes, the world looks truly horrible. The fact that suprises me the most is how gullible, how easy to trick people are. I now believe that it is a waste of time trying to educate the masses...even though most (probably all) people have special abilities, they also have the obedience 'gene' - they are made to either lead or follow (they blindly respect authority).
When the time comes, the High Authority will allow for the new kind of people to take control. That is only after they figure everything out, in a practical, real way. The World is a real place, with real laws. If you want to be in charge (you or new breed of people), you really have to know what you are doing.

p.s. suicide is exactly what the bad forces want you to do. Your energy is going the wrong way if you are having these thoughts.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2015 04:15AM by rab.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 12, 2015 04:35AM

storm,
do your posts have anything to do with the purpose of this board?

aren't there any suicide hotlines you can call?
better yet, why don't you work at a suicide hotline?

Date: January 12, 2015 05:11AM

I ignore synchronicities. Nothing can impress me.

Date: January 12, 2015 06:25AM

The Storm really might be a childhood victim of MK Ultra or something. Tell us your story!

Date: January 13, 2015 12:11AM

THeSt0rm, people are like monkeys. They just repeat what they were trained. They, in most cases, don't have the slightest idea what the gestures, words, symbols mean. For example, 'OK' sign (forefinger round and three other fingers raised): I have used it all my life, not often but sometimes...never knew it could mean 'three sixes'...and I don't care! I will take all those symbols back! I absolutely don't care that there is a special handshake, special symbols of retarded 'elite'. They are all nothing but trash to me! And this is true for any symbol! Pyramid? It is just a shape. It may have some special energetic abilities...but so do other shapes! It is all part of a simple, stupid, kult! Nothing behind it! Their goal is nothingness, they are essentially nothing! They don't exist!

I admire the good stuff in people, there is plenty left...even in some people who are trying hard to be bad. Look at the nature and learn. Nature tells us everything...about everything.

Date: January 14, 2015 05:51AM

I know what it is like to be evil and materialistic, I done that. I KNOW now, that I want to be a moral person. A good person.

I have come a long way have not I folks?

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: January 14, 2015 05:28PM

I know what it is like to be evil and materialistic, I done that. I KNOW now, that I want to be a moral person. A good person.

That's how the system works. We've all been there at some point, in this life or previous ones. Some people are still at that level of materialism and selfishness, others have gone past it, and many will likely return to that level multiple times on their journey. It's not a bad thing because it teaches us valuable lessons, and it sounds like you've learned yours well.

Storm: I think it might be a good thing if you started a new thread and made your posts about circumcision etc in there. When you post about it in multiple different threads it just clutters up the forum and makes it harder to read, and I think some people may resent that so they are less willing to actually discuss the points you bring up. If you put them all in one place people who are interested could go there and have conversations about it, but if any of us were to comment on those posts in another thread it would just derail the entire thread.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: January 15, 2015 01:01AM

THeSt0rm, you might want to check out the following audiobook: The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment, by Eckhart Tolle and voiced also by Tolle. This book is a primer to how to free yourself from your mental and emotional pain. The reason I recommend the audiobook version is because it is voiced by Eckhart Tolle, and his stillness and presence comes through via his voice.

Date: January 17, 2015 01:40AM

The status of the system

Police/govt/courts = the beneficiary of the cestie qui vie trust accounts that we operate under. Therefore they are lawfully entitled to promote thamselves as administrator of our affairs. The public are ignorant of the law and money so we become slaves under their fraudulent system.

Us = trustees

We can have the power of the system by swapping roles with them

The key is to use money and contracts to demote them as trustees where we tell them what to do. We can do this, and l do this, and some of us help other people to do this.

We switch the cestie que vie trust to it's original intended function by becoming beneficiary of the trust and promoting ourselves as administrator of our own affairs. The trust relationship means that the only position the govt/illuminti can fill is that one of a public servant, ie, trustee.

We can tell the system what to do

Yes, we can tell the authorities and Judge what to do when we do things properly and elevate our social status via law instruments. You always be a gentleman and NEVER tell the system you are the boss, but your actions always confirm who is in the driver's seat.

Date: January 17, 2015 01:54AM

The system committ fraud by sending us statements for bills/fines - they NEVER send a proper invoice

This is so they can tap into our trust accounts and steal our money. When you pay a bill or fine by paying a statement they send you, you are actually paying your bills/fines twice!!!

The system is a prepaid system whereby we are all sovereign and our bills are automatically paid for by the system, but very few people know this. How do we contribute if we don't need to pay fines/bills? We contribute by offering our labour and skills.

If you don't know your rights or understand law or money, you will always be a slave to satan in a physical world.

Yes dear people, there is remedy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2015 01:55AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 17, 2015 10:27AM

CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE [Banned Discovery Channel Documentary]
[www.youtube.com]

This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies

If you do some research on peadophile networks you will find many convicted people who have served as church elders and in high levels of leadership or in the entertainment business. Many many more are also suspected but not proven at this point.

Why are 80,000 children in the U.K apparently reported missing? It wouldn't be just about the dirty acts, it is also the blood drinking imo.

Talk to the forgotten native people in Australia and they'll tell you about the peadophile networks run by child protection and people high in govt. The networks are well run and have the protection of the elite so they can use the kids.

Date: January 17, 2015 10:58AM

I don't like posting conspiracy things that l can't prove, but make of this what you will.

Retired HEAD OF FBI Tells ALL "Illuminati, Satanism, Pedophile Rings"

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 17, 2015 04:00PM

Meanwhile the Sun/Light continues to shine Light and Life on US ALL 24/7 asking nothing in return...
(Where does your attention lie?)

Date: January 18, 2015 09:25AM

The Rothchild illuminati party. Really wierd stuff:

[www.hangthebankers.com]

Date: January 18, 2015 09:20PM

Sproutarian man that is like EYES WIDE SHUT.

EYES WIDE SHUT

Conspiracy

Date: January 19, 2015 01:23AM

TSM wrote:
The Rothchild illuminati party. Really wierd stuff:

[www.hangthebankers.com]

Who cares? Real poor use of your attention bro...

Date: January 19, 2015 09:21PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> TSM wrote:
> The Rothchild illuminati party. Really wierd
> stuff:
>
>
>
> Who cares? Real poor use of your attention bro...

This says more than what most people probably can imagine. I am not going to say why it is significant...you either can see why it is or you can't. If you can't see the clear significance of this, then you are not meant to know. It is not just people playing silly dress ups, this spoeaks volumes about the satanic system we live under.

Date: January 20, 2015 03:07AM

TSM wrote:
"This says more than what most people probably can imagine."

Keep in mind, "Where attention goes, energy flows", what you focus on becomes bigger, in other words you are making the problem worse by giving your attention to it and feed it ENERGY.

As I said earlier, "Meanwhile the Sun/Light continues to shine Light and Life on US ALL 24/7 asking nothing in return..."

Wouldn't you rather focus your attention on the MIRACLE of LIFE itself and grow THAT?!?

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 20, 2015 06:08AM

NuNativs wrote:

TSM wrote:
"This says more than what most people probably can imagine."

Keep in mind, "Where attention goes, energy flows", what you focus on becomes bigger, in other words you are making the problem worse by giving your attention to it and feed it ENERGY.

Tai:
Hhhmmm. On page 9 of this thread, TSM gave a link to a banned Discovery documentary and another link (re: head of FBI) that covers a very similar topic that Teal Swan/Scott talks about, whom you like and enthusiastically endorse. I would say you and TSM have similar concerns, in that regard. Due to your endorsement, NuNativs, I watched Teal Swan and I must say I was taken aback by her description of SRA (how she was sexually abused as a youth) and her simultaneous low-cut clothing and overt sexuality. When I watched her interview with Oliver Stone's son, she talked about her abuse and then kept bringing up sex. I can understand why you told Storm that "she's nice to look at"...for certain men. But to finish my thought, I think even Teal Scott brings this issue (that TSM shared) to the forefront.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 20, 2015 06:26AM

"Where attention goes, energy flows"

The Obstacles are part of the Hero's Journey and one would be a FOOL to ignore them.

However, the man who understood the Hero's Journey more than most everyone else said...

“Revolution doesn’t have to do with smashing something; it has to do with bringing something forth. If you spend all of your time thinking about that which you are attacking, then you are negatively bound to it. You have to find the zeal in yourself and bring that out.” -Joseph Campbell, Pathways to Bliss, p. 104

Indeed, there is a big difference between those who know about Raw Food and the Psychopaths who Rule the World, as opposed to those who only know about the Psychopaths who Rule the World and know nothing about Raw Food. Those who only know about the Psychopaths who Rule the World and know nothing about Raw Food fail to recognize that there are many levels in Plato's Cave.

Date: January 20, 2015 07:35AM

I want people to open their eyes to what is going on and to watch their kids more closely and trust no public institutions, because the bad people are drawn to some of the institutions which are thought to be good and decent such as child protection services, schools, church's etc. And now they make laws to try and stop home schooling because they want our kids to learn the rubbish that the system teaches, so they can mold them to think in a way the system wants. Make them use the left side of their brain and take away their creativeity if they can....make `em robots like the rest of society.

It has been said that the women's lib movement was a disguise to get women into work so the system could bring up the kids and shape them in their early years, and it was also so women would go to work and pay income tax. So now we have a situation of kids coming home after school with no parents home, and kids can be led astray. The system want that because it gives them an excuse to bring in more laws to rule over a population that seems to be becoming increasingly unruley, and in another generation their will be whole societies of people who never had the parent's early guidance. And when the parents are at work the badly behaved people will be around.

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America w/ Charlotte Iserbyt
[www.youtube.com]

Talks about the communist system we live under and the dumbing down of America. If you briefly study the United Nations you will realise many of the top people have communist backgrounds, and 5 judges of the world court are also communist. And apparently the head of setting eduction at the U..N for the Western countries is also communist with the aim of homogenizing the school system completely. They have political parties to make niave people think they have a choice LOL LOL. And then they fool people with the word democracy in thinking that the leaders will represent the public, but all it means is that you have voted someone in that will NOT represent you because they represent the U.S corp. All the public do is give them permission to take office (vote for them) so they can represent overseas illuminti interests.

Globalisation was the real big step towards communism, and both political parties are behind it because both have roots in communism. All you need to do is look at what they are doing and it is quite obvious. It is not the politicalparties that matter, it is the U.S Corp that matters...all presidents are is just another captain driving the same ship.

If you want some really hardcore shocking, look no further than the hard talking Brian Shaw. Boy oh boy, he woke me up. He goes right into the freemasons and U.N's satanic mission to take away everyone's rights. He is a very bright fellow and has done his homework. Highly recommended!!! This fellow charged 56 of the most important people in Australia including Prime Ministers and Judges,and he had such a tight case against them that the courts refused to stamp the charge sheets because it looked like 56 of them would have went to jail for at least 25 years for treason. I checked his legal stuff out in great detail and went through all the laws, and he was right on to crush them.

Brian talks extensively about what is really going on and how THEY are trying to crush us. I have checked him out and l know he is right on with lots of stuff. These videos are shocking.

Here you go, this shook me to my very core. In 16 short sections.

The United Nations Trap 1/16

[www.youtube.com]

I suggest people listen to all his stuff if they want to get some insight into stuff that is not covered by other people.

[www.youtube.com]

It's time to wake up folks.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2015 07:46AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: January 20, 2015 08:40PM

TSM wrote:
"I want people to open their eyes to what is going on and to watch their kids more closely and trust no public institutions"

Thing is, if WE ALL turn OUR gaze to the Sun/Light with un-flinching focus where WE are united, all those institutions that you're worried about will vanish in the blink of an eye, as the reason they flourish in their deception, is because WE are giving OUR attention to everything else that doesn't matter...

Date: January 20, 2015 10:06PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> TSM wrote:
> "I want people to open their eyes to what is going
> on and to watch their kids more closely and trust
> no public institutions"
>
> Thing is, if WE ALL turn OUR gaze to the Sun/Light
> with un-flinching focus where WE are united, all
> those institutions that you're worried about will
> vanish in the blink of an eye, as the reason they
> flourish in their deception, is because WE are
> giving OUR attention to everything else that
> doesn't matter...

I understand what you are saying here, but being aware of the goings on of the elite gives one a reason to try and stop supporting what they do by trying to drop out of the system they run. Not so easy to do, but we can make big in roads. Starve their system off by living a simple life by trying to get out of the matrix as much as possible.

I am mainly done with studying the elite and rarely give them a thought because l have better things to do, but l post these things to try and give people new to this some insight, and people have wrote to me to tell me how much they appreciate it, so l know l am helping.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 20, 2015 10:17PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:

> I am mainly done with studying the elite and
> rarely give them a thought because l have better
> things to do, but l post these things to try and
> give people new to this some insight, and people
> have wrote to me to tell me how much they
> appreciate it, so l know l am helping.

Could you just put that kind of talk to the "other topic" forum instead of this one? Or maybe to an email club?

Date: January 21, 2015 09:23PM

The cannabis is anything but hidden here in California, in fact it's everywhere in mass quantities...

Current Page: 4 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables