Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 5 of 20
Re: Ebola your thoughts?
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: October 10, 2014 06:20PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FEAR MONGERING POPPY - C O C K!!!
>
> "The publicity and scare tactics of our commercial
> masters are designed to stampede us into the
> medical corral. Have you been suckered in? Will
> you continue to be?" -T.C. Fry, "The Great Aids
> Hoax" p. 70

Either way you look at it (believing Ebola is a real threat that was intentionally released upon the public or if it's a fake threat to coerce people into getting vaccinated)... the agenda remains the same, depopulation. I don't think those with real power care about money anymore, unless it's to further destroy the economy... which leads to people being broke, getting sick and dying... so still depopulation.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2014 06:31PM by jtprindl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: October 10, 2014 08:01PM

Ebola:

It's not a conspiracy. It's not a hoax.

It's a disease, and it's caused by a virus.

Unfortunately, with this virus, the host usually doesn't even begin to produce antibodies until the disease is well advanced - if at all.
[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

I would guess that lifestyle has a major effect on the body's potential for flushing out the virus, optimizing immune response, and preventing the shock syndrome that often precedes death. However, I would NOT stake my life on it by deliberately exposing myself, and I wouldn't stake the lives of others!

As for spreading conspiracy theory rumors: Maybe here in the US and UK, we'll be free from any severe consequences of such rumors in the near future and maybe even forever. Many people have already sacrificed their lives to try to prevent the spread of this disease, and their efforts have so far helped to keep it away from us. But if Ebola ever does come here big-time, and a panicked public actually believes those rumors, the consequences could be dire for ourselves and for those brave doctors, nurses and aid workers who are risking their lives to help:

[www.cbsnews.com]

[www.latimes.com]

Yes, all governments will do dumb stuff in the face of a crisis. We should call them on it. But we should also do what we can to help and not go out of our way to make things worse.

Here's an informative article about how ebola is spread:

[www.nbcnews.com]

Worth taking seriously: "The current Ebola outbreak has killed more than 4,000 people in West Africa." Personally, I'm extremely grateful for those on the front lines who are caring for victims of this devastating disease - and under such terrible conditions. Really, I'm in awe of their incredible bravery.

[www.newvision.co.ug]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2014 08:16PM by suncloud.

Date: October 10, 2014 09:29PM

Some stories of doctors who have died from Ebola:

Dr. Samuel Muhumuza Mutoro
[www.newvision.co.ug]
"Diana Muhumuza, the widow, said her husband contracted the virus as he tried to attend to a patient who had been neglected by other medical personnel."

Dr. Mathew Lukwiya
[www.newvision.co.ug]
"In October 2000, the late Dr. Mathew Lukwiya reported an outbreak of a strange disease at St. Mary’s Hospital in Lacor, which was confirmed as Ebola one week later. Through surveillance, clinical case management and social education, the late Dr. Lukwiya together with the hospital staff made resolute efforts to try and bring the epidemic under control."

Dr. Sheik Humarr Khan
[www.wjla.com]
"He was working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. All he was thinking was about helping people."

Dr. Jonah Kule
[abcnews.go.com]
"Kule passed up lucrative career opportunities in Kampala and other large Ugandan cities to work among his tribesmen in a place where few Ugandan doctors venture...Kule was one of the few from Bundibugyo to ever attend medical school."

And of course numerous others - doctors, nurses, and aid workers.

A report of a nurse, Laurene Togba and a catholic nun, Sister Chantal Pascaline who recently died while working in the same hospital as an infected missionary priest and nun from Spain (the missionaries returned to Spain in critical condition, but later died):
[www.frontpageafricaonline.com]

A Spanish nurse, Teresa Romero, helping to care for the two (now deceased) missionaries in Spain is now in critical condition herself and on a ventilator: [www.bbc.com]

The point is: it's real, and some of the best of us humans are working hard and willing to sacrifice their lives to stop it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2014 09:32PM by suncloud.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 10, 2014 11:15PM

Awesome post.

suncloud Wrote:
> Ebola:
>
> It's not a conspiracy. It's not a hoax.
>
> It's a disease, and it's caused by a virus.
>
> Unfortunately, with this virus, the host usually
> doesn't even begin to produce antibodies until the
> disease is well advanced - if at all.
> [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
>
> I would guess that lifestyle has a major effect on
> the body's potential for flushing out the virus,
> optimizing immune response, and preventing the
> shock syndrome that often precedes death.
> However, I would NOT stake my life on it by
> deliberately exposing myself, and I wouldn't stake
> the lives of others!
>
> As for spreading conspiracy theory rumors: Maybe
> here in the US and UK, we'll be free from any
> severe consequences of such rumors in the near
> future and maybe even forever. Many people have
> already sacrificed their lives to try to prevent
> the spread of this disease, and their efforts have
> so far helped to keep it away from us. But if
> Ebola ever does come here big-time, and a panicked
> public actually believes those rumors, the
> consequences could be dire for ourselves and for
> those brave doctors, nurses and aid workers who
> are risking their lives to help:
>
> [www.cbsnews.com]
> k-liberia-ebola-clinic-freeing-patients/
>
> [www.latimes.com]
> bola-guinea-outreach-20140918-story.html
>
> Yes, all governments will do dumb stuff in the
> face of a crisis. We should call them on it. But
> we should also do what we can to help and not go
> out of our way to make things worse.
>
> Here's an informative article about how ebola is
> spread:
>
> [www.nbcnews.com]
> eak/ebola-stricken-nbc-news-freelancer-ashoka-mukp
> o-improving-doctors-n223246
>
> Worth taking seriously: "The current Ebola
> outbreak has killed more than 4,000 people in West
> Africa." Personally, I'm extremely grateful for
> those on the front lines who are caring for
> victims of this devastating disease - and under
> such terrible conditions. Really, I'm in awe of
> their incredible bravery.
>
> [www.newvision.co.ug]
> ndan-doctor-dies-of-ebola.html

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: October 10, 2014 11:19PM

suncloud Wrote:
> Some stories of doctors who have died from Ebola:
>
> Dr. Samuel Muhumuza Mutoro
> [www.newvision.co.ug]
> -honours-fallen-doctor.html
> "Diana Muhumuza, the widow, said her husband
> contracted the virus as he tried to attend to a
> patient who had been neglected by other medical
> personnel."
>
> Dr. Mathew Lukwiya
> [www.newvision.co.ug]
> bering-dr-mathew-lukwiya.html
> "In October 2000, the late Dr. Mathew Lukwiya
> reported an outbreak of a strange disease at St.
> Mary’s Hospital in Lacor, which was confirmed as
> Ebola one week later. Through surveillance,
> clinical case management and social education, the
> late Dr. Lukwiya together with the hospital staff
> made resolute efforts to try and bring the
> epidemic under control."
>
> Dr. Sheik Humarr Khan
> [www.wjla.com]-
> sheik-humarr-khan-who-died-from-ebola-in-sierra-le
> one-hold-vigil-in-maryland-105721.html
> "He was working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. All
> he was thinking was about helping people."
>
> Dr. Jonah Kule
> [abcnews.go.com]
> 5
> "Kule passed up lucrative career opportunities in
> Kampala and other large Ugandan cities to work
> among his tribesmen in a place where few Ugandan
> doctors venture...Kule was one of the few from
> Bundibugyo to ever attend medical school."
>
> And of course numerous others - doctors, nurses,
> and aid workers.
>
> A report of a nurse, Laurene Togba and a catholic
> nun, Sister Chantal Pascaline who recently died
> while working in the same hospital as an infected
> missionary priest and nun from Spain (the
> missionaries returned to Spain in critical
> condition, but later died):
> [www.frontpageafricaonline.com]
> lth-sci/2635-nun-dead-ebola-frontline-heroines-fal
> l-at-catholic-hospital
>
> A Spanish nurse, Teresa Romero, helping to care
> for the two (now deceased) missionaries in Spain
> is now in critical condition herself and on a
> ventilator:
> [www.bbc.com]
>
> The point is: it's real, and some of the best of
> us humans are working hard and willing to
> sacrifice their lives to stop it.

I'm so glad my brother, an MD, who was helping out in Liberia last December and January came home before the Ebola outbreak. He surely would have been exposed as he was in surgery all day every day. His wife and three sons were there too helping out alongside him. I hope he doesn't go back until things are under control.

Date: October 12, 2014 05:20PM

The CDC's and WHO's safety protocols are not up to snuff for a hazmat 4 issue - which Ebola certainly is. These are the protocols most hospitals are, and will be, using. This will make hospitals the main vector in the US, IMO.

The CDC is blaming the nurse. They say she violated the protocols. Prepare to be able to shelter in place for a while. If you need to make a dentist or doctor appointment tomorrow would be a good day for it. Good luck, everyone.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 12, 2014 05:36PM

For all of you guys who believe in the Ebola HOAX…

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw

SWINE FLU - BIRD FLU - EBOLA - OH MY!!!

Read this article!!!

[www.goodnewsaboutgod.com]
How One Wicked Nation Can Kill Billions Around the World - - With One Lie!
January 24, 2006
Lorraine Day, M.D.

When the wicked leaders of a wicked nation want to:

• Create FEAR and CHAOS and TERROR throughout the world

• Take away the rights of citizens in every nation in the world

• Create a world-wide pandemic and annihilation of a large segment of a nation’s population by forced vaccinations that secretly contain live bacteria and viruses for AIDS, herpes, hepatitis, and small pox, as well as preservatives made from mercury that cause brain damage and autism

• Control every country in the world by allowing the World Health Organization (WHO) to enter and take over their emergency medico-political apparatus and place embargos or quarantines on the entire country

• Eliminate the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 which bans the military from participating in police-type activity on U.S. soil. This act specifically prohibits the government from using the military against its own citizens. (This Posse Comitatus Act was severely violated at Waco, when U.S. military troops were used against the Branch Davidians.)

• Help create famines in order to annihilate a large portion of the world’s population by killing off the food supply of any and every nation, by killing their chickens, turkeys and other birds used for food.

• Declare martial Law and suspend the Constitution

All they need to do is create - out of thin air – the Bird Flu “Pandemic” HOAX!

... [READ THIS ENTIRE ARTICLE SO THAT YOU DON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!!!]

Don’t Be Deceived!

The Government Has Done This Before!

And They Are Doing It Again!

The Bird Flu Hoax is NOT the first time the government, organized medicine and the pharmaceutical companies have lied to the public to bring about fear, carnage and profits. They did it with the Swine Flu Hoax in the 1970’s and the vaccination-created Flu Epidemic of 1918.

Following are excerpts from the book entitled The Swine Flu Expose by Eleanora McBean, Ph.D., N.D., written in 1977 by a doctor who was THERE during the 1918 Flu Epidemic.

This booklet on Swine Flu hazards and fakery is part of a larger book on vaccination, titled, VACCINATION CONDEMNED BY COMPETENT DOCTORS. It is about time a large and comprehensive book of the long concealed facts about vaccination is brought forth. This is the largest and most informative book on the subject ever written in America. It contains data collected from medical records, army reports, and startling findings from researchers all over the world.

The book is intended to help combat the disastrous effects of vaccine promoters and their deceptive propaganda.
I have seen cancers caused by vaccinations, on the arms of people, exactly where the vaccine was injected. I have also seen paralysis and other tragedies caused by vaccinations. All these are unnecessary and avoidable by the application of information contained in the chapters of this book.

It will be noted that there are many repetitions of certain facts all through the book. There are two reasons for this. One is that some chapters are used as separate booklets like the chapter on SWINE FLU. The other reason is that the wrong information about vaccination has been drilled into the people from early childhood, so it is necessary to repeat the truth many times in order to re-program the thinking from false claims to the truth.
Truth wears no mask, she seeks neither place nor applause, bows to no human shrine; she only asks a hearing."----Anon

SWINE FLU ANOTHER MEDICALLY-MADE EPIDEMIC

Date: October 12, 2014 05:56PM

Ebola has nothing to do with anything rose huffs and puffs about in between sessions of weighing his @#$%&. He sounds like a government agency bot telling people not to worry and that everything is under control.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 12, 2014 06:02PM

John Rose took his prose style from the side of a Dr. Bronner's bottle.

Date: October 12, 2014 06:10PM

Look HH/Eric…

Dr. Day is SCREAMING at you!!!

Create FEAR and CHAOS and TERROR throughout the world

Don’t Be Deceived!

Date: October 12, 2014 06:11PM

No one on this website has the knowledge about this HOAX and intellect as Dr. Lorrain Day with the possible except of yours truly, so read what Dr. Lorrain Day has to say and IGNORE those who do NOT have enough Pieces to the Puzzle or are hired to propagate this HOAX!!!

January 24, 2006
Lorraine Day, M.D.

When the wicked leaders of a wicked nation want to:

• Create FEAR and CHAOS and TERROR throughout the world

• Take away the rights of citizens in every nation in the world

• Create a world-wide pandemic and annihilation of a large segment of a nation’s population by forced vaccinations that secretly contain live bacteria and viruses for AIDS, herpes, hepatitis, and small pox, as well as preservatives made from mercury that cause brain damage and autism

• Control every country in the world by allowing the World Health Organization (WHO) to enter and take over their emergency medico-political apparatus and place embargos or quarantines on the entire country

• Eliminate the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 which bans the military from participating in police-type activity on U.S. soil. This act specifically prohibits the government from using the military against its own citizens. (This Posse Comitatus Act was severely violated at Waco, when U.S. military troops were used against the Branch Davidians.)

• Help create famines in order to annihilate a large portion of the world’s population by killing off the food supply of any and every nation, by killing their chickens, turkeys and other birds used for food.

• Declare martial Law and suspend the Constitution

All they need to do is create - out of thin air – the Bird Flu “Pandemic” HOAX!

Don’t Be Deceived!

The Bird Flu Hoax is NOT the first time the government, organized medicine and the pharmaceutical companies have lied to the public to bring about fear, carnage and profits. They did it with the Swine Flu Hoax in the 1970’s and the vaccination-created Flu Epidemic of 1918.

Following are excerpts from the book entitled The Swine Flu Expose by Eleanora McBean, Ph.D., N.D., written in 1977 by a doctor who was THERE during the 1918 Flu Epidemic.

This booklet on Swine Flu hazards and fakery is part of a larger book on vaccination, titled, VACCINATION CONDEMNED BY COMPETENT DOCTORS. It is about time a large and comprehensive book of the long concealed facts about vaccination is brought forth. This is the largest and most informative book on the subject ever written in America. It contains data collected from medical records, army reports, and startling findings from researchers all over the world.

The book is intended to help combat the disastrous effects of vaccine promoters and their deceptive propaganda.
I have seen cancers caused by vaccinations, on the arms of people, exactly where the vaccine was injected. I have also seen paralysis and other tragedies caused by vaccinations. All these are unnecessary and avoidable by the application of information contained in the chapters of this book.

It will be noted that there are many repetitions of certain facts all through the book. There are two reasons for this. One is that some chapters are used as separate booklets like the chapter on SWINE FLU. The other reason is that the wrong information about vaccination has been drilled into the people from early childhood, so it is necessary to repeat the truth many times in order to re-program the thinking from false claims to the truth.
Truth wears no mask, she seeks neither place nor applause, bows to no human shrine; she only asks a hearing."----Anon

SWINE FLU ANOTHER MEDICALLY-MADE EPIDEMIC

Date: October 12, 2014 06:12PM

HH Wrote:
> John Rose took his prose style from the side of a
> Dr. Bronner's bottle.

LOL! I saw it but I never did read that bottle. I tried but it gave me headaches.

Date: October 13, 2014 12:47AM

Hi John,

I appreciate your effort, but I simply don't agree.

After reviewing much of your link to Dr. Lorrain Day's website, I don't find her to be a credible source - at least not for me. Dr. Day believes in many hoaxes, yes. According to her, even the holocaust was a "hoax" perpetuated by Zionist Jews. That's not credible for me.

Is it credible for you? I hope not.

Here are some quotes from her website: [www.goodnewsaboutgod.com]

"...Anti-Christian barrage comes from the media, virtually ALL of which is controlled by the Jews – who HATE Christianity. The media and all the Jewish organizations, including the Jewish ACLU and Jewish Hollywood, spew hatred continually against Christianity..."

"Judaism is a 'chameleon' culture/religion. It 'becomes' whatever is necessary in order to deceive and trick non-Jews."

"Without the Zionist Jews’ version of the Holocaust, the rank and file Jews would assimilate into the population of the country where they reside, live a normal life like everyone else, and the Zionist Jews’ goal of World Control could never be attained."

Dr. Day's website is a good source (I highly recommend it) for reading up on how some of today's most popular conspiracy theories - true or false - can be used for promoting hate. In the future though, I'll pass.

It seems to me there's enough evidence available that Ebola is real, and the opinion of one person - any person - who denies it from thousands of miles away is really not relevant IMO. We have information from people who are there or who have been there.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2014 12:53AM by suncloud.

Date: October 13, 2014 01:12AM

Remembering Thomas Duncan (excerpt from [www.foxnews.com]):

"Duncan, the first person diagnosed with Ebola in the U.S., died Wednesday in Dallas. Duncan, 42, grew up next to a leper colony in Liberia and fled years of war before later returning to his country to find it ravaged by the disease that ultimately took his life.

"Duncan arrived in Dallas in late September, realizing a long-held ambition to join relatives. He came to attend the high-school graduation of his son, who was born in a refugee camp in Ivory Coast and was brought to the U.S. as a toddler when the boy's mother successfully applied for resettlement.

"The trip was the culmination of decades of effort, friends and family members said. But when Duncan arrived in Dallas, though he showed no symptoms, he had already been exposed to Ebola. His neighbors in Liberia believe Duncan become infected when he helped a pregnant neighbor who later died from it. It was unclear if he knew about her diagnosis before traveling..."

Date: October 13, 2014 03:44AM

Hey suncloud,

You believe in Viruses and you believe in the Holocaust!

I’m surprised you even believe in Raw Food!!!

<<<I appreciate your effort, but I simply don't agree.>>>

Of course you do NOT agree because you have been brainwashed and you still believe in all of the lies that you've been told.

<<<After reviewing much of your link to Dr. Lorrain Day's website, I don't find her to be a credible source - at least not for me. Dr. Day believes in many hoaxes, yes. According to her, even the holocaust was a "hoax" perpetuated by Zionist Jews. That's not credible for me.

Is it credible for you? I hope not.>>>

Once again, you have been brainwashed and you simply have not studied all of the information both I and Dr. Day have studied. When I first read Dr. Day's views a long time ago, I too was Ignorant like you and thought she was a kook. But it was I who was a kook because I had NOT done my homework just like you are now a kook because you have NOT done your homework.

Don't you want to NOT be a kook?

All you have to do is a little research and it is so PAINFULLY obvious that the Holocaust was a HOAX, just like the Swine Flu was a HOAX and the Bird Flu was a HOAX and Ebola is a HOAX and it’s all just a sad reflection of how easy it is to FOOL the masses.

As Mark Twain once said, “Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.”

Stop and think about the fact that most people don't know the Truth about Raw Food. Why would our False Belief about the Holocaust or the Swine Flu or the Bird Flu or Ebola be any different?

Before you try to justify your position based on all the BULL @#$%& that you've been fed, do just a little research and compare the "Official Version" to all of the indisputable proof behind the "Real Version" and it is so obvious that the "Official Version" is nothing but BULL @#$%&.

All of the evidence that the Holocaust is a HOAX is undeniable and there is NO EVIDENCE that the Holocaust existed, except for all of the BS testimonials that all of the experts insist could NOT be True.

But what about all of those pictures and films we've seen?

How do you explain that?

There is a very simple explanation for all of those pictures and films and EVERYTING else and all you have to do is open up your mind and listen to the TRUTH - all you have to do is Admit that there is a reason why someone doesn't want you to know the Truth and be willing to listen to a different Version - a Version that actually makes sense provided you have enough Pieces of the Puzzle and if you don’t have enough Pieces of the Puzzle, then you cannot see the BIG PICTURE!

Don’t you want to see the BIG PICTURE?

Don’t you want to know the TRUTH?

Don’t you want to know if some of your Beliefs might be WRONG?

<<<It seems to me there's enough evidence available that Ebola is real, and the opinion of one person - any person - who denies it from thousands of miles away is really not relevant IMO. We have information from people who are there or who have been there.>>>

You are momumentally naïve about Disease Causation and the Holocaust because you are simply missing too many Pieces of the Puzzle. You don’t even have a fraction of the knowledge that either Dr. Day or myself have and your IGNORANCE CRAMPS OUR CONVERSATION.

Here is a small snippet from my 620 page file on the Holocaust:

“In its own way, "David Cole Interviews Dr. Franciszek Piper" may well prove to be as powerful a blow to the Holocaust extermination story, and the formidable lobby that defends it, as was Fred Leuchter's famous 1988 forensic report.”

Have you seen the David Cole Video?

Have you read Fred Leuchter's famous 1988 forensic report?

Of course NOT!!!

You are IGNORANT and you have NOT done your homework!!!

PLEASE!!!

DO SOME RESEARCH!!!

DON’T BE FOOLED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

If you are interested, I’d be glad to expedite your research and email you my file and when you look at my file, you will see that I have thoroughly investigated both sides of the story and one makes sense and fits with everything else and one is clearly BULL @#$%& that is part of an AGENDA - an AGENDA that you clearly are oblivious to.

Date: October 13, 2014 04:13AM

suncloud Wrote:
> Remembering Thomas Duncan (excerpt from
> [www.foxnews.com]
> re-worker-at-dallas-hospital-tests-positive-for-eb
> ola/):
>
> "Duncan, the first person diagnosed with Ebola in
> the U.S., died Wednesday in Dallas. Duncan, 42,
> grew up next to a leper colony in Liberia and fled
> years of war before later returning to his country
> to find it ravaged by the disease that ultimately
> took his life.
>
> "Duncan arrived in Dallas in late September,
> realizing a long-held ambition to join relatives.
> He came to attend the high-school graduation of
> his son, who was born in a refugee camp in Ivory
> Coast and was brought to the U.S. as a toddler
> when the boy's mother successfully applied for
> resettlement.
>
> "The trip was the culmination of decades of
> effort, friends and family members said. But when
> Duncan arrived in Dallas, though he showed no
> symptoms, he had already been exposed to Ebola.
> His neighbors in Liberia believe Duncan become
> infected when he helped a pregnant neighbor who
> later died from it. It was unclear if he knew
> about her diagnosis before traveling..."

Uh oh. You grazed it's high gear bat @#$%& crazy button. Our scrolling fingers are going to get quite a workout from here on out.

Date: October 13, 2014 10:41AM

Thanks John for the offer to share your files, but I won't give you my email address. No offense.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2014 10:54AM by suncloud.

Date: October 14, 2014 04:32AM

Nurse with Ebola's boyfriend reportedly hospitalized with symptoms. He works at a drug company that makes stuff like contact lens fluid. He also reportedly works at a restaurant as a cook...

[linkis.com]

Date: October 14, 2014 08:13AM

SueZ Wrote:
> The CDC's and WHO's safety protocols are not up to
> snuff for a hazmat 4 issue - which Ebola certainly
> is. These are the protocols most hospitals are,
> and will be, using. This will make hospitals the
> main vector in the US, IMO.

SueZ, considering that the nurse got infected (and now maybe the boyfriend?), I think you're probably right that hospital protocols are not up to snuff.

CDC is considering sending all Ebola patients to one of the 4 specialized US hospitals that have more highly trained staff and advanced protocols for infectious diseases:

[www.cbsnews.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2014 08:15AM by suncloud.

Date: October 14, 2014 12:43PM

"Sit down before fact like a little child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature leads, or you shall learn nothing." -T. H. Huxley

Here’s a short recap that applies to the 2 posts above, but be sure to at least read what I have put in BOLD!!!

The experience of Dr Fox is not unique, being common to all doctors, nurses and other hospital staff all around the world,

Health & Survival In The 21st Century - Ross Horne

CHAPTER 5
Germs and Viruses

Maybe a better illustration of susceptibility and unsusceptibility is given by Sir Albert Howard in his book The Role of Insects and Fungi in Agriculture. In the livestock industry, foot and mouth disease is considered so deadly that entire herds are destroyed and burned once the disease appears in any of the animals to prevent it spreading to other farms. But Sir Albert had this to say:

"For twenty one years [1910-31] I was able to study the reaction of well-fed animals to epidemic diseases, such as rinderpest, foot-and-mouth disease, septicemia and so forth, which frequently devastated the countryside. None of my animals were segregated, none were inoculated; they frequently came in contact with diseased stock. No case of infectious disease occurred. The reward of well-nourished protoplasm was a very high degree of disease resistance; which might even be described as immunity."

In his book Soil, Grass and Cancer (Crosby Lockwood, London, 1959), French author Andre Voisin, biochemist and agriculturist, demonstrated how health and disease are related to the soil via the nutritional quality of the crops produced thereon. In regard to foot and mouth disease in cattle, Voisin quoted German and French data showing the disease hardly ever occurred in granite and sandy regions, but that sometimes in soils high in lime it affected up to eighty per cent of animals. The susceptibility to the disease Voisin ascribed to copper deficiency, which prevented the animals producing enough catalase, the predominant protective enzyme of the immune system.

Similar examples of lowered catalase in both humans and animals that permitted otherwise harmless germs to act pathogenically to produce different disease symptoms were given, and as the title of the book indicates, the importance of trace minerals in the prevention of cancer was emphasized.

In regard to tuberculosis Voisin said:

"The lungs of each one of us are inhabited by millions of tuberculosis bacilli, which we manage to accommodate quite well. They live there very peacefully without delivering frenzied attacks against our cells. Why then, do they suddenly thrust themselves upon one of our organs (most often the lungs) and make us tuberculosis sufferers?"

Voisin then went on to demonstrate how defective nutrition is the underlying problem, the milk from tuberculous cows having no bearing on the matter because the human victim's bacillus is already present, with or without the milk. As for the tuberculous cows, they do not have to be destroyed; like their human counterparts all they need is better pastures and conditions.

That healthy humans are every bit as disease resistant as healthy farm animals is borne out by an extract from the book Immune for Life by Arnold Fox, MD, of Los Angeles, former Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of California, Irvine:

"Many years ago, as a resident in Internal Medicine at Los Angeles County Hospital, I was in charge of the adult infectious-disease ward. For ten to fifteen hours a day, I was exposed to just about every infectious illness you can imagine. These patients had tuberculosis, meningitis, the very deadly septicemia and other dangerous diseases. They coughed and sneezed on me; I got their blood, sweat and even feces on my hands. But I didn't 'catch' any of their diseases. My 'doctor within' kept me in perfect health.

Some time later I was transferred from the infectious-disease ward and into surgery. Months later I came down with meningitis, a potentially deadly infection of the covering of the brain. I hadn't been near anyone with meningitis who could have given' me the disease. What happened was that I was working double shifts, going to every class and lecture offered, and moonlighting as well. I had run my immune system down to the ground."

The experience of Dr Fox is not unique, being common to all doctors, nurses and other hospital staff all around the world, and the great wonder of medicine is that Pasteur's germ theory of disease holds on in peoples' minds the way it does.

That a healthy body can resist infection even in unhygienic circumstances seems to surprise a lot of people, the author's wife included. Recently I was engaged in unloading some old planks from my truck, and I ripped my right index finger to the bone just above the knuckle on a rusty nail. As the blood spurted out I could see the cut needed stitching, but I figured I would finish unloading the truck if I could stem the bleeding. In the truck was some old rag I had tied around some garden stakes so I tore off a strip, bandaged the wound and finished unloading. Back at the house my wife insisted I should go to the local hospital to have the wound sterilised, stitched and so forth, to escape the "deadly" tetanus* germ, but as by this time the bleeding had stopped completely, I simply rebandaged the wound over the dried blood and dirt without so much as washing it, and put my trust in Nature. I recalled that as a boy my frequent wounds sometimes festered and took ages to heal but now over fifty years later I figured I was healthier and things would be different. The wound would of course have been better stitched because my hand movements would not permit it to close properly, but nevertheless it healed completely in a bit over a week but left an ugly scar which made me regret not having it stitched. However, I was surprised that as a few more weeks went by the raised scar diminished so that now only the faintest suggestion of a scar remains.

*The reason why people with good blood need have no fear of tetanus is made clear in a statement taken from Dr Otto Warburg's lecture "The Prime Cause and Prevention of Cancer" given at the meeting of Nobel Laureates at Landau, Germany, on 30 June 1966 (see Chapter 12):

"If it is true that the replacement of oxygen-respiration by fermentation is the prime cause of cancer, then all cancer cells without exception must ferment, and no normal growing cell ought to exist that ferments in the body.

An especially simple and convincing experiment performed by the Americans Mahngren and Flanegan confirms that view. If one injects tetanus spores, which can germinate only at very low oxygen pressures, into the blood of healthy mice, the mice do not sicken with tetanus, because the spores find no place in the normal body where the oxygen pressure is sufficiently low . . . However, if one injects tetanus spores into the blood of tumor-bearing mice, the mice sicken with tetanus, because the oxygen pressure in the tumors can be so low that the spores can germinate. These experiments demonstrate in a unique way the anaerobiosis of cancer cells and the non-anaerobioses of normal cells."

The reason my hand did not become infected was that I am not susceptible to infection, which is why I never "catch" colds or flu either.

Thus it becomes very clear that the real cause of infectious diseases is whatever it is that renders a person susceptible. And we know what that something is: it is the absence of homeostasis in the body brought about by a disturbed milieu interieur.

"The body is the temple of the soul", so it is said, and germs are natural inhabitants of it, some of which assist in the day to day running of the temple and some which, when the temple begins to decay, perform to more quickly complete its destruction.

As Robert Ingersoll said: "In Nature there are neither rewards or punishments. There are consequences."

Addendum to Germs and Viruses

If I could live my life over again, I would devote it to proving that germs seek their natural habitat, diseased tissue, rather than being the cause of the diseased tissue.
Rudolph Virchow (1821-1902)

...Whether germs behave like dangerous bits of alien life or like inconspicuous particles is entirely up to us and how we choose to look after our milieu interieur.

And in case you think that antibiotics and vaccines offer a way to cheat the system, I suggest that would be as dangerous an error as ever medical science has devised. Nature cannot be fooled, and her justice is uncompromising.

Date: October 14, 2014 03:56PM

suncloud Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The CDC's and WHO's safety protocols are not up
> to
> > snuff for a hazmat 4 issue - which Ebola
> certainly
> > is. These are the protocols most hospitals are,
> > and will be, using. This will make hospitals
> the
> > main vector in the US, IMO.
>
>
> SueZ, considering that the nurse got infected (and
> now maybe the boyfriend?), I think you're probably
> right that hospital protocols are not up to
> snuff.
>
> CDC is considering sending all Ebola patients to
> one of the 4 specialized US hospitals that have
> more highly trained staff and advanced protocols
> for infectious diseases:
>
> [www.cbsnews.com]
> -be-ill-equipped-to-handle-ebola/

Now it seems the Dallas nurse with Ebola's parents also work at the same company that makes contact lens fluid as her boyfriend does.

Date: October 14, 2014 04:40PM

For all of you guys who believe in the Ebola HOAX…

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw

SWINE FLU - BIRD FLU - EBOLA - OH MY!!!

Read this article!!!

January 24, 2006
Lorraine Day, M.D.

No one on this website has the knowledge about this HOAX and intellect as Dr. Lorrain Day with the possible except of yours truly, so read what Dr. Lorrain Day has to say and IGNORE those who do NOT have enough Pieces to the Puzzle or are hired to propagate this HOAX!!!

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: October 14, 2014 06:31PM

"No one on this website has the knowledge about this HOAX and intellect as Dr. Lorrain Day with the possible except of yours truly"

Your huge ego is very telling about how well your diet is working for you. What is it with high-fruit eaters and unreasonable ego, immaturity, and insults?

And whether Ebola is a hoax or not... just don't get the vaccine. Trying to research every single possible potential conspiracy is a huge waste of time in my opinion. It all starts with awakening people in regards to diet and nutrition, the rest will follow.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: October 14, 2014 06:44PM

It is so odd to me that people buy this. First of all, EVERYONE involved is this clueless? This "journalist" (they are just PR people, IMO) would wander around infecting people in a restaurant, even though she is an MD and knows better than that? Use your brains!

There is foreign faux terrorism and there is the domestic version. Terrorism is nothing more than a concerted effort to scare people. We associate terrorists with certain places in the world but should look at who is spreading this mess.

Oh and if you believe ONE thing the CDC says, after it covered up findings on the MMR vaccine and Black children, then I have some lovely swampland for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2014 06:49PM by banana who.

Date: October 14, 2014 06:54PM

Looks like maybe so far the infected nurse's boyfriend has been admitted only for observation. Hope so.

"Also Monday, Alcon Laboratories confirmed that the second patient who has been placed in isolation under watch for Ebola works for the Fort Worth-based company.

"...The person has been identified by others as nurse Pham’s boyfriend.

“'This measure was taken due to the fact that the associate was in contact with the Texas Health Presbyterian health care worker who has recently tested positive for the virus,' according to a statement from Alcon.

"The Alcon worker has not shown any symptoms and should not pose any risk for Alcon employees, the statement said."

[www.dallasnews.com]

I hope they're right, and the boyfriend never has symptoms!

Date: October 14, 2014 07:21PM

banana who Wrote:
>
> This
> "journalist" (they are just PR people, IMO) would
> wander around infecting people in a restaurant,
> even though she is an MD and knows better than
> that?
>

Hi banana,

Are you referring to Dr. Nancy Snyderman, who was exposed in Africa and then broke an isolation agreement when she returned to Princeton?

If so, thanks for posting about this.

I know that many of us have different opinions on this. It's OK.

IMO, Dr. Snyderman goofed up royally. She now says, "As a health professional I know that we have no symptoms and pose no risk to the public, but I am deeply sorry for the concerns this episode caused."

Dr. Snyderman was a major bad example for the rest of us, especially since she's a doctor and also a journalist. Just goes to show, doctor or not, we're all human, we all goof up. This was a very serious goof-up.

Date: October 14, 2014 07:47PM

John Rose Wrote:
> "Sit down before fact like a little child, and be
> prepared to give up every preconceived notion,
> follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss
> nature leads, or you shall learn nothing." -T. H.
> Huxley
>
> Here’s a short recap that applies to the 2 posts
> above, but be sure to at least read what I have
> put in BOLD!!!
>
> The experience of Dr Fox is not unique, being
> common to all doctors, nurses and other hospital
> staff all around the world,
>
> Health & Survival In The 21st Century - Ross
> Horne
>
> CHAPTER 5
> Germs and Viruses
>
> ...
>
> Maybe a better illustration of susceptibility and
> unsusceptibility is given by Sir Albert Howard in
> his book The Role of Insects and Fungi in
> Agriculture. In the livestock industry, foot and
> mouth disease is considered so deadly that entire
> herds are destroyed and burned once the disease
> appears in any of the animals to prevent it
> spreading to other farms. But Sir Albert had this
> to say:
>
> "For twenty one years [1910-31] I was able to
> study the reaction of well-fed animals to epidemic
> diseases, such as rinderpest, foot-and-mouth
> disease, septicemia and so forth, which frequently
> devastated the countryside. None of my animals
> were segregated, none were inoculated; they
> frequently came in contact with diseased stock.
> No case of infectious disease occurred. The
> reward of well-nourished protoplasm was a very
> high degree of disease resistance; which might
> even be described as immunity."
>
> In his book Soil, Grass and Cancer (Crosby
> Lockwood, London, 1959), French author Andre
> Voisin, biochemist and agriculturist, demonstrated
> how health and disease are related to the soil via
> the nutritional quality of the crops produced
> thereon. In regard to foot and mouth disease in
> cattle, Voisin quoted German and French data
> showing the disease hardly ever occurred in
> granite and sandy regions, but that sometimes in
> soils high in lime it affected up to eighty per
> cent of animals. The susceptibility to the
> disease Voisin ascribed to copper deficiency,
> which prevented the animals producing enough
> catalase, the predominant protective enzyme of the
> immune system.
>
> Similar examples of lowered catalase in both
> humans and animals that permitted otherwise
> harmless germs to act pathogenically to produce
> different disease symptoms were given, and as the
> title of the book indicates, the importance of
> trace minerals in the prevention of cancer was
> emphasized.
>
> In regard to tuberculosis Voisin said:
>
> "The lungs of each one of us are inhabited by
> millions of tuberculosis bacilli, which we manage
> to accommodate quite well. They live there very
> peacefully without delivering frenzied attacks
> against our cells. Why then, do they suddenly
> thrust themselves upon one of our organs (most
> often the lungs) and make us tuberculosis
> sufferers?"
>
> Voisin then went on to demonstrate how defective
> nutrition is the underlying problem, the milk from
> tuberculous cows having no bearing on the matter
> because the human victim's bacillus is already
> present, with or without the milk. As for the
> tuberculous cows, they do not have to be
> destroyed; like their human counterparts all they
> need is better pastures and conditions.
>
> That healthy humans are every bit as disease
> resistant as healthy farm animals is borne out by
> an extract from the book Immune for Life by Arnold
> Fox, MD, of Los Angeles, former Assistant
> Professor of Medicine, University of California,
> Irvine:
>
> "Many years ago, as a resident in Internal
> Medicine at Los Angeles County Hospital, I was in
> charge of the adult infectious-disease ward. For
> ten to fifteen hours a day, I was exposed to just
> about every infectious illness you can imagine.
> These patients had tuberculosis, meningitis, the
> very deadly septicemia and other dangerous
> diseases. They coughed and sneezed on me; I got
> their blood, sweat and even feces on my hands.
> But I didn't 'catch' any of their diseases. My
> 'doctor within' kept me in perfect health.
>
> Some time later I was transferred from the
> infectious-disease ward and into surgery. Months
> later I came down with meningitis, a potentially
> deadly infection of the covering of the brain. I
> hadn't been near anyone with meningitis who could
> have given' me the disease. What happened was
> that I was working double shifts, going to every
> class and lecture offered, and moonlighting as
> well. I had run my immune system down to the
> ground."
>
> The experience of Dr Fox is not unique, being
> common to all doctors, nurses and other hospital
> staff all around the world, and the great wonder
> of medicine is that Pasteur's germ theory of
> disease holds on in peoples' minds the way it
> does.
>
> That a healthy body can resist infection even in
> unhygienic circumstances seems to surprise a lot
> of people, the author's wife included. Recently I
> was engaged in unloading some old planks from my
> truck, and I ripped my right index finger to the
> bone just above the knuckle on a rusty nail. As
> the blood spurted out I could see the cut needed
> stitching, but I figured I would finish unloading
> the truck if I could stem the bleeding. In the
> truck was some old rag I had tied around some
> garden stakes so I tore off a strip, bandaged the
> wound and finished unloading. Back at the house
> my wife insisted I should go to the local hospital
> to have the wound sterilised, stitched and so
> forth, to escape the "deadly" tetanus* germ, but
> as by this time the bleeding had stopped
> completely, I simply rebandaged the wound over the
> dried blood and dirt without so much as washing
> it, and put my trust in Nature. I recalled that
> as a boy my frequent wounds sometimes festered and
> took ages to heal but now over fifty years later I
> figured I was healthier and things would be
> different. The wound would of course have been
> better stitched because my hand movements would
> not permit it to close properly, but nevertheless
> it healed completely in a bit over a week but left
> an ugly scar which made me regret not having it
> stitched. However, I was surprised that as a few
> more weeks went by the raised scar diminished so
> that now only the faintest suggestion of a scar
> remains.
>
> *The reason why people with good blood need have
> no fear of tetanus is made clear in a statement
> taken from Dr Otto Warburg's lecture "The Prime
> Cause and Prevention of Cancer" given at the
> meeting of Nobel Laureates at Landau, Germany, on
> 30 June 1966 (see Chapter 12):
>
> "If it is true that the replacement of
> oxygen-respiration by fermentation is the prime
> cause of cancer, then all cancer cells without
> exception must ferment, and no normal growing cell
> ought to exist that ferments in the body.
>
> An especially simple and convincing experiment
> performed by the Americans Mahngren and Flanegan
> confirms that view. If one injects tetanus
> spores, which can germinate only at very low
> oxygen pressures, into the blood of healthy mice,
> the mice do not sicken with tetanus, because the
> spores find no place in the normal body where the
> oxygen pressure is sufficiently low . . . However,
> if one injects tetanus spores into the blood of
> tumor-bearing mice, the mice sicken with tetanus,
> because the oxygen pressure in the tumors can be
> so low that the spores can germinate. These
> experiments demonstrate in a unique way the
> anaerobiosis of cancer cells and the
> non-anaerobioses of normal cells."
>
> The reason my hand did not become infected was
> that I am not susceptible to infection, which is
> why I never "catch" colds or flu either.
>
> Thus it becomes very clear that the real cause of
> infectious diseases is whatever it is that renders
> a person susceptible. And we know what that
> something is: it is the absence of homeostasis in
> the body brought about by a disturbed milieu
> interieur.
>
> "The body is the temple of the soul", so it is
> said, and germs are natural inhabitants of it,
> some of which assist in the day to day running of
> the temple and some which, when the temple begins
> to decay, perform to more quickly complete its
> destruction.
>
> As Robert Ingersoll said: "In Nature there are
> neither rewards or punishments. There are
> consequences."
>
> Addendum to Germs and Viruses
>
> If I could live my life over again, I would devote
> it to proving that germs seek their natural
> habitat, diseased tissue, rather than being the
> cause of the diseased tissue.
> Rudolph Virchow (1821-1902)
>
> ...
>
> ...Whether germs behave like dangerous bits of
> alien life or like inconspicuous particles is
> entirely up to us and how we choose to look after
> our milieu interieur.
>
> And in case you think that antibiotics and
> vaccines offer a way to cheat the system, I
> suggest that would be as dangerous an error as
> ever medical science has devised. Nature cannot
> be fooled, and her justice is uncompromising.

Thanks John Rose. I agree with much of this. There's nothing above referring to Ebola being a hoax (and thankfully, there's nothing from goodnewsaboutgod.com.)

So, moving on, wouldn't it be wonderful if a wholesome vegan or raw vegan diet is exactly the preventive means for stopping the spread of Ebola?! I believe in the possibility. So far though, it's never been tested (specifically for Ebola). Maybe it will be, although, under the circumstances, I'm hoping it won't come to that!

Some questions (not expecting anyone to know the answers for sure):

-How long would a person's diet need to be optimal to bring about the resistance required?

-Would a vegan diet be adequate? Or if a raw vegan diet is required, which one? We argue about this all the time already!

-Would a vegan or raw vegan who never shows symptoms still be a carrier?

Whether or not diet and lifestyle can keep someone entirely safe from Ebola, the reality right now is that this would apply to only a very small number of people, unfortunately. Meanwhile, the disease rages on in Africa, and continues to spread.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: October 15, 2014 12:32AM

suncloud Wrote:
> banana who Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > This
> > "journalist" (they are just PR people, IMO)
> would
> > wander around infecting people in a restaurant,
> > even though she is an MD and knows better than
> > that?
> >
>
> Hi banana,
>
> Are you referring to Dr. Nancy Snyderman, who was
> exposed in Africa and then broke an isolation
> agreement when she returned to Princeton?
>
> If so, thanks for posting about this.
>
> I know that many of us have different opinions on
> this. It's OK.
>
> IMO, Dr. Snyderman goofed up royally. She now
> says, "As a health professional I know that we
> have no symptoms and pose no risk to the public,
> but I am deeply sorry for the concerns this
> episode caused."
>
> Dr. Snyderman was a major bad example for the rest
> of us, especially since she's a doctor and also a
> journalist. Just goes to show, doctor or not,
> we're all human, we all goof up. This was a very
> serious goof-up.

Suncloud, thanks for your understanding. smiling smiley Having said that, I don't buy into that theory that these highly accomplished people are screwing up over and over. Remember that the so-called Haz-mat or other entities that were supposed to clean up the ebola patient's puke in the street, etc. didn't do so in time. This is just nonsensical to me.

As for Dr. Snyderman, I realized when I heard her name associated with this, that I had been suspicious of her in the past. In 2011 she announced on NBC (which is supposed to be a NEWS show and not a talk show or personal show) that it is "irresponsible" for parents not to vaccinate: [www.today.com]

She's a shill, IMO. And what makes it so scary is that people will follow, 'bot-like, anyone with impressive letters after their name. Many people are in love with authority figures.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: October 15, 2014 02:00AM

Ebola hoax video like you guys say
[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 15, 2014 05:27AM

All the proof I need that Ebola is smarter than humans...

[www.cnn.com]

Current Page: 5 of 20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables