Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 4 of 7
Re: Clements Anti Fruit Lecture
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 09, 2015 02:23PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
------------
>
> I understand live blood cell analysis can see
> these sugars in the blood stream.
>
>

[www.csicop.org]

Light spots seen on the red cells are often identified as “fermentations” by the practitioner. Supposedly these are areas of the red cell undergoing fermentation due to the high sugar content of the blood. This fermentation interpretation demonstrates a lack of understanding of basic chemistry and physiology. Fermentation occurs when yeast produce enzymes that convert sugar to ethyl alcohol and carbon dioxide gas. This causes grape juice to turn into sparkling wine but does not cause red blood cells to develop white spots. Red blood cells do not contain yeast and cannot ferment anything; red cells have also never been observed to be full of alcohol and carbon dioxide gas bubbles. If yeast cells were actually fermenting sugar and forming alcohol in the bloodstream, one could be legitimately charged with driving under the influence after eating a doughnut. The light spots are actually artifacts and are not visible on many of the red cells observed throughout the microscopic field.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 09, 2015 02:36PM

fresh wrote:

<<<then he says that ONLY bananas ripen after being picked.

why does anyone listen to this guy>>>

It’s obvious that Brian is trying to persuade potential Raw Foodists to not go the Fruit Direction much in the same way that the other Brian (TSM) is bashing Fruit. It’s sad that so many people are so myopic and cannot understand that they should be bashing Conventional Medicine and NOT those who are in the same tent or canoe depending upon which analogy you choose.

Here is a snippet from an older post of mine followed by a post from Doug.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

As far as Brian Clement, I have a few issues with a few things that he has said about fruit and I would love for anyone to chime in for clarity.

Point #1) I heard Brian Clement say on air back on 1-30-03 that “Today’s fruit has 28-32 times as much sugar as its ancestors when fruit was our original diet.”

If today’s fruit has, for example, 100 calories per 100 grams and 90% is sugar, does that mean that the fruit our ancestors ate only had ~3 calories per 100 grams using an average of 30 times as much sugar?

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.vegsource.com]

PN: Fruit today has much more sugar than ever before, and because of this it’s more than the body can handle.

DG: Which fruit can you name that has "much more sugar" than ever before? I find that most fruit today isn't as sweet as the fruit I remember from my childhood. I find that when I go to places in the world where fruit is produced that it invariably tastes sweeter than the stuff I buy in the markets in most of the US. Are Delicious apples sweeter than they were 50 years ago? Are Cavendish bananas sweeter than they were 50 years ago? Navel oranges? Bing cherries? Is that what PN is saying? Currently, I can find no evidence that fruit is sweeter than it used to be. I do know that a few new varieties of fruits have come on to the market, that are noticeably sweeter than their predecessors. Grapefruit is the main example, though there are at least 4 or 5 others. I have heard leaders in the raw movement state that bananas are 50 times sweeter today than they used to be. Let's do the math.

Assume the only food you could find in nature was bananas, and assume you are a moderately active man, requiring 3000 calories per day. At 100 calories per large banana, you would have to eat 30 bananas per day, if that was the only food you ate.

It is possible to eat 30 bananas per day, though admittedly some people would find it daunting, at least at first. In a survival situation, however, we could all learn to eat that many, if that was what was needed to meet our calorie requirement. A petite woman might only require 2000 calories per day, or 20 bananas. Now, if bananas are 50 times sweeter today, and since their primary calorie source is carbohydrate, it would mean that bananas of the past only supplied 2 calories each, barring the 4 calories that would come from protein, and the fraction of a calorie that would come from fat. At six calories per banana, (2 from carbohydrates and 4 from protein) In order to meet her calorie need, that petite woman would have to eat roughly 333 bananas per day to meet her calorie needs. The man would need to eat 500 bananas per day. Do you still believe that bananas are 50 times sweeter than they used to be?

If so, please also consider the ramifications of the nutritional content of the fruit that is being implied. A piece of fruit with .5 grams of carbohydrate, 1 gram of protein, and a negligible quantity of fat would provide 66% of its total calorie content from protein! Now that would be a truly amazing food. I mean, we are talking about a fruit that has more protein per calorie than meat, pork, fish, eggs, and almost every cut of poultry. To think that there are raw food leaders that state that ALL FRUIT used to be this rich in protein is astonishing to me. Do you ever wonder why no one else in the entire world seems aware of this monumental historic fact?

[www.vegsource.com]

“When people in the same canoe fight, they're likely to capsize and both sides lose.” -T. C. Fry

“Roger Ailes, over at Fox, he has a policy where he says you never shoot inside the tent. Even if you disagree with somebody who’s there at Fox also, he says you just don’t shoot inside the tent because there is so much you need to be fighting, so much you need to be worried about. The person across from you that you might disagree with on some issue - you never attack them. I think that same philosophy and I think it’s, by the way, worked very well for Fox, is the same philosophy we need in News Media, which is, you know, you don’t shoot inside the tent. There is no reason to attack people who are of the same mindset.” -Ben Swann

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2015 02:40PM by John Rose.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 09, 2015 03:45PM

------------
>

I somehow missed this post.

TSM, once again, this "live blood cell analysis" is every bit as much of a hoax as the Epsom salt/olive oil/citrus juice 'gallstone' delivering "liver and gallbladder cleanse" is.

I feel bad for, and try to warn, the marks who fall for such things as often as I see them come up.

Date: March 09, 2015 04:10PM

page 221

[www.tandfonline.com]

Anthocyanins tend to increase with ripening in a
number of fruits, such as apples and berries, and this
increase can continue after harvest under the right
storage conditions. Anthocyanin content increased in
blueberries during 3 weeks of storage at 5°C (Connor
et al. 2002), or at 1°C or 15°C in cherries, with an up
to 5-fold increase at 15°C (Goncalves et al. 2004).
Anthocyanins also increased in strawberries and
raspberries at storage temperatures >0°C (Kalt et al.
1999). Water loss during storage, however, can result
in declines in anthocyanins in strawberries (Nunes
et al. 2005), possibly because of loss of cellular
compartmentalisation and associated increased
polyphenol oxidase activity, so it is important to
continue to maintain high relative humidity (RH)
during postharvest storage. In contrast to fruit,
anthocyanins declined by c. 45% after 14 days of
storage of red lettuce at 5°C (Ferreres et al. 1997),
and by up to 73% in red onions stored at 25°C, 66%
RH for 6 weeks (Gennaro et al. 2002).

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 09, 2015 04:39PM

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey. TSM. I am not here to impose my beliefs on anybody. But from the little I saw in the video, Brian Clements is not what people imagine he is. However, I do agree in general the practical results he obtains from his recomendations of a vegan diet when it comes to cancer. I disagree in his explanations of how it happens as he makes many mistakes that cannot be defended.

Date: March 09, 2015 05:24PM

these are all ballpark estimates...

a healthy body produces 30-50 units of insulin daily

amount of carbs in 2000cal fruit - 500g

amount of carbs handled by 1 unit insulin=15

40*15=600 grams of carbs

thus "excess sugar, excess fruit, high blood sugar, sugar spikes, high "sugar" diet fearmongering all fails mathematically/biologically for a healthy body.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2015 05:33PM by fresh.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 09, 2015 05:38PM

Regarding Brian Clement's comment about fruit being sweeter today versus before, I don't think he is referring to calories. Compare a sour green yet fully ripe apple to a fuji apple. I don't know if the calories are different, but the fuji is so much sweeter, even when both are fully sun ripened.
I am not defending or supporting Brian's claim, because I don't know. Compare a sweet persian lime (also called a mexican lemon) of the same size to an orange. Perhaps both have the same calories but the orange is much sweeter. Where I live, there is a sapote tree and the fruit is too sweet to eat by itself...sickeningly sweet--I have to make dehydrated chocolate with it with no additional sweetener. But just 20 miles away at my friend's place, his sapote trees are not as sweet but the fruit appears to have the same density. His sapotes are okay to eat by themselves (not that I ever have--I like to add sweet fruit to other things).

I personally like sweet fruit, because there is so much bitter and sour in the plant kingdom that mixing the two makes both palatable for me. I don't see a problem with sweet fruit, when mixing with other things, especially sour fruit.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: March 09, 2015 06:38PM

fresh Wrote:
> these are all ballpark estimates...
>
> a healthy body produces 30-50 units of insulin
> daily
>
> amount of carbs in 2000cal fruit - 500g
>
> amount of carbs handled by 1 unit insulin=15
>
> 40*15=600 grams of carbs
>
> thus "excess sugar, excess fruit, high blood
> sugar, sugar spikes, high "sugar" diet
> fearmongering all fails
> mathematically/biologically for a healthy body.

Thanks fresh again for some important information. My understanding is that this is correct, but do you happen to have a link to share?

Also, since insulin has other functions as well, how much is utilized for those other functions? I'll see if I can find it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2015 06:41PM by suncloud.

Date: March 09, 2015 08:50PM

suncloud Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Maybe he'll step it up to that
> > level if he needs something really snazzy and
> that
> > means business - like for a court date or
> > something.
>
> SueZ, I can't help it! You're always making me
> laugh! Lol!

Well thank you, Suncloud. Looks like the last "Dr" in the Clement house may be in line for a little snazzy upgrade for herself. I think she deserves one, too.

"Anna Maria Clement, Hippocrates Health Institute co-director, under investigation"

[www.cbc.ca]

Date: March 09, 2015 09:05PM

"Former staff members and a doctor are also suing Hippocrates over allegations they were fired when they raised concerns about Clement and his wife and co-director, Anna Maria Gahns-Clement, practising medicine without a licence."

[www.thestar.com]

I didn't know they actually fired these people who are suing them.

I wonder if B. Clement is observing his "Cease and Desist" order.

Date: March 09, 2015 09:21PM

suncloud Wrote:
> fresh Wrote:
> -----
> > these are all ballpark estimates...
> >
> > a healthy body produces 30-50 units of insulin
> > daily
> >
> > amount of carbs in 2000cal fruit - 500g
> >
> > amount of carbs handled by 1 unit insulin=15
> >
> > 40*15=600 grams of carbs
> >
> > thus "excess sugar, excess fruit, high blood
> > sugar, sugar spikes, high "sugar" diet
> > fearmongering all fails
> > mathematically/biologically for a healthy body.
>
> Thanks fresh again for some important information.
> My understanding is that this is correct, but do
> you happen to have a link to share?
>
> Also, since insulin has other functions as well,
> how much is utilized for those other functions?
> I'll see if I can find it.

It appears to me that all insulin functions are carried out from the same insulin, so NO extra insulin is required for each function:
[themedicalbiochemistrypage.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2015 09:30PM by suncloud.

Date: March 09, 2015 09:34PM

SueZ Wrote:
> > I wonder if B. Clement is observing his "Cease and
> Desist" order.

I would guess they are. At this point, I don't think it would go well for them if they weren't.

Date: March 09, 2015 09:41PM

cease and desist everything? or cease and desist medically related functions?

Date: March 10, 2015 08:13AM

fresh Wrote:
> cease and desist everything? or cease and desist
> medically related functions?

I think it's the latter.

"The Department has probable cause to believe that Brian Clement of Hippocrates Health Institute . . . is not licensed by the Department or the Board of Medicine and is practicing medicine in violation of [state law]. The practice of medicine without an active, valid license or permit is strictly prohibited [by law] and constitutes a crime.

"Wherefore, in accordance with [state law], Brian Clement . . . is hereby notified to cease and desist from practicing medicine . . . unless and until Brian Clement is appropriately licensed by the Department."

[www.sciencebasedmedicine.org]

Date: March 10, 2015 08:53AM

SueZ Wrote:
> The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> ------------
> >
> > I understand live blood cell analysis can see
> > these sugars in the blood stream.
>
>
> I somehow missed this post.
>
> TSM, once again, this "live blood cell analysis"
> is every bit as much of a hoax as the Epsom
> salt/olive oil/citrus juice 'gallstone' delivering
> "liver and gallbladder cleanse" is.
>
> I feel bad for, and try to warn, the marks who
> fall for such things as often as I see them come
> up.

I am not saying l believe it, l am just reporting what Brian Clement has said. Perhaps l should have made myself clearer. Lots of mistakes are made with Live Blood Cell analysis because many who use it are said not to be properly qualified to know what they are looking at, and after all the drama at HHI l think Anna-Marie and Brian may not be seeing what they think they are. I don't really know, but it's possible.

Interestingly enough, there is Eydie Mae Hunsberger who reports her tumors would come back each summer when she ate sweet dates, but was this ever documented? She wrote that book on how she cured cancer naturally. That is the story that got Brian the anti fruit ideas,and supposedly seeing the cancer feeding off the sugar completely converted him on anti fruit when dealing with cancer.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2015 08:55AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: March 10, 2015 02:04PM

> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> > ------------
> > >
> > > I understand live blood cell analysis can see
>
> > > these sugars in the blood stream.
> >
> >
> > I somehow missed this post.
> >
> > TSM, once again, this "live blood cell
> analysis"
> > is every bit as much of a hoax as the Epsom
> > salt/olive oil/citrus juice 'gallstone'
> delivering
> > "liver and gallbladder cleanse" is.
> >
> > I feel bad for, and try to warn, the marks who
> > fall for such things as often as I see them
> come
> > up.
>
> I am not saying l believe it,

Good because it is a big misunderstanding.

l am just reporting
> what Brian Clement has said. Perhaps l should have
> made myself clearer. Lots of mistakes are made
> with Live Blood Cell analysis because many who use
> it are said not to be properly qualified to know
> what they are looking at,

It's way worse than that. It's a hoax. If they were honest and well trained in microscopy they wouldn't be perpetrating it. (I'm not saying everyone into that are dishonest. Most of them have probably been simply duped.) The embarrassing mistake of the alternative world is that so many have bought into it. It's a good and important thing to remember that there are at least as many hoaxes in the alternative world as there are in conventional medicine. If anything the alternative world is just as herdish in regards to their "science" as the conventional world is to their "science", IMO.

>
> Interestingly enough, there is Eydie Mae
> Hunsberger who reports her tumors would come back
> each summer when she ate sweet dates, but was this
> ever documented? She wrote that book on how she
> cured cancer naturally. That is the story that got
> Brian the anti fruit ideas,and supposedly seeing
> the cancer feeding off the sugar completely
> converted him on anti fruit when dealing with
> cancer.

He is not seeing cancer feed off sugar in his dark field microscope. His bozo time is up, IMO.

Posted by: Lois ()
Date: March 10, 2015 03:14PM

John, no more invoking my comment about SueZ insulting people on the board.

In that same post, I had also criticized your incessant accusations that SueZ is a shill. I don't think she is and I don't think anyone else does, either.

How about a moratorium on both the memes of "SueZ the shill" and "John the Hitler-lover"
eye rolling smiley

John Rose Wrote:

> Lois wrote:
>
> SueZ has insulted almost everyone on the board at
> one time or another this year -
>
> A partial list of the victims -
>
> UtopianLife
> banana who
> LaVeronique
> Panchito
> Fresh
> NuNativis
> TSM
> CommonSenseRaw
> RawPracticalist
> Bryan
>
> There are others.
>
> That's practically everyone who posts on the
> board.
>
> In just the last two threads (Love on a Plate and
> LOL--Harley), four people were chastised or
> ridiculed - Panchito, RawPracticalist, TSM and
> bananawho.
>
> What's interesting is that some of the guys -
> after she humiliated them, they ended up becoming
> her loyal followers - "LOL"

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 10, 2015 03:48PM

I think everyone in this forum was made in the likeness of God.
We are kind, considerate, and respective of others opinions.
Sometimes it is only the way things are said that raise concerns.

Date: March 10, 2015 04:28PM

<<<How about a moratorium on both the memes of "SueZ the shill" and "John the Hitler-lover">>>

Lois,

It's amazing that you can identify the "Shill" comments and the "Hitler" comments and NOT see the Connection and the reason why you can't see the Connection is because you don't understand the Hitler Test - the reason why you can't see the Connection is because you still think Hitler was Evil.

So the only reason why you, like most everyone else, don't realize that suez is a SHILL is because you don't know that Hitler was a good guy and, therefore, don't understand the Hitler Test.

The only reason why suez is here is to make sure we don't talk about Hitler and you don't get it and you will NEVER get it until you learn the TRUTH about Hitler. Once you understand the TRUTH about Hitler, you'll understand the Hitler Test and why it's so important that this MYTH remains the LIE that it is.

Remember, Money is the Absolute Tool of Control and without Money the Rulers of the World cannot remain the Rulers of the World - without Money the Rulers of the World cannot OWN and CONTROL all of the Major Sectors of Human Endeavor that are used to BRAINWASH us and keep us SICK and DIS-CONNECTED.

Indeed, there is a reason why the Zeitgeist Movement promotes a Resource Based Economy and there is a reason why the Thrive Movement promotes a Debt Free Currency or Economy. [See Raw Food is the ULTIMATE SOLUTION!!!]

As long as USURY exists, MONEY will continue to be used as the Absolute Tool of Control and we will remain SICK and DIS-CONNECTED.

Remember, the Rulers of the World have DEMONIZED Hitler because they want us to associate Debt-Free Currency with Mass Murder!!!

Once again, Hitler did the same thing that got Lincoln and Kennedy assassinated and that is for us to Print our own MONEY!!! This is the same reason the Rulers of the World enacted an embargo against Japan and even though we knew Japan was going to attack Pearl Harbor, the Rulers of the World let it happen so it would serve as a False Flag to start another WAR!!!

Yes, Japan was also Printing their own Money and just like Germany at the time, both of these Countries were PROVING to the World what happens when Countries Print their own Money and the Rulers of the World do NOT want the rest of us to figure that out, which is why virtually EVERTHING that you have ever been told about Hitler is a BIG FAT KOSHER LIE!!!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2015 04:40PM by John Rose.

Date: March 10, 2015 04:47PM

JR,

even if you are correct , i don't see how it helps to blast away and call her a shill.

i don't like the way people respond sometimes, including myself in retrospect, but we need to just share our views and let it go.

how are you going to know when you have reached the tipping point by the way?

and what if you don't?

Date: March 10, 2015 05:06PM

<<<even if you are correct , i don't see how it helps to blast away and call her a shill.>>>

fresh,

I do NOT initiate the attacks as I only respond every time she calls me "john hitler was a good guy rose" or something else to that effect, which she does almost every time she turns around.

This sad excuse for a person can call me any names she wants and I could care less and I will simply ignore her comments as I would anyone else who is so pathetic to be unkind, but she ALWAYS throws the HITLER comment in there because that's her job.

As I have mentioned many times, I don't care what anyone thinks about me or what they call me, but I will defend what I believe to be the TRUTH because all of us are SUFFERING as a result.

<<<how are you going to know when you have reached the tipping point by the way?>>>

When we reach the Tipping Point, this world will change so fast that in as little as 10 years, we will look back in horror and in disbelief at where we were, what we were doing and how we couldn’t figure out that there was such a simple Solution to get rid of the vast majority of our Problems.

<<<and what if you don't?>>>

We will continue to SUFFER needlessly!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2015 05:07PM by John Rose.

Date: March 10, 2015 05:25PM

> she ALWAYS throws the HITLER comment in there because that's her job.

her job is not to insult you mindlessly - i think her job as she sees it (even though i don't agree) is to insure that people don't associate your comments with this lifestyle, thereby frightening people away.

has nothing to do with being a shill, although labeling ("brownshirt"winking smiley is just more propaganda thrown around to try and silence people - just like those who scream antisemitism do because they fear being exposed for their hypocrisy.

it's fear of confronting new ideas and unwillingness to question entrenched ideas and to disassociate topics from one another, and to deal with things on a factual basis without assuming . and yes it is falling for the historical propaganda that is burned in.

i had a similar discussion with someone who insisted that the official story of 9/11 was true, because he spoke to someone who saw the planes crash into the pentagon - not understanding that this does not mean anything since the truth is quite complex and requires investigation - and "seeing planes crash" was part of the magic show that when examined does not fit with the evidence.

that's no different from someone saying that I spoke to someone who was at a camp. yeah, well so what, there were camps, that's not in question. it's the nature of those camps and the myriad realities and lies and propaganda shaping the facts about it that is in question.

but people just reflexively reject certain things that they have made their minds up about without investigation.

Date: March 10, 2015 05:41PM

John Rose Wrote:
> I only respond
> every time she calls me "john hitler was a good
> guy rose" or something else to that effect, which
> she does almost every time she turns around.

> but she ALWAYS throws
> the HITLER comment in there because that's her
> job.

If SueZ brings up Hitler when you haven't, that means she's not a shill - because if she didn't want you to get the word out that "Hitler was a good guy", she would not mention Hitler - hoping that your Hitler spiel would just die a natural death - unless you mention him first.

Date: March 10, 2015 05:45PM

<<<her job is not to insult you mindlessly>>>

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

The attack is NOT one me, although SHILLS will attack the messenger whenever they can NOT ATTACK the Message, which is why I respond to those who are attacking me.

MY GOD, AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH A BRAIN ON THIS WEBSITE?!?!?!

Are none of you guys capable of putting 2 + 2 together?

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: March 10, 2015 05:49PM

<<<If SueZ brings up Hitler when you haven't, that means she's not a shill>>>

WRONG!!!

None of you guys know what's going on because it's NOT happening to you!

I'll post something totally unrelated and the SHILL throws in the HITLER comment out of the blue.

Once again, you simply do NOT understand the Hitler Test!!!

Date: March 10, 2015 06:58PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> WRONG!!!
>
> None of you guys know what's going on because it's
> NOT happening to you!
>

sure it is. i am apparently a brownshirt. she just likes you better than me, which is why she is always talking about you.

> I'll post something totally unrelated and the
> SHILL throws in the HITLER comment out of the
> blue.
>
> Once again, you simply do NOT understand the
> Hitler Test!!!

i do .

do you think it's possible to consider that what you think is truth is simply your subjective opinion?

Date: March 10, 2015 07:23PM

fresh Wrote:

> i am apparently a brownshirt. she
> just likes you better than me, which is why she is
> always talking about you.

LOL!

Posted by: rab ()
Date: March 10, 2015 07:31PM

John, did you know that Hitler and Lenin played chess in Austria (there is a well known photo also), when they were young? Yes, they were trained by the same forces...also, the same banks financed Lenin and Hitler. Some of the Hitler's ideas may have been correct, but be very careful before you call him a 'good man'. His body was never found...he, like von Brown and many, many others, was a loyal servant of Western financial oligarchy many decades after the WWII.

Half knowledge is very dangerous. I have made many mistakes (and I am probably still making them), because I thought I knew stuff...there are many levels of manipulation.

Date: March 10, 2015 08:13PM

JR,

you apparently cannot see that you are strongly biased.

when you make the statement, "hitler was a good man" it becomes quite clear that you are biased.

that is because the statement "x is a good man" is an absurd pointless statement.

we are human beings. we have what may be considered positive and negative traits.

so for you to make that statement proves that you have an agenda, you have a litmus test. that litmus test is of two flavors - 1 veganism, and 2 usury

if someone fulfills your requirements for the above, you laud them as a "good person".

this, by definition , requires that you are biased, and that you ignore other facts that you would find uncomfortable when you put people in little boxes.

can you find any negative quality or action in hitler, John? are you really that blind? was he the head of a country waging war? purely defensive john?? BS.

what if i were ask you if obama was a "good person"?

perhaps his daughters and wife think he is a good person.
what about the people he drones to death? do they think he is a good person?

so is he a good person? acccording to whom, john? well according to you, obama would not be a good person. you have your qualifications.

there is much violence perpetrated in the name of saving the world.

Date: March 10, 2015 09:27PM

<<<the same banks financed Lenin and Hitler.>>>

Hey rab,

Yes, I am aware of this as my file on Hitler is almost 800 pages.

Here is an article that explains this in more detail…

[wakeupfromyourslumber.com]
How Hitler defied the bankers

Many people take joy in saying Wall Street and Jewish bankers "financed Hitler." There is plenty of documented evidence that Wall Street and Jewish bankers did indeed help finance Hitler at first, partly because it allowed the bankers to get rich (as I will describe below) and partly in order to control Stalin. However, when Germany broke free from the bankers, the bankers declared a world war against Germany.

When we look at all the facts, the charge that "Jews financed Hitler" becomes irrelevant. Los Angeles Attorney Ellen Brown discusses this topic in her book Web Of Debt…

When Hitler came to power, Germany was hopelessly broke. The Treaty of Versailles had imposed crushing reparations on the German people, demanding that Germans repay every nation’s costs of the war. These costs totaled three times the value of all the property in Germany.

Private currency speculators caused the German mark to plummet, precipitating one of the worst runaway inflations in modern times. A wheelbarrow full of 100 billion-mark banknotes could not buy a loaf of bread. The national treasury was empty. Countless homes and farms were lost to speculators and to private (Jewish controlled) banks. Germans lived in hovels. They were starving.

Nothing like this had ever happened before - the total destruction of the national currency, plus the wiping out of people's savings and businesses. On top of this came a global depression. Germany had no choice but to succumb to debt slavery under international (mainly Jewish) bankers until 1933, when the National Socialists came to power. At that point the German government thwarted the international banking cartels by issuing its own money. World Jewry responded by declaring a global boycott against Germany.

Hitler began a national credit program by devising a plan of public works that included flood control, repair of public buildings and private residences, and construction of new roads, bridges, canals, and port facilities. All these were paid for with money that no longer came from the private international bankers.

The projected cost of these various programs was fixed at one billion units of the national currency. To pay for this, the German government (not the international bankers) issued bills of exchange, called Labor Treasury Certificates. In this way the National Socialists put millions of people to work, and paid them with Treasury Certificates.

Under the National Socialists, Germany’s money wasn't backed by gold (which was owned by the international bankers). It was essentially a receipt for labor and materials delivered to the government. Hitler said, "For every mark issued, we required the equivalent of a mark's worth of work done, or goods produced." The government paid workers in Certificates. Workers spent those Certificates on other goods and services, thus creating more jobs for more people. In this way the German people climbed out of the crushing debt imposed on them by the international bankers.

Within two years, the unemployment problem had been solved, and Germany was back on its feet. It had a solid, stable currency, with no debt, and no inflation, at a time when millions of people in the United States and other Western countries (controlled by international bankers) were still out of work. Within five years, Germany went from the poorest nation in Europe to the richest.

Germany even managed to restore foreign trade, despite the international bankers’ denial of foreign credit to Germany, and despite the global boycott by Jewish-owned industries. Germany succeeded in this by exchanging equipment and commodities directly with other countries, using a barter system that cut the bankers out of the picture. Germany flourished, since barter eliminates national debt and trade deficits. (Venezuela does the same thing today when it trades oil for commodities, plus medical help, and so on. Hence the bankers are trying to squeeze Venezuela.)

Germany's economic freedom was short-lived; but it left several monuments, including the famous Autobahn, the world's first extensive superhighway.

Hjalmar Schacht, a Rothschild agent who was temporarily head of the German central bank, summed it up thus… An American banker had commented, "Dr. Schacht, you should come to America. We've lots of money and that's real banking." Schacht replied, "You should come to Berlin. We don't have money. That's real banking."

(Schact, the Rothschild agent, actually supported the private international bankers against Germany, and was rewarded by having all charges against him dropped at the Nuremberg trials.)

This economic freedom made Hitler extremely popular with the German people. Germany was rescued from English economic theory, which says that all currency must be borrowed against the gold owned by a private and secretive banking cartel -- such as the Federal Reserve, or the Central Bank of Europe -- rather than issued by the government for the benefit of the people.

Canadian researcher Dr. Henry Makow (who is Jewish himself) says the main reason why the bankers arranged for a world war against Germany was that Hitler sidestepped the bankers by creating his own money, thereby freeing the German people. Worse, this freedom and prosperity threatened to spread to other nations. Hitler had to be stopped!

Makow quotes from the 1938 interrogation of C. G. Rakovsky, one of the founders of Soviet Bolshevism and a Trotsky intimate. Rakovsky was tried in show trials in the USSR under Stalin. According to Rakovsky, Hitler was at first funded by the international bankers, through the bankers’ agent Hjalmar Schacht. The bankers financed Hitler in order to control Stalin, who had usurped power from their agent Trotsky. Then Hitler became an even bigger threat than Stalin when Hitler started printing his own money. (Stalin came to power in 1922, which was eleven years before Hitler came to power.)

Rakovsky said:

“Hitler took over the privilege of manufacturing money, and not only physical moneys, but also financial ones. He took over the machinery of falsification and put it to work for the benefit of the people. Can you possibly imagine what would have come if this had infected a number of other states?” (Henry Makow, "Hitler Did Not Want War," www.savethemales.com March 21, 2004).

Economist Henry C K Liu writes of Germany's remarkable transformation:

“The Nazis came to power in 1933 when the German economy was in total collapse, with ruinous war-reparation obligations and zero prospects for foreign investment or credit. Through an independent monetary policy of sovereign credit and a full-employment public-works program, the Third Reich was able to turn a bankrupt Germany, stripped of overseas colonies, into the strongest economy in Europe within four years, even before armament spending began.” (Henry C. K. Liu, "Nazism and the German Economic Miracle," Asia Times (May 24, 2005).

In Billions for the Bankers, Debts for the People (1984), Sheldon Emry commented:

“Germany issued debt-free and interest-free money from 1935 on, which accounts for Germany’s startling rise from the depression to a world power in five years. The German government financed its entire operations from 1935 to 1945 without gold, and without debt. It took the entire Capitalist and Communist world to destroy the German revolution, and bring Europe back under the heel of the Bankers.”

These facts do not appear in any textbooks today, since Jews own most publishing companies. What does appear is the disastrous runaway inflation suffered in 1923 by the Weimar Republic, which governed Germany from 1919 to 1933. Today’s textbooks use this inflation to twist truth into its opposite. They cite the radical devaluation of the German mark as an example of what goes wrong when governments print their own money, rather than borrow it from private cartels.

In reality, the Weimar financial crisis began with the impossible reparations payments imposed at the Treaty of Versailles. Hjalmar Schacht – the Rothschild agent who was currency commissioner for the Republic -- opposed letting the German government print its own money…

“The Treaty of Versailles is a model of ingenious measures for the economic destruction of Germany. Germany could not find any way of holding its head above the water, other than by the inflationary expedient of printing bank notes.”

Schact echoes the textbook lie that Weimar inflation was caused when the German government printed its own money. However, in his 1967 book The Magic of Money, Schact let the cat out of the bag by revealing that it was the PRIVATELY-OWNED Reichsbank, not the German government, that was pumping new currency into the economy. Thus, the PRIVATE BANK caused the Weimar hyper-inflation.

Like the U.S. Federal Reserve, the Reichsbank was overseen by appointed government officials, but was operated for private gain. What drove the wartime inflation into hyperinflation was speculation by foreign investors, who sold the mark short, betting on its decreasing value. In the manipulative device known as the short sale, speculators borrow something they don't own, sell it, and then "cover" by buying it back at the lower price.

Speculation in the German mark was made possible because the PRIVATELY OWNED Reichsbank (not yet under Nazi control) made massive amounts of currency available for borrowing. This currency, like U.S. currency today, was created with accounting entries on the bank's books. Then the funny-money was lent at compound interest. When the Reichsbank could not keep up with the voracious demand for marks, other private banks were allowed to create marks out of nothing, and to lend them at interest. The result was runaway debt and inflation.

Thus, according to Schacht himself, the German government did not cause the Weimar hyperinflation. On the contrary, the government (under the National Socialists) got hyperinflation under control. The National Socialists put the Reichsbank under strict government regulation, and took prompt corrective measures to eliminate foreign speculation. One of those measures was to eliminate easy access to funny-money loans from private banks. Then Hitler got Germany back on its feet by having the public government issue Treasury Certificates.

Schacht , the Rotchschild agent, disapproved of this government fiat money, and wound up getting fired as head of the Reichsbank when he refused to issue it. Nonetheless, he acknowledged in his later memoirs that allowing the government to issue the money it needed did not produce the price inflation predicted by classical economic theory, which says that currency must be borrowed from private cartels.

What causes hyper-inflation is uncontrolled speculation. When speculation is coupled with debt (owed to private banking cartels) the result is disaster. On the other hand, when a government issues currency in carefully measured ways, it causes supply and demand to increase together, leaving prices unaffected. Hence there is no inflation, no debt, no unemployment, and no need for income taxes.

Naturally this terrifies the bankers, since it eliminates their powers. It also terrifies Jews, since their control of banking allows them to buy the media, the government, and everything else.

Therefore, to those who delight in saying “Jews financed Hitler,” I ask that they please look at all the facts.
[wakeupfromyourslumber.com]

<<<Half knowledge is very dangerous.>>>

Indeed, I do not pretend to have all of the answers, however, I do have a lot of the Pieces to the Puzzle and I’m really good at Connecting the Dots.

Current Page: 4 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables