Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 10 of 22
Re: Seven Weeks All Raw
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 28, 2007 10:42PM

hey rawfrancois..your skin looks lovely!! and those pics of the food look yummy...who is that quote by..a friend of mine just recently put that quote up but used cold instead of raw on her myspace page haha so i was suprised to see it here too lol...
keep up the good work huN!!!

yay khale so wonderfully put!! you are an amazing person!! keep up the awesomeness!!!

Hey Joan you are doig great too!! keep it up love!!!

Hey packed 4 fun!!! yay glad to see you posting!! i know life gets busy and it is hard sometimes!! but we missed ya!!!

Hey rawdanceruk!! you are making tremendous strides!! keep up the rawesome day smiling smiley

take care everyone else too!!
love always earthangel
xoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: May 28, 2007 11:33PM

Well, Rawfrancois, You're absolutely beautiful. You absolutely are, with a beautiful heart as well. And I love the quote!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2007 11:36PM by suncloud.

Posted by: Monark ()
Date: May 29, 2007 02:32AM

Today's eats:

bowl of sliced strawberries, raspberries, raisins, and pine nuts
glass of fresh squeezed apple juice
glass of fresh squeezed orange juice
Huuuuuuuuge salad with romaine, kale, black olives, sunflower seeds, chopped walnuts, tomatoes, beets, and evoo + raw apple cider vinegar dressing
Juice with spinach, carrots, celery, parsley, 1 t spirulina, and some Aloe juice
celery ribs with almond butter
Shot of wheatgrass juice
couple of strawberries
Raw oat groats, romaine, dulse, pine nuts, evoo, tomato sauce, onion flakes
bowl of sliced strawberries, bananas
parsley/spinach/orange juice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read the fre*e e-book :
101 Ways to Change the World for Animals
[www.mypowermall.com]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Own your own Power Mall, over 1000 stores - completely FRE*E
Receive rebates on items you already buy anyway....
[www.mypowermall.com]

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: May 29, 2007 02:43AM

Galia melon

banana

salad (usual)

banana
small apple

Large salad: romaine, baby spinach, cucumber, tomato, 1/2 avocado, 4 sundried olives, dressing

Will have oranges later.

Walked about 4 miles.

Slept 9 hours 15 minutes last night.

I feel fine! I hope you all have a super day tomorrow.

Posted by: khale ()
Date: May 29, 2007 03:12AM

I ate fairly lite today. I'm having what appears to be symptoms of a cold or some other type of crud. Odd that I'd have a cold now as I haven't had one in two or more years. I slept a lot and did very little else.

I had:

juice of 1 orange

a whole, petite watermelon

mango

large juice of carrot, apple, celery and zucchini

handful of raisins w/almonds

a romaine heart w/ lots of cucumber and tomatos dressed with evoo & lemon juice

see you all tomorrow,

khale

Posted by: meow ()
Date: May 29, 2007 03:50AM

khale, you are awesome, thank you for your motivating post and for starting this thread in the first place! it's so helpful for all of us, and i think we'd be struggling a lot more if we didn't have this wonderful, enthusiastic group to get support from every day smiling smiley

oh and i hope you are feeling better soon!

rawfrancois, you are absolutely gorgeous! i love the fruit & veggie pics, too. looks yummy!

i decided i do need to eat less fat. not that i've noticed major changes, but eating more than, say, 25 g. fat per day seems to make me more tired and my skin gets clogged up. i just feel fresher eating mostly fruit with some veggies and limited fats. so this week my goal is around 20 g. fat per day (or less). i have several lara bars, and also raw hummus with tahini in it, but if i eat one of those things per day i'll be well under 20 g. fat and i'm sure i'll be looking and feeling better soon.

my eats for today:
-organic food bar (90% raw, i decided this was good enough for a once-a-month type of treat!) and a banana
-smoothie w/ 2 bananas, some strawberries, blueberries, mango and splash of OJ
-hiked for 1 hour 15 mins...wanted to go for longer but most of the trails were blocked off!
-5 dates
-apple & banana
-carrots w/ raw hummus, and a little later, 2 pieces of broccoli and 1 piece of cauliflower with a litte more hummus
-salad w/ spinach, romaine lettuce, red peppers, 2 tomatoes, 1/2 a giant cucumber, carrots, and raw apple cider vinegar for dressing
-apple

that's 27 g. fat b/c i didn't decide to bring my fats down until later in the day! oh well, tomorrow is a new day, and that's still relatively low fat for me! lol.

at the end of this week, i will have been 100% raw (well, ok, maybe 99% for things i didn't know about, etc) for a whole month! woohoo smiling smiley

Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: May 29, 2007 03:53AM

Well this past weekend i ate a lot of cooked. All vegan and realitvely good for me but still notraw. I just felt really awful, but now i'm back and i'm proud of myself for getting back on the horse.
I ate:
3 raw flax "pancakes" (1 w/almond butter)
4 coconut dates
1 green smoothie (lettuce, starwberries, oj, banana)
kale with garlic and olive oil yum
1 cocnut meat
1 honey dew watermelon juice (oh my god oyu guys have to try this stuff it tastes just liek cotton candy!)
the rest of soem peoples drinks when i made too much (all raw)
Suncloud: OK this post was a while back now but oh your swimming adventure sounds like so much fun! I love love swimming and snorkeling. OH no i once threw laxitives out the window in paris. I Hope no little french pigions got hurt.
Khale: Yes thank you for starting this. It's so wonderful.OH man i know that feeling "I just want a @#$%& piece of bread" I think that's what happened to me this weekend. I was just like @#$%& it. Yeah the social thing is rough. I'm glad you picked the 7 weeks though .That is a strangley comforting thought seeing what lies beyond this yucky phase. And thanks for al your insights
MIss JOan: YOur words to rawfrancois really inspired me. THank you.
shawnasong: Wow your post really helped me put things in perspectiv.eWell put!P.S. what is a korean melon?
EA: I'm so proud of you for tossing those pills. That is a hard thing to do. COngrats gal.
YOu all are inspiring. Keep up the great work

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: May 29, 2007 04:23AM

Congratulatons Meow for being 100% for a whole month! I think everyone's doing really well, including myself! Especially on attitude, rawkin'!

Today was a weird day for me. I went to the preschool to water our little garden, and the playground had been vandalized. The shed that holds the little bikes had been broken into, and the door and roof are damaged, probably beyond repair. The plastic tables had been turned upside down, at least one chair broken, table damaged, trash all over, other stuff broken, and one gate pulled out of the frame.

Very troubling.

Today I had: water, no exercise

Actually, I was planning to fast today. I'm not fasting because of what happened at the school. I'm fine. Just a weird day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2007 04:25AM by suncloud.

Date: May 29, 2007 05:56AM

hey yay for everyone's food today sounds yummy!!!
here is my foods for the day!

smoothie of 1 cup of cherries anda bout 1 cup of mango with some water and acai powder!! a few ice cubes MMMMM MMMM good!!!
1/2 cup of hummus (didn't want to waste it haha)
1 red bell pepper
1 cup of cherries
and now i am having a huge salad that has
1 head of khale, 1 1/2 cup of sprouts,1 portabello mushroom,1/4 cup of garbanzo's, sprinkle of lemon juice and spray of braggs!!!

have a wonderful evening and we will meet up tomorrow..good luck
love earthangel
xoxoxoxxoox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 29, 2007 06:56AM

After rereading my post, it seems a little confusing. I did fast today. Been kind of wanting to do that for a while, and it feels good.

I meant to say that the reason I fasted today had nothing to do with what happened at the school.

Night all.

Date: May 29, 2007 12:37PM

Mornin

Thanks for all the pats on the back you guys, but really, I'm struggling quite a bit with this way of eating and certainly have not "arrived".

Things don't get difficult for me until after 3:00 in the afternoon. I've been eating raw during the day for almost a year now, with the exception of an occasional vegetarian sandwich for lunch. And a few years before that I followed the principles set forth by Harvey and Marilyn Diamond in Fit for Life for many years...so raw throughout the first part of the day, with lots of fruit through noon, is quite comfortable for me.

It's after 3:00 that it becomes difficult. This may be partly habit, but it's also certainly hunger plain and simple and the need/want for something solid, grounding and filling. There have always been days that all I wanted at evening meal was a salad, but certainly not everyday, and its then that this way of eating seems strained, un-natural and unnecessarily abstemious to me.

I'm definitely struggling. The weird thing is that I can't tell you what exactly I DO want to eat. Nothing really sounds good. Have any of you gone through that? hungry, but no desire to eat? or no taste for anything? cooked tastes weird and makes me feel heavy and raw doesn't satisfy or is too rich.

...and all of this is making me feel a bit unhappy; a little less enthusiastic about anything at all, and this, perhaps, concerns me most of all.

I certainly don't want to be the author of the "bummer post" everyday, but I thimk its important that I be honest and forthcoming about my struggles. I'm clearly at a crossroads; unable to turn back but not at all sure how to go forward at this point...and, as always, I welcome your suggestions and those of the rest of the forum whether participating in this 7 weeks or not.

All of you seem to be doing quite well and I am encouraged by this. My hats off to all of you.

have a glorious day,

khale

Posted by: shaine ()
Date: May 29, 2007 01:21PM

yesterday I celebrated my 24th birthday with my omnivorous family. me and my mother put together:
sliced watermelon & persimmons
guacamole
salsa
carrots
celery
cucumbers
tabouleh salad
hommus
strawberries

everyone loved it, and didn't even notice that nothing was cooked.

Date: May 29, 2007 02:18PM

Happy Birthday Shaine!

...and congratulations on having a healthy, raw birthday feast! Good job!

khale

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 29, 2007 02:52PM

You are a beautiful girl rawfrancois.

Khale-I know exactly what you are going through. When I became vegetarian it was not unlike the change to raw for me. Also, I have been eating raw 5 days a week for eight months and the month prior I was all raw. These feelings are not new to me. I go to my kitchen, which is filled with all kinds of food, and there is nothing I want. I do take some consolation in the memory of doing this before becoming raw. I want something more dense in my tummy but not fat. I have been fighting this for a few days. I started having rushes of cravings. I was craving things I haven't eaten in years. Some of them I can't even identify. They are only tastes or smells in my memory bank. It was all this that brought me to the decision to have a little wild rice last night. I thought about it for a few days so it was not a spur of the moment decision. It really helped. My need for "whatever" was filled and I don't feel like I did too much harm to my commitment. In Storm and Jinjee's books they recommend this wild rice recipe for transition. Today I feel satisfied and rejuvinated. The rice hit my tummy a little hard and I won't want anything that heavy again for awhile. I hope no one is put off by my non raw meal. It is what I need for my journey to be the success I want it to be.

I ate:
-tea
- sun dried tomato Zucchini hummus with carrots, zucchini and cucumber
-tea
-wid rice topped with raw zucchini, carrots, avocado, bell pepper and onion.
-wild blackberries picked from our back four
-tea

Have you ever seen clear blackberries? There are a few bushes on our property. They are sweet and beautiful.

I stopped to buy a watermellon from out of the back of a truck on the highway and this man had the biggest zucchinis I have ever seen. They are over a foot long with a four inch diameter. They are really tasty too.

You guys have a great day!!!!

Date: May 29, 2007 03:07PM

Pakd4fun: I think you used wisdom. I'm impressed.

khale

Posted by: rawdanceruk ()
Date: May 29, 2007 06:36PM

Day today hasnt been bad

Felt really good around noon but now getting a bit of a slump, walked for 2 hours, then ran for 1 hour. So a bit worn out now, probably fix some juice for dinner shortly

So far today have had

Coconut water, around 300mls
Apple juice equal : 300ml

Orange juice, with some pinapple 700ml

1 litre water

I crunched it on nutridiary- find it much easier/nicer format that fitday- you can slot in lunch and snacks etc. 474 cals so far, not meeting iron/calcium which is a concern- so think I will have green juices tonight.

Wishing everyone a raw-some evening

xx

Date: May 29, 2007 08:15PM

Happy birthday Shaine!!! sounds like you had a beautiful day!! glad you were able to enjoy a yummy raw feast!! take care and have a great day!!!

Khale we are all here for you with your sruggls...i think you are doing really well! and really trying just keep up the positive attitude and make sure to have foods on hand at 3 to munch on and cure te cravings!!good luck

Pakd4fun thanks for your wisdom and words awesome littlepost!!!

rawdanceruk..great job today!! keep up the good work!!
take care

love always
Earthangel
xoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 29, 2007 09:49PM

Pakd4fun wrote:

Have you ever seen clear blackberries? There are a few bushes on our property. They are sweet and beautiful.

I don't think that I ever have. They must be gorgeous! Michael has been steadily picking berries since the beginning of the season and I have a freezer full. He's getting blackberries now instead of the earlier dewberry. He's so proud of his contribution to my raw diet. He's such a sweetie.

Michael, btw, is my boyfriend (when you're 50 can you still say "boyfriend"?)

I went grocery shopping today and picked up Bernard Jensens book, "Guide to Diet and Detoxification". I've got my nose in it already and since its still raining out there I'll likely read for the rest of the afternoon/evening. If I pick up any good tips, I'll be sure to pass them on to you guys.

P.S. I feel much better today. My sisters were here this weekend, plus one of them has two 6 yr. olds (twins) and they just left a little while ago. I love them dearly of course, especially now that they've left to go home. ; )

later guys,

khale

Posted by: Frannie ()
Date: May 29, 2007 11:08PM

Hi khale, packd4fun and all,

khale you said you'd welcome suggestions of the rest of the forum whether participating in this 7 weeks or not.

First of all, I would like to say what a nice thread you guys are creating here. Such good supportive posts. And you're all doing so well! I always check how you guys are doing when I come to this board.

I believe the explanation for the cravings you are experiencing is that you're body is releasing stored toxins into your bloodstream. I remember when I did a water fast and I suddenly had terrible cravings for sausages and bacon, stuff I hadn't eaten for years and someone told me I was releasing toxins stored in my fat deposits which were left from the sausages and bacon I had eaten in the past into my bloodstream. It helped me to deal with those cravings when I understood what was causing them.

The need for something grounding and filling, the feeling hungry, but no desire to eat,or no taste for anything, it's all part of the transition from eating cooked to raw. If you persevere it will get easier and eventually it will pass. You will start releasing emotions as well once you start eating a cleaner diet and sometimes there's nothing you can do to make it easier and you'll just have to ride it out. See it as a positive sign that your body feels strong enough after eating raw for a couple of weeks to start releasing the things that are making you feel like this. It won't last too long and when it's finished you will be cleaner and ready for the next step. There will be other episodes like this, where your body feels strong enough to release more physical and emotional stuff. It's a beautiful thing what your body is doing, trust it and when you really can't take it anymore try to sleep as much as you can,take naps, it will speed things up.

francis

Date: May 30, 2007 01:35AM

hey khale of course you can still say boyfriend haha he isn't your hubby or fiance lol so he is your boyfriend smiling smiley
yay you!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: rawfrancois ()
Date: May 30, 2007 03:25AM

- avocado
- cherries
- banana
- grapes
- raspberries
- 2 tomatoes

smiling smiley

Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: May 30, 2007 03:40AM

1 green smoothie (same as yesterday0
1/2 an avo w/seasame seeds and cayanne
some raw cocoa crispies
2 coconut covered dates
more cacao crispies
1 zuchinni made into zuchgetti w/ olive oil and cayanne on 1 plate and mustard on the next (that one was good_
1/2 grapefruit
some greens at work
a little coconut meat
I'm detoxing a bit todya, though good energy. I got a big pimple on my forehead which never happens, and some dry skin. MY poo is green again hehe. That's when i know i'm doing well. OSrry for the graphic details.
Oh i did the eliptical for an hour today! Wahoo 360 cal
lots of walking too
Happy healthy raw birthday wahoo

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: May 30, 2007 04:00AM

Frannie, thank you so much.

I felt immensely better just reading your words and hearing you say that what some of us are experiencing is just part of the process and will pass...and its not that pakd4fun and I and all the others here don't know this, it's just that its so helpful to hear it from someone whose been through it and passed it.

feel free to stop by for a visit anytime.

Let's see if I can remember what I ate today:

2 banana smoothie w/lots of baby spinach
sliced maradol papaya
salad of one lg. cuke, one tomato and one avocado, sprinkle of salt
banana split - banana, almond butter, raisins, chopped nuts
chopped salad of swiss chard, spinach, sun-dried tomato, raisins & walnuts dressed with lots of garlic, evoo and ACV

khale

Posted by: meow ()
Date: May 30, 2007 04:27AM

i am sooooo full right now. i was so hungry all day and wanted to feel full..and now that i'm super full i just feel so blah and uncomfortable! oh well, better than being hungry.

shaine, happy birthday! i'm glad you shared your raw foods w/ your family, that's wonderful that they liked it!

sash, i <3 acai. is the powder you add to your smoothies raw? i'm guessing it is b/c i know you like to stay 100% raw! what kind is it? i may try to find some! acai is sooooo good for you!

khale, you are not being a "bummer" or anything like that! we are all learning, and we hit different points in the journey at different times. you are going through a trying phase, a challenge i guess you could say, but there is no doubt in my mind that you'll find the path again and come out stronger than before.

when i'm hungry but not in the mood for anything, i usually fill up on fruit. sweet fruits like apples, mangoes, bananas...and sometimes acidy like pineapple and oranges...that usually hits the spot.

anyway here's my day...i was trying for 20 g. fat or less but it came out to 29. gonna try again tomorrow, that's the best we can do, right?

-3 bananas
-lara bar (i admit i was sort of stuffing myself b/c i knew work would be busy and i wouldn't get to eat whenever i wanted like i got used to doing- but i was also a freaking bottomless pit this morning!)
-banana
-fruit salad w/ a mango and a few strawberries
-banana, 4 dates
-carrots w/ raw hummus...and then 2 pieces each of broccoli & cauliflower with a little more hummus
-workout was just 30 mins. pilates and 10 mins. upper body strength
-salad w/ spinach, romaine lettuce, red peppers, half a huge cucumber, 2 tomatoes, carrots, raw dressing made w/ sundried tomatoes, garlic and raw ACV

i'm DONE. i usually have an apple after dinner but i think my stomach would burst open! i need to lay down and digest...and go to bed early. my cats were crazy last night so i was up at least 6 times and got very little quality sleep. i'm tired and headachey again and feel sort of like i'm going through another little bout of detox...sigh.

keep on learning and loving and greeting each day with passion- that is what i love about everyone here, we all seem to really appreciate the small things that make life worthwhile. just a random thought, but it really makes me happy smiling smiley

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: May 30, 2007 04:35AM

Good Evening all---it is 9:30 and I am not even near my bed, LOL! I have a feeling I am not going to get my 9 hours tonight.

Breakfast: large deeee-licious canteloupe, just begging to be eaten, perfuming the whole room.

Lunch at 1:30---salad of red leaf (from garden), tomato, whole avocado, dressing

Dinner at 6:30---larger salad of red leaf (garden), baby spinach, tomato, whole avocado (that makes 2 today), dressing

Later, still a bit hungry---4 ribs of celery, handful of raisins, 6 Deglet Noor dates

I am out of oranges---yikes!---and a lot of other things. I want watermelon very much. Also more melons. My cravings are all juicy fruits. Hooray!

I feel SOOO GOOOOOD. I have so much energy, I feel like flying (wish I could).
The work day (short 4.5 hours, sometimes so long) passed by like a flash. I worked hard in garden when I came home. I am so energized. I am wondering if I am preparing for a detox session, LOL....but, has anyone noticed that sometimes when you feel the best, it is the body's energy that seems to be gearing up for another release of toxins? Time will tell...

I hope I can go to sleep! I think so, I feel a slight drop, a relaxation setting in. Oh, lovely.

G'night, sweet dreams, carry on!

Date: May 30, 2007 05:32AM

Hello everyone.....well beautiful day again huh??? yay!!
good job and congrats!! can't post long i have to shower and get in bed..lots of big things going on tomorrow for me...

oh meow of course it is raw need you ask haha..i don't do anything not raw no spices or salt or anything lol...i am very strict with it...

i don't know what brand it is..i can check it comes in a package i want to say nature's first law but i am not sure..i will see..i don't still have the top half only the bag..so i dont' know if it is on there if not then i will go ahead and check it out at the store for ya have a nice day

well today i ate what??
hmm
1 banana
1 cup of carrots
1/4 cup of sprouted garbanzo's
1 red bell pepper
1/2 cup of carrots
some mustard..(dry mustard and water)
1/2 banana
1/4 cup of bean sprouts
that's all smiling smiley

take care!!!
love always
earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 30, 2007 08:54AM

Hi all!

Today I had: oranges, bananas, surinam cherries, ice cream beans, dewberries, 1 avocado, a cucumber, lemon juice, 1/4 cup sprouted brown sesame seeds (measured dry), 1/4 cup sprouted sunflower seeds (measured dry), and 1 big pink hibiscus.

Exercise: 1 hour yoga, ran 3 miles, walked 1 mile, 50 minutes aerobics with weights.

When I posted yesterday, I'd forgotten that I did do my yoga, although I usually don't when I fast.

I haven't fasted for a long time, and it felt really good. It wasn't very hard, but tonight I had a big headache for a while.

I like an occasional fast when I can do it, but it takes a lot of concentration for me. I really have to be completely unengaged for a whole day. I have some time off now, so I might see if I can do it again next week.

Sweet dreams everybody. smiling smiley

Date: May 30, 2007 12:35PM

good morning everyone

You are all doing admirably well! I'm so impressed with all of you.

Pakd4fun really impressed me yesterday with her CONSCIOUS and empowered choice to add a small amount of wild rice to her otherwise all raw menu. This is so superior to reacting to cravings or frustrations by eating something junky, and it could be that Pakd4fun needed to slow down the detoxification process just a little in order to keep up with the demands of her days.

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I did not factor in detox to this 7 weeks. I mean, I think I mentioned detox, but I really didn't make any plans for my own, or consider how this might affect my energy output or my ability to fully engage normal activity. I definitely have a cold. Now this may or may not be a symptom of detox but how it should be handled is the same either way: rest and more rest and lots of liquids and fresh juices and not much, if any, solid food.
And yet today I have an extra heavy workload and a decision to make...as missing work is costly for me.

I read Bernard Jensens, "Guide to Diet and Detoxification" in its entire yesterday. This is one of his later books published in 2000 and written when he was 92 years of age. He advocates more raw at this point in his career, though not 100%, and he is not vegan but he offers good, sound advice here for facilitating cleansing and detoxing the body and his number one tip for successful healing of the body is....yep, you guessed it....REST.

He also stresses the importance of keeping everything moving and the elimination process flowing freely by using enemas intelligently (which translated means: not too often or to the point of dependency), dry brushing, drinking lots of water and hot teas, and lots of hot baths before bed.

He does stress several times in the book that eventually one must get off a "cleansing diet" and off "diets" in general and go on to living a stabilized and healthy lifestyle. Our friend djatchi has brought up this argument on this forum a time or two: Can the same diet that cleanses you also build you up after the detoxification process is complete? Does a 100% raw diet keep one on a perpetual detox? and is this a good thing? a bad thing? I think its important that we ask ourselves these kinds of questions.

Jensen also states that fruit, especially citrus fruit, stirs up acids and toxins faster than vegetables do...so, if you need to slow down the process a bit you might want to eat more vegetables than fruit...and, of course, vice versa if you are in a situation that supports a heavier, faster detox.

I really want to stay home today and juice fast. What's a poor girl to do?

hope all of you have a rawkus day!

khale

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 30, 2007 02:41PM

Good day everyone!!

Thanks for the support. it really feels good to have you guys here not only supporting but understanding like no one else can.

Frannie-Your words were just what I needed to hear. Thank you.

I had a great day yesterday. I didn't have any of the cravings that have been plaguing me and I was pumped to be raw. I was pleased with myself for not eating some Cracker Barrel smiling smiley. So eating a little rice was actually good for me and I am back on track now. I forgot to post the kale salad I had Monday with my dinner. It was kale, beets, carrots, nama shoyu and flax oil.

Yesterday I ate:

-tea
-the best chocolate shake- coconut meat and coconut water, bananas and carob
-tea
-save the salmon patties with hollandaise sauce (from Ani Phyo's book) this was fantastic. The whole family liked it and it was simple to make. It is based with carrot pulp and sunflower seeds.
-ceasar salad (on from sad to raw)
-tea

Date: May 30, 2007 02:47PM

I made the decision to stay home today, rest, and fill my body with fresh juices and other liquids.

I may have mentioned on another thread that I am a dedicated tarotist. Interesting that my cards today speak to a process of "breaking down for the express purpose of rebuilding a more solid, enduring structure", a concept easily applied to the detoxification of the body, or of any healing process.

Times like these remind us that "we" are actually quite "wee", and that greater powers are at work in our lives. Sometimes we just have to let go and let Nature have Her way...

later guys,

khale

Current Page: 10 of 22

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables