Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 5 of 22
Re: Seven Weeks All Raw
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 19, 2007 06:07AM

rawfrancois.. first of all you didn't read the whole paragraph when you saw the post to meow...first off i didn't say her illness wasn't serious..i was asking her how severly it was in her life...if it was months and months or weeks or day...and i said it in a nice and lvoing way..plus she is a friend of mine and understood what i was talking about and that i would in NO way ever say something inthe matter you took it and be rude to her or anyone of that matter...i am a nurse and know that ALL disorders and diseases are serious and life threatening no matter what it was....i was asking her in terms of her own situation...that is thoughtful of you to stick up for her....but i didn't do anything wrong and like i said she is a friend of mine and i value her friendship and respect her very much and would never hurt her..she is a doll and a pleasure to know...i am sorry if you mistook that situation..but to clarify...NO i didn't mean it in the context you stated...it was in no way hurtful and if she thought of that way she would of mentioned it to me in a polite way via pm or text or something saying hey i took it this way but she didn't...and i understand all too well about ED's and think no one has it easy with it..and by no means would i say it in that text....it is severe whether you have purged once in your life or 10 years....
and as far as i am concerned....my eating and exercising is fine..my doctor knows all about it....i am monitored every 2 weeks with blood work....i have exercised since i was about 3 years old going to exercise supervised at the hospital with older people and joined the gym at like 10.....and i am used to it and that is what i do....and if you would like to judge my eating maybe you should know more about me and my life...if you didn't read in my posts i said i haven't been hungry lately....your body goes through periods on detox with raw when you just don't wanna eat..and this week is then...i eat more on other days..just cuz i don't load up on fats and oils and nuts..doesn't mean i am not getting proper nutrition..i know how much i need..i am aware of my exercise i am aware of how much i eat..and yes i know this week is less...but i didn't expect to be so rudely accused by someone who knows NOTHING about me my life or my past...to say something.......so please don't say thing unless you know what are talking about...maybe i was fasting this week on less food...if i posted i was only drinking water would you say something then too?? what if i was doing a water fast....i think it was rude of you to say something on the forum without first approaching me and asking me privately....
take care and enjoy your raw journey...i know i am enjoying mine and learning and loving my body and accepting myself more and more...i may not be perfect but who is?
have a wonderful day!!!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: May 19, 2007 07:23AM

To rawfrancois and earthangel,

Seems like now that we've all said what we felt we needed to say, maybe we can just go on from here. Smiles and handshakes all around. Hugs and belly rubs. smiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley

I just can't for the life of me understand my computer. My computer and I must be on different wavelengths.

Case in point: I just wrote a whole paragraph, and it just erased itself!

I'm trying to print out the nonrefundable airline tickets I just spent mega bucks on, and my printer is not hooking up. (panic). I spent ALL DAY on tech support. I'm finally told I need to "update my integrated USB controller". OK, I think I did that. I surely hope it works.

Today I ate: apple bananas, oranges, surinam cherries, a half avocado, 1/4 cup sprouted brown sesame seeds (measured dry), 1/4 cup sprouted hulled sunflower seeds (measured dry).

This was supposed to be a salad day, but I was so busy with this heartless computer, that I didn't have time for a salad, plus I forgot, plus I already ate my seeds, and now I'm not hungry enough for both seeds and salad, because I didn't have time to run.

But I did do my yoga. :]

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2007 07:38AM by suncloud.

Date: May 19, 2007 11:10AM

hey everyone...sorry i forgot to list my foods smiling smiley have a wonderful day everyone....i will post later again!!!! it is 4 am and i need some sleep!!!
take care

love always
earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

here is what i ate today
5 small ears of corn
1/4 cup of carrots equaling 6 baby carrots
1 raw olive
1 bite of some raw papaya salad
3 small kale leaves
1 fruit smoothie this morning...
lots of water!!
3 crimini mushrooms
1 small house salad at fridays....lettuce....2 baby carrots....like 6 grape tomatoes hmm that was it haha

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: khale ()
Date: May 19, 2007 01:59PM

Okay, let's try this again. I just posted a friggin full page and lost it! must be going around.

Had a great day yesterday!

Here's what I ate:

3 banana smoothie with lots of baby spinach and cilantro (cilantro is really good with bananas - try it)

leftover nutso pate' wrapped in collard leaves (absolutely delicious)

Large cucumber with zucchini hummus (love the hummus earthangel - I added fresh lemon juice, garlic and cumin to mine and it was exceptional)

Larabar

kombucha - drank this over a two hour period and it really settled well and kept me full for a good while. I chose the 'divine grape' flavor and my boyfriend said it tasted like welch's grape juice beer, and it did! I wouldn't drink this often but I enjoyed it yesterday. I typically seek out some form of probiotics after taking an enema or doing any kind of bowel cleanse, and this fit the bill nicely

take out salad from Jason's Deli - Organic mixed greens with cherry tom., mushrooms, broc, kalamata olives and balsamic viniagrette

intense dark chocolate bar with dried goji - a "gift" from my boyfriend. I enjoyed this but I mentioned to my boyfriend that if he wanted to "treat" me that the red-fleshed papaya's at Wal-Mart are $1.98 a piece and I'd love to have some more of those instead ; )

alicenubby: My blender won't blend smooth regular spinach either. It comes out grainy and strange textured, so I have to use baby spinach in my smoothies, which blend in very creamy and delicious. Costs a bit more, but worth it.

earthangel and rawfrancoise: first, I must be more thick-skinned than some, because I didn't find anything offensive in rawfrancoise's query to earthangel. I too couldn't help noticing that earthangel is eating a very small amount of food and asked about this myself.

I don't want people getting cross-threaded with one another here. We need each other. The worse thing we can do is become defensive and overly sensitive toward one another. In the spirit of caring for one another I think rawfrancoise and I would have been remiss in NOT mentioning the very small consumption of food earthangel is posting, especially given her activity level. We want everyone participating in this Seven Weeks to thrive, and if anyone is doing something that seems dangerous or strange we should be able to challenge it without offending anyone.

But today is a new day. Day 6 - the number of harmony, love, and balance.

Make it one for the books, as they say...

rawk on!

khale

Posted by: rawdanceruk ()
Date: May 19, 2007 03:30PM

Hi guys

I am new here, is it okay if I tag along??

Could use some support, have read the whole thread back and is really inspiring!!

Have been raw 6 months, high/100% for 8 weeks, but am totally ready for another 7 weeks smiling smiley

Am going to be trying a juice feast from next week, cant wait!

xx

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 19, 2007 04:03PM

Welcome to our adventure rawdanceruk!

I dont't know how I forgot to mention the Smart Monkey bars I had yesterday. OH MY GOD!!! They are fantastic. I never eat Lara bars because I find them just ok and my kids love them so I feel like I should save them for the kids. The Smart Monkey Bars blow lara bars out of the water and if I read right they are not dehydrated. They are soft and moist. They are not overly priced either. Go to www.smartmonkeybars.com . Khale- I will bring some for you to try tomorrow. This is Ani Phyo's invention and company. I am falling in love with Ani.

I wish I could send samples out to everyone out there.

Have a great day my raw budiess!!!

Date: May 19, 2007 04:04PM

You are more than welcomed rawdanceruk...happy to have you aboard.

khale

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 19, 2007 09:05PM

Hi everyone,
you don't know how much this message board means to me. It's a small way to connect to others that are on the same journey together.
I TOTALLY wish we could all meet up and have a huge raw potluck!!! maybe one day!

so yesterday i had:
Breakfast-
Purslane + nopal + onion salad (super amazing)
Lunch:
6 bananas, half a watermelon and some amazing hibiscus tea sweetened with agave nectar
Dinner:
Another purslane nopal onion salad, i just can't get enough! But will calm down a bit because of a comment I got that it has high levels of Oxalic acid! yikes!

Count your blessings!

Date: May 19, 2007 09:15PM

Hello alll.....
khale thank you for the concern..but i did mention that i just wasn't feeling hungry for a few days and even said not much food today on a few of those days...but when my body isn't hungry i don't feed it..i don't force feed or i feel like i am in the hospital....i wasn't upset with rf for mentioning MY food intake i was upset because she said i was being rude or mean to another member who is a friend of mine and that i would never ever hurt..so i was offended from that!!! not her mentioning my food..you can all ocmment on my food intake anytime.but i will do what i feel is right and if i am not hungry i am not going to eat....but i appreciate your concern...and i wasn't upset about you mentioning it..cuz i can easily overlook that but someone stepping into a situation blind folded who doesn't know of the whole sitatuion or didn't read the whole post and accuses then that is another story.....
have a wonderful day and trully am thankful to have these people on this forum and this challenge i think it is great!!!
take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: Miss Joan ()
Date: May 19, 2007 10:01PM

I am also new to this. What is the "recipe" or whatever you call it for the maple syrup and any other detox and how long do you do it? What happens on this on a daily basis? I'm really green (no pun intended) on the detox subject.
Thx!

Joan

Date: May 19, 2007 10:19PM

hey Joan..detox will happen with switching from a SAD diet to a raw food diet..you don't have to worry about detoxing with fasts so much if you don't want to..it depends on the person though..i think with the maple syrup one you are refering to the master cleanse...it is a book you can buy at the health food store o it...it is like 3 dollars..i would recommend that because there is a site using the cleanse and selling products and things that i wouldn't trust...many people get ill on the MC but it depends on the person i think...especailly if you ahve been raw the maple syrup might be a litle much for you...it is a non raw product...but i have friend who did for the recommended 10 days and did fabulous on it!!! and other cleanses or fasts are water......or juice feasts..and they are as sounds you just drink water all day for like 3 days (any more you should be supervised ) or juice fasting....with whole fresh juices fromm ajuice bar or homemade!!!
i hope this answers some of your questions...
love earthangel
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: rawfrancois ()
Date: May 19, 2007 11:10PM

oh dear god

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: May 20, 2007 01:48AM

Banana
Smoothie: 2 bananas, honey mango, strawberries
Snack: many strawberries
Salad: romaine, red bell pepper, tomatoes, tahini dressing
Salad: red leaf, tomatoes, olives
Fruit salad: banana, honey mango, pear, coconut, kiwi
Guacamole (avo,bellpepper,kalamata olives,tomato) eaten on romaine leaves
Sun dried olives (5)
Later: more guacamole (1/2 avocado, olives, tomatoes) on romaine

Exercise: Hours of gardening. Gardening and eating sessions,lol!

Will probably eat more fruit later! Probably apples, or make apple juice.
Will try to go to sleep early. smiling smiley It is a goal of mine to get lots of sleep these days.

Salud to all of you, bon appetit!
Elakti

Posted by: meow ()
Date: May 20, 2007 02:07AM

i love reading all of your meals, they all look so delicious and healthy and are such wonderful fuel for LIVING bodies! yum.

rawdanceruk, welcome! congrats on being 100% for 8 weeks already, that's awesome. are you feeling different/seeing lots of changes?

queerraw, a huge raw potluck would be so cool! we can dream...lol.

suncloud, i was interested to hear that you find fats in the form of nuts & seeds to be so important for those that want to remain raw long-term. would you mind telling me the approximate ratios of carbs/protein/fat that you usually consume? i've been at around 23% fat, 70% carbs, 7% protein since starting this challenge...not sure if that's good, bad or what!

food for the day:
-serving of raw cashews and an apple
-pecan pie lara bar (pretty good!) and a banana
-smoothie made w/ 2 bananas, strawberries, mango, fresh-squeezed OJ
-fruit salad w/ a mango and more strawberries (this was heaven!)
-carrots w/ raw hummus
-still a bit hungry- thinking of having a tomato and some cucumbers, i wanted to have them w/ hummus but i didn't have much left so i used it all for the carrots!
-apple later on

exercise: walked in the hills for a little over an hour.

Posted by: Monark ()
Date: May 20, 2007 03:47AM

Today's glorious food smiling smiley

soaked raw oat groats, pine nuts, raisins, banana.
about 5 bananas
2 salads: spinach, kale, kimchee, garlic, black olives, sunflower seeds, dulse, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pine nuts. Awesome !!!
strawberries
yellow squash
red pepper slices
was gonna have more zucchinagetti before I went to bed, but I think now I'll have some banana ice cream with sliced strawberries smiling smiley smiling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read the fre*e e-book :
101 Ways to Change the World for Animals
[www.mypowermall.com]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Own your own Power Mall, over 1000 stores - completely FRE*E
Receive rebates on items you already buy anyway....
[www.mypowermall.com]

Date: May 20, 2007 04:53AM

Hey everyone...just stopping by to check in and see how everyone is doing!! looks like everyone had a fabulous day 6!!! yay us...this challenge is a great one!!! i am sooo happy everyone is doing so well..and it's nice to see what different options we have when start to forget all the variety of foods we can have and make into other things smiling smiley
enjoy your beautiful evening!!!!
talk with you all tomorrow!!

here is what i ate today!
3 ears of corn
1 1/2 cup of sprouts
1 zucchini
1 roma tomato
1/2 honeydew melon
1/2 small banana
3 kale leaves.....

have a wonderful day all!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: alicenubby ()
Date: May 20, 2007 05:28AM

oops is movie popcorn RAW???

Date: May 20, 2007 06:36AM

hey there haha alicenubby you are too cute smiling smiley.... i saw an awesome news special the other day that i have been meaning to put on here!! and it was about packaged popcorn from the store...the diacytel (spelling can be off it is close though) it is a toxic chemical added to popcorn that give it that buttery taste...it is so toxic people in the plants are getting sick and dying from breathing it in when being used...i don't know if that is movie popcorn as well but it might help smiling smiley....i thought it was really interesting
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 20, 2007 07:14AM

Meow, Ea and Khale thanks for the warm welcome!!

To answer your question Meow yes have seen a lot of changes. Have been dropping weight fast, improved energy, concentration and the main is having remission, or rather HEALING from my crohns. After 5 years of steroids/painkillers I now take 0 tablets!! Is truly wonderful!!

Am starting my juice feasting today, so excited!

Ready to embrace it smiling smiley

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: May 20, 2007 07:56AM

Thanks for the reminder Elakti. Sleep is so good. I need more than I've been getting this week for sure!

Today I had:

bananas, oranges, dewberries, surinam cherries, 1/2 avocado, strawberries, tomatoes, 1/4 cup sprouted brown sesame seeds (measured dry), 1/4 cup sprouted hulled sunflower seeds (measured dry), 1 big pink hibiscus, 1 nori wrap with red leaf lettuce, leek, alfalfa sprouts, chinese cabbage, grated ginger, cilantro, lemon juice, 1/4 more avocado.

I really want to replace that avocado with some spoonmeat coconut and/or macadamia nuts at least occasionally, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Exercise: 50 minutes aerobics with weights, ran 3 miles, walked 1 mile

Hi Meow, To answer your question to the best of my ability, I feel like if you're staying raw vegan on what you're eating, and if you're feeling good, then it's probably just right for you. If you start feeling uncomfortable, or if you start craving cooked foods, then it's time for a change in one direction or the other.

There came a time for me when I started being raw consistently. I looked back at all the years I spent trying to stay away from nuts and seeds (because of the fat), but I was actually just yo-yoing back and forth between fruits and cooked vegan. I just wished all those years had been spent raw with nuts and seeds. My health would have been much less compromised.

I don't know how many more yo-yo years I would have spent if I hadn't been lucky enough to have a health crisis due to iron deficiency. At that point, I had to add seeds to my diet to get the iron back. And, thankfully, that led to my being able to stop the yo-yo syndrome.

I have to say I really don't know for sure what my caloric ratio is, because my seeds now are always sprouted. Nutrition charts only show fat contents for the dry seeds. Sprouted sesame and sunflower seeds have less fat than the dry seeds, but I've never been able to find a chart that shows the day by day difference.

The best I can figure out is I'm probably usually around 13% - 18% fat, 75% - 80% carb, and around 7% protein. That 7% figure is a bit misleading because my protein consumption by gram is close to RDA. It's just a smaller percent on the caloric ratio because I eat a lot of fruit (carb dense), and often don't eat much veggies (I love them, but I'm sensitive to them).

Just thought I'd add, that besides the fat difference, sprouted seeds are easier to digest, and probably provide more vitamins and minerals for that reason. In fact, I've noticed I feel satisfied on less seeds sprouted than I did on more seeds UNsprouted, even though the unsprouted seeds have more fat. Interesting I think. I also think a small amount of sprouted grains are perhaps essential, but that's maybe even more controversial than the fat issue.

One thing about nuts and seeds though, you do have to exercise. IMO our bodies were made to exercise. That's how we build muscle. And the nutrients concentrated in nuts and seeds help us to do that. Exercise and nutritious food go together.

Well, I get a little verbose at times. Sorry! But I hope I answered your questions.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2007 08:00AM by suncloud.

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 20, 2007 12:58PM

Thanks for the helpful advise suncloud.

A couple years ago my kids and I had popcorn at Target and we all got a tummy ache. I knew there was something detrimental in there. Thanks for the info. EA.

I am feeling so proud of myself and my daughter. Physically I am feeling hormonal. I think I am ovulating. I am also having some bad allergy symptoms. As Khale said earlier the weather is cool and the humidity is low so maybe the weather change is messing with me. I'm not complaining though. The weather is fantastic. That is hard to come by in late May in southern La.

I ate some raisins and a blackberry from our back four (the back part of our property) and tea. I wasn't hungry until 2:00 after which I had:
-cereal with fresh apples and bananas and raisins, sprouted buckwheat crispies and sunflower seeds covered with almond milk.
-tea.
-1 1/2 smart monkey bar (dangerously good)
-for dinner I had leftover stuffed pepper, and sqaush rice and red pepper, corn salsa.
-tea

Date: May 20, 2007 01:28PM

Good morning everyone.

Day 7!

Yesterday my eating was a little less controlled than I think is best for me, but I stayed all raw and I'm trying to be satisfied with that. I feel that I ate too many fats and woke this morning feeling a bit heavier because of it, but all in all I feel fantastic and its been a wonderful week. Thanks to all of you for your support and companionship. I appreciate it more than I can say.

Yesterday I ate:

2 bananas

2 tblsp. green food supplement (includes spirilina, chlorella and several grasses) in 1 liter of water

juice of carrot, celery, and apple blended with half avocado and fresh basil leaves (this is one of my favorite smoothies)

Large mixed baby green salad with leftover zucchini humus as dressing and kalamata olives

Kombucha ( had to run by my favorite health food store for some kefir for an ailing friend and couldn't resist another kombucha)

Mango

larabar

Made another "nutso" pate', this time adding chinese five spice which complemented everything very well, and ate it wrapped in several collard leaves and dipped in a fresh lemon and tahini sauce sweetened with a tsp. of raw honey. The collards love lemon juice; they marry well.

zucchini soup - 1 zucc, 1tblsp. white miso, 1.5 tblsp. of cashew butter blended (this was too rich for me and not wholly successful, but the sweetness of the cashews did complement the zucchini nicely)

I'm going to attempt to eat a little lower in fats next week and to focus more on veggie loaded salads and low-fat to no-fat soups such as gazpacho's and etc. and more whole fruits, especially in the mornings.

I go to see pakd4fun today. Peri has a recital and after we are having an all raw picnic!

Raw to go everyone! I'd say we made the first week with flying colours!

khale

Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: May 20, 2007 01:34PM

Yesterdeay:
strawerries
4 bananas
blueberries
watermelon
fresh squeezed oj
1 pear
1 zuchinni into zughetti soooo yummy
a little bit of suchinni hummus with seaweed (didn't like the hummus as much maybe i need to add more stuff)
2 dates rolled in coconut
1 key lime pie larabar

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: May 20, 2007 03:00PM

today I just made another smoothie:
celery(threestalks)
banana
raspberries
kiwi
grapes
hempseed powder
mmmmmm
refreshing breakfast
I am goign on a 20 mile hilly ride in about 30 min. and brought along:
larabar
dried bing cherries w/
almondswalnutspumpkinseeds(raw trail mix)
2 apples

things are great here.
it's cool to see some of my old journal buddies here now (hi you guys)
last night I went to see 28weekslater OH MY I JUst had to eat popcorn.
I was scared for an hour after the movie was out..... great horror movie!

Date: May 20, 2007 05:00PM

Day 1 juice feast smiling smiley

Been pretty good so far!

Breakfast

Melon juice 750ml

1 litre water

Lunch

Greens juiced ( a few shots) - wasnt in the mood for greens after all

Fresh peppermint tea(leaves and some warm water)

May have something more later.. Supper

Probably Mango Juice and 1 MORE litre of water

Feeling good so far!!

Have to do some travelling tommorow so already wondering/worrying about how exactly I am going to manage lol.. either with a rucksack full of juices..or very hungry skulling water till I get to my destination!..

xX

Date: May 20, 2007 10:34PM

Good Evening everyone!!! yay we did it!!!! a wonderful raw week!!!!!! this is fantastic!! everyone is doing so fantastic and i am soo happy for everyone..keep it up guys!!!!!
well lets see i have had a long day but i am looking forward to a wonderful evening......going to go to cilantrolive a raw restuarant by my house!! our raw food group is meeting there!!! yay yay!! i will probably only have water cuz i am not hungry! but it will be fun....

well here is what i have ate today!!!

1 ear of corn
1 cup of sprouts
1 med. honeydew melon
2 cherries

i am stuffed..i didn't eat until about noon here..i usually don't eat until noon or 2 and most raw foodies say that is okay..so i dont want any negative thoughts on my food for today...while i appreciated it it had a bad effect on me emotionally because i am working on my eating issues smiling smiley thanks guys from understanding!!!!!
take care everyone and have a wonderful evening!! i will post what i have from cilantro's if i do as well!!!!
take care

love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 20, 2007 10:57PM

ya I can't believe it. I ate pop corn and a couple pickles,coffee. i'd say about 99% raw all week WOW

Date: May 20, 2007 11:47PM

yay you!!! good job on the week hun!!
glad to see you on this thread smiling smiley
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: rawfrancois ()
Date: May 21, 2007 12:20AM

- nori rolls
- bananas
- green apple
- cherries
- raspberries

i'm losing a lot of weight, so i'm pretty pleased, and my skin looks amazing.
i saw lara bars in the store today but they have 12 grams of fat and i don't like eating dehydrated things...

as for you, earthangel, it's not negativity, i just think that you're portraying a diet that you don't consistently adhere to. i'm not interested in any personal explanations or withdrawn reasons. i have no real feelings on the subject other than that, and don't feel like exacerbating it any further. i am 16 years old, young and naive, and i don't claim to know anything except what i feel.

Posted by: meow ()
Date: May 21, 2007 01:25AM

hey all, hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

it was cold and gray here for most of the day sad smiley i didn't end up going hiking like i'd planned. i felt like crap most of the day, with a killer headache. but i still got a lot done and went to the farmer's market. other than that i cleaned the apartment and let my body rest.

i ate:

-2 bananas
-apple
-3 dates (got em at the farmer's market, just felt like eating them, and despite the fact that i didn't like them last time i ate them, i really enjoyed them today! same thing has happened w/ avos and strawberries since going raw)
-smoothie w/ 2 bananas, strawberries, blueberries & mango
-fruit salad w/ mango, strawberries, raspberries
-half a chocolate coconut lara bar (improvement! i want to try to eat half at a time from now on. i don't really want to eat dehydrated/processed stuff and now that it's summer i feel like sticking to fresh fruit is optimal)
-carrots w/ raw zucchini hummus
-when i'm hungry i'll make a big salad w/ my farmer's market veggies- spinach, arugula, romaine lettuce, red peppers, tomatoes, cukes, carrots, sprouts and raw sundried tomato dressing
-probably another apple later on

that breaks down to 1368 calories, 28 g. fat (19%), 292 g. carbs (73%), 24 g. protein (7%). i'm happy w/ that. no workout, unless the 20-minute walk to/from the store counts...i sooo needed a rest day today.

let's all have another amazing RAW week!

Current Page: 5 of 22

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables