Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 2 of 7
Re: Clements Anti Fruit Lecture
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 08, 2015 07:08PM

Anon 102 wrote:

<<<You first brought it up in this thread, you disingenuous crone. Refer to-

Suez->"Another clown car classic quote from Poo p coach john hitler was a good guy rose for those who have fast bowel transit times">>>

Thank you Anon 102!!!

Once again, suez FAILS THE HITLER TEST!!!

Why is this important and how does it relate to Raw Food?

“The greatest obstacle to living reform in the earth today, the greatest foe of dietary reform is not ignorance, of which there is much, but the desire of those who profit from the present evil practices and the means of carrying them on, to continue to reap rich financial harvests from pandering to the many harmful practices of the present conventional way of life. We are in serious need of economic and agricultural revolutions. Basic changes are required before we can hope to give every one the materials for a better and healthier life and before we can hope to reach them with the information that they need in order to make use of those materials. So long as our channels of public information and our educational system are in the hands of the, at present, economic royalists, so long as they conceive it to be their duty to serve the special interests of these private owners of the earth, rather than to serve the interests of the people as a whole, the truth about health, disease and healing will make slow progress in reaching the people.” -Herbert Shelton, "Superior Nutrition" p. 9

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 08, 2015 07:15PM

> There are reasons why highly connected people like
> Gabriel Cousens and Lou Corona don't eat much
> fruit, they both understand the problems
> associated with it.

some people eat a lot of fruit.

some people don't eat a lot of fruit.

both kinds of people can be healthy.

some people demonize fruit because it threatens their SYSTEM (that is based on scientific IGNORance) that is their MONEYmaker. except for arnold from arnolds way, and morse, and others who have people healing and thriving on high fruit, thereby REFUTING your fruit claims

all of these various healings mean that it has little to do with what you eat and more to do with what you stop eating.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 08, 2015 07:43PM

Wow looks like john rose has put out the call to his swarm of history revisionist brown shirt flying monkeys and alias' to this thread. Lol.

Still doesn't mean anything in the real world. There have always been crackpots of that ilk around. They are too creepy for the majority of people to deal with. I just hope they don't scare people away from the raw food diet by being shining examples of batshitcrazy. They were probably that way before they went raw vegan. It could be they have big deficiencies though that are unhinging them.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 08, 2015 07:50PM

Wow, I was going to admonish John Rose for name calling SueZ, but it looks like SueZ started this who mess my insulting John Rose. Is it really necessary to fling insults like this to one another to get your point across. John, with all that consciousness you have, and your lack of ego, why do you let SueZ get under your skin? Can't you just have a civil discussion? Even if SueZ insults you, do you need to return the favor?

Date: March 08, 2015 08:02PM

Prana,

This has NOTHING to do with my ego as it has EVERYTHING to do with the message!

I've tried to point this out to you before, but for some reason you don't see to see the connection.

Why can't you see that SueZ is trying to get me "admonished" which is why she is ALWAYS goading me?

Once again, it boggles my mind that most of you guys don't see what she is doing!!!

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 08, 2015 08:41PM

Prana Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow, I was going to admonish John Rose for name
> calling SueZ, but it looks like SueZ started this
> who mess my insulting John Rose. Is it really
> necessary to fling insults like this to one
> another to get your point across. John, with all
> that consciousness you have, and your lack of ego,
> why do you let SueZ get under your skin? Can't you
> just have a civil discussion? Even if SueZ insults
> you, do you need to return the favor?

Maybe you missed a few threads where this thing flared up again since you are taking it for granted I caused it.

Prana, why is all of this history revisionism, which has nothing to do with raw food at all, being allowed on this site? Does the owner agree with it? Does John Kohler know how much business he is losing because this site is allowing this filth without taking a stand? How can he? He can't but I do. Many Jewish, and other outraged people, will not do business with companies associated with the spread of these lies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 08:42PM by SueZ.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: March 08, 2015 08:44PM

I agree that dialogs regarding Hitler are not appropriate here, especially for the main discussion forum on RAW FOODS.

Back to the topic: For me, any kind of greens are hard on my system and leave me feeling utterly exhausted, especially if eaten everyday. That being the case, what if I had to limit fruits also? I would have a very difficult time as a raw food vegan!

Thank goodness fruits are FINE - for me. But given that my sensitivity to greens appears to be somewhat rare, I can be open-minded to the possibility that some others may have the same sensitivity to fruits that I have to greens.

Some of those who DO have problems with fruits may understandably (but mistakenly) be projecting their own circumstances onto us all, without sufficient evidence to justify this approach.

I think we have to look at the epidemiological evidence: Societies where BOTH fruit and vegetable consumption is HIGHEST have the lowest incidence of chronic disease.

Meanwhile, the evidence is entirely different for societies with a high consumption of ADDED, EXTRACTED sugars, such as sucrose and high-fructose corn syrup. We might note also, that where consumption of these substances is high, consumption of animals is also often high. And in these societies, chronic disease is going up through the roof.

Apparently then, without sufficient incriminating evidence directed specifically at WHOLE fruit foods, those foods and their naturally-contained sugars are not known to cause any problems for the general population. In fact, fruits are known to be an excellent fuel source for our cells.

On the other hand, a minority of people might have a problem with ANY food.

So if someone tells me they have a problem with fruits, I will take them at their word. They are a better judge of this than I. BUT if they tell me everyone should limit fruits - including me, then uh uh. Take a hike.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 08:56PM by suncloud.

Date: March 08, 2015 08:50PM

<<<has nothing to do with raw food at all>>>

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH RAW FOOD!!!

“The greatest obstacle to living reform in the earth today, the greatest foe of dietary reform is not ignorance, of which there is much, but the desire of those who profit from the present evil practices and the means of carrying them on, to continue to reap rich financial harvests from pandering to the many harmful practices of the present conventional way of life. We are in serious need of economic and agricultural revolutions. Basic changes are required before we can hope to give every one the materials for a better and healthier life and before we can hope to reach them with the information that they need in order to make use of those materials. So long as our channels of public information and our educational system are in the hands of the, at present, economic royalists, so long as they conceive it to be their duty to serve the special interests of these private owners of the earth, rather than to serve the interests of the people as a whole, the truth about health, disease and healing will make slow progress in reaching the people.” -Herbert Shelton, "Superior Nutrition" p. 9

<<<Many Jewish, and other outraged people, will not do business with companies associated with the spread of these lies.>>>

These are NOT lies and you are an obvious Internet SHILL!!!

[www.youtube.com]
Salbuchi - Zionism: A Key Factor in the New World Order Elite Power Network - Part 2/3
10:18 Minute Video

Adrian Salbuchi•215 videos
Uploaded on Jun 13, 2009

JR’s Notes:

I insist - Not all Jews are Zionists - Not all Zionists are Jews.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: March 08, 2015 08:56PM

<<<Even if SueZ insults you, do you need to return the favor?>>>

Prana,

I have been insulted hundreds of times since I have been posting here for over 15 years and NOT once have I sunk down their level.

However, when the TRUTH is attacked, whether it has to do with Raw Food or the Rulers of the World who are keeping our message from reaching the Tipping Point, I will come to its defense as I have done so many times in the past.

All I do is name the drama.

All I do is describe the behavior.

Is it an insult to call someone who is rude - rude?

Is it an insult to call someone who is a troll - a troll?

Is it an insult to call Charles Manson a Psychopath?

Is it an insult to call someone Ignorant (see Einstein's Circle of Known)?

I really don't care what anyone thinks of me and whenever someone tries to insult me, I just consider the source.

In reality, there is NOT one person in the world who can insult me!!!

It can NOT happen!!!

The attack is NOT one me, although SHILLS will attack the messenger whenever they can NOT ATTACK the Message, which is why I respond to those who are attacking me.

MY GOD, AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH A BRAIN ON THIS WEBSITE?!?!?!

Are none of you guys capable of putting 2 + 2 together?

I know that I'm NOT the only one, but where is my support?!?!?!

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SUEZ IS THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM, BUT WHY DON'T MORE OF YOU SPEAK UP ABOUT WHAT SHE'S DOING?!?!?!

Are you guys so spineless that you are afraid she will attack you?

By the way, the answer to the last question explains what Lois meant when she wrote, "What's interesting is that some of the guys - after she humiliated them, they ended up becoming her loyal followers - "LOL""!!!

The most sickening aspect of this is knowing that the "ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM" is laughing as she easily manipulates the weak minded or those who FALSELY believe that there is good in everybody.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 09:00PM by John Rose.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 08, 2015 09:04PM

I think the target audience of Brian Clements is housewifes or who knows. These are things I remember from partialy listening to the video that makes Brian Clement look bad. I did not watch the whole thing.

Brian Clement says:

viruses are fed by sugar in the blood

False. Viruses don't have mitochondria or any digestive mechanism. Actually, viruses only have DNA/RNA inside so they cannot use sugar at all.

Brian Clement says:

Fruit makes you fat because it contains fructose while regular sugar does not make you as fat by an order of two to three times as much.

False. Regular sugar is 50% fructose and 50% glucose. Fruit contains both glucose and fructose. Many fruits are higher in glucose than fructose thus making the statement above false in its own. These incluse carrots, potatoes, bananas, dates, apricots, plums, etc.. A breakdown (Fr-Gl) of sugars in fruits can be read here. If the number is negative, it contains more glucose than fructose.

[voluntocracy.org]

Don't feel like wasting more time winking smiley

Date: March 08, 2015 09:24PM

>So if someone tells me they have a problem with fruits, I will take them at their word. They are a better judge of this than I. BUT if they tell me everyone should limit fruits - including me, then uh uh. Take a hike.

If someone says they have a problem with fruits - but they are not eating fruit properly, then i cannot take them at their word. if they are eating the right fruits properly then i must take them at their word.

Date: March 08, 2015 09:27PM

Since there seems to be a difference of opinion here regarding whether or not Hitler discussions are appropriate on the "Living and Raw Foods Discussion (Vegan)" forum, and since some strong emotions (no ego of course) may be attached to the outcome, Prana, could you please speak to John Kohler about this?

Or Prana, if you think you already know what John Kohler's reaction might be, maybe you could let us know. We should probably abide by whatever John Kohler's preference is, since this is his website.

I would have assumed when John Kohler banned politics from the ENTIRE website, that discussions regarding Hitler would be included in that ban - especially on the "Living and Raw Foods Discussion (Vegan)" forum. But maybe not.

We may of course choose to leave; and depending on the outcome, many of us may do just that.

Date: March 08, 2015 10:01PM

fresh Wrote:

>
> If someone says they have a problem with fruits -
> but they are not eating fruit properly, then i
> cannot take them at their word. if they are
> eating the right fruits properly then i must take
> them at their word.

I think I maybe see your point fresh, except what is the difference between eating fruits properly and eating them improperly? I.e., how does a person eat fruits improperly?

Are you referring to overeating fruits? If so, I probably fall into that category fairly often myself (from a conventional viewpoint), and I still won't have a problem.

Or are you referring to food combining? I never have a problem combining fruits with nuts or seeds, although maybe some people do. At least, so I've heard. An older version of food combining rules included restrictions on combining fruits with vegetables. That's probably more relevant for me, depending on which fruits/which vegetables.

Here's a couple of items of interest: There's a condition called "hereditary fructose intolerance", which affects people's ability to break down fructose. It is rare: 1 in 20,000 - 30,000 people are born with this condition annually.

There's another condition called "fructose malabsorption". According to the following article on both conditions, "Fructose malabsorption is thought to affect approximately 40 percent of individuals in the Western hemisphere; its cause is unknown."

[ghr.nlm.nih.gov]

If I were to guess, I'd say the "malabsorption" might often be caused by a combination of the fruit with whatever ELSE happens to be in there, but that's just a guess.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 10:06PM by suncloud.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 08, 2015 10:27PM

There many situations of bad fruit consumption.
1. Eating fruit that is not ripe
2. Eating fruit on a dirty digestive system
3. Mixing fruit with cooked foods

There a proper way to do the simplest thing, even drinking water

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 10:29PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: March 08, 2015 10:33PM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> There many situations of bad fruit consumption.
> 1. Eating fruit that is not ripe
> 2. Eating fruit on a dirty digestive system
> 3. Mixing fruit with cooked foods
>
> There a proper way to do the simplest thing, even
> drinking water

I can agree with those. Definitely. I think #3 might depend on the food - at least for me.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 08, 2015 10:37PM

A couple things...

-John is in fact insulting SueZ by calling her an internet shill. He does not have any credible evidence to substantiate this claim and therefore it is just an unfounded opinion. Perhaps it is not that "most of you guys don't see what she is doing" but rather that you are just highly paranoid and/or have a personal bias against her.

-John's "Hitler Hypothesis" doesn't add up and a Herbert Shelton quote is far from proof. We're seeing a rapid and radical growth in many things that lead to enhanced health and cognition amongst the masses, including organic food, natural cures over big pharma drugs, vaccine opposition, awareness of government corruption, etc. This is bad news for many evil corporations that profit from the suffering of humanity because it makes people healthier and more awakened and greatly diminishes their profits.

Date: March 08, 2015 11:00PM

jtprindl wrote:

<<<John is in fact insulting SueZ by calling her an internet shill. He does not have any credible evidence to substantiate this claim and therefore it is just an unfounded opinion.>>>

Is it an insult to call someone a Troll or a Shill?

No, it’s an insult to be a Troll or a Shill!

Remember, there are 2 types of Internet Shills - those that get Paid for it, which I cannot PROVE and the others do it because they’re SICK and EVERYONE KNOWS THAT suez IS THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM. Any way you look at it, a Shill is a Shill and suez is a SHILL!

Once again, it’s NOT an insult when you’re describing someone’s behavior.

If it’s true, it’s NOT an insult.

Once again...

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT suez IS THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM!!!

<<<John's "Hitler Hypothesis" doesn't add up and a Herbert Shelton quote is far from proof.>>>

What Hypothesis?

Doesn't add up?

Hitler PROVED to the world how to overcome the ABSOLUTE TOOL OF CONTROL - USURY!

Here’s the Herbert Shelton quote so that y’all can do what jtprindl was unable to do and that is to Connect the Dots.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 11:08PM by John Rose.

Date: March 08, 2015 11:16PM

jtprindl wrote:

<<<Perhaps it is not that "most of you guys don't see what she is doing" but rather that you are just highly paranoid and/or have a personal bias against her.>>>

Personal bias?

How in the world can you think that?

Are you telling me that you can't see the ELEPHANT in the room?

Perhaps it might be you who are bias!

Lois wrote:

SueZ has insulted almost everyone on the board at one time or another this year -

A partial list of the victims -

UtopianLife
banana who
LaVeronique
Panchito
Fresh
NuNativis
TSM
CommonSenseRaw
RawPracticalist
Bryan

There are others.

That's practically everyone who posts on the board.

In just the last two threads (Love on a Plate and LOL--Harley), four people were chastised or ridiculed - Panchito, RawPracticalist, TSM and bananawho.

What's interesting is that some of the guys - after she humiliated them, they ended up becoming her loyal followers - "LOL"

Hey jtprindl,

I noticed that you are NOT on that list, so it's looking more and more like it is you who might be a little bias.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 11:20PM by John Rose.

Date: March 08, 2015 11:16PM

fresh Wrote:

> how would you know if you're able to assimilate
> them?

The point is, there are no negative effects from the sprouts. They produce a clear mind,enhance good brain functioning and give good sustainable energy. On the other hand, fruit clouds the mind, reduces brain function and gives very poor energy. I definitely feel there is a toxic effect due to all the sugar not being utilised. Why? Because weeds, vegetables and sprouts are lower in sugar and NEVER give this problem.

I will go on to say that sprouts are BY FAR the finest food that one could possibly eat, and now l am really starting to understand why. The science is saying that the high enzyme content of sprouts (highest source of all the foods, especially fermented sprouts) helps to further chelate the phytochemicals, and these phytochemicals also induces further enzymatic reactions in the body which helps to run the body much better and likely gives off a better energy. And now l suspect that the old claim that these enzymes make the vitamins and minerals much more aborbable might well be true. The sprouts are completely different to any other foods by a long shot. Now, the science doesn'tsupport the use of food enzymes very well, but it still does support it, and in time much more will be understood about the use of high enzyme foods (sprouts). I know my intuition is going to be right on this, and slowly the science is revealing itself to line up with this. And if another scientist try to say that the vitamin increases in sprouts are false increases, then they better be prepared to be proven wrong because in my book this morning l completely and utterly debunked this idea with high quality science and common sense. No foods come close to the sprouts because of their unique nature.

> Fruit should be easier to digest. No
> > no, it couldn't be an assimilation problem, it
> is
> > likely an overload of sugar problem.
>
> you probably overate.

Not likely. Brian talks about his testing about how he sees the excess sugar swirling around the cells unable to be utilised. My intuition tells me the same. Gabriel Cousens touches on these ideas also. Imo fruit is not digestable as people may think because of the high sugar issue.

>

> maybe because you are so glucose and water starved
> that you overeat and tax your system, like you
> already said?

No, this occurs even when l eat small amounts of fruit. Like Gabriel Cousens suggests, 2 bananas IS the limit. Like my intuition tells me, there is a limit to the amount of fruit which can be eaten before it is all downhill. Indeed, there does appear to be a dark side to fruit, and l am sure in time it will be revealed. Maybe one day Brian Clement, Gabreil Cousens and myself write a book called `the dark side of fruit'.

Fresh, I have read these monkey chatter type of arguments before and l will not buy into such talk, ever! Remember our old friend Fresh:

[www.youtube.com]

> connected?

Strong connection to intuitionvia enlightenment.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 11:20PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: March 08, 2015 11:31PM

suncloud Wrote:
> fresh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > If someone says they have a problem with fruits
> -
> > but they are not eating fruit properly, then i
> > cannot take them at their word. if they are
> > eating the right fruits properly then i must
> take
> > them at their word.
>
> I think I maybe see your point fresh, except what
> is the difference between eating fruits properly
> and eating them improperly? I.e., how does a
> person eat fruits improperly?
>
> Are you referring to overeating fruits? If so, I
> probably fall into that category fairly often
> myself (from a conventional viewpoint), and I
> still won't have a problem.
>
> Or are you referring to food combining? I never
> have a problem combining fruits with nuts or
> seeds, although maybe some people do. At least,
> so I've heard. An older version of food combining
> rules included restrictions on combining fruits
> with vegetables. That's probably more relevant
> for me, depending on which fruits/which
> vegetables.
>
> Here's a couple of items of interest: There's a
> condition called "hereditary fructose
> intolerance", which affects people's ability to
> break down fructose. It is rare: 1 in 20,000 -
> 30,000 people are born with this condition
> annually.
>
> There's another condition called "fructose
> malabsorption". According to the following
> article on both conditions, "Fructose
> malabsorption is thought to affect approximately
> 40 percent of individuals in the Western
> hemisphere; its cause is unknown."
>
> [ghr.nlm.nih.gov]
> se-intolerance
>
> If I were to guess, I'd say the "malabsorption"
> might often be caused by a combination of the
> fruit with whatever ELSE happens to be in there,
> but that's just a guess.

in addition to the other comment, my point is regarding our friend TSM is that
while i understand his locale has problems, he focuses on getting local no matter what it is, over efficient choices properly eaten.

-one can eat apples, apricots, tomatoes , but they are not effective as staples, as he is trying to do. not enough nutrition per digestion required.

other problems are

-condition of the body

- overeating

as has been mentioned.

so primarily it's overeating and the food choices is what i meant.

Date: March 08, 2015 11:37PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> fresh Wrote:
> -----
>
> > how would you know if you're able to assimilate
> > them?
>
>
> The point is, there are no negative effects from
> the sprouts. They produce a clear mind,enhance
> good brain functioning and give good sustainable
> energy. On the other hand, fruit clouds the mind,
> reduces brain function and gives very poor energy.
> I definitely feel there is a toxic effect due to
> all the sugar not being utilised. Why? Because
> weeds, vegetables and sprouts are lower in sugar
> and NEVER give this problem.

it's your body, the food choices or how they are being eaten.

but i know you can't accept that.

>
>
>
> > Fruit should be easier to digest. No
> > > no, it couldn't be an assimilation problem,
> it
> > is
> > > likely an overload of sugar problem.
> >
> > you probably overate.
>
> Not likely. Brian talks about his testing about
> how he sees the excess sugar swirling around the
> cells unable to be utilised. My intuition tells me
> the same. Gabriel Cousens touches on these ideas
> also. Imo fruit is not digestable as people may
> think because of the high sugar issue.
>

neither of those "doctors" knows what they are talking about.

>
> >
>
> > maybe because you are so glucose and water
> starved
> > that you overeat and tax your system, like you
> > already said?
>
>
> No, this occurs even when l eat small amounts of
> fruit. Like Gabriel Cousens suggests, 2 bananas IS
> the limit. Like my intuition tells me, there is a
> limit to the amount of fruit which can be eaten
> before it is all downhill. Indeed, there does
> appear to be a dark side to fruit, and l am sure
> in time it will be revealed. Maybe one day Brian
> Clement, Gabreil Cousens and myself write a book
> called `the dark side of fruit'.

given that so many do fine, you may want to call the book,

"the dark side of fruit, N=1"

>
> Fresh, I have read these monkey chatter type of
> arguments before and l will not buy into such
> talk, ever! Remember our old friend Fresh:
>
> [www.youtube.com]
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > connected?
>
> Strong connection to intuitionvia enlightenment.

Date: March 08, 2015 11:39PM

if people would discuss facts instead of getting emotional, there should not be a problem.

if people feel they need to patrol the board and protect newbies from what they personally consider evil ideas, then there will continue to be a problem.

Date: March 08, 2015 11:48PM

>
> The point is, there are no negative effects from
> the sprouts. They produce a clear mind,enhance
> good brain functioning and give good sustainable
> energy. On the other hand, fruit clouds the mind,
> reduces brain function and gives very poor energy.
> I definitely feel there is a toxic effect due to
> all the sugar not being utilised. Why? Because
> weeds, vegetables and sprouts are lower in sugar
> and NEVER give this problem.

For YOU Sproutarian, perhaps. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that this may be true for YOU!

It's not AT ALL true for ME. Fruit CLEARS my mind. When eaten everyday, VEGETABLES - including sprouts - have a somewhat toxic effect that leads to exhaustion, muscle aches, loss of sense of well-being, and an uncomfortable level of depression.

It's possible you may have what was earlier described as "fructose malabsorption" I'm open though to whatever you think might apply to YOU personally.

Apply it to ME though, and I will have to ask you politely to please take a hike.

Date: March 08, 2015 11:49PM

suncloud Wrote:

> There's another condition called "fructose
> malabsorption". According to the following
> article on both conditions, "Fructose
> malabsorption is thought to affect approximately
> 40 percent of individuals in the Western
> hemisphere; its cause is unknown."
>
> [ghr.nlm.nih.gov]
> se-intolerance
>

Aha, very very interesting. I shallsave this link in my `fruit is bad' files and investigate further. winking smiley

SueZ Wrote:
> I like Clement's new upgraded suit,
> though, that should convince another level of
> demographics of his legitimacy, shouldn't it?

I like Brian's new style suit too, none-the-less, the sleeve pitch is all off and the collar is poorly cut and he is still has that dreaded fusing in the lapels and bottom part of the suit. The material looks nice however as is indicated in the draping which is way superior to manmade fibers. Would have preferred a single vent instead of a double in this case because a double goes better with a peak lapel and a single goes better with a notched lapel IMO. Never mind, always nice to see Brain Clement in a suit,and extra nice to see him with a hanky in his breast pocket for the finishing touch.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 11:59PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: March 08, 2015 11:52PM

suncloud Wrote:
> The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > The point is, there are no negative effects
> from
> > the sprouts. They produce a clear mind,enhance
> > good brain functioning and give good
> sustainable
> > energy. On the other hand, fruit clouds the
> mind,
> > reduces brain function and gives very poor
> energy.
> > I definitely feel there is a toxic effect due
> to
> > all the sugar not being utilised. Why? Because
> > weeds, vegetables and sprouts are lower in
> sugar
> > and NEVER give this problem.
>
> For YOU Sproutarian, perhaps. I will give you the
> benefit of the doubt that this may be true for
> YOU!
>
> It's not AT ALL true for ME. Fruit CLEARS my
> mind. When eaten everyday, VEGETABLES - including
> sprouts - have a somewhat toxic effect that leads
> to exhaustion, muscle aches, loss of sense of
> well-being, and an uncomfortable level of
> depression.
>
> It's possible you may have what was earlier
> described as "fructose malabsorption" I'm open
> though to whatever you think might apply to YOU
> personally.
>
> Apply it to ME though, and I will have to ask you
> politely to please take a hike.

I have felt draining in the past, the key is to employ strategies to make these foods easier to digest (open up the food matrix more efficiently). Fermented foods over the long term helps, eating various sprouts with kelp helps, sprouting in the dark helps etc. Yes, vegetables are certainly not ideal foods for various reasons...l personally avoid them.

I can't get around the fruit issue...can't be solved.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2015 11:54PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: March 08, 2015 11:54PM

fresh Wrote:
>>... -one can eat apples, apricots, tomatoes , but they
> are not effective as staples, as he is trying to
> do. not enough nutrition per digestion required.
>
> other problems are
>
> -condition of the body
>
> - overeating
>
> as has been mentioned.
>
> so primarily it's overeating and the food choices
> is what i meant.

OK, thanks fresh!

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 08, 2015 11:56PM

"If it’s true, it’s NOT an insult."

Except you cannot prove it is true.

"I noticed that you are NOT on that list, so it's looking more and more like it is you who might be a little bias."

SueZ and I have had our fair share of disagreements and have said some not-so-kind things to each other in the past regardless of that list.

"Here’s the Herbert Shelton quote so that y’all can do what jtprindl was unable to do and that is to Connect the Dots."

Perhaps you're drawing your own picture and connecting your own dots thinking you figured out something significant.

"but the desire of those who profit from the present evil practices and the means of carrying them on, to continue to reap rich financial harvests from pandering to the many harmful practices of the present conventional way of life."

What evil practices? GMO's? Organic food popularity is skyrocketing. Big pharma drugs and vaccines? Interest in naturopathic cures are skyrocketing and vaccines are being heavily questioned and condemned by many nowadays. Lots of people are aware of things like 9/11 being perpetrated by our own government, hemp being illegal because it threatens the profits of many large corporations, and many other examples of government corruption. All these things expose many of the evil practices that are taking place upon civilization at the expense of those profiting from it.

Date: March 08, 2015 11:59PM

> suncloud Wrote:
> -----
> > The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
you didn't answer her. you're still trying to apply your fruit problem to all .

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 09, 2015 12:05AM

> Not likely. Brian talks about his testing about
> how he sees the excess sugar swirling around the
> cells unable to be utilised.
My intuition tells me
> the same. Gabriel Cousens touches on these ideas
> also. Imo fruit is not digestable as people may
> think because of the high sugar issue.

Sugar is dissolved in water. Sugar is at the molecular level (atomic) and beyond visual microscopes whereas red blood cells are visible. Blood is the means that delivers sugar to tissue through microcirculation. Sugar needs to reach the destination (tissue) to be absorbed. Then sugar is absorbed through an hormone called insulin. Can't you tell the low level of his arguments? Do you believe his story?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2015 12:09AM by Panchito.

Date: March 09, 2015 12:07AM

>
>
> I can't get around the fruit issue...can't be
> solved.

seems like you solved it here.

"I have never been a long faster, but l remember going on a 10 day watermelon fast iin the old days and it was the best l have ever felt in my life. My energy and spirits at the end of that fast have never been equalled, l was on cloud 27. "

but nevermind that. fruit is evil.

Current Page: 2 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables