Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: fermenting food
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 23, 2014 03:03PM

<<<Yeah but if you consult people about sprouting then make sure you know that they are not taking blood thinners because that would be dangerous for them.>>>

If you are referring to Vitamin K, that is NOT true!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 23, 2014 03:16PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <<>>
>
> If you are referring to Vitamin K, that is NOT
> true!

No I was not referring to K. I was talking about something else.

Date: March 23, 2014 03:29PM

<<<No I was not referring to K. I was talking about something else.>>>

Why won't you tell us?

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 23, 2014 03:45PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> Why won't you tell us?

I did. I can't be responsible for your reading skills.

This is my last response to an insufferable troll. You will have to go bother someone else for more info from now on.

Date: March 23, 2014 03:48PM

<<<I did. I can't be responsible for your reading skills.>>>

I have not read this thread nor do I read ALL of your posts, so why are you withholding this information from others who NEED to know?

Don't you care about those who NEED to know?

Date: March 23, 2014 04:18PM

<<<This is my last response to an insufferable troll.>>>

You call me a troll because you have been Brainwashed and when I speak the TRUTH, you are NO different that a MEAT EATER calling a Vegan a troll!

[www.youtube.com]
TURNING POINT FOR HUMANITY !!! It is DONE!!!
4:21 Minute Video

JR’s Notes:

0:02 MM
Have you ever had the feeling that EVERYTHING you thought you KNEW is a LIE? EVERYTHING from History, Science, Government, Banking, Money, Law, Economics, Farming, Energy Production, Water Treatment, Health Care, even Spirituality.

As we’re Awaken to TRUTH, we’re realizing that Beneficial Information in all of these areas has been Suppressed and Revised in ordered to keep us Enslaved and Dependent upon a Corrupt Debt Based System we can NEVER Pay Off.

Run by several Private Families, Corrupt Banksters Invest in Global Wars [that they start] to Perpetuate the Debt, Control Essential Resources and heap up Value for themselves.

Additional Note: The term "New World Order" on the link above was a term co-oped by the Zionist Jew Bankers and is not implied on the link the way you or I would assume it to be implied. I will update you soon. I have so much more info to share with you all VERY soon! I HAVE SO MUCH TO SHARE!
[www.youtube.com]

Once again, why are you withholding this information from others who NEED to know?

Don't you care about those who NEED to know?

Date: March 23, 2014 09:44PM

SueZ Wrote:

>
> Yeah but if you consult people about sprouting
> then make sure you know that they are not taking
> blood thinners because that would be dangerous for
> them.
>
> I think it would also be a good idea, and is
> important, for you to inform people in general who
> you are encouraging to take on a sprout based diet
> of counter indications of taking vast quantities
> of various types of sprouts for certain
> individuals.

Yes, l must be careful and find out one's circumstances.

Regarding alfalfa/clover and blood thinning properties.....those plants also have blood clotting properties. I am always a big promotor of doing the various sprouted foods in moderation, but personally l like to do experiments on myself from time to time so l learn more about the foods. But yes, finding out about medications and a person's condition is important/.

More fermentation miracles
The levels of folates, free phenolic acids, total phenolic compounds, lignans and alkylresorcinols were increased especially by fermentation of germinated rye, which also resulted in lower pH when compared with native rye flour, the level of folate was increased up to seven-fold and that of free phenolic acids by up to ten-fold after germination and fermentation. Tailored fermentation thus offers a tool to further increase the bioactive potential of wholemeal rye.

Fermentation-induced changes in the nutritional value of native or germinated rye

K. Katina et al

[www.sciencedirect.com]

So yes, sprouted fermented grains are loaded with phytochemicals, phytohormones and B vitamins along with a host of many other things. It would also be loaded with various enymes that are formed from the Lactobacillus family of bacteria including things like tannase (break down tannins), alpha-galactosidase (break down sugars into monosacharides), phytase (break down phytic acid) and carbohydrases including arabanase, cellulase (break down indigestable cellulose), ?-glucanase, hemicellulase, and xylanase to break down various carbohydrates and indigestable fibers. These enzymes seems to help the body by topping them up and restoring body enzyme functioning IMO. IMO people who have eaten cooked diets have pancreatic disfunction and can suffer poor digestion on a raw diet like Commonsenseraw has reported, but ferments and sprouts can restore this functioning back to previous levels IMO.

This is highly exciting stuff. Using regular fermented foods is one of the best things people can do. And if you use plenty of green juices, drink water, take algaes/seaweeds and sprouts you can do much to balance out some of the begative effects of ferments (increased acidity and aldehydes). It works brilliantly, but everything in moderation to be on the safe side.

These enzymes are so exciting that l could go on and on all day about them and pancreatic functioning...and those mentioned are just SOME of the many enzymes in fermented foods. And eventhough cooked food does help absorption of certain nutrients, to me it looks like it does more harm than good. IMO...humans may have once been able to break down much of the raw food anti-nutrients due to much better pancreatic function/enzyme/bacteria levels in the body, but the pollution, cooked food etc has greatly harmed the body's natural ability to perform it's real function.

To me....we need to be off the cooked food at least until the body is able to restore pancreatic function. And it makes it hard to restore this if we eat cooked food because it makes it hard to balance a diet properly due to acid/alkaline and aldehydes and denatured proteins due to cooking. We can fix the digestion problems with raw food, but we need to stay away from cooked if we can until we fix the body. I am seeing evidence of this imo, and l believe Kulvinskas and Dr Clement are spot on.

This is the most exciting subject ever in regards to foods...enzymes. I am being won over more and more by this. Watch the video l posted by Kulvinskas...PURE GOLD!!!

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2014 09:57PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Pages: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables