Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 8 of 10
Re: Bloated - ITS TIME!! RAW RAW RAW
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 07, 2007 05:16AM

hey there...well congrats on being strong at the restaurant...you are doing great...seaweed salad and sushi are my downfall too...i loved them before...now i try to substitute but not as good haha won't lie....anyways keep up the aweswome work on the feast....keep us posted...good luck with your race today happy easter
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: April 07, 2007 03:36PM

hi rawrnr i luv this diarygrinning smiley

Posted by: rawrnr ()
Date: April 07, 2007 10:57PM

Ohhh Thank you

I LOVE all the support I get and kind words!!
I know I don't visit other diaries enough....It's a time thing - but thank you all for being here for me!!

I took aobut 6 of my students to the 5k race to day.It was very cold!!
I ran with the slowest - VERY slow...but she was pushing!!!

It was wonderful exposing these kids to the energy!!!

End of day 12!!!

I just had one of those yam carrot cinnamon valilla nutmeg juices!!
OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! (no greens in it tought - bad girl!!)
The above juice is like my junk food!!!

I want to the store and obught greens for the week - I also bought some RAW honey with pollen in it.

I think it make me have a tummy ache!
I will lay off it for a few days and try it again - see what happens....

Say 13 is TOMORROW!! Easter Sunday!!

Must admit it is getting harder to omit solids from my diet now...hope this is a phase - I have aLONG way to go to 40 days!!
I am almost at 20 - 1/2 way there!!

I am afraid I gonna turn orange...no seriously - eating too many carrots will turn your skin orange!
I bought my 25 pound bag and am having lots a day....

I'm gonna make some more of the above juice...load on the cinnamon - it's supposed to warm you up..I am FREEZING!!!!

Love you all!

Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: April 07, 2007 11:42PM

hehehe i wonder if loads of blu berries will turn u blu... hmmmmmmm :p

Date: April 08, 2007 03:22AM

hi there hun...well don't worry we are all heree for you and when you have time you can check out other diary's smiling smiley....good luck tomorrow on your juice...i hope that it is just a phase too!!! hmm that juice sounds amazing with the yams carrots cinnamon and such mmmm mmm good....smiling smiley...
you are doing great introducing your kids to the race and energy and sticking with the slowest one so she didn't feel alone back there...that is awesome..and i am sure you inspried her!!!!
keep up the great work!!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
hmm i don't know i hope you don't turn orange...i know taylor turned orange for a while after buying like 50 pound bags of carrots and juicing them everyday haha...so be careful otherwise at least you are healthy if you are orange smiling smiley

Date: April 09, 2007 12:37AM

Here I am sipping onmy yam/carrot drink with yummu cinnamon and vanilla!!
I threw in 2 apples and have 8 cups of it!!

this really is a juice FEAST!! I am drinking between 15-20 cups of juice a day!!!!

I was bad about taking laxatives, so I hadn't @#$%& for a day, so Last night I decided to take things into my own hands...I ground up flaxseed made a yummy mixture with honey and ate it..

I went for a 30k run today - yes folks 30K!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess what NO Problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I came home I had the same juice I had for brekky

1/2 pineapple blended with

kale
celery

Then put through a nut mike bag to remoce the pulp

I added
E3 live
msm
in morning

E3live
chorella
after run

I waited 3 hours to make sure I assimilated it....

Then I took 15 opened caps of oxy powder. I mixed this with more flax, hemp oil and honey - made a paste - wasn't bad...

I tell ya about an hour later - LOOK OUT!!!

I was at the store aroudn the corner - I broke into a sweat - thought I was gonna pass out!!
I RUSHED home - broke the law driving - was praying a cop was not hiding anywhere...
Opened my door, threw everything down and RUSHED to the toilet -

TOUCH DOWN!!
There was the flax!!
Nice BIG @#$%& as opposed to the usual squirts the oxy produces...and ever since, for the past 4 hours, I've been squirting every 15-25 minutes!!!

Ahhh.........

Clean it out I say!!

I hope I can teach my body pump class tomorrow...
can you imagine?!!!

Let you know

Bring on DAY 14!!!!!!!!!!

PS they say to drink your juice really slow and let it swish around in your mouth for awhile...I cannot do it long enough - in the time it took me to write this...
about 6 minutes - my juice is GONE

This is what "they" say

Who they are I don't know!

For optimum health...

Drink your food and chew your liquids

Date: April 09, 2007 12:46AM

hey there...awesome day...i need to go out and get a grinder to grind some flax seeds and grind them up...maybe that will help..i have been taking this probiotic but it doesn't seem to help....and i feel bloated from not going enough...so that is something i will do tomorrow when i cash my check since i didn't cahs it on friday or did i go to the bank so i would have some moeny today haha...oh well....hmm well congratson doing so well...take care and enjoy...oh and yes they do say that...i always chew my juices haha if you pay attention and do it for a few juices it becomes habit and you don't even know it haha...that is how it was for me anyway!!
well take care
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Date: April 09, 2007 11:51PM

interesting..so how long should a person "chew" each gulp - I have been practicing but cannot do it for more than 20-30 seconds....

end of day 14!!!

I taught bodypump this morning, practiced my spinning routine for 10 minutes, came home and had veggie juice....3 hours later I took 15 opened caps of oxy powder - I mixed it with ground flax seeds and honey.....

I'm at home today - easter for teachers....so I thought I'd take advantage...
The flax is all gone and I will no longer be adding any.

OHG OMG - I booked a colon irrigation session one week wednesday!!!!

YIKES - Never had it done before but now is a great time to release the layers I am softening up by fasting and oxy powdering!! I am scared - some guy putting a tube up my ass....ohthe things we do for optimum health!!

I also ordered some humaworm - it's supposed to be the BEST parasite killer EVER!!
Since I am doing this for 40 days I may as well do it right!

I am expecting it in about 3 days....will keep you posted!

I feel great - I have a few outbursts and almost started crying yesterday during one of em..emo detox I guess....

I had loads of juice today and some Raw honey...ya my junk food - but hey,I'm active right!

I hear my stomach gurggling and it feels bloated - must be the flaxseed and oxy making it's way through....cool!

Date: April 10, 2007 05:11AM

hey there love...well you are doing wonderfull......keep up the awesome work....mmm your juice sounds yummy if i had a juicer and themoney to buy so many veggies i would do it too haha....maybe one day.....smiling smiley good for you booking the colonic...they are fantastic don't be scared!!!! you will feel so light and free after it....you might feel heavy and bloated though it is just the colonic working...you will release again later after the colonic....if you had the money getting 2-3 in a row in a week is awesome helps really move those toxins out!! good luck hun
well the juice i chew about 20-30 seconds too i think i don't know now it is a habit haha.....it helps start the digestive process i guess...
hmm well keep up the fantabulous work
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 11, 2007 01:12AM

end of day 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I could do this FOREVER--well may not forever but I am very comfortable right now

I had 5 cups pf greens and fruit this morning

Took lime water to work

bought a LARGE fresh squeezed OJ

I am sitting here having a home made V8!!
It's pretty good - I made a WHOLE PITCHER of it!!

About 10-12 cups at the least I'm assuming....

I feel GREAT!!!!!!!!!

has anyone had a colonic?

I am scheduled to go next wednesday....i am SCARED!!!

Date: April 11, 2007 01:22AM

hey there....great day as usual...hmm yes i have had colonics..i mentioned them in my last post for ya about the whole thing and it is scary as you think not that bad....it is pretty interesting to see all that horrible stuff come out of your body.....hmm don't be nervous you will be fine...and just to let youknow you will feel really bloated during the process..if you have a lot of gas in your intestines you will feel it haha....and also like you were talking about the other day when you had to go so bad.....and your body needed to release the toxins from your colon you started sweating and feeling nauseous....that is how you will feel when you start to get really full feeling from the water...it is a little uncomfortable once you are pretty full of water...but it goes away..try to hold as much as you can till you just can't anymore then tell them okay...that way you are really getting it out of the colon!!! and hopefully they have a massager to massage your tummy while getting the procedure...some places do...helps incourage release of built up stuff...so good luck and have fun smiling smiley
haha
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 11, 2007 08:02AM

hey raw runner!

WHOOO HOOOOOOO!
keep on keeping on!

i'm cheering for you smiling smiley

here's some rawgreengatorade for ya when u need some more electrolytes on your
marathonic runs !

clink clink ! ( yep, i serve it to u in a fluted glass smiling smiley cuz its more fun that way

Date: April 12, 2007 12:43AM

DAY 16 YAY!!!!

had a green/apple juice this morning

Taught bodypump at 6:20am

to work
detox herbal tea

3c orange/Gp

Taught another bodypump class

Home

"blood"juice - beet/beet greens/celery/apple/carrot

with chorella and maca

I had a craving for my JUNK FOOD juice:

2 LARGE yams
6-7 carrots
juiced

add
cinnamon
chinese 5 spice
vanilla

OMG OMG DELISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually crave this juice it is THAT good!!!!

happy happy belly!

Day 17..BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: April 12, 2007 05:34AM

oh hello dearest dear!!!! another amazing day for you i see...like i would ever expect less....you are doing so great.....i imagine you are feeling it too....i remember the tough times you were having and the struggles but now you are on the road to victory!!! you are doing such a wonderful thing for youself and your body....feeding it tons of nutrients and healing it and really giving it a rest....don't worry about the weight loss...your body may not be looking for that right now...it is healing all the things it needs to and fixing all your insides to be healthy and raw before it lets go of stuff...after it is done fixing and healing it will then work on releasing toxins and the weight will come off!!! keep up the fabulous work...i ammm super proud of you and your awesome juice feast....i can't wait to do one myself...andi can't wait to try that yummy carrot/yam juice sounds so spectacular!!!!
you have come so far since the beginning..amazing gal!!! keep it up....you are doing great....
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
oh and p.s. don't cancel that colonic you will do great...don't worry...nothing to fear but hwat/?/ fear itself smiling smiley....it is not so bad...and you will feel so great....they ( and we all DON"T know who they are haha) say that getting your colonics while on a juice fast is the best route because it will be working on all stuff stuck to your insides and all the old crap LITERALLY haha....instead of food you have been eating..even when eating raw...if you juice for a few days they say get your colonic then so that your colonic is the most cleansing and healing......
good luck and don't be scared i am here for ya to cheer you on smiling smiley
GO rawrnr...go go go rawrnr...it's your juice journey go rawrnr
smiling smiley that is my little cheer for you!

Posted by: Monark ()
Date: April 12, 2007 12:48PM

Hey there rawrnr !!! Thanks for letting me know where you are ! I feel the same way you do about that other board smiling smiley . You GO Girl !!!

Glad to be here !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read the fre*e e-book :
101 Ways to Change the World for Animals
[www.mypowermall.com]
Own your own Power Mall, over 1000 stores - completely FRE*E
Receive rebates on items you already buy anyway....
[www.mypowermall.com]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 12, 2007 02:17PM

Monark,

I saw The Secret and LOVED it ! I also sent you a Private Message to ask you a question. Get back to me.

Rawrnr,

yer "junk food" sounds DEELISH! mmmmmmmmmmmm like christmas and thanksgiving fragrance of all that cinnamon and 5 spice and vanilla..... all rolled up in one ambrosia drink

enjoy your beautiful journey smiling smiley

Date: April 13, 2007 12:24AM

Hello ladies!!!

YES I saw the secret - I HAVE it DVD - watched it a few times actaully!

lovely! I want to believe!!
I want to live in VAncouver and be successful there!!!!
THAT is what I am trying to attract!

Earthangel, I so appreciate your time and comments in here - it means so much your support!!

I tell ya, fasting is eazy...now whenI start to eat again - YIKES!!!!!!!!!

I am afraid!! you know my history...I am not new to this, I have been 'transitioning' for over 2 years...but my "issues" with binging just will not go away!!

I mean I am STILL binging!!

Today, after taking 15 oxy powder's yesterday was definately a detox day - I was tired and achy all over - teaching 2 weight lifting classes yesterday didn't help!
I was contemplating skilling work tomorrow, but I'm skipping Wednesday for the colonic....YIKES!!!!!!!!!
I was very tired today - must be doing some detoxing...I knew I had to teach a spinning class tonight and did not know HOW i was going to do it...I just needed a sugar buzz...so....I went to the store and bought a block of raw honey in the honey comb......and....ate the WHOLE thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JEEZE - seems like our negative eating patterns even follow us into fasting...this happened last few times I fasted..I'd take HUGE swigs of molassas or maple syrup....

I am no longer buying any HONEY and going to back to VEGAN as of NOW!!!
Funny thing...there was a honey bee on my porch yesterday..poor thig was alive but barely moving...it was COLD outside - the next morning it was still there...pretty much frozen....may that have been a message...?

I don;t know but just the thought of these insects crawling around my honey,....

Think my BEEGAN phase is gone for another year or so, then I may revisit!

I drank my usual green drinks with fruit today....

some detox tea and I will take 5 oxy powders tonight....

I feel very tired - tomorrow I have body pump and spinning practice in the evening

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am losing count of my feast days...day 17 over and out!!!!!

Date: April 13, 2007 05:19AM

haha hey girl..don't worry when you are down we are here...and when you lose count we are on top if knowing what day you are on cheering you on cuz we all know you can do it and change!!!! i have faith that after your 40 day fast you will have a new found love for your bodya nd what goes into it..after this you will be able to stick to raw and savor and enjoy every bite!!!! i know it yay you!!! and yay your for keeping the colonic you will really benefit from it iknow!!! good luck with it.......hmm the honey bee might of been your sign smiling smiley....so good for you going back to vegan...but hey it was raw and still okay if it help gets you through you know?? i am happy for you...i think some bodies need different raw foods..i believe that some may need raw dairy things once in a while or raw fish and if they do go for it...they are still doing raw and doing well you know?? to each their own....it is sort of like the raw foodie saying the fruitarian is wrong or vice versa...because they are saying you are killing plants so only eat the fruit...but it is such a big thing...i believe in RAW whatever you do RAW fruits,plants or animal milk raw....it isn't harming the animal from the goat if you get from a local buyer you know about you know?? so its their choice..i don't choose it but hey that's just my opinion!!! so anyways now that was my blog for the day haha......well i can't wait to try your junk food juice...i was at work today DREAMING of it haha...i am dieing to try it....my local produce place has been juicing my friends veggies for her since she doesn't have a juicer so i am thinking of taking in some yams and carrots and stirring in my own cinnamon haha maybe that would work?? oh i am just wanting to taste it ...my body is craving some juice from your journey!!!!
well keep up your awesomeness....and keep on keeping on.....i am here for ya cheering you on when you are down and wishing i oculd take your spin class!
love ya
earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 14, 2007 01:47AM

Day 18 - success!!

I had a good day today - felt GREAT!!

usual green/fruit juice today one with chorella the other with E3 live
took lemon/line/molassas juice to work - surprizingly yummy!
I bought a LARGE fresh squeezed orange juice - they are so nice - they squeeze it right htere for me instead of giving me the sitting one..

I am unusually COLD!

WEIRD - I could actually see bits of honey floating in my oxy powdered poo!

earth angel - waht is your diet like?
R U 100% raw?
how long?

do you want to be 100% raw?

Not sure if I want that...70-80% would be good enough I just want to be GRAIN free!!!Cooked grain at least..

this feast is becoming uneventful...one day of detox so far (yesterday)

Today I ran 6 k withmy student
practiced a bodypump class and a 40 minute spin practice as well

Date: April 14, 2007 02:39AM

hey there....yay you another awesome day!!!! well i am 100% raw since i first attempted it on january 24th!!! of this year...this coming wednesday will by my 90 day mark i am excited!!!!! i am loving it every bit of it...i coudln't imagine being only 70-80 too much work and to confusing and tempting for me i think....but whatever works for you!!! great job today....sounds like you did so well!! keep it up!!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 15, 2007 12:15AM

DAY 19!

I am an emotional mess -
I am so angry! - I feel so very unpatient and anxious....
I can feel my heart beating!!!

I was very active today - shoudl have sweated off the anger...but no....
I am PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot pin point at what - just everything----emotional detox!!
My poor daugher, only 6, had me screaming and scolding her all day....
GOD I am damaging her!!!!!!!!!!

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I am not hungry at all----I guess that's good. I got notive that my parasite cleanse (humaworm) supposed to be the best, is a the pot - ya pot - could use some of that right now!!!!!!!POST office waiting to be picked up.

I don't know if I have parasites, but supposedly we all do....part of the FEAST is to do a parasite cleanse...so I may as well do it right!

I'll start it in the next few days..It's supposed to last 30 days, so I will continue it when I start eating again,,Tomorrow, I will be 1/2 way there!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!

Date: April 15, 2007 12:43AM

hey there hun......well i am soooooo sooooo sooooooo sorry that you are having such a hard day!!! i am here for you!!!!!! don't worry it will get better...you are going through so much emotional detox right now with your wonderful juice feast....it will pass...oh just talk to your daughter and let her know you love her and you were just upset and you didnt meanto yell so much...that is the wonderful thing about children they are so loving and so forgiving she will understand in her own way and be okay!!!! don't worry!!!
well girl keep it up...hey is there a site you ordered that cleanse from i want to read up on it smiling smiley take care and have a good rest of the day...don't worry so much and be good to yourself..you are releasing built up emotions from years and years and you need to...it is part of the detox..you will survive you ar sooo strong!!!
keep it up!
love always
earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxox+

Date: April 15, 2007 12:50AM

awww..thanx sweety !!!

U R GREAT!

Are you asking aobut the humaworm cleanse or the juice feast???

humaworm - I learned aobut it on curezone:

[curezone.com]

They also have a web page:

[humaworm.com]

Juice feasting can be learned about at:

www.nutrientdensenutrition.com

i am not a member...

hope this helps

Posted by: Monark ()
Date: April 15, 2007 12:57AM

Hang in there rawrnr !! Once it's out of your system - it's just that OUT of your system smiling smiley Yer done with it smiling smiley

Half way there - wow - that's impressive - I'm still trying to talk myself into doing that full 92 day thing smiling smiley smiling smiley .

I was really surprised to read about the parasite cleanse part of this program - it never occurred to me that it might be a problem.

Be extra good to you today !! Treat yourself to a warm bubble bath, soothing music and candlelight - or something like that smiling smiley smiling smiley

Hugs to ya!

Read the fre*e e-book :
101 Ways to Change the World for Animals
[www.mypowermall.com]
Own your own Power Mall, over 1000 stores - completely FRE*E
Receive rebates on items you already buy anyway....
[www.mypowermall.com]

Posted by: Dulset ()
Date: April 15, 2007 03:51AM

Hey Tori,

Am looking at cleanses too, have had colonics done a couple of times by a woman, did an enema once myself,and may begin again as I start some cleansing to hasten the healing of my shoulder, it's locked and - oh never mind it's awful.

Anyway the colonics were OK, but I do I remember literally feeling "clean" after I did a green coffee enema but it made a mess!

Gave my juicer to one of my sisters so am shopping for one, the Greenstar at Planet Organic is $699 or something, geez! Your juicing feast is inspiring me to get more nutrition that way and thanks for sharing all your experiences!

Date: April 15, 2007 07:56AM

hey there.....yay yoU!!! you are doing soooooo good i am sooo happy for you!!!!! well i was asking about the humaworms...hmm that is interesting so many people have so many opinions haha i wanted to check it out for myself....
well keep up the awesome work..i am sooo inspired by you...i think you are so uttterly amazing!!! a shining star in my eyes!!!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: April 15, 2007 10:25PM

hi doll...just wanted to check in and see how my wonderful rawrnr is today!! how is the emotional detox going????i hope and know you are doing well!!!! can't wait to hear what yummy juices you had today!!!
take care and be good to yourself
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
oh btw one of my goals in life is to make it to one of your spin classes...which means will have to travel to where you are...where arey ou in canada again??? hmm i have to plan this out....smiling smiley but i have some friends in canada and if everything is in sync they might be near you haha..
love ya
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: April 15, 2007 11:05PM

Happy half way point to you
happy half way point to you
happy half way point dearest awesome tori
happy half way point to YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
and many more.......smiling smiley

congrats on your half way point!!! keep u the fabulous job!!!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 15, 2007 11:51PM

WOW - U gals are AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I am in Mississauga - right beside Toronto in Ontario, Canada.

Spining You are welcome anytime!!

YES I am 1/2 way there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the Total Health Show Today and heard David Wolf, Brian Clemens, talk,,,Victoria Butenko was also there but I left, as her presentation skill leave MUCh to be desired.

I spent the day there and took molasses with 3-4 limes squeezed in..I LOVE it!!

HAd a green drink this morning and my yam/carrot/cinnamon/5 spice/vanilla juice this evening. I am still kinda hungry so I had a few more swigs of molassas and some detox tea.

IT was FRIGGEN hard...there were people all around me eating YUMMY raw foods! I tell ya, I was watching one girl eating a colourful salad while one of hte lectures were going on, I almost started salivating!

but I am determined to do 40 days!
20 down!
20 to go!
(if true hunger rears it's head though...I will break this feast, listen to my body.....so far though no TRUE hunger has shown...just a craving or 2...)

I am still hight addicted to sugar - there was a beekeeper there, he had honey inthe comb, I had it in my hand,,,oh did I want it!!

Did not buy it though because I'd eat it all in one sitting!

Planet Organic is just about 5 minutes away from me...they have YUMMY honey inte comb, but I will resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am VEGAN
I AM VEGAN...

Although David Wolf was praising the benefits of pollen, so....I am so confused!!!!!!!!!

Anywhooo - I bought my greenstar online - I got a great price for it and bought it as paet of a combo with the 9 tray dehydrator - I remember I got a great deal, there is web site that sells these things in combo packs vita mix/greenstar/excalibur...I'm sure if you do a search you can find it..

I had them delivered to UPS in Buffalo, drove over and smuggled them over the boarder!!
U can always do that!

Thank you all for your support - it means SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

Date: April 16, 2007 12:13AM

hahahahaha you are sooooo funny you smuggled your raw paraphenilla...(sp) haha i am going to look up the stuf fonline and see if i can find the site that would be awesome to get a deal on a juicer and blender!!!! hmm your mouth waters when you see raw food..andm ine is dying to get a taste of your yummy juices!!! they sound so good..hmm i went to the farmers market today and they had a whole row of cooked foods and meats and veggie stuff and yummy hummus and all sorts of things...i accidently went down it and wouldn't you know had to walk the half mile down and then only to find out it was a dead end and had to walk it all the way bakc up with the temptaitons calling me LITERALLy little sample boys standing in the middle of the walk way but i held stron....i wasn't hungry but the smells haha...
well keep up the good work...i hope you could hear us singing that song to yoU!! you are doing amazing...and that is awesome that you are listening to your body and if you have true hunger stopping it!! good for yoU!! youa re great...hmm honey in the honey comb what is the diff?? i have never had either i don't think haha ....but you make it sound so sinfully good haha....hmm think i iwll not try it so thati am never tempted haha...
well sorry i just left a novel on your diary!! have a great day!! as i know you are on that power juice feast!
love always earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Current Page: 8 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables