Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 3 of 22
Re: Seven Weeks All Raw
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 15, 2007 08:40AM

aww sad you won't be part of our experiment...hmm i i know in the diary section it is not too bad if you mention what you ate but i dont think so on the main forum....sorry sad smiley
well wish you would be joining ussmiling smiley
have a wondeful day!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: khale ()
Date: May 15, 2007 12:29PM

I'm so impressed! Everyone is starting off really well.

The value of logging in your daily food became immediately apparent to me as I got several ideas for things to try and include in my diet from what I've read so far. Thanks to all of you.

I'm happy to see that Peri (pakd4funs daughter) is participating too.

Rawrrr!: when I stated that there will be no rules or guidelines regarding what is eaten as long as its raw, that's what I meant. We are, however, guests of the owner and moderator of this list whom ultimately has the final say on such matters. But I'm very happy that you have joined us.

Suncloud wrote: I also have kind of a theory that, in general, people may actually be more successful at raw, and healthier in the long run, on a less - not more - restrictive raw food diet. Plus lots of good exercise.

I can agree with this theory, at least from the perspective of the just starting out raw foodist, and I am delighted that you have decided to join us Suncloud. I think my mother would kill me if I ate her hibiscus. I can see it now: Dear Ann Landers, my daughter, in every other way a lovely woman, has taken to eating all of my carefully tended hibiscus blooms. what's a mother to do? signed, bye bye hibiscus ; )

Prism wrote: I love the summer, the summer fruits, and staying raw or being high raw is much easier for me during that this time.

I was thinking about this yesterday. It's already hot here and if you've never been to Louisiana you probably don't know exactly what I mean because hot in Louisiana is not like hot anywhere else. I mean we live surrounded by swamps! and so the hot is a steamy hot that makes it difficult to breath and to move. Who wants hot, cooked food in weather like this? Not me.

Elakti: sorry that you are feeling so tired love. Your diet seems good. Are you doing other things to facilitate detox? Such as dry brushing to get those lymphs draining? (I dry brush almost every day) any hydrotherapy? I find that alternating hot/cold showers helps to get things moving too. and I'm a firm believer in sweat baths, though you should be careful with these if you are feeling very weak.

Well, I'm geared up for day 2, thanks in large part to you guys. I need to find a zucchini hummus recipe (how long will that keep in the fridge?) and start giving some thought to todays menu. The woman I assist today has asked that I hang for a couple of extra hours so I need to have plenty of food with me today. It's also grocery day as the organic produce came in where I shop late yesterday afternoon...so, much to do.

Have a RAWkin day everyone!

khale

Posted by: tiffany ()
Date: May 15, 2007 01:11PM

day 7/2 for me and i'm well on my way... i don't have any foods to post yet, but i'm also going to start including my daily weight since right now i am having large changess in that... i am excited to see all the posts and i agree..i like to see the foods eaten posted.... woohoot

Love and Light

Tiffntwins

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

SWIM FREE FISHES!

Date: May 16, 2007 01:25AM

Day 2

Large fruit smoothie of 2 bananas, 2 cups fresh dewberries and 2 cups fresh pineapple- sipped on this from 9:30 till around 11:30

2 small gala apples w/ handful of soaked almonds

1 qt. water with green food supplement

2 loose packed cups of mixed greens w/mung sprouts and blended apple and oil dressing

...some cherries

then processed 1 ear of corn, 2 tblsp. raisins & a quarter cup of walnuts with a pinch of salt as a filling for romaine (this was completely delicious) and made a dipping sauce of 2 tsp. of tahini thinned with umeboshi plum vinegar and water (the salty dip was great with the sweet corn filling) yum and double yum

Interesting day.

I hope that things went well for you guys...

khale

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 16, 2007 01:27AM

Yummy dinner Khale.

Posted by: shawnasong ()
Date: May 16, 2007 01:46AM

Day 2

Shared a green smoothie with my 1 1/2 year old son: banana, kale, romaine, celery, apple, pear, spirulina, chlorella

1/2 large papaya

1/2 mango

Romaine wraps - cashew cream, 1/2 avocado, 1 roma tomatoa, fresh cilantro & parsley, capers

9 chopped apricots with a cashew/brazil nut cream poured over the top. So yummy.

about 10 olives eaten throughout the day.

Green smoothie of banana, kale, romaine, spirulina, chlorella

I have some good energy today, but around 7:30 pm I started to feel some emotional detox (anger, irritability, anxiousness); not the status quo for me, but I recognize it and can deal. I have good support to go through this from my husband.

Blessings all,
Shawna

Date: May 16, 2007 02:38AM

Here is what i ate... i am at the end of my firt full week raw and i have never felt better.... WOOOO...

Food Name Servings Serving Size Cals Fat Carb Prot
Kiwi fruit, raw 185 1 45 3 4 whole
Avocado, raw 279 27 13 3 1 whole
Cucumber, raw 67 1 14 3 2 whole
Tomatoes, raw 38 1 8 2 1 whole
Onions, mature, r 15 0 3 0 .25 cup
Pineapple, raw 116 1 29 1 .5 whole
Banana, raw 375 2 96 4 3 whole
Chocolate 82 5 9 1 1.5 piece
tahini, 171 14 8 5 2 tbs
Carrots, raw 26 0 6 1 6 baby
Totals 1357 55 248 26

Love and Light

Tiffntwins

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

SWIM FREE FISHES!

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: May 16, 2007 02:43AM

Day 2

Orange, banana

Galia Melon

Smoothie: banana, 7 strawberries, young coconut

1/2 avocado, 4 kalamatas

salad: romaine, baby spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, tahini dressing

4 strawberries, 2 dates

handfull goji berries and raisins

Guacamole (2--two!--avocados, sm. bit red onion, olive water, tomato) eaten with 5 big romaine leaves, 1/2 tomato, 3 ribs celery.

I felt GREAT today! Better than I've felt for quite awhile, in fact! (yesterday's wonderful and miserable smiling smiley magic!)

Cravings: Avocado! and melon (& that Galia was perfect)

Bon Appetit to all!
Elakti

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 16, 2007 03:03AM

Hey everyone... I'm leaving the town I grew up in for Seattle tomorrow... This is the longest time (48 hours) I've gone on only raw foods! For the next 6 months I'll be learning about organic gardening / marketing while I see what Washington has to offer. I consider myself part of this 7 week experiment, but unfortunately I won't be on here to update you all more than once a week or so. My only worry is losing a lot of weight from the detox... but I don't want to go back to processed grains again... I'm like 5'7, 135 now... but I know I've got some flub to lose.

I'm loosely using the 80/10/10 diet as a guideline for what I eat, and I am including some decaf / herbal teas as well.

Are we all planning on posting before / after pictures? smiling smiley

Anyways... I wish you all the best of luck!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 16, 2007 03:07AM

Hello, I'm a 24 year old male from California named Bob. I have been struggling with trying to eat a raw diet for quite some time now. I did it about 3 years ago for about a month, and lost SO much weight, and felt amazing...and sadly returned to a vegetarian SAD diet...
But, I'm ready for a change. and I think that this 7 week support-fest is amazing since I do not have ANY friends who are going raw or even thinking about it. And it's SUPER difficult when you are alone...>>>
I have been vegetarian for about 12 years, a vegan for about 6 of those years. But unfortunately, these last two years I have TOTALLY gone downhill in my diet/lifestyle habits. I picked up smoking (something I only do when I drink alcohol), alcohol consumption, and consequently really negative food choices. (e.g. Jack in the Box's mozzarella sticks I ate the other day that I got really drunk...)
All this negative energy has gotten to me. And I know that going raw is the right thing to do for myself, my future, and the planet.
So, I will start tomorrow, if that is okay with everyone!
I was able to do one week raw about a month ago, and I felt amazing...and once again, I ask myself why I stopped. (I totally know that it's the support factor...that and I'm sure there are other underlying food issues that I need to get hold of...)
Thanks everyone for this amazing forum. And support! I'd love to have a phone buddy as well, if anyone is interested. Anyone in California????
Thanks
Bob

Posted by: Monark ()
Date: May 16, 2007 03:27AM

Day 2

Watermelon
Lottsa bananas throughout the day - I think 5 or 6
Zucchinagetti smiling smiley Love that stuff smiling smiley
Dates
Just got home from work and I'm not sure what I'm gonna eat for dinner - I think a smoothie with bananas, kale, spinach sounds good smiling smiley

I was able to successfully bypass all the bowls of tortilla chips and whole grain crackers and dips that my store has out all day as samples smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read the fre*e e-book :
101 Ways to Change the World for Animals
[www.mypowermall.com]
Own your own Power Mall, over 1000 stores - completely FRE*E
Receive rebates on items you already buy anyway....
[www.mypowermall.com]

Date: May 16, 2007 03:47AM

Welcome newbies to this raw adventure.

Today I didn't feel well. I had a migraine in the afternoon.

We are experimenting with new recipes from my new Ani Phyo un-cook book so we are making a lot of prepared foods which is not the usual for us.

I ate:
-herbal tea
-A small amount of banana and carob smoothie with honey. The kids scarfed it down before I got much.
-sandwich with mayo, ketchup, lettuce, cucumber and tomato on seed bread.
-herbal tea
-asparagus with seed cheese
-herbal tea

I always drink lots of water throughout the day.

Date: May 16, 2007 03:52AM

Peri's post

This is what I ate today:

_grapefruit
-mango
-banana, carob and honey smoothie
-cucumber,tomato, lettuce sandwich on seed bread with ketchup and mayonaise
-asparagus with seed cheese

Posted by: alicenubby ()
Date: May 16, 2007 03:59AM

day two and all raw but I love coffee and don't wanna quit. can I still be in?

Posted by: meow ()
Date: May 16, 2007 05:13AM

welcome to all the new people and congrats to everyone on a great raw day!

here's my day, it ended up going really well and closer to 80-10-10, which is what i've decided to loosely aim for...

-1/2 banana, 1/2 mango (not that hungry yet)
-smoothie w/ 1.5 bananas, strawberries, a couple chunks of mango, 1/4 c. OJ
-banana, apple
-1 mango and more strawberries (i look sooo forward to this every day, isn't summer the best?!?)
-carrots w/ raw zucchini hummus
-loooong walk- found a lost dog while i was walking and stayed out for a while making sure she was ok!
-zucchinaghetti w/ raw marinara
-apple

i put that into fitday to find out the ratios of macros, and it came out to:

1212 calories, 22 g. fat (17%), 266 g. carbs (76%), 20 g. protein (7%)

sooo... closer to what i wanted! i hope to keep this up for a few days before having another lara bar...hehe.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: May 16, 2007 08:32AM

Hi everyone and thanks to Earthangel and Khale for the welcoming words.

I feel a great positive vibe here. Everyone seems so full of good cheer!

Today I had: several small apple bananas, about 5 oranges, 2 handfuls of goji berries, a half avocado, 1/4 cup sprouted brown sesame seeds (measured dry), 1/4 cup sprouted hulled sunflower seeds (measured dry), a salad of red leaf lettuce, russian khale, leek, grated ginger root, cilantro, cold pressed organic olive oil, dried dulse, lemon juice and raw wheat germ.

I meant to have sprouted wheat instead of the wheat germ, but I started sprouting the wheat a day too late (or had my salad a day early). I'm still working on that.

I didn't exercise today (sigh). I had to leave early for work and then I came home late, but I worked hard chasing little kids around all day, and then stayed late to work in the school garden. I'm a substitute preschool teacher.

I'll try to remember to start recording my weight once a week. Today it was 92.6 (I'm only 5'1"winking smiley. I might lose weight during the 7 weeks, because I just lately starting sprouting my seeds instead of eating them dry.

Good luck everybody. This is fun.

Date: May 16, 2007 09:38AM

Hello beautifuls!!!! welcome to the newbies joining us today and congrats doesnt raw rock?? i love it!!!! makes you feel sooo amazing (even when we are detoxing and feeling icky we can feel amazing about our bodies agongy because we ridding it of toxins and where do toxins hide?? in the fat cells so yay us...we are making our bodies healthY!!! so always remember that raw is amazing feeling whether we are on top of the world or feeling tired and lethargic..it is detox and that is something to celebrate means you are doing great and really cleaning house smiling smiley

okay khale you want the zucchini hummus stuff huh?? here is what i throw together to make it haha it is yummy...but i don't add hardly any tahini but if you want it creamier and closer to cooked hummus consistancy you might want to add the reccommended amount of 1-2 tbsp....and a drizzle of olive oil smiling smiley good luck
here it is
1 zucchini (peeled or if organic i just chop whole and leave the peel smiling smiley
1/2 tsp of tahini (creamier add the 1-2 tbsp)
pinch of him sea salt..or splash of bragggs...
you can put a drizzle of evoo if you want as well it helps with smoothness
i like to add parsley sometimes or fresh basil...it is really yummy to make an italian hummus
i put a few slices of chopped bell pepper in the food processor with the zucchini and tahini..and a few pieces of fresh basil...and whatever other yummy veggies you like or herbs...a few rosemary leaves is good too...ooh sometimes i just put dill in there...so many options...sundried tomatoes soaked in there with a few basil leaves SOO amazing..or a few raw olives...or just some garlice and olive oil..haha okay now i am having a craving for some hummus!! but that is the basic receipe....i like it more then the sproated chickpeas cuz it is a lower cal version and so you don't feel as guilty (if you are worried about that sort of thing maybe just me haha) adding a little more tahini or drizzling olive oil smiling smiley
enjoy!!!! hope this helps..let me know if you need any other things smiling smiley

well everyone congrats on day 2!! and good luck and watch out cuz it is already day 3!!!!!!! yay all of us!! doing great!!!!!!

oh yeah haha here is what i ate
1/2 cup of sprouts
3 grape tomatoes
1/2 head of kale
2 baby carrots
1 ugly fruit
1/4 cup of blueberries
and some water!!!

wasn't feeling so hungry today after feeling ill from detox and all...but i ate when i was hungry...and drank water through the day!!!

have a wonderful day everyone!!!!! congrats on day 2 again
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 16, 2007 12:32PM

Good morning everyone!

Queerraw, glad you're here and welcome. I remember the drinking days (I used to have a whopping drinking problem) and the late night food binges that accompanied them. Speaking strictly from my own experience with alcohol to the point of drunkenness and my more limited experience with raw - the two won't mix. You'll get drunk faster while raw and likely to get sicker after. You may need to choose between the two, at least for the 7 weeks.

Alicenubby: Don't sweat the coffee. In time, if you're like me, it will begin to taste harsh and acidic and you'll want it less and less. Just be patient with yourself.

earthangel: thanks a bunch for the zucchini humus recipe. Sounds really good.
I bought six beautiful zucchini's yesterday and now have to decide if I'll make hummus with them or some type of zucchini noodle. I've been batting around ideas in my head for an alfredo type sauce for zucchini noodles (I don't have a saladuco or anything so I use a hand grater and make what is more an egg noodle shape than a spaghetti shape)

Last night was somewhat of a triumph for me. I didn't get home until after 7:00 and was starving, tired and had to put away groceries. I had no idea what I was having for dinner and was thinking of a banana and spinach smoothie just to get it done. I had purchased some organic raisins and raw walnuts so they were hanging out on the counter and as I was putting away some beautiful collards I spied the corn on the cob I had in the fridge. I just decided to scrape an ear of corn and added some raisins and walnuts and voila! It was so good that it restored my faith in mankind and in raw foods! lol

I've been having a little trouble with my lower back (my "period" reappeared last week after over 5 months without one) and that's been slowing me down some, but I did get a good walk in yesterday afternoon which seemed to help.

According to the scale, I've already dropped some weight. 153.5 Monday morning is now 149.5 this morning. I can already see free weight training in my future.

You guys are the best!

Have a rawlly wonderful day

khale

Date: May 16, 2007 01:03PM

Alicenubby- I tried to drink some of my husbands coffee a couple weeks ago. I quit drinking it regularly a few years ago and have been drinking it on occasion since. I got so sick the next day. I had a coffee hangover. I felt like puking but couldn't. I was praying for it to happen. I didn't associate it with the coffee, because I had eaten cooked also, until I drank some again a week later and it happened again. Thank goodness it was less coffee and less symptoms the second time. To think, I used to make a pot in the AM and drink it all day long. I started drinking it when I was in junior high. You may not want it after going raw for a while.

I love how little sleep I need on raw. I have always needed eight to nine hours but last night I got seven and I feel great!

Raw power to everyone!!!

Date: May 16, 2007 01:04PM

hey hun no problem...always happy to help!!!! hope you enjoy it....i used to use a peeler and spin the zucchini around on it..make them smaller and thinner..but not like my angel hair pasta from my spiralizer from joyce chen!!! it is a great tool!! highly recommend it smiling smiley
well have a great day i am off to the gym!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: shaine ()
Date: May 16, 2007 02:31PM

lots of food lists, making me salivate--I can't wait to add mine when I'm done with my juice fast.

but more importantly, having been 80&ish raw for two months now, I have an experience to share. Last night, I called an ex who I still have feelings for, and asked if I could come to see him (he's a flight away, not a drive). We've remained close, and I expected him to say yes. When he didn't, I was sad and angry and heartbroken. The old me would have wept and felt devastated--part of why I lost him in the first place. But now, I'm okay with being sad, and I feel so much more grateful for what I have, and am not dwelling on the negative. I thank raw foodism for this perspective--I'm absolutely certain that this is the perfect anti-anxiety cure for me.

and 'meow'---It's great to hear that LA will be raw-friendly. it's funny that you went from boston to LA (I'm in Massachusetts now too!) New England is tough, especially my own family. Though they've at least come around to vegetarianism, and my folks even talk about going veggie when my younger brother goes off to college. Perhaps when I get back from california, they'll realize how good they feel from it, and be ready to learn about raw.

gosh, this is becoming a novelette---

Date: May 17, 2007 01:51AM

day 3

Large glass of juice - carrot, celery and beet

1 banana

Mixed greens with pine nuts and kalamata, dressed with juice of 1 orange blended with 1 tsp. coconut oil and 2 tsp. of tahini

Raw Revolution bar

2 bananas and blueberry smoothie

Chunky vegetable soup (made extra for lunch tomorrow):
base of carrot, celery and ginger juice blended with tomato
fresh basil and oregano from a friends herb garden
w/ fresh corn, thawed frozen peas, diced zucchini, diced tomato
diced cauliflower, red bell pepper and seasoned with pinch of salt, cayenne and a dash of garam masala - very good and fat free

Got a good long walk in and felt really good today.

Hope you all had a good day too.

khale

Posted by: alicenubby ()
Date: May 17, 2007 02:32AM

I have eaten so much today. and still according to fitday.com I have had 2100 calories and burned 1300 riding to and from work(I work far from my home)
I AM STUFFED
cool.

Posted by: shawnasong ()
Date: May 17, 2007 02:47AM

Hooray for us!

Day 3

green smoothie with banana, romaine, kale, goji berries, papaya, spirulina, chlorella

nori rolls

mock tuna wraps in romaine leaves

orange avocado soup with diced apples and oranges

veggie soup

"bread"

mango, papaya

I went hiking today with my 26 pound son on my back. Then we had a picnic potluck with another raw family. All the food was so amazing. What a great day.

Sending Raw Healing Light,
Shawna

Posted by: Monark ()
Date: May 17, 2007 03:56AM

Day 3

Green smoothie : aloe, banana, wheat germ, spirulina, ground flax seeds, ground almonds, MSM, orange juice, lecithin, I think that's it smiling smiley
3 bananas
1 honeydew melon
few carrots, red & green pepper slices
huge plate of zucchinagetti - YUM

Read the fre*e e-book :
101 Ways to Change the World for Animals
[www.mypowermall.com]
Own your own Power Mall, over 1000 stores - completely FRE*E
Receive rebates on items you already buy anyway....
[www.mypowermall.com]

Date: May 17, 2007 04:11AM

1 banana
2 apples
2 oranges
2 cups dates
some goji berries
2 cups watermelon
4 new man's own oreo cookies ( not raw yes i know... )

ne who... i am on day 8 and im doing well, that box of chocolate is SO tempting.... i am going to throw it out tomorrow aftere i try to give the rest away.. argh... it MUST go... and the new man cookies must go...i think my period is mesing with me.... making me crave the chocolate argh...

but i'll be fine.. i am doing pretty well, i am still improving greatly over what i had been doing

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: May 17, 2007 04:29AM

Hello to all smiling smiley
I'm very happy today, feel so good!

4 strawberries and 4 oranges
gogi's and raisins (hand full)

salad: mostly red bell peppers and celery
with bits of lettuce and cucumber
6 kalamata olives and 1 avocado
dressing: vinaigrette
Delicious!
more gojis and raisins, 2 dates
dinner: Tomato and celery soup-tomato, celery, bell pepper, 1/4 C. pine nuts all vitamixed; added chunks of tomato and slices of celery.

Delicious Fruit: I soaked goji's, raisins, coconut. Sliced a banana and added this mixture...Fantastic!!!!! Emphatically! Neon lights, arrows, etc.!!!

Detox symptoms moderately present this a.m., but was replaced midday by good energy. I feel so good, happy. No cravings for non raw.

Cravings: Cherries (patience!), papaya, melon. (& the fruit I just ate!)

I am so thankful for this thread.
Bon Appetit!
Elakti smiling smiley

Posted by: meow ()
Date: May 17, 2007 04:37AM

my hunger signals seem to be off lately. i am not at all hungry in the morning before work, or at night when i should eat dinner. but i am really hungry during the mid-morning. maybe my body is getting used to raw and my hunger/appetite is changing? i made myself eat breakfast and dinner today b/c i don't want to get too hungry later and i had to get in some greens. i feel overly full and kind of gross now though, maybe i should have just not eaten dinner unless i felt hungrier?? thoughts?

here's my day...

-smoothie w/ 2 bananas, strawberries, some mango, fresh-squeezed OJ
-cinnamon roll lara bar (grrrr i should have left it in the car) and banana
-apple
-a mango and some more strawberries
-another banana & apple
-baby carrots w/ raw zucchini hummus
-spinach/baby greens/a little romaine w/ red peppers, carrots, cukes, tomatoes, sprouted veggies and beans, 1/3 of an avo, 3 or so T bragg's raw apple cider vinegar

fitday says it's 1442 calories, 40 g. fat (26%), 282 g. carbs (67%), 26 g. protein (7%).

more fat than i'd wanted, but it's ok, tomorrow is another day and i'm out of lara bars! lol.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: May 17, 2007 07:13AM

Everybody's great here. Lots of laughs and good thoughts.

Day 3

I had:
-several small apple bananas
-several oranges
-1/2 avocado with lemon juice and sprouted wheat
-a bowl of jackfruit
-several surinam cherries
-1/4 cup sprouted brown sesame seeds (measured dry)
-1/4 cup sprouted hulled sunflower seeds (measured dry)
-1 big pink hibiscus

Good day for exercise: an hour of yoga, ran 3 miles, walked 1 mile, 50 minutes of aerobics with weights

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2007 07:22AM by suncloud.

Date: May 17, 2007 09:49AM

hello everyone!!! hey meow hun if your body isn't hungry don't eat it might still be healing something or digesting food from previous meal!!! so let your body do it's job...but don't let it be too long just eat when hungry..you are oding great!!!

everyone here is doing so wonderful!! keep up the awesome work!!!
here is what i ate today not much busy day!!
1/4 cup raw hummus
2 collard leaves
1/2 cup of carrots
2 tiny strawberries.....
lots of water
1/2 of small cherimoya
that is it!!! did lots of exercise!! and had a great day!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Current Page: 3 of 22

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables