Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 5 of 11
Re: High-fruit low-fat research trial!!!
Posted by: macfly ()
Date: March 26, 2007 04:24AM

today i ate:

12:30pm - grapes
4pm - grapes
7:30pm - grapes

smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: uma ()
Date: March 26, 2007 05:19AM

Gosia, I'm in northern California.
By the way I might as well play the game.

March 14-23rd: mono-ate bananas!

March 23rd bananas breakfast & lunch
5 pm: handful of lettuce, baby spinach, few bites cucumber. (long time no greens, but actually not craving them nearly as much as i thought i would!)
9 pm baby (maybe 4 lbs?) watermelon. YUM!

March 24
breakfast: big bowl of honey tangerines
lunch: big bowl of honey tangerines, bowl of baby spinach
snack: couple glasses cucumber juice. mmm felt good!
dinner: bunch of barhi dates, celery
a while later, 2nd dinner: 1 fuerte avocado, 1 hass avocado. YUM!!!!!!!

March 25
brekky/lunch: 3 16 oz glasses of fresh OJ, spread out over several hours, Navel orange and honey tangerine blend. YUM!
afternoon snack: 3 mini-papayas, 1 banana
dinner: maybe 1 lb dates (amirhaj and zahidi), with a big salad of romaine heart, celery, spiralized cucumber, baby spinach and a dressing of blended watery amirhaj dates.

Love,
Uma

Posted by: HitokirianBlade ()
Date: March 26, 2007 11:46AM

I'll comeback and edit this later ---
Breakfeast(6:30) About 1 1/2 cups of a berry mix and a young coconut!

Im really trying to step up the calorie intake, cause I am just losing to much!
I notice that you guys useally eat only 2 or 3 times a day whereas I spread my meals out more, is that wrong? Also on days when you mono eat, how much of that one fruit do you useally take in? lol and 1 more question, Should I be worried about taking in to much sugerey fruit, you know the whole fructose controversy and all!

Posted by: Sparkler ()
Date: March 26, 2007 01:49PM

Hitokirian,

I think the reason most of us eat fewer times a day is so that it's easier on our digestive system. (Process of digestion takes up energy). If we grazed at smaller meals all day that would take away energy for digestion that we might need to be doing our regular activities. So no, it's not "wrong" to eat smaller meals but you may try bigger meals for awhile and see how you feel. It is also a good way to train your stomach to hold more fruit/calories in a sitting than it's used to.

Mono eating - I think Uma seems to be the expert on this one smiling smiley but my DH just did 2 weeks on bananas...really, just eat as much as is satisfying to you. I am a small, petite person, and I can eat up to 10 bananas in 1 meal...but I couldn't when I started out on this.

Bananas are very calorie dense - give or take 100 calories each. So if you're looking to increase your calories, they are a great way to do so!

The only reason you might be worried about taking in too much sugary fruit is if you're eating a high fat diet - fat and sugar do not mix. smiling smiley Fat intake is optimal around 10% or less. Have you read Dr. D's 80/10/10 book? It will answer many of your questions more clearly than I possibly could!

Hope this helps!

Sarah
[goingbananasblog.com]

Date: March 26, 2007 02:38PM

uma Wrote:
> dinner: maybe 1 lb dates (amirhaj and zahidi),
> with a big salad of romaine heart, celery,
> spiralized cucumber, baby spinach and a dressing
> of blended watery amirhaj dates.

oh wow, those amir hajj dates are totally divine spicy caramels. loooove those dates!

Posted by: fruitgirl ()
Date: March 26, 2007 03:38PM

march 25

10am 5 bananas

2pm 3 fuji apples

5pm 2 strawberry papayas

7pm 4 fuji apples

Date: March 26, 2007 07:10PM

Sparkler I thank you for your information, it was very insightful!

>> Also just one quick question, are you people maintiang weight while eating this or gaining? Not trying to be rude but I just have to know so I have a base of how much food I should eat! Also if you are maintaing, what does your daily exercise regiment look like.

Your replies are much appreciated and welcomed!
>Bryan If you read this please reply. I'm very curious if you maintain or gain with your eating regiment.

Posted by: Connie Boo ()
Date: March 26, 2007 07:23PM

March 25
2 grape, green lettuce smoothies

7 bananas

4 tomatos, head leaf lettuce, 4 celery, cilantro

Date: March 26, 2007 08:54PM

Hitokirian,

You can lose, gain or maintain weight on this diet just as on any other. It depends on your goals and calorie intake. Do you know how to estimate the appropriate amount of calories you need for your height, weight, activity level etc? It's your body weight x 10, plus add a few hundred more for physical activity - depending on your activity level this can vary a lot.

I am 4'11", so a very short person and I haven't weighed myself in awhile but last time it was 100 lbs and I could stand to lose a few more. Anyway, I've been averaging something like 1600-1800 calories a day and losing slowly and steadily. I know others who eat 80/10/10 to gain weight. You'd just up your overall carlorie intake to do that. If you want to maintain weight, then you'd just have to do some base calculations and experiment with calorie intake and satiation for awhile and figure out about how much fruit you need to eat each day to maintain your weight.

By the way, smoothies are a GREAT way to get in more fruit. Have you tried those? Bananas make a great smoothie! My favorite is banana-celery. I don't do smoothies very often recently, but when I started out, banana smoothies really helped train my stomach to hold more fruit in one sitting because I could drink 8 bananas a lot easier than I could eat them. Drink them slowly though, don't gulp it down. smiling smiley

Hope someone else with more experience chimes in here to help you!

Sarah
[goingbananasblog.com]

Posted by: cynthia ()
Date: March 26, 2007 11:07PM

waow, Bryan, a case of cherimoya... you're living in heaven, I'm sure !

So yesterday 25 March
1 pineapple, 1 celery heart, few cherry tomatoes and avocado

Today, 26 March
3 apples, 1 celery heart, avocado, cherry tomatoes, 1 red bell pepper, 3 cups spinach

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: March 26, 2007 11:16PM

Day 12 (26 March):
Watermelon, bananas, red Globe grapes, mixed greens salad with strawberries and tahini dressing.

Fat intake: overt fats - 1 tablespoon of tahini.

Exercise: In the first week I felt like resting. Now I feel that I would like to get a bit active, and get back on my bike, for example. Luke got a new job though, and in the morning I have to take Julia to school, which does not give me enough time for riding. I may have to find some way around it.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: March 27, 2007 12:42AM

1:00 2 lbs black grapes, 5 bananas,
2:00 6 bananas

6:00 Dandelion, red kale, 2 green apples, 1/2 cucumber: juiced
7:00 17 valencia oranges sliced (not eaten whole), 1/2 head green leaf, 1/3 head romaine, 3 large tomatoes.

I did some nutritiondata. 5 L of organic water!

Date: March 27, 2007 02:13AM

Food:
Breakfast: None
Lunch: 5 bananas
Dinner 8 Marrs oranges, 1 cucumber, 1 romaine heart, 20 oz sugar plum grape tomatoes.

Sarah
[goingbananasblog.com]

Posted by: meinleben ()
Date: March 27, 2007 02:20AM

7:30 3 bananas wrapped in romaine
11:30 6 banana/frozen mango/celery smoothie
4:30 3 bananas and celery
7 3 pears 2 tomatos

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 27, 2007 02:33AM

I am on day 17 of 80/10/80 - well actually day 34 if you count the two week juice fast I did prior. I am keeping a diary at www.healingwith811dietblog.net. I am trying to heal some pretty heavy stuff. Miraculously, it does appear to be helping my interstital cystitis ( the IC gals on the IC support website would never believe I eating all this fruit and getting away with it - but I don't want to report to them until I'm sure it's going to help.

Posted by: uma ()
Date: March 27, 2007 03:55AM

March 26th:
7 am 16 oz fresh OJ
12 pm 7 bananas
2 pm 10 deglets
5:30 pm 6 deglets
7 pm and onward, thawed frozen durian! romaine hearts

With my previous health conditions, I never thought I'd be able to get away with eating any kind of sugar ever again! Let alone, practically LIVE on fruit. Who knew....

Love,
Uma

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: March 27, 2007 04:27AM

HitokirianBlade,

I've been eating with the high fruit now for over 4.5 years, and I've been eating 100% raw for even longer than that. My weight fluctuates +- 5 pounds around 140 pounds over those years. When I water fast, my weight will go even lower, but it always bounces back to my pre-fast weight.

For the last month I have been doing 12 to 14 hours of physical labor a week. This includes digging, chopping wood, light construction, etc. I take walks and do regular yoga.

Date: March 27, 2007 04:50AM

March 26:

11:30am - 7 navel oranges, juiced
3:30pm - 4 pounds grapes
7:30pm - 7 navel oranges, 1/2 pound spinach, 1 cucumber (spiralized into ribbons!)

I'm excited, because for the first time in quite a while I have enough fruit in the house to keep me going for at least a week. Mangoes, persimmons (sharon fruit), grapes, oranges, and am patiently waiting for a box of dates to arrive from the Date People!

Posted by: Connie Boo ()
Date: March 27, 2007 05:48PM

March 26

head of romaine, 2 tomatoes, 2 celery smoothie

10 oranges
6 bananas
20 dates

head of green leaf lettuce, 3 tomatos, 2 celery, cilantro,

Date: March 27, 2007 10:19PM

Day 13 (27 March):
Watermelon, watermelon, bananas, nectarines, grapes, mixed greens salad with orange juice and tahini dressing.

Fat intake: overt fats - 1 and 1/2 tablespoon of tahini.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: March 27, 2007 10:20PM

March 26

12:30pm - 2 pounds grapes
4pm - 20 dates, 5 ribs celery, some grapes

My box of dates arrived today. Since I've been really watching my budget, I ordered 15 lbs of "product grade" mixed dates for a discounted price, thinking that most of the dates would be somewhat wet, with some dry and crystallized here and there. To my disappointment, they were all very dry and thus not really edible for me (at least not on a regular basis). That being said, the Date People grow the most beautiful dates I've ever seen and I always enjoy speaking with Jamie!

So, today I was gently reminded of two important guidelines for my life:

1) Overeating dried fruit really spaces me out and messes with my emotions!
2) I should always strive to consume the highest quality, most beautiful fruit that I can obtain, no matter what the cost. Food is real; money is a social fantasy smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2007 10:25PM by macfly.

Date: March 27, 2007 11:32PM

Ok ... Lots to talk about, first lets start off with what I ate!
Breakfeast(8:30) 1 Fuji Apple and a Kiwi
-Mid Moning Snack: 4oz of Wheatgrass! mmm

Lunch(12:30ish) 2 Fresh Florida Grapefruit ... I love these, almost had them for dinner as wellsmiling smiley

PreDin(4:00) 2-2 1/2 cups of Seeded Globe Grapes and 2 carrots juiced with Bee Pollen

Dinner(7:15)Big Ol' Salad & Fuji Apple

Now all that aside I was wondering, what a fruititarians normal daily suger intake is?
>This is my 2nd week tempting this life style and I feel great(I lost weight, but that is expected). My parents are about to send me to a doctor because of my suger intake(that is why I didnt have the Grapefruit for dinner ... sad sigh lol) I tried to explain to them that I am ok, and my suger intake is normal for a fruititarian! Can you further explain why suger is negliable as a fruititarian, so I have some ammo next time I want some grapefruits for dinner smiling smiley! I appricate all you people have done for me, and It's really helping my transition into a healhty fruititarian lifestyle!

Date: March 27, 2007 11:47PM

HitokirianBlade, maybe you could tell your parents that, any way, every thing has to come down to basic molecules in your stomach and glucose is the food of the brain... so to take it from fruit is a short cut since it's easily digested.
Hope that can help. Simplicity is best. Your parents just need to keep contact and know what you're doing so they can get confident about it. However, a short sweet answer is better than a long story. I'm sure they don't expect of M. Sc on nutrition.They are caring for you.

Blessing
Cynthia

Date: March 27, 2007 11:51PM

today
1 apple
4 cups spinach
2 cups lettuce
3 cucumbers
1 bell pepper
dressing with nuts, water and 1 lemon (about 1/2 cup)
1 cup raisins

no more fresh fruits in the house, obvious he ?

Date: March 27, 2007 11:56PM

Ammo:

"Anthropoids, including all great apes, take most of their diet from plants, and there is general consensus that humans come from a strongly herbivorous ancestry." [7 ]"Humans and apes are remarkably similar biologically. In the wild, apes and monkeys consume diets composed largely of plant foods, primarily the fruits and leaves of tropical forest trees and vines. Considerable evidence indicates that the ancestral line giving rise to humans (Homo spp.) was likewise strongly herbivorous (plant-eating)."[6] In fact, "Humans are ancestrally derived from frugivorous primates".[3] "Study of the diet of frugivorous human ancestors is accordingly of relevance to understanding the nutritional requirements of modern humans".[8] A frugivorous dietary heritage of humans is frequently posited.[1][2][3][4] The molar morphology of the earliest hominins implies "a fairly frugivorous diet".[5] The widespread prevalence of diet-related health problems, particularly in highly industrialized nations, suggests that many humans are not eating in a manner compatible with their biology and consumption of more fresh fruit is recommended.[9]

That hunter-gatherer phase is not the origins, but only a phase, the original human diet was frugivorous, as cited above. Note that "Comparative data suggests that human nutrient requirements and most features of human digestive morphology and physiology are conservative in nature and probably were little affected by the hunter-gatherer phase of human existence."[6]

(1) "Fruits, fingers, and fermentation: The sensory cues available to foraging primates", Dominy NJ, Integrative and Comparative Biol 44 (4): 295-303 AUG 2004
(2) "Ferment in the family tree: Does a frugivorous dietary heritage influence contemporary patterns of human ethanol use?", Milton K, Integrative and Comparative Biol 44 (4): 304-314 AUG 2004
(3) "Ethanol, fruit ripening, and the historical origins of human alcoholism in primate frugivory", Dadley R, Integrative and Comparative Biol 44 (4): 315-323 AUG 2004
(4) "Evolutionary origins of human alcoholism in primate frugivory", Dadley R, Q Rev Biol. 2000 Mar;75(1):3-15)
(5) "Origin of Human Bipedalism: The Knuckle-Walking Hypothesis Revisited", BG Richmond, DR Begun, DS Strait; Yearbook of Physical Anthropology, 44:70-105(2001)[1]
(6) "Back to basics: why foods of wild primates have relevance for modern human health", Milton K, Nutrition, July 2000 (Vol. 16, Issue 7, Pages 480-483)
(7)"Nutritional characteristics of wild primate foods: do the diets of our closest living relatives have lessons for us?", Milton K, Nutrition, June 1999 (Vol. 15, Issue 6, Pages 488-498)
[8]http://icb.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/44/4/267
[9]http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=retrieve&db=pubmed&list_uids=10378206&dopt=Abstract

* Similarities of prostate and breast cancer: Evolution, diet, and estrogens, Coffey DS, Urology. 2001 Apr;57(4 Suppl 1):31-8 (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=11295592&query_hl=4&itool=pubmed_docsum) Quotes: "Approximately 7 million years ago humans evolved from a common ape ancestor, with our closest relative being the pigmy chimpanzee called the bonobo. Like the other great apes, the bonobo eats primarily fruits and vegetables and no meat. Other types of chimpanzees occasionally eat meat as opportunist scavengers, sometimes even with very limited hunting. Even in humans, highly effective hunting was not the major source of high meat caloric intake until later in human development. When early hominoids such as “Lucy” came down from the trees 4 million years ago and began to roam the savannas, they picked up the ability to become hunter-gatherers. This hunting was still at the most primitive level until approximately 12,000 years ago when the dog was brought into human hunting society, which tremendously increased the ability to catch animals, owing to the dog’s speed and olfactory abilities."

"This major phase shift in food style occurred only about 10,000 years ago, when humans became farmers and domesticated both plants and animals. This technology quickly evolved into a tighter focusing of human diets from wild fresh vegetables and fruits to an eating pattern toward limited plants that could be domesticated and grown in great quantities and stored, like wheat, rice, barley, corn, potatoes, and other tubers. This resulted in approximately 20 plant types rapidly replacing the high diversity of .3,000 plants and fruits that were earlier eaten fresh as they came into season and were gathered from the wild. With large-scale domestication and breeding of cattle came a high meat intake, and this was combined with storage, curing, drying, and cooking as well as a propensity to use milk and cheese from dairy processing. Cooking, burning, and smoking produce high levels of heterocyclic molecules, many of which make adducts to DNA, and are carcinogens."

"Since separating from the great apes and chimpanzees approximately 8 million years ago, humans evolved into Homo sapiens sapiens that are very similar to our present form in little as 150,000 years. However, we dramatically changed to a Western-style diet only in the very recent past (ie, 15,000 years)—at a pace much faster than we could biologically evolve (Table V). This Western diet consists of high meat and fat; dairy products; stored, processed, and cooked meats; and low fruit and fiber intake, along with a more sedentary lifestyle."

"In summary, we were not biologically selected by the evolution process to eat the way we do today, and the damage is manifested in prostate and breast cancer. Indeed, all of the present suggestions of the National Cancer Institute and the American Cancer Society as to how Americans might reduce their chances of getting prostate and breast cancer revolve around adapting dietary changes in our lifestyle back toward the early human diet of more fruits; a variety of fresh vegetables and fiber; less burning, cooking, and processing; diminished intake of dairy products, red meat, and animal fats, as well as decreasing weight and increasing aerobic exercise. That is, we must return to a diet and lifestyle that more closely matches the first 135,000 years before technology modified our lifestyle and diet."

TABLE V. Human development and the change of diet - Time Duirng Human Development (150,000)

First 90% (135,000 years) ___ Last 10% (15,000 years)

Fruit:
High ________________________ Low

Fiber:
High ________________________ Low

Plant diversity:
High (3000) _________________ Low (20)

Red meat:
Low ________________________ High

Animal fat:

Dairy products:

Food
Fresh ________________________ wild

Cooked ________________________ preserved:

Movement
High ________________________ Sedentary

* Adaptive origins of primates revisited, Soligo C, Martin RD, J Hum Evol. 2006 Apr;50(4):414-30 (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?itool=abstractplus&db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=abstractplus&list_uids=16364405) Quote: "At over 1 kg ancestral primates would have weighed in well above Kay's Threshold and clearly would not have been able to subsist on a primarily insectivorous diet. Instead, fruit and similar foods must have formed the major component of the diet, supplemented by either insects or, conceivably, young buds and leaves as protein sources. In this context, it is also noteworthy that the relatively subtle shifts in molar morphology associated with the emergence of primates, such as a general lowering and rounding of cusps, are most compatible with a frugivorous ancestry of the order. General aspects of gut morphology such as the relative size of the colon and retention of a caecum, further support the notion of a largely vegetarian ancestor to the living primates (Martin, 1990), and comparative investigations of orbital convergence and brain structure and of ecological correlates of sociality in primates and other mammals have recently also added to the evidence suggesting that the last common ancestor of living primates was primarily frugivorous (Barton, 2004 and Müller and Soligo, 2005)."

* High-fat diet's causal role in blood-sugar metabolic disorders: multiple references at [www.geocities.com]

* From [www.food.gov.uk]

Fruit and veg message backed

One of the largest studies of diet and bone health in the world has underlined the Food Standards Agency advice on eating a healthy diet with plenty of fruit and vegetables. The research, commissioned by the Agency and involving more than 3,000 Scottish women, suggests that fruit and vegetables may help slow the onset of osteoporosis.

The researchers looked at women at different stages of the menopause, some of whom were taking hormone replacement therapy (HRT), recorded their intake of particular nutrients and gave them scans to measure their bone density at hip and spine.

The results indicated a possible link between eating fruit and vegetables and stronger hip bones in women before and around the time of menopause.

American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 79, No. 2, 311-317, February 2004
© 2004 American Society for Clinical Nutrition
ORIGINAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS
Fruit and vegetable intakes are an independent predictor of bone size in early pubertal children
Frances A Tylavsky, Katherine Holliday, Robert Danish, Catherine Womack, John Norwood and Laura Carbone

ABSTRACT

Background: Adequate intakes of fruit and vegetables are recommended for optimum health in children.

Objective: The objective of this study was to determine whether consuming fruit and vegetables >3 times per day is beneficial to bone mass in children.

Design: Fifty-six white females (Tanner stage 2) recorded dietary intake on 3 independent days. The numbers of servings of fruit and vegetables were recorded for each day and tallied, and the subjects were divided into 2 consumption groups for analysis (low consumption: <3 servings/d, n = 22; high consumption: >=3 servings/d, n = 34). Bone area and the bone mineral content of the whole body and radius were assessed by using dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry. Radioimmunoassays measured serum parathyroid hormone and 25-hydroxyvitamin D. Twenty-four–hour urine samples were assessed for calcium, sodium, and creatinine.

Results: After adjustment for age, body mass index, and physical activity, those children who reported consuming >=3 servings fruit and vegetables/d had more bone area of the whole body (6.0%; P = 0.03) and radius (8.3%; P = 0.03), lower urinary calcium excretion (2.6 ± 0.2 compared with 1.8 ± 0.3 mg/kg; P = 0.04), and lower
parathyroid hormone (19.6 ± 1.9 compared with 25.0 ± 1.6 pg/mL; P = 0.01) than did those children who reported consuming <3 servings fruit and vegetables/d.

Conclusions: High fruit and vegetable intakes have beneficial effects on the bone area of the radius and whole body in early pubertal girls. The lower urinary calcium output associated with higher fruit and vegetable intakes may be a modulating factor.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: March 28, 2007 12:26AM

My goodness lol!! Grapefruit here I come!
- No but seriously I thank you for you help and Info.
Also I just read tones of great infromation on this website in regards to fruit and suger levels.

[www.foodnsport.com]

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: March 28, 2007 01:02AM

1:00: 11 large and xlarge bananas, 6 large celery ribs
6:00: Inspired by jay juiceman and my fading fridgerated greens, I juiced 2 large dandelion bunches with some red kale and 3 green apples, with some romaine stubs and a cucumber. boy did that taste like crap.

actually the interview on raw vegan radio was terrible as far as information goes but definitely the same super eccentric and entertaining Jay.

so really the eccentricity inspired me to juice a bunch of bananas - which i've never done (I think Bryan said he does this sometimes). similar to blended in case anyones curious, not so liquidy.

7:30 err, so anyway I had 6 juiced commercial bananas with some celery, 6 xlarge organic bananas, 1/3 head of romaine, a red delicious apple, and another rib of celery

Date: March 28, 2007 02:02AM

Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: 7 bananas
Dinner: 2 romaine hearts, almost 20 oz grape tomatoes, 1 large cucumber, 10 Marrs oranges and I'm contemplating having a few pine nuts and trying to talk myself out of it. smiling smiley

Sarah
[goingbananasblog.com]

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: March 28, 2007 03:27AM

March 26

noon: 14 honey tangerines, 0.25pounds deglet noor dates
6pm: durian, romaine lettuce

March 27

11am: orange juice, 3 navel oranges, 1 pomelo, 0.25 lbs deglet noor dates
2pm: 3 cherimoya, 3 mangos
6pm: 6 bananas, 0.5 lb asparagus, 1 pint cherry tomatoes, 0.25 baby spinach

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2007 08:09PM by Bryan.

Date: March 28, 2007 02:47PM

Bryan,

I'm curious about how you handle food combining principles for your first meals of the last couple of days. Do you wait an hour or so after eating the honey tangerines before moving on to the dates? Or are you not as sensitive to acid fruit/sweet fruit combinations after several years of raw? Thanks for any insights you care to share smiling smiley

Adam

Current Page: 5 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables