Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 4 of 8
Re: Monark's Raw Journey
Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: May 10, 2007 04:01PM

Hi Monark---reading your journal and want to compliment you for your good work and enthusiasm and all your other healthy lifestyle interests!

Are you still indoor gardening or has it moved outside now? That is really cool that you made an indoor garden for vegetables. I've been trying to compost a bit, and I also use pulp from juicing which is already so fine that it is "advanced material" for compost. Sometimes I just bury it directly in the garden, I don't know if that is right or not, but results seem positive.

I got a Vita-Mix last year (love it) and in the paperwork there was info on making ready-compost in the vitamix with scraps...I can't remember exactly...there is some ingredient that you add to the scraps. I guess if you had a vita-mix, you would already know this, ahem, and if you don't have one why am I mentioning it?! I'm on the 3rd day of water fast and am a little, well, 3rd day of a water- fast -ishy.

Anyway, keep up the good rawfood process. Make some guacomole for you kitty-catter! Horseback riding! English! Ah, that brings back great memories. A looong time ago I was so into horses. One of the Most Beautiful Creatures in the world.

Take care, enjoy everything!
-------Elakti--------------

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: noff ()
Date: May 10, 2007 10:33PM

ya know pears don't appeal to me much either. I had a prozen one the other day which was pretty good but unfrozen I don't think would have appetized me, weird haha. well good thing you have bananas, they are perfect really. Not expensive and so easy to find. smiling smiley have a good sunny day.

Posted by: Monark ()
Date: May 11, 2007 04:38AM

Hi Elakti - welcome to my journal smiling smiley smiling smiley . I read yours - but haven't had much time to post lately. You write beautifully ! Thanks so much for your kind compliments !

Yes - I'm still indoor gardening - haven't used my free 25 pounds of compost yet - but I'll get there - I keep the indoor garden going all year round - won't have time to move it outdoors this year cuz I have way too many things going on right now. One of my kitties is very happy that I don't have many plants in the indoor garden because she loves to stretch out in the dirt when the sun shines in and take a nap - she may not like it when plants start growing in there again smiling smiley smiling smiley Right now all I have in there is parsley.

My other kitty LOVES guacamole smiling smiley He demands it every time I make some smiling smiley smiling smiley .

LOL - re the vitamix/compost smiling smiley smiling smiley I've been looking into composting but haven't set up a system yet - I really should - as I don't like to waste the pulp from juicing. It's on my ever growing list of things to do smiling smiley I know my indoor garden would love it and I wouldn't have to buy it anymore smiling smiley smiling smiley . Would love to know what the recipe is for blender compost - as I'm sure it would work in any blender/food processor kind of thing.

Have never done a water fast - good for you on that !!

Horses - they are truly magnificent, majestic, magical smiling smiley smiling smiley

My store finally got some MELONS in today - I was SOOOOOO happy - bought 3 watermelons, 2 honeydews and a cantelope - oh YUM - I'll be having those for breakfast instead of pears smiling smiley smiling smiley . I really like pears - have no idea why they made me feel ill - they are imported from Argentina so I am wondering if they really are organic or if they were contaminated with something (I did wash them before eating them!). Hmmmmmm........

My leg workout went well today - lifted 20,800 lbs - which is 1930 lbs more than I lifted at my last leg workout. Gonna combine my shoulders/abs workout tomorrow with my cardio so that I can go to the Tai Chi tournament with my friend on Saturday without having to worry about getting my workout in.

Hiya EA and noff !!! smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley

Now I am off for 2 days - yea ! Then I work one day - then I am off again on Monday - yea !!!!

Have a great raw day, everyone !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read the fre*e e-book :
101 Ways to Change the World for Animals
[www.mypowermall.com]
Own your own Power Mall, over 1000 stores - completely FRE*E
Receive rebates on items you already buy anyway....
[www.mypowermall.com]

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 11, 2007 04:48AM

hey hun...soo sorry your pears made you sick..they have to be perfect for me to be able to digest and tolerate..otherwise they go int he blender for smoothies....also apples do that..i have noticed a lot of others get sick and bloated from apples and pears eating them straight..hmm glad you figured it out though and helped yourself by eating the banana ...good thinking smiling smiley
you are doing so wonderful!! keep up the awesome work....oh and hey when you get time if you can explain how the reiki site works i would appreciate it and be forever in your debt...i am a little confused lately haha..but i am really really itnerested and can't wait to be great at it!!!
thank you hun!!
have a wonderful weekend and fun at the tournament!!
love always earthangel
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox
oh yeah and horses are soooooo magical youa re soo right!!

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 11, 2007 04:58AM

Hiya EA - what are you confused about regarding the reiki site? There's so much there - it can be a bit overwhelming smiling smiley smiling smiley . I'm happy to help any way I can smiling smiley smiling smiley

Thanks for the idea on adding the pears to a smoothie - I still have a bunch of them left to use up . smiling smiley

Hugs to ya !!!

Read the fre*e e-book :
[www.mypowermall.com]
[www.mypowermall.com]

Date: May 11, 2007 05:02AM

Hey hun..i am confused on how to use the site exactly it is overwhelming and i am not sure who or what to turn to...i am sorry if i am apest haha..but i am soo interested and really want to get into this more but i am not sure how to go about it...thanks if i have confused you now as much as i am i am sorry
oh and no problem with the smoothies..they are yummy int here and you won't waste smiling smiley
take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 11, 2007 05:51AM

Hello Monark!

Two days off and Melon Mania----sounds super! I Love Watermelon. And there is a melon I've gotten at People's Co-op that I don't know the name of...like a canteloupe, but it is green inside and it is ambrosia. Nothing like a perfectly ripe melon. Unless it is a perfectly ripe papaya...or unless it is a perfectly ripe cherimoya...or perfectly ripe cherries, mmmm, or....

oh my, I am so ready to EAT! Can you tell? Or perfect oranges...strawberries! blueberries! apricots! peaches! .... I'm hungry!!!

What I love about eating raw is the deliciousness and juiciness and crispness and utterly appreciating the flavor...without any trace of pathological hang-ups. It is simply perfectly natural. smiling smiley!

Enjoy your time off from work! Play!

--Elakti

Date: May 11, 2007 06:17AM

hey elakti is it a cross between honeydew and cantelope?? i think they are cantedew...i saw them at jimbo's the other day in del mar haha it was the craziest thing but looked yummy!! hmm i have yet to but a papaya yet need to though i bet they are yummy!! ooh i love melons haha i had lik 3 today haha
love earthangel
xoxoxxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 11, 2007 06:17AM

OK - Have you already joined the group? Make sure you do that first. Then from the main page click on Files.

Once you are in Files - start out by reading the 0 Beginners Files . The information in there goes over all the basics. Some of the files are in both rtf (readable in Word) and html formats - so you can pick whichever one works best for you. Unfortunately the files are listed in alphabetical order instead of the order it would be best for you to read them sad smiley. I'd start with the
Intro to Reiki file
- then History of Reiki
- then Major Chakras
- Frequently Asked Questions
- then Info Prior to Reiki I attunement.

When you are done with those - go back to the Files menu and then click on 1st Level Reiki -
Read through the R1 Attunement Day file - this will give you an idea of everything you will need to be familiar with before you sign up for your Reiki I attunement. You can use that file as an outline for studying the Reiki materials. The rest of the information you need is in the rest of the files in this section.

There is a good Reiki I manual there by Peggy Jentoft - however - this manual is VERY extensive and can also be a bit overwhelming - so don't worry about that one for now. I'd say, to start out with - read the files on

Hand positions, grounding, detox and cleansing, sending by intent, beaming, clearing your space, treating yourself and others, and hand sensations.

These will give you a good foundation for your Reiki I. You can read some of the other files if you wish - for general information - but the ones I listed will be the basics you will need for your Reiki I.

When you feel comfortable with the information in those files and you feel you are ready for your Reiki I attunement - click on the Database link - then click on the Reiki I attunement first Friday of the Month link - and sign yourself up in the database - then pull your attunement down on or near the day it is sent out.

You can also sign up your pets in the Pet Attunement database! My kitties have all been attuned smiling smiley One is a Reiki Master/Teacher and the other is a Reiki II smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley .

If you have any questions feel free to ask me - or you can post your questions on their message board smiling smiley .

Hope this helps smiling smiley smiling smiley . Hugs to ya !

Read the fre*e e-book :
[www.mypowermall.com]
[www.mypowermall.com]

Date: May 11, 2007 06:41AM

hey there hun...thank you so much..yes i have already joined and have been for like a month now or since you posted it haha...but i get so overwhelmed with everything on there..and my inbox is full of people asking questions to eachother and people getting angry with so many that i decided not to ask them haha!!
tahnk you so much i will do that tomorrow!!
love earthangel
xoxoxxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 11, 2007 04:59PM

Ahhh yes - all the email can be overwhelming, too smiling smiley . Tempers sometimes do flare on any board, and that includes the Reiki board. Have fun !!!

Just checked my receipt and the cantelope I thought I bought is actually a cantadew smiling smiley smiling smiley Cantawait to try it LOL !!!!

Had watermelon this morning - YUMMY !

I'll be doing both my cardio and my shoulders/abs workout today since I'll be going out of town for the Tai Chi tournament tomorrow. It's a perfect day - sunny and 65 degrees - great day for perfect delicious raw food !!!!!!

Read the fre*e e-book :
[www.mypowermall.com]
[www.mypowermall.com]

Date: May 12, 2007 03:24AM

Hi Monark--enjoy the Tai Chi tournament. I started classes once, but couldn't continue because of money. I have the tapes of Terry Dunn, short and long form...I watch him do the Form, once inawhile..so beautiful.

The melon I really love is called Galia or something like that. If you see one by that name, try it. Make sure it is ripe and you will be transported!

I called Vita Mix about that liquid fertilizer (instant compost!) This probably works best with a high powered blender like the vitamix, but maybe not. You use organic scraps and add water to cover ingredients and add 1/4 cup of cottonseed meal (she said available at most places that have bulk stuff). She said this liquid fertilizer insures proper carbon to nitrogen ratio. Just thought I'd pass this on to you. (for when you run out of that big bag of compost).

Also, I was on another site and saw about 3 different photos of cats dining at lovely plates of avocado!

I continued my fast today. Well, had a glass midday of apple juice (wowie zowie). I thought I was going to eat a salad later. I made the salad. But, this evening decided to have a glass of carrot celey juice instead . Tomorrow I am going to chew! Because my vacation is almost over (Monday). Had I started earlier I would have continued as long as I felt comfortable.
Unlike yesterday, today was comfortable, so easy, and serene.

Enjoy everything!
--Elakti

Date: May 12, 2007 03:33AM

Hey hun...thanks so much..i am going to defintely look into the site more and get that started..probably like tomorrow haha when i have some time or tomorrow night..right now i am going to finsih up these posts and grab something to eat i am really hungry!! have fun tomorrow!! and have a wonderful day!!!
love ya sach
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 12, 2007 08:26AM

Hey dear.....well i was feeling the spirit moving me to read on the reiki and study it....and i was wondering if you can send me an attunement as well??? I read through everything plus some on what you have told me to study..i went through the "quiz" they give and knew all the answers...i had already written down the 5 principles (not knowing where they came from....a trainer on the show Workout who had passed away in january lived by these principles and i loved them....and also i had learned the chakras at the body mind and spirit expo) and the chakras their physical and color....and studied them before...So i think i am ready..I did the energy exercise ball exercise as well..it was fun and interesting...i want to try with someone else..but most of my friends would laugh at me..amybe a person at the raw food potluck next week...i hope smiling smiley....anyways if you can send me an attunement that would be great! i would really love it...if you want to ask me more question to ensure iam ready you can smiling smiley...
thanks hun.
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 13, 2007 12:25PM

Whew - I'm back smiling smiley . My friend's Tai Chi Tournament yesterday was awesome - she won the class she was in - she's so excited smiling smiley smiling smiley It was a long day, though, and by the time we got home I had a splitting headache - had to take ibupro sad smiley and go straight to bed. Feeling much better this morning smiling smiley .

The ceremonies started out with a traditional Chinese Lion Dance - pretty cool - then there were competitions being held all day long for various martial arts - I've studied Aikido, Tai Chi and have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do/Kickboxing, so it was a really wonderful day - fun to watch. Took bananas, and some raw tahini and pulp crackers to munch on all day.

Thanks so much for looking up the compost recipe Elakti - I'll definitely check into that smiling smiley smiling smiley

Glad you are so excited about the Reiki, EA ! If you feel you are ready for your attunement, then you are smiling smiley smiling smiley . I'd be happy to send you one - I need to spend some time today recovering from yesterday - not sure why I got such a huge headache - but I'd be happy to send you an attunement tomorrow (Monday) smiling smiley . I will send one out for noff, too smiling smiley smiling smiley I'll let you know when it's ready smiling smiley

It does take some time to get people used to the idea that you can do Reiki - when I was studying for my Master/Teacher exam I had to do case studies - I had to give Reiki treatments and have people report back to me on what they felt so I could document it and turn it in. I had no idea where I was going to find people to practice on - it took quite a long time for me to build up the nerve to post a sign in my apartment building offering free Reiki treatments to anyone that wanted one - so that I could get the documentation I needed for my Master/Teacher certification. Yes, everyone thought I was nuts, and only one person took me up on my offer - I did manage, over time, to get enough participants (some of them were my pets and plants !) - but now - almost a year later - the people in my building are coming to me and asking me for Reiki smiling smiley It's starting to spread by word of mouth through my building that it actually works smiling smiley smiling smiley .

Today is a rest day as far as workouts go smiling smiley Have to work today - but that's OK smiling smiley I'll be back in the gym tomorrow smiling smiley Just need to take care of me today and hopefully have a relaxing day at work smiling smiley

Hugs to everyone !!!

Read the fre*e e-book :
[www.mypowermall.com]
[www.mypowermall.com]

Date: May 13, 2007 10:12PM

Hi love....yay glad you had so much fun yesterday at the tournament that is fantastic!!! congrats to your friend as well!! i bet she was on cloud 9 and still is..that is quite the accomplishment..please tell her congrats from earthangel smiling smiley.....

oh i am sooo happy you are feeling better today!! that is tough a headache is up there with the toothache you know?? but good for you focus on you and relaxing today!!!!that is what is best.....don't stress whenever you can send me an attunement let me know!!! thank you so much i really really really appreciate it...and i def feel i am ready..i have read and read..i am going to cleanse my house today smiling smiley not clean cleanse from impurities and what not do you do that?? i am going to do the salt technique i saw i think....hmm any tips advice on it?? or any type of home cleanse??? i am really helping this reiki will cleanse my mind and help with the weight loss as well!! i thin it is the last step in purity for my body!!!

well hun take care and again thank i look forward to getting my first attunement...and then a recharger when the group sends it out next month!!!!!
love always sach
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: noff ()
Date: May 14, 2007 12:26AM

Hey glad to hear you had a good time at the tournament. I haven't seen people do tai chi before, sounds very interesting! Let me know when you'll be sending out the reiki smiling smiley I'm really excited for that. I have finals next week and have been making more time for yoga and meditation, I stumbled across reiki just in time it seems. Have a rested night!

Date: May 14, 2007 12:59AM

Home from work - it was a nice relaxing day as I hoped it would be - had traces of the headache on and off all day - bought some wonderful swiss chard, kale, strawberries, green peppers, a cucumber, corn on the cob, and more bananas today - ate the corn raw right off the cob - YUMMY - so sweet and juicy smiling smiley Have never done that before - it was good !!!

Have been trying to do the fruit during the day and salad at night as recommended in the 80/10/10 plan - but not feeling well with it - I really feel better having more veggies in my day - I will keep the 80/10/10 ratio going - but use more veggies and less fruits - Ate corn, kale, chard, strawberries and a couple bananas on my breaks at work today and feel much better than I have the past couple days.

EA - you can use any method you wish for cleansing your home - what is important is your intention - that is what you send out and that is what will manifest. If you send energy into your home with the intention of cleansing it - then it will be cleansed. Using the salt, or whatever, will help you to focus your intention.
Native Americans use smudging, or using the smoke from smoldering sage, to cleanse areas and auras smiling smiley Or you can also use white candles - whatever appeals to you most.

The Reiki will cause the emotional issues around eating to come to the surface - then you will need to deal with those issues and release them - that's the only way to heal them smiling smiley smiling smiley . Ultimately the first level of Reiki is all about healing yourself smiling smiley . Just like when you are on an airplane and they go through all the safety procedures - they tell you to put on your own air mask first, then help the people around you with theirs. You have to help yourself first in order to be able to help others smiling smiley smiling smiley . It's quite a healing journey smiling smiley smiling smiley .

Will PM ya tomorrow when your attunement is ready smiling smiley

Read the fre*e e-book :
[www.mypowermall.com]
[www.mypowermall.com]

Date: May 14, 2007 01:08AM

Oh - I also got a Thai coconut too - have been wanting to try one - haven't tried to open it yet - but I have power tools and know how to use them LOLOLOL !!!

Read the fre*e e-book :
[www.mypowermall.com]
[www.mypowermall.com]

Date: May 14, 2007 06:11AM

Hey hun..thank you so much...yes i have done the smudging...i am 1/4 cherokee indiana smiling smiley i love my heritage and rootssmiling smiley...anyways haha i am about to do the salt cleanse i have my bowl out and i am goin to fill it with salt and throw iti n the 4 corners of my room and house smiling smiley i am glad to know the intention is what really gets it cleansed smiling smiley hmm i will light a white candle too!! i have heard that but was unsure if it fell into the same lines as this you know???

well i am very excited to get my attunement......well i am not worried about dealing with eating issues...i don't have a problem with NOT eating i hve a problem with actually eating...so that is going to be tough i am sure i will be battling out my ED sides then huh??? that is okay i am ready and willing!!!!
thank you again so much
i am glad you had a good restful day like you planned..sorry you had a little detox though
well have a wonderful day!!
love always sach
xoxoxoxoxoxxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 14, 2007 02:21PM

Oh Yum smiling smiley Made a smoothie this morning with the Thai coconut, strawberries and frozen bananas - definitely yummy - but way too much work LOL - I can see making one of these as a treat once in awhile - but takes too long to make on a daily basis LOL . I don't have a cleaver so I used a hacksaw to saw off the top of the coconut smiling smiley Worked quite well, actually smiling smiley . Once I had a slit in the top I let all the water drain into my blender, then finished sawing the rest of the top off smiling smiley .

Today begins the 100% Raw 7-week challenge - no more sneaking tortilla chips out of the sample bowls at work !!!

Took one month progress pics this morning - noticed that when I switched to having fruit all day (mostly bananas) and a salad at night, that my weight stabalized, and then started to go back up !! So I'm cutting down on the fruit and adding in more veggies - I just feel better that way, too .

I have today off - it's gorgeous and sunny - supposed to go up into the 80's, but be very windy ! I can already hear the wind whipping outside - whhhhhooooossshhhhh !!!! LOL The wind makes my kitties get frisky - they are running around and being silly LOL .

Gonna go outside, ground, get some sun and prepare myself for some attunements smiling smiley smiling smiley

Read the fre*e e-book :
[www.mypowermall.com]
[www.mypowermall.com]

Date: May 14, 2007 09:15PM

Hey hun...yay what a good day!! sunny and warm!! well you sound lke you had a yummy smoothie!!!! have a wonderful rest of the day!! glad to hear you are preping for some attuements to whom can i ask smiling smiley just joking!! thank you so much you are the best ...can't wait to get home from work tonight and i just know i will have a pm from you about it or something haha!!
yay you for being fantastic!!
keep it up
love ya sach
xoxxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 14, 2007 10:22PM

Heeee Heee - ya didn't check your pm before you left for work, ya silly LOL LOL !!!!

Read the fre*e e-book :
[www.mypowermall.com]
[www.mypowermall.com]

Date: May 14, 2007 11:51PM

I did more searching around today, since I was not happy with the 80/10/10 plan and found a plan specific for raw bodybuilding - read through it and I am much happier with it just from reading it - it is higher in veggies and fats and emphasizes the foods you need to get in to include the nutrients specific for bodybuilding.

The plan I downloaded is free - but has many references to other products this author has for sale that he feels will be beneficial. I don't feel that I need to buy any of these right now cuz I've been studying nutrition and bodybuilding for almost 7 years now and I think I can put together a pretty good plan based on his free info smiling smiley .

Just made my first batch of zuchinighetti - YUMMY!!!! I just used the peeler to make the 'noodles' - but I can tell that it would be just awesome if the spiralizer was used . For the sauce I used the tomato part of an old bruschetta recipe - chopped tomatoes, garlic salt, basil, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil - yummmy! Good stuff !!! I'm full now - but may make more later smiling smiley Whew - haven't been to the gym yet - gotta let my tummy empty out a bit before I hop on that elliptical smiling smiley smiling smiley

Read the fre*e e-book :
[www.mypowermall.com]
[www.mypowermall.com]

Date: May 15, 2007 04:12AM

Hey hun...i did check my pm before work but didn't get anything and actually i checked it today after work just a minute ago and nothing either...sad smiley but i am guessing you sent me the attunement??? hmm weird....well take care hun and thank you!!
take care
love ya
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 15, 2007 01:17PM

I see you found it smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley I didn't realize you had 2 id's so I sent it to your sachelle one smiling smiley smiling smiley Enjoy smiling smiley

Had some watermelon for breakfast just now - uggg - I just can't do all fruit at a meal - need something to balance it out a bit - I'm gonna shop for ingredients for the new plan today - the book I found is called How Anybody Can Build Muscle on a Raw Food Diet by Peter Ragnar. He uses lots of sprouts, soaked raw oat groats, nuts, and seeds, lots of sea vegatables, fruits, and all the veggies with the highest nutritional content smiling smiley .

Read the fre*e e-book :
[www.mypowermall.com]
[www.mypowermall.com]

Date: May 15, 2007 01:34PM

Hi Monark, Just checking and saying HI. Its right to experiment to find the right food for your needs. I'll be interested to see how it works out. I think that is a large part of this, constantly being open to tweaking here and there, discovering!

Take care, and Bon Appetit!

Elakti

Date: May 16, 2007 03:14AM

Hiya everyone smiling smiley

Today was good - yesterday - the first day of our 7-week challenge - I was home all day so I wasn't tempted by salty crunchies at all - today at work - I was tempted but walked right by the bowls of tortilla chips and whole grain crackers smiling smiley smiling smiley .

Bought a buncha healthy foods for the new plan on my lunch break - yeah !! I just love good food smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley I am going to incorporate things I like that I have discovered so far since going raw - like daily carrot/celery juice - love that stuff smiling smiley smiling smiley I will also include a green-drink/smoothie every day - bought more spirulina today - I definitely feel it is beneficial for me - so will add that to my morning smoothie. I've gotten kinda lax on my sprout-growing, so I've gotta get the working again smiling smiley smiling smiley

Got my upper body workout done this morning - I increased my weights on everything ! YES !! Haven't calculated my total weight lifted yet, though smiling smiley smiling smiley .

I just love being a nutritional adventurer smiling smiley smiling smiley

Happy raw-ness everyone !!!

Read the fre*e e-book :
[www.mypowermall.com]
[www.mypowermall.com]

Date: May 16, 2007 04:06AM

hey sweetie awesom day today!!! so proud of you for doing so well at work and passing those chippies smiling smiley (my mom calls them that haha)
thank you so much again for the reiki..i think i received it fully but i can't be for sure...but i think soo..i also practiced with it last night to help heal myself so we will see..i am going to dothat everyday and read up on reiki 2 in the yahoo thing...does that take another special kind of person to send me the attunement?? or is just a master that can send it out?? i am going to read up on it and then i can answer my own question i read through some last night but i need to learn on the symbols stilL!! well thanks again...and i hope i will be ready for my reiki 2 soon i am soo excited about this..i joined some reiki shares in san deigo and i am looking into them in northern indiana as well!!
have a wonderful night i have to go pick up some of my best friends favorit SAD foods for a little going away dinner i am having for her tonigh! i am sad been crying even though i will be be moving back in a few months i still feel like i am losing her you know?
anyways
love ya sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 16, 2007 02:32PM

Hiya EA smiling smiley You definitely fully received your Reiki smiling smiley . Once you set the intention to receive it - it comes through fully - it's all about intention smiling smiley . Definitely self-treat every day - that's so important !! Every time you practice, your Reiki gets stronger. You will also be going through more detox, the raw diet is perfect for helping you through that smiling smiley smiling smiley Self treating will help you through the detox. Reiki I is all about healing yourself first ! Also, every time you use your Reiki for someone else, you also heal, because the energy flows through you to the other person (or turtle smiling smiley smiling smiley ) .

LOL I was like you, too, I wanted all the Reiki levels NOW !!!! Don't worry about how fast you get your levels - you will always receive them at the time that is right for you smiling smiley I think I waited 3 months between my Level I and Level II, then another year after that for my Master/Teacher level.

Let yourself work with and experience the level I fully before you go for your level II smiling smiley smiling smiley It takes some time to incorporate the new energy fully into your being smiling smiley It's a wonderful journey !! Enjoy it !

All attunements are sent out by a Reiki Master/Teacher - you learn how to send attunements when you get to that level.

Have fun with your Reiki shares !! They are great places to meet other Reiki people and get in some practice with good feedback smiling smiley smiling smiley . You will start to feel the hand sensations the more you practice.

Awww...saying goodbye is hard smiling smiley But you will be seeing your friend once you move back to indiana? That's cool !! Very sweet of you to have a going away dinner smiling smiley smiling smiley

Thanks for posting the zucchini hummus recipe in the 7-week challenge thread - i've been looking for that - want to make some smiling smiley smiling smiley .

Heading to the gym for cardio today - since I started adding more veggies back in to my diet my weight is going back down again - YEA!!!! It stabilized and then started going back up when I went to the fruit-all-day plan!

Another beautiful sunny day here - YES !

Read the fre*e e-book :
[www.mypowermall.com]
[www.mypowermall.com]

Current Page: 4 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables